Femdom Flatshare Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WritingSub
WritingSub
151 Followers

She moaned into my mouth as we kissed for a few heavenly seconds. My cock was going crazy inside his cage, probably even leaking some precum but I didn't care anymore. I didn't want this to stop, I wanted to feel her body on mine, to kiss her, to taste her. No I didn't just want it, it felt like I needed it.

But just when these thoughts were going through my head Lynn suddenly stopped. She looked deep into my confused eyes and said with a teasing smirk on her face:

"I need a real cock...I gotta call someone."

And with that she just stood up and stepped out of the shower grabbed a towel and walked out of the bathroom as if I wasn't even there, as if we didn't just make out, as if I wasn't right there ready to do anything for her.

I lay there on the floor of the shower unable to move for a while. The now completely cold water was raining down on me but I still couldn't get up. My mind was constantly switching between raging anger on the girls for putting me in this cage and pain from the pressure of my cock pressing against the cage as well as those heavy blue balls Lynn just gave me. And then there was this other part of my mind as well....the one that liked everything about this.....the one that felt like I needed this.....that I wanted to serve them, fulfill their every wish.

I don't know how long it took me, just laying there not being able to have a clear thought, but after a while the water had calmed me down enough. I realized something. It was necessary for me to get out of this cage. Even though somehow some part of me seemed to like having them control me and tease me to oblivion, this was way too frustrating to endure any longer especially with the start of my courses coming up. No way I could manage to successfully study when this stuff would continue.

This led me to my second realization....I needed to talk to Anna.

I already knew that Lynn didn't have the right key, so it must be with one of the other three. From what I knew about Sarah so far my chances with her would be quite slim. After how last night developed I was really unsure what to think about Hailey. She seemed quite shy and introverted at first but at the same time she was the one that created the rules that led me to my downfall last night. And the task she gave me or rather Lynn....it would probably be best to stay out of her way for as long as I can regarding this topic.

That left me with Anna as my best chance. She definitely seemed interested in me at first so maybe she will help me even if she does not have the right key herself. There was no way she really did play me from the start right? This must have been some of the others planning this out for sure...probably Sarah....and Anna just got drunk last night and joined in. That must have been how it played out. There was no other way, I couldn't believe it.....I didn't want to believe it.

When I finally managed to get out of the shower I dried myself and put on some fresh clothes. I stood in front of the mirror for a few seconds to calm myself once more and find some courage inside of me before I headed out of the bathroom to go see Anna.

As I looked for her in the living room I didn't see anyone there so I was walking to her room when Hailey suddenly appeared in front of me in the corridor.

Since I didn't want my small amount of courage to disappear and I had already decided that it would be best to keep out of Hailey's way for now I tried to just walk past her. Right before we would pass each other Hailey made a step towards me and placed herself in front of me though. She was quite a bit smaller than me I realized as I had to tilt my head down to look her in the eyes.

"Ehm sorry, I was looking for Anna, could I...." I tried to explain to her when she cut me off.

"Did you see the kitchen. You should do the dishes before anything else." she said in a stern voice.

Why don't you do them yourself I thought. But I felt like it was in my best interest to not start anything at that moment. Doing the dishes in exchange for getting out of this cage would be a deal I would take any day of the week. Also I didn't have too much to do anyways so I just responded:

"Eh yeah sure, I just got to talk to Anna real quick. I will do the dishes afterwards. No problem."

Apparently Hailey saw a big problem in this approach though. Not a second later I found myself on the ground on my knees. Without even a hint of hesitation Hailey had kicked me in my balls with full force. The pain was insufferable. Everything in front of me went black for a second and I was grasping for air down on the ground when my vision went back to normal.

Now she was the one looking down at me.

"Oh come on...did that hurt? I promise you if you contradict me again I will show you some real pain." she threatened.

The pain climbed up to my stomach and I was still grasping for air so I couldn't have talked back even if I wanted to. Standing up for myself was the only reasonable response, not letting some random girl that I only knew for one day run over me like that. I should have been angry at her but as I looked up at her I couldn't help but wonder how hot she looked from down there. Apparently I really shouldn't have judged a book by it's cover. Hailey suddenly had a completely different appearance. No more of this shy, introverted person I saw yesterday afternoon. She was radiating confidence, dominance over me and fuck me....it was hot.

Lost in my thoughts I managed to nod to signal her that I understood her message.

"So what the hell are you waiting for?" she yelled at me.

In a mixture of fear, arousal and desire to obey I crawled to the kitchen submissively. After I sat on the ground there for a few moments to recover from the pain I stood up and started to work my way through the mountain of dishes that had been building up in the sink.

My feeling for time had completely disappeared. I had no idea how long the workout this morning took and I had even less of a feeling on how long I had been in the shower with Lynn. However it seemed like every plate, glass and cutlery that existed in this house needed to be cleaned so it took me a long while and as I was nearing the end the sun had already begun to set.

Hailey was checking in on me from time to time to make sure I was doing what I was supposed to. I didn't know what the hell was going on but every time she gave me an approving nod or just looked satisfied that I was still there gave me a rush. It felt good to obey her although it was a weird feeling. She had turned from that shy, introverted cute (potentially a bit crazy,regarding last night) girl to this confident, sexy woman. I mean she was still crazy and I got nervous every time she stepped in to the room but for some reason I think I liked it. The power she had over me made me way more interested in her than I was before.

While I was busy doing my chores Sarah had went out to meet some friends and Lynn apparently had found the cock she was looking for judging by the noises that came out of her room for hours that afternoon.

Anna however I did not see once that whole day until I was just about to finally finish my work in the kitchen.

I didn't even realize she had stepped in the room at first until she suddenly started talking:

"Wow already diligent. I expected you to have quite the hangover....I know I for sure did." she laughed.

I just briefly looked over my shoulder to confirm it was Anna, not that I would not have known by her voice anyway, and then focused back on the last few glasses I had to clean.

"Oh I had a hangover too, I guess the others just have ehm.....distracted me in their own way." I explained since I wasn't sure yet of how much she knew about what was going on.

She giggled. "Good I knew you guys would get along well."

"Yeah.....I guess." I said unsure of what to say. I mean this whole situation did turn me on there was no way of denying that. And although I didn't feel any hatred against any of them, in contrary I started to feel more connected and attracted to each of them, I still felt like I should hate them or at least be somewhat angry at them for what they did. My mind was really fucked up trying to process everything.

After I finally finished the last glass and put it away into the cupboard I turned around to face her. I gathered my courage and wanted to ask Anna if she planned all this. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to know or what I would do when she tells me but I felt like I had to ask. Even if it was simply to better understand what was going on exactly and how to approach my situation in the coming days.

"Anna, I gotta ask did....." I stopped mid sentence when I saw her. She was wearing black leather pants and a strapless top that was barely even covering her nipples and displayed her massive tits. Her cute freckled face with her green eyes was staring directly at me. I was used to her dressing like this by now though, so that was not what shocked me although admittedly it was still quite the view every time. What threw me off was a necklace, to be precise what was attached to it and what was dangling right between her gorgeous tits. A key.....THE key.

"What is it, Nick?" she asked innocently. "Are you alright?" she slowly walked towards me.

Her tits were jiggling and so was the key which I was staring at the whole time with my mouth open.

"That.........is.........did you.........I." I stuttered silently. Until this moment I still believed she didn't have anything to do with this, that she even might have been attracted to me, however unlikely this might sound.

"I am sorry I don't understand you." she said as she reached me. She ran her hand over my arms and shoulders as she slowly walked around me.

It was quite obvious now that she was fully in on this whole thing as well, maybe even more than just in on it. However my mind was still racing to find any other explanation. Not her....why would she.....she was nice....we nearly fucked.....

When she was behind me she started to wrap her arms around me. I was still unable to form a sentence. I could feel her warm breath on my neck as her hands were moving down my body to my caged cock. I whimpered as she grabbed it through my pants. My heart was racing. Being near her still sent a weird feeling to my stomach. Impressions of the day where I was alone with her came back to my mind....

"How does it feel?" She whispered into my right ear.

"F..Frus...Frustrating........Horny........Hurts." was all I managed to say. I managed to talk to Sarah normally this morning, well given the situation and the topic at least, why couldn't I manage to form a single sentence around Anna.

Her hands were rubbing over the cage. She moved her mouth around to my left ear.

"Good.....and do you like it?" she whispered.

I hesitated as I wasn't sure what to say to that...my dick screamed NO but my mind was thinking about it. That's a lie....my mind already knew the answer I just wasn't ready to admit it. But deep inside me this day had shown me that in some twisted way I enjoyed all of this, that I liked....I needed it. However I stayed quiet. It was embarrassing enough to admit that to myself, I couldn't just tell Anna that I loved it. But she didn't let me dodge that question.

"Tell me Nick......Do you like being locked up for us....for me?" she kept on pressing the issue.

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest...my muscles strained all over my body....it was like it was physically trying to stop me from answering, knowing that it would seal my fate.

But it didn't matter how hard I tried I still nodded, I had to. However Anna still wasn't satisfied. I could feel the grin on her face since she knew she had me exactly where she wanted me....

"Say it." she demanded.

I took a deep breath and with a shaking barely audible voice I admitted it.

"I like being locked up for you."

Immediately my whole body relaxed and I felt exhausted and powerless but also relieved to have finally had a big burden taken off me.

Anna's hands moved away from the cage. She stepped around in front of me again with a big smile on her face. She caressed my cheek with a look of pure enjoyment in her eyes.

"You are so cute" she said in the sweetest voice I ever heard, giving me this weird feeling in my stomach again, just to immediately switch character,

"Come to my room tonight." she demanded and made clear that this was not a friendly invitation but a strict order. After that she immediately turned around and walked out of the kitchen.

My head was spinning. I sat down staring blankly at the wall for a couple of minutes. Although she didn't strictly say it, Anna had made it as obvious as she could that she was in on this. That this was her plan from the beginning, that she played me. But none of this, the manipulation, the chastity stuff, the whole ordering me around thing that was going on.....none of that mattered to me. The only thing I could think about was that she called me cute, that I was going to spend a night with Anna, that I had another chance with her. That made me forget everything else around me. I would not disappoint her again...this time I would satisfy her, I would make her happy this time...

WritingSub
WritingSub
151 Followers
12