All Comments on 'Femdom Island Ch. 06'

by JackBro

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Disappointing

I was enjoying this series, which had fun, torturous, sexy teasing. But with this part it seems it's crossed over into a really mean-spirited vindictiveness that isn't arousing. I wouldn't have said this after any of the other parts, but after this part, I say give the guy a bit of a break and redeem Lori's character some to make her more appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Agree's with Disappointing

I'm hoping that you will take Disappointing's advice and redeem Lori a little. Not only did this have fun teasing before; but it had the potential and feel of what could be a great, very beutiful and very erotic coupling.

That said I'll say I can understand if Lori was doing these last two acts Chapters 5 & 6 to mess with his head a little; but it really does seem as though this is crossing over into something vindictive like has been said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
ok but could be better

i would like lori to return to making john's life more Humiliating a bit like i chaps 1-4. please write some more and return the story back to being good and Humiliating for john.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree with Dissapointing

I like the whole idea of teasing then realese, but in all honesty i dont like the whole teasing by watching, let john win one i say she did say she would fuck him, and isnt this just an assignment for them? i dont like the cruel mistress that keeps the slave to do nothing but watch, thats just boring i say, get him involved you know, the story from 1-4 is fantastic but this...not for me, please respond

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
LOL

Jenny raped John. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree

I agree with the other post. I would also like to add that up to this point Lori and the others seemed to be very impressed with John's manhood and now all the sudden he has pathetically small nuts. Also in the last two chapters he has gone from 8 inches to 6. Oh and one more thing how many foot long+ cocks are there on this damn Island?

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
great story

This was a great serious please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good, but . . .

I like this story (and your Femdom Island setting), but I have to agree with the other posters. Chapter Six doesn't seem to fit the chronology - maybe between chapters 1 & 3, or between 4-5 . . .but here, it just doesn't seem to match the developments in the others.

Also, two other issues have cropped up. We're now six chapters in, and we still have no clue as to why John and Lori are there, except for a vague reference to their "mission", and the fact that they volunteered for it. Are they anthropologists? Business scouts? Space explorers?

Secondly, there seems to be a lot of focus on handjobs for John, and not much for the women. Other than the vicarious thrill of teasing the boys, what's in for the girls? No oral sex, no masturbating her, no strapping a dildo on John . . . pleasuring the women seems to be a secondary issue.

Again, I like the series, and would like to see more. It could use a tweak or two, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Even on the island they had sharp tools and knives

How long was it before the female population disappeared completely? The men really enjoyed slicing and dicing the bitches into little pieces and feeding them to the fish. It's called "chuming". Just a terrible story. Start to finish. Not a single clever or interesting thing in the whole mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good thing he's a man

And he can start killing them one by one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
crash and burn

WTF! The series was going so well until this. When will John kill them or himself?

The series started out well with Lori and John. Why turn it into this rejected beta male sissy shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Where is chapter 7?? Please don't leave it like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
how can a female rule males like this

this is dsgusting

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Great story, very hot, talking about the complete serieTheb

The best, chapters 1 to 4. I liked every chapter but the final ... ¿Why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The Joy of Submission

I loved all six of these articles, and I found them extremely stimulating. What man with the slightest degree of honesty would refuse a trip to this blissfull Island!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
New chapter

Can you please write a new chapter where john might try to run away with another girl and lori finally gives him sex to keep him? Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
New chapter

Please, please, please! Write a new chapter where John is milked by somebody else without lori knowing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
New chapter

Please write a new chapter where he somehow manages to break the bondage and fuck Lori's brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bitch

What started out as two people that seemed to enjoy each other with some sense of mutual respect ends with her being a lying, conniving bitch with total disrespect for her partner. Erotic but very sad story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs alot of attention to detail

You said there on a mission for what. You've never explained that. Fix this. Second John was plenty of endoument in all categories and then you get to chapter 5 and she meets those two at the bar who are bigger than john 12 by 5 and 10 by 5 and she obviously fucks both of them most of the night then in chapter 6 she meets victor who is supposedly the biggest cock she has ever seen but he is only 11 and 3/4 inches but he is bigger than the blonde guy in chapter 5 who is 12 inch and 5 wide. So how in the fuck is victor bigger. Then we get to chapter 6 and john is now only 6 inches when he was 8 inches and plenty thick in all the chapters 1-4. This series is turning into complete garbage and the eroticism is left to desire. You really need to rewrite chapters 5 and 6 and dont start chapters like you have been you ever finish the ones at the end it's always rushed and there is no detail to her having sex with these other guys who are always so much bigger.

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxalmost 2 years ago

This series has one hot episode after another. But I agree with Dryhill who commented on chapter 2: it would be better if she fucked him occasionally. Also, some things just don't fit together. They came on a work assignment, but they don't seem to be getting any work done. And they're sleeping in the same bed (except when she has her pickups over for the night), but they weren't a couple before they came and they haven't been sleeping together. I puzzled over that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wtf do you need to snort or smoke, to think such a twist in story and character is anywhere near sexy or nice. The hell is wrong with you

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyover 1 year ago

Parts 5 and 6 are simply boring with all the same and the end of 6 is the destruction of sympathy for Lori. She turned into an unfair and evil bitch. Not a turnon anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous