Femdom Island Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Lori!" I had to say out loud, realizing what was about to happen. Lori was going to allow him to fuck her, and she was going to allow it right in front of me.

"Now Victor, let's see how talented you are in other places too," Lori repeated her words as she walked towards the couch laid down crossways, always careful to keep her back to me, not allowing me to see her still exposed tit or pussy the whole time. Even after she lay down, I couldn't see anything. The front of the couch faced away from me, and she sat down on the far side. Her pussy and tits disappeared from my view. She laid down with her legs splayed over one side and her head hung over the other. The couch was only just long enough to hide her tits and pussy.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Lori was going to allow me to watch her have sex. And it wasn't going to be just any sex, but sex with a big cock. This time I wasn't just going to get to hear it, but I was going to see it too - or at least I would see part of it. I was going to see the reaction on Lori's face as she was fucked.

Victor spread his own legs and mounted her. He began to penetrate her, and he did it very slowly.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" Lori cried out in increased ecstasy, her mouth hanging open over the side of the couch. "Oh God! Oh Victor! You feel as big as you look."

I could easily picture the head of Victor's organ sliding in, inch by slow inch, his steely shaft steadily disappearing deep into her wet cunt. How much I wanted to substitute in his place.

"Oh! You're so wide," Lori let out a loud moan. "And so fucking long! I've never had it in so deep."

And he still had further to go.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" She started to say louder. "Is it ever going to end?"

Victor gave a final shove.

"Fuck!" Lori nearly screamed, and then he did fuck her. She thrashed about like an animal being attacked by a wild beast. Her breathing was audible. Her mouth hung open. She swore like I have never heard her swear before.

"Fuck! Shit! Bitch! Cunt!" She yelled out as Victor pistoned his hips, impaling her with his every thrust. "God! Damn! So! Long!"

She wrapped her legs tightly around Victor's waist, her toes pointed like a ballerina's, grinding her hips against him to maximize the penetration. As he fucked, he reached one of his hands down to her chest. I could tell he reached for her still exposed breast, playing with her naked tit as he fucked. I could tell his hand rested on her chest by the position of his arm above the couch.

"Victor! Victor! Victor!" She panted with his every thrust.

At the same time, she looked at me and smiled. I noticed Lori look at me, and then I noticed her smile. She even stared at me as she was being fucked. Lori, to my amazement, liked having an audience. She enjoyed it when I watched.

Soon, she lifted the rest of the nightie. She lifted it the rest of the way up and bunched it around her neck to give Victor full access to both of her big tits.

Victor, naturally, helped himself. I could tell he played with a tit in each hand and he continued to fuck. How much I wanted to play myself. Even to see them would have been enough.

It happened suddenly. There was little warning. Lori unexpectedly arched her head back and lifted her hips. For a brief moment, I held out hope she might actually lift herself high enough for me to see a portion of her frontal nudity, but she remained just out of my sight. A second later she cried out in a squeal, and I realized she reached orgasm. I never before witnessed a girl experience such an intense orgasm. She nearly screamed. Her fingernails raked Victor's shoulder. Her entire body convulsed with pleasure.

"Oh Victor!" She panted almost out of breath. "Oh God that was great! Size really does make a difference."

She continued panting. I noticed the sweat dripping off her body.

"Oh God, that was a great fuck!" She looked at me. "The best fuck I ever received. I must say John, Victor is an excellent fucker!"

I looked up to see her look back to me. I was in shock. I couldn't believe Lori was embarrassing me like this.

"Did you like the show?" She asked me. "Tell me John, did you like to watch me being fucked?"

I took a deep breath and nodded back to her. Yes, it was a great show. I noticed I was hard again, but not for Lori. Lori wasn't interested in my hard cock any more. She had something much more potent to pleasure her.

"Well, I'm glad you liked the show," She slowly turned over as Victor backed away and pulled it out of her. "Because it's not over yet!"

To my amazement, Victor stood as hard and erect as ever. He didn't soften. He hadn't cummed yet. I couldn't believe a man could withstand such intense pleasure for so long.

Lori turned over and then pulled her teddy the rest of the way off. She laid naked on her stomach; her legs dangling over one side and her head sticking out of the opposite end of the couch.

"As you can see," She turned to look at him but talked to me. "Victor still has further to go. Now that's what I really like! A man who can hold out until his woman first has her orgasm."

Then she turned her head to look back at me. "I hope you're taking notes on all of this John. Victor is demonstrating the proper way to fuck a woman. I know you will never be able to perform as well as he can because of your pathetic size, but I hope you are taking notes so you can at least improve yourself."

She laughed at me and then turned back to Victor.

"Now that you satisfied me," Lori instructed him. "You may now satisfy yourself. Fill me with your spunk."

I almost let out a spontaneous ejaculation at the sound of her words. I couldn't believe what I heard. I couldn't believe Lori capable of saying such a thing. I thought I maybe even imagined it in my mind, until Victor showed me.

He mounted her again, this time from the rear; doggy style.

They resumed.

I still couldn't see her pussy, but I was able to see Lori's naked ass and Victor's naked cock. I saw the base of his shaft just as he pulled it nearly all the way out. A moment later it disappeared again as he plunged the long instrument deep inside again.

"Yes! Yes!" Lori cried out in rhythm with each long thrust. "Oh John! This is the way you're supposed to fuck a woman!" She talked to me, and then she talked to Victor. She told him again and again to fill her with his sperm.

It still took him a long time. I couldn't believe how long he could fuck her without exploding. After a while he reached down and reached around to her chest again. He played upon her generous tits, this time playing with them as they hung down from her chest. I'm sure they felt even bigger than the first time. How much I wanted to feel them myself. Lori wouldn't let me touch her tits, but she allowed Victor to play with them as much as he wanted.

I think it took him another ten full minutes, but finally he did it. His hard buttock muscles began contracting convulsively rather than deliberately. I could tell when his spasming dick pumped spurt after spurt of his seed deep inside her, until at last his orgasm subsided.

* * * * *

Finally, it was over, and I had watched the whole thing. It was one thing to hear her on the opposite side of the wall, but quite another to watch in person. The spectacle was incredible. It was better than the best x-rated movie.

Victor disengaged himself and stood up. His cock, I noticed, remained partially erect. It glistened with white trails of semen. A long thread dangled from its wobbling head as he backed away, making me think of the vast quantities still swimming around inside Lori.

My cock was hard as a rock too. It was desperate for release, yet still looked insignificant in comparison to Victor. Lori's face display mockery and contempt as she first glanced at me and then took a hard look at Victor.

"Do you see where all his sperm went, John?" She covered herself again in the robe before rising back up from behind the sofa. "It entered my innermost space, where it is meant to enter. Your sperm had its chance, but Victor took it."

Jenny laughed from behind me. I never heard her enter the room. I wondered how long she had been behind me. I wanted how much she had watched.

"Your sperm will never get such an opportunity John," Jenny stepped around to take a look down at my fullness. "The fluid in your balls is deficient to enter where Victor's has gone."

She held her hand up in front of my face, fingers outstretched, palm facing me. "Do you see this, John? Look carefully upon it, for this is the only portion of a woman's body that will ever come in contact with your dick."

"Yes!" Lori held up her own hand and agreed with a chuckle. "This is the only part of us you will get to experience, and you should be grateful to experience even that much. You should be grateful that it entertains us to watch you demean yourself with your ejaculations."

Both girls laughed at this.

Victor smiled.

"Don't worry, though," Jenny spoke. "We know of many ways that a pair of nuts, even ones as feeble as yours, can provide many hours worth of amusement for a woman."

"Oh yes!" Lori agreed with more interest than I wanted. "His nuts! Yes! We will entertain ourselves with his nuts."

"Yes, his nuts," Jenny went on. "We will fill them every morning, and then make sure to empty them every night."

Both girls giggled at this. I too knew what they meant.

"And we will do other things to them too," Jenny wasn't quite done yet. "And once you have experienced some of the things I have planned for your nuts, I daresay you will truly know regret."

I felt my face grow pale as I heard the sound of the resulting laughter echo in my ears as the three of them left the room.