Femdom Noir Story Pt. 03

Story Info
SF noir story with elements of femdom and violence.
1.2k words
4.67
2.2k
1

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole Thornton was sitting in a bar at sunset. He thought about his long-gone love while smoking a cigar. He was also drunk. He drank to forget what horrors he had seen in the war. It was a war between Baksihis and the city of Angkor. The war ended five years ago. But for people like Cole, there was no peace in their minds.

Now he worked as a private detective. He was one of the best at his job. Suddenly he was approached by one of his friends from the police. John sat down and said, "Hey Cole. We have a new job for you. Are you interested?" Cole said: "Well I am practically broke. So yes. I am interested." His friend John began to say, "We're looking for a woman who looks something like this." He showed him a picture of Cinthia. "This picture was drawn by an artist. She was described by a police officer who got knocked out by her. She has a bag of spice with her."

I have heard weird things about that substance. But I have never seen it, Cole thought. This girl. She reminds me of my dead girlfriend. "We suspect she might be going to Angkor. We can't send our men there. That might start another war. But you Cole. You can go."

Cole said, "I accept the offer. I want to be paid at least a hundred Dragon Coins." That was enough for a good life for five years. "We have a deal, my friend." John and Cole shook hands. John left, and Cole stayed in his seat. Cole continued to stare at the picture of Cinthia as he smoked a cigar. This girl is really beautiful, Cole thought. I feel like this job is going to be something that will change my life forever. I do not know why.

Cinthia woke up at six in the morning. She started the day with exercise. First, she stretched her legs thinking - Yesterday I really saw why it is useful to have legs like this. I can seduce people easily. Or beat them up if I have to. She continued by doing plank and squat exercises. She then recorded a video of her hitting a Body Opponent Bag with taekwondo kicks. Her kicks were very powerful and she sounded really hot when she screamed while doing them. She uploaded a video of her morning routine. Then she decided to have breakfast.

As she ate, Cinthia looked for information about the spice. She saw the article - "Spice gives you faster reflexes, makes you gain muscle mass faster, makes your kicks stronger." It was also written -- "In larger doses, it causes euphoria and hallucinations." When she finished her meal, Cinthia went out to have a cup of coffee. She was sitting in a bar not far from the one where Cole was drinking. Suddenly she saw her face shown on a huge screen in the middle of the square. Below her picture it was written -- "Wanted. Prize - 10 Dragon Coins." She quickly went to the toilet. There she dyed her hair red. She called one of her friends in Angkor and asked if she could come. When the phone call was over she thought - Looks like I am going to Angkor.

After Cinthia had picked up all her belongings worth taking with her, she got on her motorbike. Spice was also with her. As she put on her helmet she thought - I can't use trains or planes. The police will monitor them. I will have to travel alone through the wilderness. As in the good old days of the Wild West. Or like when medieval knights went on a journey. She squeezed the gas and the motorbike headed for the large door that marked the end of the walls of the inner city.

Cinthia rode her motorbike until dusk appeared in the sky. She was outside the city by now. She wasn't even in the suburbs. The outlaw girl was now in the wilderness between the cities. Poisonous gases used in the war spawned many mutants in the wild. But not all of them were ugly. Some of them mutated in such a way that they still looked very beautiful.

Cinthia was thinking about sleeping on top of a tree when she saw a resort for those on the road in the wild. It was an unusual bar in the wild. A beautiful mutant girl sang a song about the lost land of El Dorado. It was a song based on an old poem from antiquity. The girl sang: "Over the Mountain Of the Moon, Down the Valley of the Shadow..." Cinthia could not hear the middle part. „Ride,... If you seek of Eldorado!" The girl also danced in front of Cinthia, who was one of the few customers there. The song had a weird jazzy vibe.

When the singing girl took off her shirt, Cinthia saw that she had three tits. But her tits were very symmetrical and just the right size for Cinthia. The mutant girl managed to turn Cinthia on very hard with her tit dance. She finished her dance by pouring a cocktail made of chocolate and chili across her tits. She then proceeded to slap the taekwondo champion with her tits a couple of times.

When Cinthia got so turned on she could no longer control her urges, the mutant girl spoke in a sexy deep voice, "Lick them. I know you want to. I can feel things like that." Cinthia and her new friend spent a wild night together. Cinthia was attracted to the mutant girl's voice just as much as she was to Cinthia when she saw how flexible and athletic her guest was. Spice made their pleasure even more intense when they licked it from each other's bodies.

Cole also had an interesting day but in a very different way. He decided to check Cinthia's apartment before going to Angkor. Just as he entered her building, Cinthia drove off on her motorbike. They nearly met once again. When Cole approached Cinthia's front door he saw that the door was open. This is weird, Cole thought. He pulled out his giant revolver. He saw two men standing in front of a huge bed. One had a blindfold on his right eye. „Are you from the police?", Cole asked. One of the guys answered: "Yes we are the police." „Show me your badges!"

„Here are our badges mister", the guy on the left said while pulling out his gun. He started to shoot at Cole. Cole hit him in the leg. A very destructive gunfight ensued. Most of the furniture was destroyed. The gangster in black (that got shot in the leg) was shooting like a maniac at Cole. As he filled the magazine Cole said: „Hey guys, just drop your weapons and I'll buy you breakfast at a Crust Bakery. It is one of the best." The response to Cole's joke was a burst of gunfire and a pair of smoke bombs. I guess they ate. Cole responded by throwing a smoke bomb back at them.

Then he heard the window shatter. Two men jumped from the second floor into the street. One of them broke his skull falling on the sidewalk, while the one with the bandage escaped. Cole decided to run away from the police. He did not want to explain to them how the shooting came about. He smoked a cigarette from one of the roofs as he watched the huge fog-filled city glow in the late afternoon. The lights were just starting to come on as Cole watched the police gather around the body. Just another unsolved crime in this big asphalt jungle.