Femdom Noir Story Pt. 04

Story Info
SF noir story with elements of femdom and violence.
1.1k words
4.17
1.9k
1

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Cinthia woke up she saw her lover sleeping beside her. I guess I have a fetish for three tits, she thought looking at them. She started to stretch and do squats on one leg. Spice still gave her energy. I feel stronger somehow. When she looked at her legs in the mirror, she saw that they were more muscular than before. Spice gave her more muscle mass and faster reflexes as well. She realized that when she started doing taekwondo kicks with her legs.

She practiced her kicks on the inflatable rubber BOB she carried with her. In just five seconds she hit the rubber head twenty-five times with her foot. My legs just become lethal weapons. They are long and even more flexible than before. But now I also have superhuman speed and strength. The mutant girl woke up. She was in awe of Cinthia's powerful and fast kicks. When Cintha did the splits with her legs the girl with three tits jumped off the bed. She started to lick Cinthias' pussy. Cintha screamed with pleasure until she came. Then she made sure her new friend was happy.

When the sex was over Cintha took a bath thinking - Very soon I will not be able to take a bath. I will have to wash in a lake or spring if I am lucky enough to find one. When Cintha dressed up, she looked at her friend and spoke: "You are such a sweet and sexy girl. And there are some bad men after me. I don't want to endanger you. So from now on, I have to go alone. Maybe, I'll be back one day. I will always remember you." "I will never forget you as well." And Cinthia was back on the road.

Cole drove through the wilderness in his small car. He could not stop thinking about Cinthia. He subscribed to her channel so he could see some of her videos. Cole was impressed with her physique and skill. I am usually after tough guys and psychopaths or I spy on rich people's wives. But this girl is my most unusual job ever. It seems there are some dangerous gangsters after her. Cole lit another cigarette. But so am I. And I am dangerous as well. I even got a cross of steel for killing enough men in the war.

Suddenly Cole spotted an unusual bar in the wilderness. He stopped the car nearby. He got out his gun. I think I should have a few drinks. It's around noon, and I haven't tasted beer yet. I'm really a fucking alcoholic, but what else to do? It keeps memories away when it gets dark. When Cole opened the door he saw a strange sight.

CHAPTER 6

Cole saw two tough men sitting at the bar. Between them was a mutant dwarf. The dwarf became a mutant as a result of the gases used by the city of Angkor. The enemy poisoned the crops of the peasants around the town of Bakshis. But the dwarf just like the singing girl had special abilities. He could sense when people were lying.

One of those at the bar raised a picture of Cinthia and said: „We are from the Gambino crime family. If you have any information about this girl we would appreciate you telling us where she is." The mutant girl spoke: "I never saw that girl. You are wasting your time."

The dwarf looked at the Gambino man and said, "She's lying. She knows where the girl went. I can feel it." One of the Gambino hitmen drew out his knife and said: "If you do not tell us, we will cut one of your tits out and keep it as a trophy." The mutant girl now stopped waving her tits to the beat of the song. She was frightened.

Cole put his hand on his revolver and said, "That's not a way to talk to a lady. If you apologize to the girl, I'll let you live. You both have five seconds to start with your apology." Before the assassins from the Gambino family pulled out their weapons, Cole shot them right between the eyes. Two corpses fell. There was a pool of blood on the floor now. Like a gunfighter from a western movie, Cole quickly put his gun back in its holster. "What do you want me to do with the dwarf, ma'am?", Cole said as he approached the singer.

The dwarf tried to escape, but he was stopped by a mutant girl's foot. The girl kicked him with her barefoot straight in the face and broke his nose. Then she pressed his big head to the floor with the sole of her foot. Because she danced barefoot, there was a lot of sand and dirt on her feet. The dwarf was now forced to taste that dirt. He began to cough from the intense smell of the female toes entering his mouth. "I can turn you into my footstool now. You are too weak and short to do anything about it. But I am just going to give you a good spanking and let you go." Cole laughed as he watched the bizarre scene unfold before him.

The tall lady took off the dwarf's pants and forced him to lie on her knees. She then spanked him while saying: "Do not associate yourself with gangsters. This is what you get when you live a life of crime. A good spanking on your buttocks." Soon the dwarf began to cry so the lady let him go. Cole gave him his pants saying: "Do not forget your pants, mister." Now just Cole and the young woman were left in the room. The bartender left them alone and went to the toilet. Cole spoke up: "I'm looking for Cinthia too, but I don't want to hurt her. I just need to get the spice back to the state of Bakshis where it belongs."

The girl sensed he was telling her the truth so she said: "She went to Angkor. But please promise me you will be gentle with her if you capture her. If you promise me that I will reward you." Coles' cock suddenly hardened as he said, "I promise I'll do what you want."

Soon they were both screaming with pleasure as Coles 'cock entered the girl he had saved from the ruthless Gambino family. But just like Cinthia Cole was back on the road when the sun came up the next morning. At least for one night, the nightmares disappeared. I do not know why. Maybe, the mutant girl somehow stopped them. But the real world he woke up to was not so different from the dreams that haunted him. And when things got bad in real life, Cole couldn't just wake up.