Femdom Noir Story Pt. 15

Story Info
SF noir story with elements of femdom and violence.
978 words
4
1.5k
1

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 28

Cole and Cinthia wrestled on the giant mat. Coles' condition had improved significantly in the last month. He stopped drinking and the peasants gave him the best food they had. He lived like a king. Like the king whose wife was a demigod. Some peasants even worshiped him occasionally because he was in a relationship with Cinthia and because he also helped against the Dugins. Suddenly he started leading a very healthy lifestyle.

Cinthia knocked him to the floor with a sudden movement of her leg. Soon Cole found himself pinned to the floor by two strong female legs. Cinthia was behind him and his head was on her stomach. Her thighs encircled his stomach on both sides and kept his arms firmly attached to his body. They gripped him like pincers while Cinthia grabbed his wrists with her fists thus keeping him completely under control.

"Do you surrender big boy? Or do you want me to squeeze you harder?" Cinthia asked teasing him.

"Never!" Cole answered jokingly as his penis became incredibly hard.

Alice decided to have fun with them. She said, "Just keep him like that Cinthia. I want to play with his testicles for a while."

Cole responded, "What the hell do you plan to do with my balls? This is not funny anymore."

"Relax", Alice said while she licked his balls. At first, Cole started laughing because Alice was tickling him with her tongue. But soon he was screaming from how aroused he became. Alice gave him the best blowjob he ever received in his life. He ejaculated all over his stomach and Cinthia's legs, which continued to squeeze him.

"I will release you only if you agree to lick the sperm from my legs," Cinthia said.

"No way. That shit is gay." Cole said.

Alice now started slapping him as a joke. "You have to do it, Cole. Or Cinthia will keep you like this while I slap you for the rest of the day."

Suddenly the young priest entered their room again. Only priests were allowed to enter without prior notice. He looked at them in disbelief and then covered his eyes with his hands. Cole, Cinthia, and Alice started laughing like crazy while still lying on the mat. Cole couldn't stop laughing as he scrambled to his feet.

"Your supporters have just gone to war with the Zenum clan. In a major offensive, they captured their leaders and began crucifying them in the name of Zola." The priest spoke.

Cinthia spoke, "Do we tell them to stop?"

The priest replied, "Well you should be telling me that. But yes I would suggest that. We should ask them for an alliance against the Black skulls."

Cinthia continued, "Well then just tell them I said to make peace with the Zenum clan."

The priest answered in frustration, "It seems to me you are not so interested in ruling over our rebellion. You would rather just continue to do what you were doing."

Cole had a fit of laughter again. Then he said, "I'm sorry. People were crucified and it's not funny. I just didn't expect you to come today."

The priest said, "Please people. Behave like adults. We are making politics now. And I am the only one who has the guts to criticize you. At least in private. Your supporters would kill me if I said anything publicly critical of you." And then he stormed out of the room.

CHAPTER 29

Cinthia finally decided to do a speech in front of her supporters. As she walked through the crowd men fell to their knees. After she stepped into the puddle with her bare feet, some men started to drink the water from it because they believed it was holy. And many women did the same.

Cinthia spoke, "I congratulate you on liberating the slaves of the Zenum clan. But we have to make peace with them to fight the Black skulls. And killing their children and women is wrong. I order you to stop with that."

One polytheist priest from the audience spoke, "There is no point in making peace with the monotheists. They will always be our enemies. We need to exterminate them once and for all. Then we will have peace."

Cinthia decided to answer and not immediately declare him a heretic for disobedience. "Just because your communities have been at war for a long time, it does not mean that peace is impossible. Look at the wars between the great cities. Now those very same cities are at peace."

The priest spoke again, "But they are all savages. We must kill them." Now Cinthia decided to teach him a lesson.

She approached him (It became evident that he is much shorter than her) and said, "Kneel before me. Right now."

"No. I refuse." The man said.

Some peasants shouted, "You want us to kill him. We will crucify him if you say so."

Cinthia responded, "No. It will not be necessary." She just slapped the priest two times with her foot.

"Now kneel."

After a few more slaps, the man decided to kneel down. He was not a fighter. And he was too slow to block the foot that humiliated him in public.

"Will you listen to me now?" She asked.

"Yes mistress", he answered obediently.

"Good. Now. Does anybody else still object to my advice? Is it now obvious to you that the Black skulls are the bigger problem?"

Suddenly there was a large explosion. The city gate was just blown to pieces. The invaders have dug a tunnel below the city for a long time. Now they finally put the whole plan into action. Hundreds of men on motorbikes started to storm the city. They were heavily armed and supporters of Zola had no chance. After a short fight, they were forced to surrender.