Femdom Noir Story Pt. 16

Story Info
SF noir story with elements of femdom and violence.
822 words
3
1.2k
0

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 30

The territory controlled by pro -- Cinthia rebels was still huge but their leadership was captured. Not just the priests, but also their goddess -- Cinthia. Zorog (the leader who united the Black skull tribes in the wilderness) fought on the battlefield with his men. When he saw Cinthia he was impressed by her beauty.

He spoke, „This one is mine. If any of you try to rape her I will kill you." He took Alice as well.

Cole managed to escape somehow. Cinthia found herself in a giant truck filled with beautiful women. They were all to be transported to the Zorog palace. His palace was carved inside the mountain. The throne room was a huge cave with thick iron sliding doors. There was also a labyrinth of tunnels below the cave. Soon Cinthia and Alice were placed inside the cave with ten other women. One of them began to cry.

Alice consoled her, "Do not despair. I promise you soon we will be free. Zorog is not aware of what he got himself into by taking my friend as a sex slave. She is not just an ordinary girl."

There was a huge throne made of human and bear skulls inside the cave. The guards closed the door and the girls remained alone inside the cave with Zorog. He did not allow anyone inside the cave beside him and his sex slaves. The cave was full of torches and there was a fire lit in the middle of the cave. Zorog stuck his giant sword into the ground. He was very tall and muscular. But Cinthia was even a little taller than him.

When the great leader (King of the Wasteland, Conquerer of Cities) started to approach Alice Cintha quickly stood up.

She said, "If you just touch her, I will slap the shit out of you and make you beg me to stop." Zorog was confused by Cinthia's behavior. He thought it was a joke so he started to laugh.

He laughed until three Spinning Kicks suddenly broke his teeth and knocked him to the ground. Cinthia was so fast that she even confused some of the other girls that were in the cave. They did not realize what happened until Zorog got back to his feet.

"Now I will rape you first", he spoke to Cinthia. When the big man got up Cinthia delivered the most painful liver kick of her career with her left foot. The King of the Wasteland was paralyzed by pain. He knelt to recover from the sharp pain he felt.

Now Cinthia decided to punish him in a spectacular way. She did a backflip, hitting her opponent in the chin with her feet in the process. When she graciously landed on her deadly feet, she saw the upper part of her opponent's tongue on the ground.

The female fighter now spoke, "Do you want more? Do I need to spank you again?"

Zorog started screaming with rage. And Cinthia's foot continued to strike without mercy or pause. Blood splattered everywhere.

"AAAaaahh! Hua! OOoouu!"

The female champion screamed with a smile on her face. With every scream, her pussy became wetter from arousal and Zorogs face got uglier as his ego was being destroyed by female feet.

The Black skull leader was cornered by long and powerful legs against which he was helpless. Skillfully twisting the arm of her opponent, Cinthia broke both arms of the great leader who conquered many cities and turned them into ruins. Now he was just a ruin.

His honor was taken away from him by a pair of deadly female legs that dominated him completely by turning him into a bloody pulp. With both arms broken he was only able to receive foot slaps. The girls inside the cave cheered and laughed as Cinthia was destroying their enemy.

"And now kiss my toes if you want me to stop hitting you", Cinthia said with a cruel smile on her face.

There was a darkness inside her that got awakened when she needed to use violence. Once she awakened it, that darkness turned her into a terrifying, cruel person. While Zorog was kissing the feet that destroyed him, the women brought Cinthia a huge sword that was stuck in the ground.

Cinthia beheaded the great conqueror who united the tribes between the cities with one swift blow. She put his head into a bag. Soon the girls found a secret tunnel leading back to Angkor.

When Cinthia got out of the tunnel it was early in the morning. She saw black flags flying over the northern part of the liberated territory held by peasants and slaves. Cinthia thought - Some of my people are still conquered by the enemy. Before I leave with my friends, I need to free them from the invaders. And I think I know how to do it. I hope my plan works.