Femdom Pirates of the Carribean

Story Info
BDSM Femdom.
1.9k words
4.25
7.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lazy morning on the sunny Caribbean boat trip. Suddenly the air was filled with the sound of yelling and a shot in the air. It seems a small boat full of Lovely Lady Pirates has decided to take this vessel and make it their own. As the Ladies close in on their prey they assail it with taunts and gunfire, which rattles above the heads of the crew and passengers.

Fearing for his life and the safety of his passengers the cowardly Captain abruptly surrenders. The 5 ladies heave to and pull against the boat. "I am Red-Handed Jill" says the leader, "and I claim this boat for the FPoC."

"Who is the Ex-Captain of this boat?" she cries. The craven little Captain says in a voice so meek "I am, your Ladiness."

Red Handed Jill noticed ladies among the passengers and decides to let them know their fate. "Ladies on this yacht fear not we are here to restore you to the position that was truly intended for the women of this world."

The first mate of the Pirates sniggers at some of the expressions of the male scum on deck. Jill notices, "Tell these vermin who you are and what is to be their fate." she says to her First Mate. "I am Green Eyed Sue and all you cowardly little boys will become the servants for our Ladyhood." Speaks the First Mate.

One of the male passengers rises and decides he's not going to take this from these pirates. "You, and I use the word facetiously, ladies, are nothing more than deluded female scum....." he screams as Sue pulls her whip from her belt and strikes him furiously with 3 quick strokes the last of which wraps around his hands as he tries to defend himself.

"I see we have a volunteer among us that chooses to play his role teaching you other scum what happens to those that fail to give good service to your superiors." says Jill. "Strip this thing and bind him to the mast naked." orders Jill to her crew. The man is quickly stripped and tied to a pole on the ship his fat ass sticking out for whatever punishment the righteous Ladies decides to dole out.

Red Handed Jill watches her First Mate with complete satisfaction in the job she does preparing the unwilling victim for his demonstration. When the Speedo is stripped from his body Jill snickers at the tiny dick she sees.

Green Eyed Sue commands another Lady to get "The Bag"! A large brown valise is handed up from the Pirates boat. The bag is passed to Sue, who chuckles as she opens the valise and presents the open duffel for her victim to see. The volunteer's eyes open wide as he sees the wide array of toys that he may come to very intimate terms with.

Reaching into the bag Sue pulls out a huge Butt Plug and lube. "I think this is just perfect for our up tight volunteer." she snickers. "He needs to have his mind opened up. So I'll put this in a spot that is sure to influence his mind." she laughs heartily. She applies a small amount of lube to the plug and beckons a lady from the pleasure craft over.

"What a lovely Lady you are come here." says Sue, "What's your name? Do you know this thing?" The new Lady shudders and stammers, "I am Clarissa, and yes Miss, he is my husband."

Sue says "Tell me, does he treat you well Clarissa?"

"Usually Miss." a shaken Clarissa states.

"Call me Sue, Clarissa, you will be one of us soon and will come to understand the true power of being a woman." Sue glances at the woman knowing that she will soon find her true calling as a dominant woman.

"Does your husband like anal sex Clarissa?" Sue asks "and do you?" already reading the signs that this scum likes a lot of things a weak man does.

"Yes Miss, he does but not me." says the new woman.

"I see, Clarissa. In time you will learn that he is really a weak man that prefers to be dominated but is afraid because of how he would be treated by his friends."

"You leave my wife out of this." the man starts to say and then he screams as the whip strikes him again.

Sue grabs his balls and looks him in the eye "you are really afraid aren't you worm? No need to answer." she says as she notices out of the corner of her eye his cock has started to harden under the threat of being dominated by his wife.

"See Clarissa, he gets hard at the thought of being Dommed by you." chuckles Sue along with the rest of the Pirates. "Now all you need to do is what we teach you and I promise you, your life will change greatly for the better."

Clarissa takes a deep breath and notices all the signs of arousal in her husband. She feels a sense of uncertainty mixed with freedom and a bit of tempered empowerment. She wonders if she might now get to start controlling her own life. Is she now going to be able to teach her husband the way a man should really behave around his wife? She tentatively decides, now is the time to try.

Unbidden she reaches for the Butt Plug and slathers some lube on it. Boldly she parts her husband's ass and pushes the plug into his tight anus. The Man muffles a scream and his cock gets instantly hard. Further emboldened, Clarissa grabs a big cock shaped Dildo from the bag. Nervously, she walks around in front of her husband. Time to be bold she decides. "You are always demanding that I suck your pathetic cock too don't you dear?" she asks harshly, beginning to learn the way to handle her toy. She notices the approving looks from the pirates,

"Yes dear, but please be kind to me remember all the good things I do for you." pleads her husband cravenly. "Don't I provide a good home and role model to our kids?"

"Ha!" mocks Clarissa getting bolder, "yes I suppose you do help with raising the kids...when you ever decide to come home, and yes your income HELPS make our lives comfortable...but I work as hard as you do and then I am 'Expected' to do all the household work, all the driving the kids around, all the fun things you want in the bedroom, and if something isn't right I get the blame for it." She pauses and makes a decision, "It's going to change now dear. Do you understand?"

A whip cracks nearby and the worm cringes and says merely "Yes Dear."

Further emboldened Clarissa sneers, making another decision, and says "You will call me Mistress or Ma'am from now on, is that clear dear?" Not waiting for an answer fearful the moment will pass she picks up a cock shaped dildo.

"Now," says the new Mistress, "you will suck this cock like you want me to suck your cock all the time."

"Yes Ma'am." says the husband opening his mouth and greedily sucking the offered cock. Licking it as he wants his own to be treated.

The new Domme looks down and is surprised to find her husbands cock is harder than she has ever seen and twitching furiously as pre-cum leaks from it more effusively than she can ever remember. She begins to worry, but emboldened by the pirates looks of approval and support she asks, "Oh dear are you ready to cum?" Another decision follows. "Don't you dare cum!" she orders. "You always cum whenever YOU want, well no more dear! Your climax is in my hands from now on, is that clear?"

The new sub gulps, and mutters around the cock in his mouth something that almost sounded like "Yes Mistress!" struggling mightily to control his arousal. He realizes he is more turned on than he has ever been before and resumes sucking the cock his wife (Mistress?) gave him.

"Now I am going to punish you for the neglect I got in bed last night, when you came in, stripped, slid your tiny cock inside me and came without so much as a tiny amount of concern over whether I came or not. No, you merely said a quick 'that was good dear, thank you' and then went to sleep. Sue, I don't know how to handle a whip, but will you make sure his ass is striped and red for me please?"

Sue says, "I can Clarissa but perhaps you know how to use this." she hands a paddle to the new Domme. Sue whispers in her ear, "Make him responsible for keeping track of your strokes and set in his mind your new title by making him thank you by title for each stroke. If you know what I mean."

Clarissa nods and grabs the paddle gleefully saying, "I think I do Sue, thank you!" Now facing her husband she says, "Bob," removing the cock from his mouth, "you will thank me and count each spank calling out the number followed by Ma'am, is that clear!"

"Yes Ma'am." he says with great trepidation.

The crew led bye Green Eyed Sue looks on in full support as a New Dominant Lady is born. Clarissa quickly learns how to deal with her cravenly husband turned sub. She pulls the plug from his ass. Positions herself and pulls her arm back then swings the paddle forth *Smack*. Her former husband grunts and snickers at the force of the blow.

"Hah! I knew you didn't have it in you." he sneers.

Clarissa doesn't cower this time, her new sub is there and she feels the power growing within her. The next stroke falls and Her sub yells.

"Dammit! Dear that hurts!" he screams.

"Hmmm, I see we have much work to do dear...er pet. Did I not tell you how to address me?" questions Clarissa.

Her new sub starts to accept that this may be his new life and suddenly realizes how excited he is. From deep within he feels the call of submission. He feels the burn of a new stroke to his ass.

"2 thank you Ma'am" he says meekly.

Clarissa says, "Come again...worm? That was the first one you counted and it was done so halfheartedly I am not counting it. You will start clearly and with conviction to count the next one as number 1. Do you understand?"

"Yes dear." he Whispers

SMACK "What did you say? I can't hear you and I don't think anyone else could either. You will speak loud enough for all to hear, is that clear!" She scolds, every minute feeling surer of her choice.

"YES DEAR!!" he cries.

"Much better, now we begin in earnest." She states beginning the punishment anew.

The new sub begins the count, accepting the new and strange feelings of submission. As the strokes mount he finds himself in a strange place of peace and contentment. His Wife (uhhh Mistress?) has opened up a place he never knew existed except deep in his soul, a place of peace and contentment. He finds himself strangely aroused with a desire to please her. It is as if nothing else matters.

The strokes mount higher and he continues to count with more conviction and pain than he ever imagined he could take, but he finds from her hands he can bear it. His devotion to his wife, no he corrects himself, Mistress grows.

Finally she stops. He finds he is exhausted but hard as steel. Clarissa and the crew notice and begin to laugh. They find it very funny to see this worthless crumb learn his true nature. Clarissa looks to Green Eyed Sue wondering what is next.