Femdom State ERP

Story Info
A femdom state agent changes an applicant's mind.
11.7k words
4.3
6.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers

Mark walked into the main lobby of the government building and after a brief wait presented himself, and his request to start a business, explained his situation as a free male. After a brief internal consultation operated by an AI, he was told to wait. After a surprisingly brief wait he was told to head to a room on the third floor where an authorized agent would hear his case. He proceeded to the indicated room, and knocked on the door.

Vivian stood up from her desk as she heard a knock on the door. Her heels clicking as she stopped at the door. She wore a metallic jacket with a black undershirt. Along with black pants, her blonde wavy hair rested on her shoulder. Opening the door she gazed at Mark with her bright green eyes smiling widely. "Hello you must be Mark. Come in and have a seat."

Mark entered and took a seat. He wore dark sweatpants, running shoes. and a t-shirt covered in odd custom symbols, white on dark green. His hair was dark and well trimmed, though his face showed signs of stubble.

Vivian closed the door once Mark entered, she walked over sitting at the desk she pulled up her chair, tucking it in. Her breasts slightly bouncing as she did so. "I've been told you are here to make a request if I'm not mistaken. My name is Vivian and I will be the agent to hear your case." Vivian's bright green eyes gazed at Mark as she spoke in a calm tone.

"Yes, I'd like to start a business. I work well with AIs and would like to start a network of assistants and voluntary information brokers that the AIs I design run. I would run it from home, or from anywhere. I need permission to make the business official, and to have a "home". I can't because I'm single. You know the law." Mark hoped that this would be a simple formality. She had access to his record, he assumed.

Vivian opened a case file with his name on it. Looking through it she scoffed. "Let me get this straight you are single, and want to open a business. Mark is it? What are the benefits of having a business?" Vivian remained calm glancing at the file then to Mark and back.

"Yes, my name is Mark. Well, it's really the only way I can get financial independence. I can't own the home I live in, or any other, and I need a business in order to do anything, really. So yeah, there are a lot of benefits." Mark did seem a bit bitter at the general helplessness of his own situation. His file notes that, while he has a spotless legal record, that he is also on record as objecting to state policies, rejecting potential owners, and enjoying femdom erotica in private, none of which was illegal, and the latter being actively encouraged.

"I see. Those are great benefits." Vivian glanced at his record, along with his interests. "This seems plausible your record is spotless which is good. Though I see you don't agree with your situation along with state policies. Why don't we discuss that, it's obvious you put yourself in this situation being that you are still single."

"Yeah, that always gets brought up. I disagree with the policy of enslaving males, which I know, is obviously self-serving. I have friends who are slaves and they are happy with it. Their mistresses tolerate me, I'm even friends with some of them. I've been on dates. I've simply never met a woman I trusted enough to hand over the reigns to her. I could say more, but I know I'm being watched. It's probably already there." Mark nodded at the file Vivian held.

Vivian smirked listening to Mark. "I see, so you just haven't found the proper woman. You disagree with enslavement yet you enjoy femdom erotica during your personal time. What would you do if you find the right woman?"

"Talk with her of course, get to know her better, have my AIs get me a second opinion of her. I'm sure you know that guys don't think straight once we get a woman in our heads. That's one of the reasons your slave programs work so well. As far as femdom goes, it's a fun fantasy, not a good state policy. I can trust a video to not actually control my life, if you know what I mean." Mark smirked and leaned back. "Of course, there's the part where you'll say that having a woman control my life is exactly what I need, right?" It's clearly not the first time he's had a conversation like this.

"Well if there is consent then it's not entirely controlling his life. Though the program can be very effective. You can trust a video yet not a woman. That is very interesting, men tend to not think straight thanks to a woman." Vivian smirked as she spoke. "What would you want a woman you trust to do with your trust?"

Mark, nods, understanding the logic of the question. Dates had asked him exactly that. "The kind of trust I'm looking for is complicated, which is why I haven't found it yet, I assume. I know that if I get into a relationship with a woman, she'll enslave me, mind and body. It's state policy. There are a bunch of different ways that can happen, but the end result is the same. Her will over mine, always. I think I could trust a woman with that if I felt she understood and respected my will enough to not step on it, to guide it where I would guide it. Which runs exactly counter to the point of the policy in the first place. Ladies know best, and men need them to control their lives, that men's will always gets them into trouble, when left to itself."

"I see, trust needs to go both ways. You like the idea of being consumed by a woman. Yet you want to wait for the right woman who you completely trust. Slaves can be very happy especially if their Mistress respects them. As a woman with many slaves under my belt I know that there is no relationship of trust without respect. There is a mutual benefit. My slaves enjoy being consumed mind and body by me. And I enjoy giving pleasure to my slaves. Of course I am a large advocate for free will where my slaves can beg all they want for me to dominate them. I do see the perks of being single no one to report to, being independent. Though being single you don't get satisfied when you are all pent up. You need a woman to consume your entire body and mind. Woman were meant to capture the cocks of men with their labia. While their breasts are symbols of their superiority and the power they have over men."

Mark nods. He's heard all the theories before. "I know about our biological design. I consider myself a 'conscientious objector'. I don't think it's right what we're doing as a society, regardless how much I personally might enjoy it, if I could find the right woman. I like to think I can passively defy feminine power by refusing to be controlled. I can look at my body and tell that I'm designed to be controlled, but like you said, trust goes both ways. I don't want to live a life of blissful mindlessness. I want to think, to act, and I don't think I could live with being controlled from beneath like many women do where they let their slaves feel like they're in control. I'm not old fashioned like that."

"Being old fashioned isn't bad, our society has given men's bodies a way to be pleasured by superior women. So if you saw a dominant woman giving you an enticing offer you would passively turn her down? Wouldn't your primal desires have something to say? I find it boring to have someone completely mindless, to the point a man is a puppet, I want to hear the moans, the begging, feel that last thread of resistance before I break it. The look of adoration mixed with desperation is addictive to say the least. Wouldn't you want a tight pussy to engulf your cock?" Vivian was casually having a conversation with Mark, trying to see if any of her words would cause a reaction.

"I have turned down offers before that made me hard just hearing them," agrees Mark, nodding solemnly. "Pleasure alone isn't enough. I value my freedom too much, and a Mistress I could trust with it... just hasn't happened yet. As for the pussy... of course. It's what I'm made for, after all. I can imagine what it might feel like, though I've never actually felt one before. How does it feel for you? How does it feel to capture a cock between your legs, and watch the eyes of a man as you play with his will?"

Vivian's smirk widens thinking about her pussy enveloping a cock. "It feels incredible, the way my pussy tightens around a cock as it engulfs it. His will crumbles at that point. While he succumbs to my superiority. What does it mean to you to trust someone? Actions, words?"

"Both. Words are important, but they need to be backed up with actions. I'm not sure what it would take, in my case. I keep to myself and avoid trouble with the law. Otherwise... well... you know what happens. It takes time to get to know someone, and seeing them in different situations. On a good day, many women are pleasant enough, but even there I wouldn't trust most of them. On a bad day? Even the best of women become scary. And I don't buy the propaganda about women being more emotionally stable than men, if you forgive my frankness."

"No need to apologize we are simply having a conversation, are we not? Besides I asked and you answered. I think honesty builds trust along with words and actions. That's how I built my relationship with my slaves. To them my will is superior and they are grateful I left their minds intact while letting my will envelop them. What specifics do you like about femdom erotica? If you are alright sharing with me that is. Trust takes time to build along with respect, words and actions are equal and can bring out any reaction. Forgive me but it's a bit stuffy in here, I'm going to get more comfortable." Vivian casually removed her metallic jacket showing off her black blouse, she rolled up the sleeves trying to cool her body down.

Mark nods, not hiding the fact that he is looking at her bare arms and hands. "For the most part it's femdom hypnosis. I'm not into the whips and chains stuff. Ironic that I don't have a mistress, I know. I like the idea of struggling, losing control, then finally submitting. But like I said, it's hard for me to imagine someone I trust that much. Maybe one of my AIs, we've played at that before. I may actually end up selling some of those programs to the state, if they work out well enough. Not that you'd need them, they have people like you, am I right? What about you? What things do you enjoy with your slaves? And what do you think of the female led state?"

Vivian pondered for a moment. "I don't use whips or chains, I hate the idea of implementing pain with pleasure. I like breaking down resistance. Hearing the man ask to he devoured or declaring himself inferior just arouses something in me. I suppose it would be similar to you imagining the progress to submit to a woman. I'm sorry are you hot? I think the thermostat might be broken." Vivian stood up walking to the thermostat. She sighed seeing it said it was on cool. "Sorry for that, it seems it's on yet I don't feel it." Vivian walked back her breasts could be seen through her blouse as she walked. "I think it's only natural that the state is led by women, since women are superior. Meant to command and be obeyed. Though not all of them deserve to be. I'm not going to discuss that we would be here for hours." Vivian chuckled as she sat down in the chair near her desk. Once again she pushed in her chair, her breasts bouncing more.

"Interesting what you say there, that all women are superior, but not all deserve to be. Implying that even undeserving women are still superior. It's so easy for you to say it. Women are superior. Just like you're commenting on a simple and uncomplicated fact. The sun rises in the east. Liquid water covers most of the Earth. Women are superior." Mark shakes his head. "I know what you're doing of, course. Or trying to. You aren't the first. And I'll go ahead and let you know I'm more of a legs guy than a breast guy. But what would it take for me to trust a woman enough to become her slave? That may just be what I'm missing though, and you're avoiding it. A woman who could convince me that a female led state is right and ethical? That could do it. I've heard all the arguments though, but maybe someone will surprise me." His tone implied that Vivian was trying to be that someone.

"Oh please, Sir no offense but If I was trying to enslave you. Then you would know, though if you are a legs guy I'll happily indulge you. Calling women superior is entirely natural to me because it is fact. Though a fact that some try to ignore, people like you. For you to trust a woman you would need to agree with her words and actions. You just need the proper female, the proper woman to teach you about her power. Her superiority, and her body how badly a man's primal instincts can affect a man's judgment." Vivian stood up removing her pants letting her smooth legs be seen as she stood in front of Mark. "Is this what you wanted to see? I believe you didn't come here to start a business, you came to find a woman to tame you."

Mark grinned. "Not enslave, seduce. I've done nothing to deserve enslavement, though the state seems to think that all men deserve enslavement and will inevitably do something to deserve it. I've learned about the techniques that women use for enslavement. And I know that you won't unless you're ordered to. Or unless I ask you to, which I won't. I've had women offer, of course. Just a day. Just a week. They say that once I have a taste I won't want to go back. I believe them. But I don't trust them." As Vivian showed her legs Mark smiled and closed his eyes a moment. "No, I came here to start a business. And surely they sent me to you to try and change my mind. And it's clear that you want to tame me. They send you the criminals, right? The men who cross the wrong line somewhere and need to be re-educated? Why did they send me to you, and what is it that you want? Be honest with me. Trust, and all that." Mark doesn't try to hide his growing erection as he adjusts it in his pants.

Vivian walked toward him making sure to move slowly, giving him a full view of her legs. "Sorry, seduce, for now. They sent you to me because I'm known as the woman who breaks men. As the bulge in your pants grows, I know that my words and actions are working." Vivian walked over to Mark before kicking off her heels. She carefully sat on his lap using her thighs to hold him in place on the chair. "The idea that being enslaved is only a punishment isn't true. It is also a reward. Men find pleasure in being enslaved, being captured by feminine authority. Caught in a woman's web as your body reacts but you try to resist. I want to enlighten you, teach you about your inferiority along with my superiority."

"But how can I trust you? You've enslaved lots of men. I'm just one more to you. How can I trust you? I won't deny that I want it, but... do men ever come to you asking to be enslaved? What's it like for you? How does it feel to enslave one man after another? What do you enjoy about it? You know the question I asked. Can you answer it? Why do women deserve to rule the world? Some are better than others, just like men? Why?" As she sits on his lap he runs a hand down her thighs. She can feel his erection stiffen under her pressure.. "I'm not giving you permission to enslave me, just talk to me. Enlighten me, like you said. This isn't just about me and you. Why are women superior, and men inferior?"

"Every man is different, I like my collection, I try to preserve their unique personalities. Men have come to me begging to be enslaved. They've heard about the overwhelming pleasure along with my words. You can trust me I have respect for my slaves and the men who I break. It's feels amazing to hear a man beg, knowing he is inferior and I superior. I enjoy giving the men a pleasurable life, you mentioned your friends being slaves, why do they like it? Women deserve to rule because they control men's primal desire, making men natural tools in their hands. Regardless how men react, women still control them. They have a need to submit, wanting to be captured and controlled by a woman at their greatest point of weakness. Some women use this control well, others squander it on their own petty desires, but regardless how they use it, women have it." Vivian places her hands on his shoulders, as she gazes at Mark while she responds to his questions. "I'll happily enlighten you, there is no slave Mistress relationship without this conversation first. Women are superior and men inferior because now women know how to use their natural power, and men love to be controlled by it. Traditionally, women wanted to have strong men to protect them. In our modern arrangement, the femdom state uses a variety of men with a variety of skills. Men have always built civilization at the command of women, only now we understand and direct those motivations more consciously. We no longer hide our control, and we understand exactly how to stimulate men to get the response that we want from them. There are still some outliers like you, but for most the system works perfectly. Men and women both get what we want most."

"You know, many of my enslaved friends took the plunge because the wanted a woman to protect them from the female state. I think control weighs heavy on people and men and women are naturally made to balance each other. Sometimes men make better decisions, sometimes women. And maybe it is true, that men are simply designed to be controlled by women. I feel it in me, after all. But the state should stay out of it. Let women rule men in their personal lives, and don't make it a matter of public leadership. What's wrong with having a man lead in public and in private he is a slave to his mistress? I know what they'd say, maybe what you'd say, why go through the extra steps? If men are designed to be controlled by women, then only women should lead. It still feels wrong to me, at that level. On a personal level..." Vivian can feel him stiffening beneath her as she sits on Marks lap. As she looks in his eyes she can tell he's starting to give in, but hasn't been persuaded yet. There's definitely a look in his eyes that wants her to give him the right answer, give him what he's looking for, but doubts that she can do it. "On a personal level, why should I want to be your slave? I have several friends who would be happy to take me as their slave. I'd rather stay free, continue with the work that I'm doing without oversight. Without someone to tell me how I ought to work, ought to dress, how I ought to live. So you know how to sexually control me. And I'm made to be controlled. Why you, out of all the women out there? And why the female state? That's really what I need to know, and no one's ever been able to answer those two questions for me."

"It all comes back to natural authority. Women rule because they have always ruled and now we decided that there is no more reason to hide that fact. I know that some men are put to work making good decisions, or at least advising the women who do. Though I may not agree with all the state's decisions, it gives me a great deal of autonomy and lets me put my skills to use making the world a better place, one domesticated man at a time. Without the femdom state, women would use men without direction, without any thought to the common good. The femdom state helps unite women in the way they control their men. And it's what men want most, in the end. As your cock stiffens beneath me I know you are feeling my influence over you grow. Can you deny it? I'm convincing you, slowly you will learn my words are true. Natural to listen to. I believe everything is better with privacy. Being private can make things intimate, personal even. You become mine outside and inside closed doors. You are being enlightened, as you said men are designed to be controlled by women, so naturally women should lead." Vivian smirked as she caressed his shoulders. Seeing him slowly giving in, she knew she had him, she was getting to him, breaking him. "Personally you should be my slave because I treat my slaves well, I let them be consumed in pleasure. Capturing you with my pussy. Loving my authority as I dominate you. As my legs hold you tightly you know there is no escape and that causes your heart to race. Can you tell me right now you aren't imagining what it would be like as my slave? I will not tell you how to live your life, as my slave you are completely free to do as you'd like. If you ask for pleasure I'll happily give it to you. You are completely free to do as you please. I'm not like the other woman I give men the chance to be free and have pleasure. I give them both, I treat my slaves with dignity and respect. I can't say that for other women in the state. You have a better shot at getting what you want with me. Other women will simply change what you want."

Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers