Femdom State ERP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark nods, putting an accepting arm around Vivian's waist, letting her arm come around his neck and shoulders. "So it would be like with my friends, they give up their freedom for protection. I can't fault them for that, but it's not for me. But I don't think you really disagree with the state that much. You believe women deserve to lead. I don't know if I can believe that. Can you convince me that women really are superior, to the point that they deserve to rule? All women, not just some? I am a bit curious about the process of becoming a slave. I know there are several ways it can happen, but I know you've done it many times. Taming a man. You said that if you were enslaving me, that I'd know. What is that process like? To be honest, one of my fantasies is to be forced. Where I do everything that I can to not submit, but she overwhelms me anyway. Not with strength, but with sheer will. Do all men break the same way? Have you ever enslaved a man you felt was smarter than you, or more talented?"

"Your friends they don't have as much freedom as my slaves, it all depends on the interests of the women. Though you are correct, I don't disagree to an extent. I agree that women should lead, I disagree with some women's choices. It is simply true that women are superior while men inferior. The process of breaking a man's will focuses on this truth. Then comes the task of making sure that women use their power for the good of all, and not just their own desires. All women deserve to rule, some have different methods about enslaving or ruling, though we all are untied in the common truth of female superiority. Running this state with our will and knowledge. Yes there are many different ways to enslave someone, some focus on pleasure, others focus on fantasies, and others use logic or reason. My process focuses on desire of men, and slowly forcing you to see the truth. Yes, you know how my body is affecting yours, along with the way my words are naturally entering your mind. A part of you knows the process has started, yet you don't question it. I can happily make that fantasy a reality Mark. The will of a women is so powerful, men tremble and get erect before it. Not all men break the same way, enslaving a man is so invigorating no man succumbs in exactly the same way. I haven't enslaved a man I felt was smarter, though I have had a few who I genuinely related to at times."

"The fantasy is actually about the female state itself. If I get enslaved, I want it to be in defiance to the female state. But I'm too much of a model citizen to get it as a punishment. You follow me? I don't think I can trust the female state. I know it's probably inevitable, but I've avoided it so far. Can you tell me why I want this? Why I want to defy the female state this way? I bet you've enslaved men who wanted to defy the female state. What were they like? I'm sure you broke them like all the others. A part of me feels that you're going to trick me, and once I submit, you'll laugh and mock me about how easy it was to trick me, an inferior male, just like the others. But do you really think you could enlighten me, as you said, and make me see that women deserve to rule? You really do believe women are superior. What are we like in your eyes? How do you see men? A man can love his dog, but he knows the dog is inferior. Is it like that? It can't be quite like that, since men and women are part each other. How do you see us?"

"I believe you want this deep within you. Being enslaved as a reward for good behavior is always an option. But you want to defy the state. As a representative of the state, you can defy me. I believe your body has always wanted to be enslaved just not the way the state wants. This defiance is a symbol of your mind, you need to find a woman you can trust who you want to be enslaved by. I have enslaved men who wanted to defy the state. Which they have, thanks to my help." Vivian gently tightens her thighs around Mark, as her hands caress his shoulders and neck. Her bright green eyes is locked with his gaze. "Those men were tired of avoiding the state for so long, they wanted a way out while being free. Their enslavement to me is their freedom now. You want freedom and to defy the state? I can give you that and more, your body is already reacting to mine, Mark. If you ask me to mock and laugh at you then I will oblige. If not, then I can claim you, with your permission, as you accept your inferiority as a man. I can enlighten you, it's the natural order of life, my pussy devours your cock. As the predator prey concept in the food chain. Inferior men are designed to be enveloped mind and body. Women are the ones to consume them with superiority. In my eyes you are men who are lacking skills, which need to be taught then tamed by a strong authoritative woman. It would depend on the women, I have affection for my slaves yet I know they are inferior, meant for me to command. I can receive pleasure from my slaves serving me, just as they do from me controlling them. It's a mutual cycle, just as women need men, men need women. Their primal instincts are strong and they can rise just by words, actions, and sight. I see men as a gift, the slaves I have are all different some have begged me to enslave them others I've broken. In the end they will always be inferior. But they are consumed in bliss thanks to me. I want to give men a better life those who dislike the ideas of the state. I turn them into my slaves while giving them back their free will, under my supervision. Do you want to be my slave Mark?"

"I.... really don't know..." said Mark. "Here, let's stand up." Mark let her off of him and took a step apart. His erection was visible within his sweat pants and he didn't bother hiding it. He stood face to face with her, only slightly taller. Her green eyes bright with authority and feminine power. "When I say I want to defy the state, I suppose it can also mean I want to defy you. You represent the state. This is where you work. I know I can't run forever. I don't want to ask to be a slave. I want to defy the state, defy women, even though I know you'll eventually win. I want to go down fighting. I know you want to enslave me, and that you won't do it unless I commit a crime or ask you to... You're so nice and calm about it. This is my freedom we're talking about I... I..." Mark falls to his knees, with a perfect view of Vivian's legs. His desire is obvious. He takes a breath.

"Take a moment Mark. I know you want to defy women, you never agreed with the idea that we are superior. You want to resist, to fight my authority. Yet you know you will fail, I will win. Maybe you want me to win even if you fight. Let me hear you say those simple words Mark, ask me. 'Enslave me please,' they are just words. I'm calm because I know how your instincts are being overloaded, soon you can't take my words anymore. Your freedom is in my hands, a woman's hands. I see your on your knees how does it feel to look up at me. Knowing I am superior and you inferior?" Vivian smirks seeing Mark on his knees. Her gaze remains on his, his desire is obvious along with his primal instincts. "Tell me you aren't thinking about how you are inferior and I superior, Mark."

Mark stands, slowly. "I don't know what to think. I don't know what I want. You're right that I have these primal desires, you're right that you can control me, you've done it with hundreds of men, maybe thousands. Why should I be any different? I always imagined ending up in a place like this with a woman like you telling me that I wasn't going to have a choice. That men are slaves. They don't get a choice. They don't deserve a choice. I imagined a stern but attractive woman telling me to strip and then riding me until I had no resistance left. Because that's what they do to men. That's what you do. I want... I don't know what I want. What do you want? Do you have any fantasies of breaking a man like me? What am I saying, you do this all the time..." He takes another breath. "I won't ask you to enslave me. Want to defy you, and be forced to submit to the female state. I want you to mock me, make me feel inferior, not give me a choice. I know it's not logical. I want to feel like I'm right, and the female state is wrong, even though I end up confessing female superiority captured within you lips. What do you think of that?"

Vivian listened to Mark a devious smile forming on her face. "I'll do all the thinking for you. You don't have a choice, I'm your Mistress the woman who makes you tremble. The woman who is breaking your will with her own. I will soon have you wrapped around my finger when I can humiliate you and further enlighten you about how inferior you are. Start stripping Mark, I'll indulge your desires, the way your eyes look at my legs tells me you want them to be wrapped around again. I fantasize you on your knees as you are now doubting yourself. Wanting me to command you, you crave my commands so you can try to resist. Then when you crumble and I win you will feel so incredible. Even if you want to feel right that doesn't mean you are. It's plain and simple women are superior while men like you are inferior. You can't help your desires, your body wants to give in so badly but your mind won't allow it. I'll wrap my legs around your shoulders while my pussy consumes your mind. I think you already know the inevitable and you crave it, you need it. My female authority dominating your inferior mind and body."

Marks eyes go wide. He says nothing, but realizes what is happening. Vivian takes a step towards him, and he takes a step back. Her eyes are directly on his, and he doesn't break with them. Another step forward. He takes another step back. He jumps when he finds his back to the wall, then he looks back at Vivian, a woman who has broken a thousand men. She has seen this look before. This is a man who needs her words, her questions, her commands. He needs a barrage of questions to break him down, and he has already given her plenty of material to get started.

"Mark you are cornered, no where to run or turn to just helplessly staring at my eyes. We are so close to one another you could feel my breath on you as I speak. Do want my commands? Want me to tell you to strip as you try to resist?" Vivian has a devious look in her eyes, her calm demeanor is still present but she has more authority and confidence in her tone. "You will be taught soon understanding how natural it is to call women superior, as you truly believe it. You are weak, helpless. You need a woman to protect you to bring you pleasure. Deep down you know you will never receive the same pleasure you receive by a woman. You are inferior, having no status to those of a powerful woman. Kneel before me Mark get on your knees before I make you kneel. My entire body will be a symbol of my authority."

"Make me," says Mark, looking into her eyes, but then whispers "please". She can see in his eyes that he is eating up her words, her questions, her assertions. While she can't read his thoughts, she's seen enough men like this that she has a pretty good idea what is going through his head. I his consumed with desire and fear, feminine authority has been a reality all his life and he has been running from it. He needs both affection and humiliation. He needs female authority to confirm all his doubts and suspicions about his own inferiority.

"If you insist." Vivian uses her hands to push Mark down, she uses her leg to make him unbalanced. Causing his legs to give out on him. Once he is on the floor she stands looking down at him for a few seconds. Before placing her foot on his back making him feel her authority over him. "You are so inferior Mark that I can step on you like a rug, an old dusty unused rug. Keep staring at the ground implant that image in your mind. That is your status how inferior you are. There is no comparison to your status and mine. Which is why you need a woman like me to hold you and protect you to give you pleasure." Vivian leans down keeping her foot on his back, as her hand gently caresses his cheek. She stands once again with the same devious smirk.

"Fantasy's are very much real they are made from deep desires mixed with primal instincts. When I remove my foot and look up while remaining keeled. Tell me what catches your eye first when you look up at me." Vivian removes her foot standing directly in front of Mark. "You can still be free I'm not taking your freedom, you were meant to have freedom just as you were meant to be inferior. Are you sure you won't give me permission? I'm sure your body has a different opinion on that. We have all the right to do this, the state recognizing female superiority. I don't have to ask for your permission, but I'd rather have it. I believe women are truly superior because I know the truth men are helpless and weak. While women are strong and intelligent. Just look at yourself, kneeling before a superior woman as you look up at her. Admiring her superior body."

Mark looks up at Vivian, still kneeling. "I see your thighs, that's what attracts my eyes. How is making me a slave not taking my freedom? You say you'll think for me, and that you've never met a man smarter than you? If you can prove that you're smarter than me, I think I might feel better about all this. My body wants to feel your pussy sucking my mind out through my cock, but I'd rather keep fighting. I'm going to be frank with you, though my name is Mark... I like you. I still find this entire process incredibly arousing and terrifying. I like your voice, I like having you ask me questions. I want to feel defiant against the female state, against what you're doing to me... and you're making it so hard... because... I like you."

Vivian listened to his words a slight blush appeared before it vanished just as it formed. "Making you a slave is not taking your freedom simply because I am gifting you with pleasure and bliss. Once you succumb you will find it natural to obey my words. I don't force you to do anything. You willingly will accept my words. You are already thinking about my pussy enveloping your cock, riding you as all your defiant thoughts travel there as I milk you. My tight pussy around your cock while my thighs hold your body hostage. Your body shudders and twitches from my words. It's perfectly normal to be terrified, my words are proof of my vast knowledge. I am smarter because I have experience. I know exactly what to say and what buttons to press." Vivian walks forward letting her pussy hover directly over Mark as she speaks.

Mark gulped. "I... don't want to give you permission. I don't want this to be willing. I want you as a representative of the female state, to put down my rebellion. I..." Vivian's pussy appears in front of his face and he is at a loss of words looking at it. While still on his knees he puts his hands on her thighs, if she lets him. "If making me a slave isn't taking away my freedom, then what is it? What changes in me when I become your slave?"

"You will give me permission whether you like it or not. I will draw it out of you. You becoming a slave is your declaration that you are inferior. When you become a slave your thoughts will shift, accepting women to be superior. You already know this deep down Mark. You are inferior meaning you do as I say and right now you crave my body. As my lower lips stand over you ready to consume your mind and body. You find yourself whispering the words I want to hear. Say it with me Mark, 'please enslave me Mistress.' So easy the words are natural to say. Just say it Mark, each time you get closer to confessing, my pussy lowers closer to your body."

"Are you really smarter than me? Are you really superior? I... please en... no... can you give me some other orders first? I want to become accustomed to obeying you. I can't believe this is happening... all I know deep inside, is that feminine authority is deeply arousing. What is love? What does it mean for a man to love a woman, if he is inferior? What does it mean for a woman to love a man if she is superior? I want to know your mind, know your thoughts. Hear your questions, your commands. Can you really show me that your feminine mind is superior to mine?"

"Beg let hear how badly you want me to humiliate you into inferiority. I am superior, you know this. My words are truth as my wet pussy drips over you. You know deep down I am right my words are fact. My experience makes me smarter I know exactly what to do to break you. Can you say the same? You can't because I am Superior! Say it tell you Mistress she is superior! A man in love is a man bounded to a woman's authority. He loves her words body and mind. He is inferior when he loves her, while a woman is superior for loving a woman claiming him as her own. For a woman that means she treats him with respect, affection and pleasure. For me that will be how I treat my slaves. I love every single one of them just as I love you. My new conquest. My thoughts surround you. You cannot escape. Females are superior males are inferior. Agree to this, this shall become your new reality once you are enlightened. Now say how superior I am! Beg me to humiliate you Mark! I can show you as my pussy gets closer and closer your mind will be changed forever."

"I want to defy the female state... humiliate me... dominate me. Force down my male rebellion against your female authority. Will I love you? Will you love me? Your words cover me, are made to cover my mind... can you force me to obey? Can your will surround mine, and make me believe what you believe? Please humiliate me. Change my mind, if you can. I want the female state to humiliate and dominate me. Change my mind. Make me see that women are right to dominate me, that you are right to enslave me. Will your pussy speak to me? Will it enlighten me?" As Mark speaks he inches closer to Vivian's pussy.

"My pussy will enlighten you, you will love me. Though this will be solely yours as you said you love my words. This direct that feeling onto me. It will be up to you if you love me. Most slaves do after the enlightenment, and I love them. As my pussy lowers more and more, your will knows it will be devoured. My beliefs will become yours, as your pleasures become mine. As your body is naturally moving toward my pussy that is your inner desire to succumb. Tell me I am superior say it! Obey me as my words cover your mind and body, keep moving closer to my pussy. Do this subconsciously let your body crave my wet pussy. Knowing soon you will believe yourself to be inferior while I am superior."

"I... I... I am inferior. You are superior. I can feel your will surrounding me, controlling me. I am designed to submit to women. To serve women. I don't know what to think, what to believe. I want to resist. Please help me resist, so that the female state can crush my rebellion. I want you, as a representative of the female state, to crush my rebellion. I want to rebel. I want to resist. I know... I will lose. I want to fight you... and be defeated. I don't want a choice. You are superior. You will win. You are superior. Your words will control me. But not yet. Please... let me fight your feminine authority. Why do I want to fight? Help me understand what I feel..." Mark, inches away from Vivian's pussy, looked up to her eyes.

Vivian continues lowering her pussy, she slowed down as she simply hovered for a few minutes. "You want to resist so I can break you. As you resist you know that is what is remaining of your will. Once that is gone your will, shall be consumed by my superior one. As I win over you, being victorious over your inferiority. As you get defeated my pussy will lower onto your cock enveloping you. As you shall be enlightened." Vivian uses her foot to push Mark down in a bowing position. "You already admitted I am superior and you are inferior. As my foot rests on your back that will only strengthen that belief."