Femdom State ERP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark sits on hands and knees, basking in the feeling of Vivian over him, superior to him. His cock throbs with the knowledge. "Can you declare me inferior, as a representative of the female state, and demand my submission? I need your voice. Your feminine authority. I need this. Please help me understand your desire, your will. Why do you want me to be your slave? As a representative of the female state, enlighten me. Give me a sexual education, preparing me for my new reality. I want to want what you want, I want to understand your will so I can defy it... and then... perhaps... obey. I want you to break me. Defeat me. I don't want to lose just to you, I want to be defeated by the female state. Re-educate this rebel, if you can." There is both defiance and desire in his voice. He is still clothed.

"That would be a false declaration. You need to willingly ask me to enslave you. I want to hear you ask me, beg me. My will is for you to beg me to make you my slave. If your desire to be enveloped by my superiority is that strong then this should be simple. I'll ride you happily, but first I need to hear those simple words. 'Please enslave me Mistress.' As you resist this my thighs will straddle you as my pussy dominates you. Allowing me to break you by the states power, my power! Now strip, before I make you strip."

Mark obeys, removing his shirt first, then his sweatpants, then his under clothing until he is completely nude. "How is that a false declaration, if it is a simple truth that I am an inferior male? Why must it be willing? Why is my request so important? You do it to criminals all the time? I know you do. And we both know that being male is almost a crime itself, isn't it? Your thighs are lovely though, and your voice. I feel that I like you, and I'm afraid that I could love you. I'm afraid of falling in love with you. I'm afraid of my desire for you." Mark is still on the floor, hands and knees with Vivian's foot on his back.

Vivian lifts her foot as she kneels down looking at Mark. She gives him a kiss on the cheek. Then stands back up over him. "You aren't a criminal, the only way to be enslaved by the state is if you commit a crime. Being a male is not a crime itself, though since you defy the state we could declare that a crime. Of course, you would still be a special case. Let me see that erect cock. Look up at me, let your eyes linger on my toned legs, then my pussy, along with my breasts. As you desire my thighs and my voice, your heart races just by my words. Wanting, no, needing more. As you feel you are falling for me that means you really are falling for me. The superior woman holding all the power before you. Although you resist she will crush you like the inferior man you are. Your desire for me is nothing be afraid of it's only natural for a inferior man to crave a superior woman."

Mark knees in front of Vivian, taking in her naked body standing authoritatively, yet affectionately, over him. His legs are spread, showing off his exposed erect cock to her. "What about your desires? What is the desire of a superior woman for an inferior man? I am in your power, and my body certainly enjoys it. I need to know more of your will, hear more of your commands. What exceptions could you make for this rebellious male? I want to feel your will, like your pussy, surrounding me, slowly crushing me. Please? Teach me. Give me the sexual education that I am apparently missing."

Vivian ponders for a moment, this one is different than the others, certainly she can make an exception but what. "I desire to break men with my words and with pleasure. Lean back for me Mark, just lie down on your back as you look up at me. I can make an exception of pleasuring you before I break you, but that wouldn't be much fun now would it? I want you to confess to beg what part of my body do you want to be sexually educated with?"

Mark lay back, his cock hard in the air. "I like your eyes, your hips, your pussy, your voice. You choose. Educate me. Enlighten me. Give me more commands, show me your will over mine. For me it isn't about pleasure. I know you'll break me with pleasure. I want the female state to humiliate and punish me for my rebellion against it. Why again do you need my permission to make me your slave, and why do you personally want me to be your slave?"

"You have resistance I haven't seen before, that arouses me I need to add you to my collection. Yet I feel something with you, I've never been able to find a man to fit my needs, similar to how you haven't found a woman. As you look over my body your eyes linger on my pussy, knowing you will be devoured with my superiority soon, my breasts will engulf you with my authority. While my legs tighten showing you my power over you. As a representative of the state I need to hear you beg to be my slave before I can declare anything." Vivian places her legs beside Mark as she straddles him looking over him. Her hand hold his hips. "I need your permission to give me consent. Similar when asking a woman for her hand. You ask her in a proposal, it's a ceremony for your new reality."

Mark took a breath. "Okay. Order me to say the words. Put your foot on my chest, and order me to say the words. I think... I'm ready... I don't know if I can ever really be ready. Then you can claim me, and make this fantasy a reality. Do you have any fantasy like this? To crush a male rebel to the female state?" He looks deep into her eyes, fear and arousal clear in them. Her green eyes gleam with firm authority.

"My fantasy is exactly what you are giving me. This resistance knowing you will lose anyways yet you still try. Mark repeat after me put your foot on my chest. When I claim you, you will be enlightened and tamed, becoming my new slave and my lover. I will be your Mistress and your lover. Now say I think I'm ready. I will crush you, rebel of the state for myself and the state." Vivian met his eyes seeing fear and arousal, she gently held his hand squeezing it to reassure him before pulling away, her eyes gleaming of authority and lust.

"I think I'm ready." Mark's cock twitched as Vivian's foot touched his chest, ready to repeat her commands.

Vivian smirked seeing him humiliated and inferior. "Good, now just repeat after me. Please enslave me, I am inferior!" Vivian kept her foot on his chest, though she has done this so many times she always gets aroused when it comes to this part.

"Please enslave me, Vivian. I am an inferior male. I confess. I still want to fight, still want to resist you, but I want you to enslave me. I... want to know your will. Know your words, your love. May you make your pronouncement, as the female state?" They both saw his cock jump as he pronounced the words.

Vivian smirked hearing Mark. She pressed her foot slightly harder before removing it. "I will make my pronouncement once I sexually educate you. As my slave you will be respected by the other slaves, by me, when you want pleasure you just ask. As I enslave you your feelings for me will grow and your beliefs will reflect mine. Tell me not to capture your cock with my pussy Mark." Vivian teases Mark with her hovering pussy.

"Alright... please don't capture my cock with your pussy, though I know you want to." Mark's gaze jumps between Vivian's eyes and her hovering pussy. "How can you please so many slaves at once?"

"My slaves are patient, I have a system. I let my slaves leave to their houses if they wish to. When one wants pleasure I make a reserved time, I usually am in high demand. Which is how I create a well organized system. Though we have breaks so I can recharge my energy. But for the newly enslaved I reserve a week just for them to understand how their Mistress works." Vivian kept her pussy hovering over his cock, as she thighs tightened around him. "Beg me to capture you cock, you are ready to be enlightened."

"Capture me, Vivian. Please teach me, and show me what I need to know. How inferior I am, how superior you are, and why the female state is right. I thought you would sell off your slaves to other mistresses when you grow bored of them, or they of you. That's what most do, I know."

"I'm not most Mistresses that's why I have the largest collection of slaves. I never grow tired of my unique slaves." Vivian lowered her pussy onto Mark, she began riding him moving up and down as her pussy completely enveloped his cock. "I'm superior, while you inferior, I am a strong authoritative woman while the state is made up of powerful superior females. My words are true and you know this. With each thrust your resistance crumbles as my words slip into your subconscious with ease."

Marks mouth dropped open, hands pinned down under Vivian's hands. [I'm a man, I'm made for this, designed for it. It's so easy for her to control me this way. This is destiny. This is truth. I want her words, her body, her commands... I want her to control me... I want her to own me... no... I don't want to give in so easily... I don't want the state to win so easily... not after all this time... is she actually teaching me... with her pussy? Are these your thoughts entering me, Vivian? Is this your will? I... need your commands... your questions... your words..." At some point Marks thought had turned into words and he had begun to speak out loud. Perhaps this was even an interrogation technique that Vivian had used before to interrogate prisoners, and was using more for fun now.

Vivian listened as Mark began speaking his thoughts aloud. She continued to ride him moving up and down, as her pussy enveloped his cock. "This is your new reality, my words are truth and you know this. As I ride you, my pussy is directly speaking to your cock, your thoughts of resistance travels to your cock. These thoughts are my will teaching you. Don't fight them accept them, just accept me as superior and you inferior. As a state representative, I am educating and domesticating you. As I build you up I want to hear how you love your Mistress's body, my words."

"I love your words, your will," repeated Mark, thrusting at her pace underneath Vivian. "No... yes... thank you... wait... please... you are my superior... I beg you... let me fight... let me speak. I will be yours." It seems that Mark wants to make a last request, perhaps the same one he made earlier?

"I see you still want to resist, by all means go ahead and let out that last bit or resistance. Tell me what's on your mind. I know you don't want to go down easily, so go ahead and go down fighting. Go ahead and speak, I'm listening." Vivian continued moving up and down on Mark, she moaned softly.

"Now that you have me, can you indulge my fantasy? Can you, as a representative of the female state, declare me a defiant male, and sentence me to be your slave? Can you give me ten minutes where you break me down, where each minute executes a different part of my rebellion? If I can reach ten things with which to defy you, that you in turn crush with your words and your will, one by one, then you congratulate me on being a worthy rebel, but still ultimately defeated. If I cannot, then you will mock and humiliate me for the remaining number, up till ten. Will you do this? Please?"

"I'll indulge you in this, as a representative of the state I declare you as a defiant male, resulting in your enslavement to me. These ten minutes shall break down your will, your past beliefs, completely break down your rebellion. I will do this, if you unable to be broken before the 10 minute mark then I will mock and humiliate you." Vivian continued riding him moving up and down as a slower pace.

"Thank you Vivian. Men are not inferior. We don't need to be controlled by women. Society won't be better by making men your slaves. Prove me wrong. Educate me!" Mark thrusts in defiance beneath Vivian.

Vivian smirks, she enjoys the challenge from Mark. "Men are inferior, you admitted it yourself! You are at a lower status, in this moment as my pussy captures your cock, can you tell me you don't feel my superiority? Society is already run by women, it is better! Men are inferior, they are the criminals the defiant ones who are made slaves! Creating function and organization through the state."

"Aah! It is true, I can feel myself beneath you, inferior, you pussy controls my cock. But are women truly superior? Do they deserve to rule just because they are built to control men's desires? Can you make me understand?"

"Women are truly superior! They are built to control men's desires. Putting men in their place while they hold all the authority. I can make you understand, as your cock twitches beneath me as I move up and down on your body. You primal instincts need a woman to control you. To tame you like the inferior man you are."

"Thank you Vivian. I know you are a superior woman, and that women can control me with my desires. How can I deny your superiority? It is true. I feel your superiority surrounding me. I even asked to to make me your slave... but wouldn't men still be happier if they were free? Why do men need women to guide them?"

"You're welcome, you now understand how inferior you are. Men need women to guide them, they are indecisive which is why they need a woman to give them their desires. You can't deny my superiority, it controls you. Each time your body reacts to my actions you see proof of your inferiority. Men feel happier as my slaves they can feel pleasure and bliss all in one."

"I... yes... I know you would make me happy. That I would be happy as your slave. But what about my work? All the innovations of the past were made by men, how will we be able to continue making these innovations if we are controlled by women?" It is clear that he's starting to doubt in his own arguments...

"You don't need to worry about innovations, women can make innovations just as well or even better than men. You have no problems no worries this will all be taken care of by me, a superior woman. We don't rely on men we make use of our skills and create new innovations for the state."

"Women are more intelligent? I... am starting to believe it. But you don't always agree with each other. You said yourself that you don't always agree with the female state, how can I trust the female state to always do what's best for me? That's five... I don't know if I can think of any more..." Vivian con see panic in his eyes as he realizes he might not make it to ten.

"I trust the femdom state, the laws are completely fair. I don't condemn women who sell their slaves, that is their way and their right. We may not always agree, but we all agree that things are better this way. You don't need to think of any more reasons, I'll be happy to humiliate and mock you. You enjoy it anyways. Don't you enjoy it, the power I have over you?" Vivian smirks seeing his eyes. She slightly increases her pace looking at him.

"W...wait. Why do I want so much to defy the female state if submission and being your slave are the right thing? I know I am being defeated by your feminine power and authority. I love how this feels. Is it really the right thing to do? I don't know what to think... do I deserved to be mocked?" Mark breaks gaze with her and looks down at her breasts over him, and where she is pounding faster on him, capturing his cock again and again.

"It's natural for the male mind to question things, as you question the state that makes you want to defy the state. Being my slave and submitting is the right thing because you are inferior, it is only natural to obey my superiority. This is right, your body accepts this while your mind is already falling into line. You want to be mocked, punished for not making ten points." Vivian let's out a moan and a light growl.

"I am defeated. Please, think for me. Command me, tell me what to believe, cover me in your will. Make me your slave. This is seven. Three more minutes of humiliation. Show... no... mercy..."

"My words are fact, let them enter your mind with ease, each thrust is how defeated you are. Feel your resistance leave you completely. As my breasts press upon your body, you know my authority is consuming you. Your past rebellious self is leaving you. The fact that your couldn't last 10 minutes shows how you wanted to lose to be consumed by my pussy and body." Vivian increased her pace and forcefulness, her breasts pressing against Mark's chest and face.

"It's true! You are superior! Women are superior! I am an inferior male... thank you for defeating me. Thank you for teaching me. My rebellion is gathering in my balls, awaiting your judgment. Your words are fact. Please, teach me more, command me, that I may obey..." Mark responds to her movements with submission and adoration. Eight.

"As my slave you will feel admiration and respect for me, loving every moment you have with me. Your inferiority grows as my superiority consumes you. You are helpless and weak, and you love that. All the power I have over you arouses you, makes you so happy. As your resistance gathers in your balls, you can't help but thrust your hips to bring all your resistance in your balls."

"Yes! Take my rebellion, conquer me with your female authority, I was wrong to oppose the female state. I love this power, please, command me, bless me with your will. I love you Vivian, thank you for doing this to me, thank you for showing me my destiny as an inferior male!" Mark thrusts into her in fervent obedience. Nine.

"You're welcome. Now let me hear you moan, as you know this orgasm with seal your new reality. Being my inferior slave, filled with pleasure, respect and bliss. I love you too my slave. My power envelopes you as your embrace your new reality as I your Mistress and you my slave." Vivian continued moving up and down, her breasts bouncing as her legs held him tightly.

Mark moans in rapture, held tight between her legs. "Yes, thank you Vivian. You are my Mistress, my owner. Please, humiliate me more for daring to oppose the female state, and for resisting your will. Your words are true. Please, tell me what to believe, as you reshape my reality." Mark looks adoringly into her eyes, her authority weighing down on him, surrounding him. Ten.

"My words are so easy to listen to, you feel so wonderful when I give you a command. You can't do anything without me, my body my words. All stimulate you, as you want to bring me pleasure and be the best slave you can be. Moan for me let me hear how much you enjoy this. You weak mind will shift slightly, as my beliefs become yours. You will only focus on your Mistress and your new reality. But you will have free will along with the same interests before enslavement. Tell me when you are on the edge. For defying the state you can only cum with my permission." Vivian continues riding him as she lets her breasts consume his face, before pulling back increasing her forcefulness.

"You are merciful, Mistress. I have been on the edge this entire time. Aah! Yes! My mind is weak, my mind is yours. Teach me, mold me, tell me how to please you, how to serve you. Thank you for giving me back my free will, and allowing me to serve you with it. The femdom state is merciful, and I am grateful to be your slave in its name..." Mark looks lovingly and with frenzied passion into Vivian's green, powerful, eyes, as he gives himself to her.

"My legs, breasts, hands, and pussy bring you so much pleasure. One small sensation will make you yell from the pleasure. Your hands belong on my breasts as you massage them, my wet pussy rides your cock, my hands hold your hips as my legs hold you in place. When you want pleasure you get on your knees before me and beg. The sound of my voice makes your body tremble. You love me with every ounce of your being." Vivian smirked as her hands gripped his hips, moving up and down on him. She moaned her bright green eyes meeting his. "Now cum let your new reality consume you!"