Femdom State ERP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark cums, his mouth gaping, his eyes rolling back. His body is in orgasmic fire and bliss. He is a slave, his rebellion squirting into his Mistress. After a moment he regains composure, and puts his hands on Vivian's breasts. "Thank you, Vivian. I love your voice, your will, your commands. How... how can I please you? What... happens now?"

As Mark orgasms, Vivian's body tightened as she cums. She moans loudly, once she finishes her body relaxes. "Very good Mark.. as I said I have to make sure your new reality is set, with a week of my body enveloping yours. For now just knead my breasts."

Mark glories in serving his Mistress' breasts. The sound of her voice and the feel of her skin is everything for him. That was his new world. Her orgasm gave him even more pleasure than his own. "Thank you, Vivian. Can I call you Vivian, or just Mistress? I need more of your commands, and more daily training to keep me loyal as your slave, I understand."

"Mistress will do, we don't want the other slaves to think I'm playing favorites." Vivian continued riding Mark as he kneads her breasts. She moans, her hands hold his hips as she caresses them with each thrust.

Mark loses himself in serving his mistress. It is glorious. He can't believe he avoided this for so long. But he knows that it will take time for him to truly get used to this new life.