Femdom: Tease and Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sue - it can take me hours to fall asleep."

"Mmmm... I love that I have that sexual power over you."

Suddenly she got off the bed and fetched something from her wardrobe. I hoped beyond hope that it would be a chastity device, and when she showed it to me, dangling it before me with just one finger hooked through the base ring while the heavy metal tube swung below it, I could not contain my excitement.

"Oh my god Sue!" I exclaimed, "That's just too fucking sexy!"

My cock was harder than it had ever been in my life, the head was purple and bulging, and the veins along the side were pronounced and pulsating. It was long and fat and angry looking.

"You'll never get it on me!" I said. I'm not sure if I was glad about that or not - whether I wanted to be locked away immediately, or to be relieved first.

"Nonsense!" Sue chuckled, "We've both seen plenty of videos on this subject... you're not going to persuade me to let you cum that easily!"

The key to the device was already in the lock. She turned it slightly and pulled it free along with the brass barrel, and the tube separated from the ring.

"Spread your legs," she commanded.

I did as I was told, immediately bending my knees and spreading my legs to give her the best access possible.

Sue climbed back onto the bed, knelt between my legs, and slipped the heavy steel ring over my solid shaft. The cold metal did nothing to soften my engorged penis. Next, she held the ring below my cock and began to press one of my balls forward, through the ring. It was a tight fit, but eventually I had one, then both of my balls through the hoop. Now she took the shiny tube, spat into it several times, and pushed its opening up against my bulging bell-end. It looked ridiculous; this relatively tiny tube against my long, fat phallus.

With one hand holding the steel tube and her other gripping me firmly around the base of my cock, just behind the ring, Sue began to push the two together. My cock fought hard, bravely resisting imprisonment with all its might, but it was no match for Sue's patience. Ever so slowly, the head of my cock squeezed into the tight confines of the tube, and my shaft was crushed shorter and shorter. The two parts clinked as they met, then Sue inserted the barrel of the lock, twisted, and retrieved the key. I was 'locked'.

"How does it feel?" she asked.

"Cold and heavy!... but amazing!"

"There are smaller rings if we need them... I just started with the biggest..."

"It's perfect!" I interrupted.

Sue smiled lovingly, then manoeuvred herself up the bed to lie by my side. Then she began to tease me again, going right back to the start by licking my left nipple whist pinching my right. An hour later, I was begging for her to remove the cage and let me cum.

She stopped touching me and rolled over. I desperately pressed my incarcerated cock into her arse cheeks, trying to bully her with its unforgiving rigidity. She manoeuvred her arm behind her back and held the tube in her hand.

"I told you," she said, "I'm not ready yet. You're going to have to wait another week or so."

"But Sue!" I blurted, "All that teasing... the chastity device... aren't you going to let me cum?"

"No darling!" she said with a smirk, "The teasing was to make you desperate... the cage is to prevent your sordid, secret wanks... by the time I'm ready to cum again I want you to be climbing the walls with desperation."

"Oh my god Sue," I panted into her ear, "You're fucking amazing!"

"Good night. darling," she said, "Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope it takes you hours to get to sleep.

12