Femdom Watching Little Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Cynthia forces kinky confessions out of her big brother.
1.8k words
4.41
25.2k
39

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back with chapter 2 and there will likely be several more chapters to follow. A quick question I have as a new writer though, is how does the formatting feel? It feels like I put a lot of line breaks in,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the morning after my run in with Cynthia and her feet and I still couldn't believe what had happened. It wasn't like I had given a foot massage with my hands that we had enjoyed a bit too much. I'd almost eaten her out and then had spent forty minutes worshipping her feet whilst she masturbated. There was no pretending that it didn't happen. And I certainly wasn't going to forget it happened. It had been amazing, no matter how wrong it had been.

Maybe we would never talk about it though. Cynthia had only come downstairs to get her share of the takeout and she had said nothing. She hadn't said anything either time we had passed each other this morning either.

This was probably a good thing. I didn't even know what I would say. I would have to lie. I couldn't just confess to my little sister that I had an incest kink and that I was a submissive bitch. I got carried away, that was it. God, if that was the best I could do, I definitely should avoid talking about last night altogether.

Watching the TV wasn't going to take my mind off this so I started painting some models because it required all of my attention. I wasn't very good at assembling or painting the models. It was just too fiddly.

I had been at it about an hour when Cynthia came down. I looked at her and she was just standing there staring at me. She was looking unnaturally good and that was my first clue that I was in danger. She was wearing a tight pair of white denim shorts and an equally tight fitting white shirt that exposed her midriff and and made her modestly sized breasts very visible. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra either. That wasn't necessarily out of the ordinary for her, but she'd done her make up like she was going out with the most eye drawing feature being the red lipstick that matched her short acrylic nails. She'd made her almost shoulder length very straight.

I wouldn't have been worried if it wasn't nine in the morning, but it was nine in the morning and it felt like she was coming at me. I was definitely worried, but I was also kind of turned on.

She sat down next to me on the couch. "Put the models down." She guided my hands to the table and I put the models down.

"Cynthia."

She pushed me hard back into the couch. "Be quiet, we're going to talk."

"About what?" I was embarrassed at how weak my attempt at playing ignorant was,

but Cynthia went along with it.

She leaned in and whispered into my ear, "about how you want me to treat you."

And just like that my jeans were feeling tight all of a sudden.

I should stop this, she was my little sister.

"Scared?" She teased. "Of a little conversation? Or about what you want?" She ran her nails down one of my cheeks and I gulped.

It was very clear to me that I wasn't going to push her away. "Fine. I'll talk."

"Good." She swung one leg over me and straddled my hips and took my head in

both of her hands. And I was just left not knowing where to put my hands so I left them awkwardly on the coach after I resisted the natural impulse to them on my partner's waist.

"I'll start because you won't." She was right. I had no idea what I wanted to say, let alone how to say it. "Last night was a surprise, but one I'm happy finally happened."

"Finally?"

"I've been dreaming about a night just like that since before you even came home."

"Really?"

"Really. And I want more."

"What!?" I don't know why I was so surprised. She had come downstairs and straddled me. She obviously wanted more.

"I want to be mean to you and in spite of it, I want you to worship me. I want to own you."

I was shaking just a little bit. Nobody had ever said anything so hot to me. Cynthia grinded on me just a little and I took a deep breath. She smirked. "You're at least submissive and you're probably into incest too, but I want you to tell me everything that you're into."

Did I tell her? Yes. I just wanted to tell her. She was the only person that I even had a chance of living my greatest fantasy out with. Did I tell her everything now though? Would I scare her off?

"It's okay," she whispered, "just because you tell me everything doesn't mean we have to start with everything. I want to take my time with you."

And that was it. I was ready to talk.

"I do have fantasies about being dominated by a little sister."

"Mhmm. So you've thought about me before?"

"I've always stopped myself from doing that." Cynthia pouted a little. "For what it's worth, basically all of these fantasy sisters were as short as you and always had short dark, and most of them had nails like yours." Honestly, it only wasn't Cynthia on a technicality really.

"Fine," she smiled, "carry on," she directed, "what does fantasy sister do to you?"

I hesitated for a moment. "She puts me in a chastity cage and makes me her foot slave."

"Mhmm. Keep going."

"And she steps on me, usually gently. And sometimes she makes me kneel in front of her so she can slap and tell me how pathetic I am."

"I will definitely enjoy doing that to you."

I shivered. I wanted to tell her more, but the next part was scary. I I think I'm more submissive than most and I'm very serious about it. Kinky fun with your sister was one thing, but this was something else. I opened my mouth once or twice to start talking, but I just couldn't bring myself to tell her what I really wanted.

"There's more isn't there? Tell me."

"I'm scared."

"I don't know what you could say that's so wrong."

I sat there, heart pounding, trying to work up the courage and then Cynthia grabbed me by the chin, "tell me," she ordered.

I obeyed. "I don't want just want to be dominated by my little sister in the bedroom and I don't want it to be an event."

"Go on," she said firmly.

"I want to be enslaved for life and I want to serve my mistress in as many ways as possible."

"Hmmm. Very good. Now give me examples."

"I want to be responsible for keeping her shoes clean. I want to carry the bags when we go shopping. I want to do the driving so she can relax."

"You're better than I thought possible," Cynthia smiled. It made me happy to hear that. I always thought that wanting to be a slave for life and to my sister was just a bit too pathetic for anyone to want to deal with. "I can give you all that, the question is," she leaned in, "do you want to be my slave?"

"Yes," I muttered.

She pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"Do you want me to be mean to you?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to worship me?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to own you?"

"Yes." I wanted to give her everything at that point.

"Prove it." Cynthia stood up.

"How?"

"Take your clothes off and get on your knees," she paused.

I stood up with shaking legs and stripped until I was standing there in just my

underwear with a very visible tent. Cynthia arched an eyebrow at me, "Prove to me that you want to be my bitch." I slid my boxers down and shook them off my ankles and then I got down on my knees in front of Cynthia and looked up at her.

She looked down at me and I loved it.

"I won't be humiliating you for having a shrimp dick, will I?"

"Sorry."

"It's still pretty pathetic that you're this hard and this wet because your little sister sat on you and said some naughty things," she put on a mocking voice that I'd never heard from her. "Put your head on the ground."

I obeyed and she put her foot on the back of my head.

"Is this where you want to be? Under my feet."

"Yes."

"Yes, mistress," she corrected.

"Yes mistress. I'm sorry, mistress."

"You're going to be my good little bitch, aren't you?"

"Yes mistress."

Cynthia moved her foot from off my head and sat down on the couch. "Now

worship my feet like you did last night."

"Yes mistress."

And I started worshipping her feet. I kissed every inch of them. I licked her soles time after time. I took her toes in my mouth one at a time. I changed foot. I repeated. I changed feet again. And the cycle continued. She kept me on my knees at her feet for so long that my knees started to really ache. Once I adjusted my position too many times she ordered me on to my back and just put her feet over my mouth and I kept kissing, licking and sucking.

After yet more time, she finally ordered me back on to my knees. And she stood up herself and lifted my head up with a single acrylic nailed finger.

"For as long as you're my slave, I am the only thing you think about when you're playing with your dick"

"I understand mistress." It was not going to be a difficult rule to follow. Now that I'd given in to my desires, she was the only woman I'd ever want to think about.

"Good, now wrap these around your dick," she produced a pair of her pants, "and cum for me." I took the pants from her and fastened them around the head of my bulging and sticky cock. "They're the pants I had been wearing yesterday."

I started jerking myself off and I knew I wasn't going to last long.

"Look up at me bitch," Cynthia ordered and I looked up and made eye contact with her. The look on her face was incredible. It was filled with so much contempt.

After maybe thirty seconds of looking into Cynthia's eyes my orgasm came and it was an orgasm like never before. My whole body shook for a few seconds as most of my load stained my sister's pants and then I sporadically shook as my orgasm finished. When it was over, I kind of just collapsed forward into Cynthia's thighs.

"You're going to be a good slave for me aren't you?" She asked nicely as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Yes mistress."

"Even when I'm meaner to you?"

"Yes mistress."

"Good, because there's a lot of things I want to do to you."