Femdom Watching Little Sister Ch. 04

Story Info
Cynthia puts her feet all over her big brother.
2.1k words
4.28
16.6k
22

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here's chapter 4 and thanks for the support this far - ratings and comments are appreciated. And I can now tell you that I expect this series to be 7, maybe 8 chapters long.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Wednesday morning, three days after I'd given my little sister the keys to my cage and four days since my last orgasm. Cynthia hadn't ignored me since our parents got home, but she was playing it cool around our parents. We were being more civil to each other but there was nothing to suggest I'd spent a large portion of their weekend on my knees or that I was wearing a chastity cage. Our mother didn't work Mondays, so we hadn't a chance at any privacy once Cynthia came back from university. Tuesday was her late start so I'd had a chance to eat her out again after our parents left for work and I was able to worship her feet whilst she ate breakfast.

Now it was Wednesday, Cynthia had left for university before our parents had left for work, but Cynthia would get home a little after one and we'd have four or five hours home alone. At the very least I expected her to use me, but I was really hoping she would let me out of the cage. I don't remember the last time I'd been five days without jerking off and that had been because I was busy and trying to keep myself locked up. I had never been this aroused before and I had spent most of the past three days straining against the cage.

I made sure to take care of all of my responsibilities around the house and with work and just as I'd finished I got a message from Cynthia.

-I'll be home in twenty minutes. Be a good slave and have a sandwich and a glass of orange juice on the coffee table and meet me at the door naked and kneeling.-

She had just made digital evidence of our relationship and that was surprising, but I was happy about it. I was going to get to serve her and before she even got home. Before I went to make the sandwich, I thought about how to reply and I decided that I wasn't quite as willing to acknowledge our relationship by message. Our relationship being exposed would be far worse for me than Cynthia. Still, I acknowledged that I was obeying with an "as you wish." Which would be easier to play off like I'd lost a bet, something that would be difficult to do if I replied, "yes mistress."

I got the sandwich made up and stripped down to just the chastity cage and then a couple of minutes before I expected her home I poured the orange juice out. And then I went to the front door and waited for my little sister to come home wearing nothing but my chastity cage. I wasn't worried about being seen when Cynthia opened the door as our house was tucked into the side and nobody ever had a reason to walk past it.

The door handle was pulled down. She was here. The door opened and my little sister walked in. She was wearing tight black jeans, chunky black ankle boots that added three to her short height with a simple white top and a black that leather jacket that stopped well short of her waist. The monochrome did a lot to highlight the red acrylic nails and lipstick she was wearing. She closed the door behind her and laughed.

"You actually did it."

I looked at her confused. "Of course..."

"The sandwich too?"

"Yes mistress."

"I spent the last twenty minutes thinking how I would punish you for failing to take your clothes off."

"Cynthia. Mistress. I want to serve you. I was happy that you ordered me to do something like make you a sandwich."

"My pathetic slave," she looked down at me, "put your head on the ground."

"Yes mistress." I said and leaned forward and my head on the ground like I was some priest before a god.

I felt her boot on the back of my head and I gasped. It didn't hurt; she was being gentle. It just felt so right, so good to actually be under her boot.

"This is where you belong isn't it? Under your little sister's boot."

"Yes mistress."

"Now, whenever I come home and we can be alone, this is how I want to find you."

"As you wish mistress." I said into the floor.

"And then once we're like this, ask me how day was."

"How was your day mistress?"

"My morning really dragged, I just wanted to get home and play with my toy."

"I've been looking forward to you coming home mistress."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Show me," she removed her boot from my head, "kiss my boots."

I didn't say anything, I just started kissing the boot that had been on my head moments ago. After a minute or two she had me change boots and then had me lick them. The taste of leather wasn't what I would call pleasant, but that wasn't important, what was important was that my little sister was telling me to lick her boots.

"Now you can take them off." I took the boots off gently and put them to the side. And then at her direction followed her into the living room without getting to my feet. She took a seat on the couch and pointed to the floor at her feet. Where else I was going to go? She took a sip of her orange juice before ordering me to removed her socks and start massaging her feet. I spent forty minutes massaging her feet whilst she watched a whole episode of some program with neither of us saying a word. And then I was allowed to kiss, lick and suck my little sister's feet. She moaned encouragingly from to time, but with her words she only humiliated me by telling me, "you're where you belong. At your little sister's feet," and, "It's a good thing you didn't want a relationship with me as equals because you're not fucking good enough for that."

After another episode passed she ordered me on to my back and I watched as she took her jeans and underwear off, leaving just the simple white shirt on. She lowered herself on to my face and told me, "I'm not getting up until you've given me at least two orgasms."

I got to work immediately and it must have only took a few minutes for the first orgasm which had her juices covering my face.

Cynthia started taunting me after she recovered from that first orgasm.

"Almost two hours at my feet and an orgasm in exchange for what? Straining in your cage, being called pathetic and not getting off."

I couldn't speak with her sitting on my face so I just kept licking, but I looked up at her face and her shining red lips, she was a bit sweaty but she looked rather happy as she started grinding on my face. The face sitting didn't end with her second orgasm, but with her third when she finally rolled off me and demanded a glass of water which I quickly got for her. I got one for me too, because damn my throat was dry after all that.

There was a few minutes where we just sat wordlessly on the couch and drank our water and then she swung her legs onto my lap. She didn't order me to do anything but I took one of her feet and started idly massaging it. She smiled and used her other foot to play with my caged cock which had me either shivering from her touch or wincing when the weight of the cage pulled on my straining dick.

Time was slipping by and if I was going to get out of this cage today, I was going to have to ask soon. So, I looked across at Cynthia and asked, "Can I have the key please?"

Her expression went cold, "At least ask when you're on knees bitch."

I slowly moved her legs and got down on my knees in front of her. She adjusted herself and put one foot either side of me on the ground and leaned forward.

"Please mistress, let me out of the cage."

She leaned forward so our faces were only a couple of inches apart and whispered, "no."

"I didn't realize how difficult it would be to locked up by someone like you. Please."

"Someone like me?"

"A younger, smaller woman who actually wants to dominate me. The fact you're my little sister makes it even harder."

"I can see that." She smirked looking down at my dick that was painfully pushing the front of the cage away from groin.

"Please."

"I. Said. No." She laughed.

"Please. I've never wanted to cum this badly."

"Really?" She smiled.

"Really."

"Okay," she said, and reached around her neck and pulled a chain and key out that I hadn't been able to see before. "Here you are." She dangled it in front of me and I took it from her.

"Before you use it though..." she put a finger on my chin, " you have a choice to make it."

"Okay..." I said nervously.

"You can unlock yourself right now and I'll let you do whatever you want with me, you can even fuck me, not that a bitch like you would last more than a minute." She was right, I was so ready to orgasm that I suspected I could cum just from humping the floor for a minute or two.

"Or?" I asked, though I wasn't sure what I would choose over that.

"Or you not use it, give it back to me and apologize, and I'll put a sock in your mouth and use you as a footstool for the next hour instead."

I looked at her confused. Was I an idiot? Had I missed something.

"Oh and if you choose to use the key now, I'm not taking it back, you won't be my slave anymore and you'll be lucky to touch my feet ever again." And she just sat there smiling. It was a twisted choice she had given me.

"So what are you going to do bitch? Are you going to give me the key back and show me how much you want to be my slave by being my footstool instead of trying to be a man and fucking me?"

It was not a difficult choice. I wanted to fuck her. But it wasn't worth not being her slave. I handed the key back and she just laughed.

"It's not like I didn't know you were a pathetic bitch, but this really proves it," she said as she put the chain back around her neck, but she left the key dangling in my view this time.

"I'm only a pathetic bitch for you." It sounded weird, but I don't think it was wrong. I don't think any other woman could have had me wanting out of the cage so badly, but I was confident that I wouldn't be a footstool instead of cumming for any other woman.

"Good. Now apologize."

I wasn't exactly sure what wording was best, but it probably wasn't that important. "I'm sorry I didn't take no for an answer the first time." That felt adequate.

"If I want you to beg or plead your case, I'll tell you." I nodded in response.

"Now open your mouth." I opened my mouth and she put one of the socks she'd been wearing earlier in my mouth and at her directions I got into position on all fours so she could put her feet on me and use me as a footstool.

"This is a punishment and if I ever have to punish you for the same thing again, you'll get a worse version of the same punishment. Nod if you understand." I nodded furiously. "I hope you aren't regretting your decision to give me the key back, I intend to be at least as cruel as this even when I'm not punishing you in the future."

A part of me was wondering what the hell I'd gotten myself into, but most of me was pretty sure I had found heaven on earth - it just so happened that the ruler of my heaven on earth was my little sister.

I hadn't even fantasized about having socks stuffed into mouth and I only ever thought about being a footstool once or twice. These were not even my kinks but I was so impossibly turned on by my little sister reducing me to an object that I could see myself asking her to do this to me in the future.