Femdom Watching Little Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
Cynthia gets the keys to her brother's cage.
1.9k words
4.5
20.2k
23

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this has taken a little time to get written. I was hoping to publish once a week, but I think every two weeks is more realistic. And for anyone wondering, I think this series will be about 7 parts in total.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Sunday morning - a full day after I'd started calling my little sister "mistress" - and now I was standing alone in my room with my chastity cage and its key in my hand. I had served at her feet, and only her feet, after lunch and before bed, but I had been told I wasn't allowed to orgasm and it was hard in more than one way.

So I stood there naked with my chastity cage in my hand weighing up whether I should put it on and give the key to my sister and mistress, if I should wait a little while, or if I should just wait until she asked for it.

Arguments in favour of giving her the key was that it would make me feel pathetic in the best way to be giving her the key to my cage after just a day. And it would make sure I didn't succumb to temptation which was a real risk. I didn't want to disappoint Cynthia.

The argument against giving her the key was that I wasn't really sure what she would do with it. How cruel would she be if she was able to deprive me of my orgasms and leverage it against me?

It was a pretty weak argument really. I'd enjoy being deprived of an orgasm by my little sister and she wasn't going to need leverage to get me to do what she wanted. I was just scared.

Then without knocking Cynthia barged into my room. I probably deserved the lack of warning after the other night, but I was standing there naked with my cage in one hand and a key in the other. I felt pretty embarrassed.

"I was just coming to get my new toy," Cynthia said, "and it turns out my toy is holding a toy of his own." She smiled dangerously.

And I didn't know what to say. I hadn't decided for myself if I even wanted to wear it. So I thought that I should just be honest.

"I was just thinking about it," I said.

She walked slowly towards me until she was within arms reach and I had to look down at her.

She arched an eyebrow, "kneel." I did as I was told and was now looking up at my little sister. "So how were you thinking of presenting this gift to me?"

That sounded like the cage was going on as far as she was concerned and honestly, if she was going to tell me to put it on, I would happily put it on. So I decided to make up answers to her question.

"I was thinking about just coming down wearing nothing but the cage and handing you the key like it was the most normal thing in the world."

"Because obviously I own your dick and your right to orgasm," she paused, "or?"

"I was thinking I put the key on a chain and in a padded gift box and offer it to you on my knees."

"The problem with that is you'd be making a big deal out of giving me something that already belongs to me."

"So that's out."

"Anything else?" She put one hand on her hip and looked like she was unimpressed.

"I could come to you on my hands and knees begging for you to take the key and tell you how much happier I would be if you would wear my key around your neck."

"That one sounds the best to me." She stroked my face with her nails, "it's not about whether or not I own you because I do. It's about you showing me you understand that I own you and that you're happier for devoting yourself to me and giving me the means to be cruel to you."

"Is it pathetic that I really do think serving you will make me happy?"

She laughed. "Of course it's pathetic, what kind of man is happy kissing their little sister's feet? And it's even more pathetic thinking about your age and how small I am."

I looked down humiliated and turned on as much as I had been yesterday morning.

"You really are a pathetic little bitch," Cynthia said, "but that's a good thing, it means you can make me happy."

I nodded in agreement.

"Now then," she lifted my chin up so I was looking at her, "are you going to make yourself happy and devote yourself to me?"

I knew what she was really asking. "Yes." I started wrestling the cage on to my erect cock causing myself some pain getting it through the base ring and some more discomfort over the minute it took for me to force the cage down my shaft and connect it with the base. I put the lock through both pieces and turned the key locking myself in.

There was already no going back to a normal relationship with my sister, but looking up at her like this naked except for a cage destroyed any desire I had to go back. I wanted to be my little sister's slave no matter how pathetic that made me.

"Please take this from me mistress," I pleaded holding the key up. Knowing I probably could've begged more, but I just wanted to not be holding it.

"Only because I want you to be happy," she said with a wicked smile, "and only if you give me the second key too."

In the fantasies where I was trying to be realistic, I only gave my mistress the one key and just pretended like no other keys existed. Actually giving the second key away was for the fantasies I wasn't trying to be realistic. I had tried in the past and I couldn't actually get the cage off without a key - my cage was a better fit than that. So if I gave my little sister the second key, I would truly be at her mercy and could end up stuck in the cage for weeks if she decided to be that cruel.

However, I did want her dominate me and I would enjoy her being a little cruel and I would endure her being more than a little cruel because of everything else I wanted.

And I just didn't want to say no to her.

So I asked Cynthia to wait a minute whilst I put a robe on and got the second key from under a plant pot on my personal balcony. It was there because it was somewhere I could get it if I had to, but also a pain in the ass to get during the middle of the night when the other key was locked in a timed safe.

I came back in, took my robe off and knelt down in front of my sister and presented the second key to her. She took it from me, "good boy, now I wonder what the best way to torment you with these is."

"You don't have to torment me..." I said, I wanted to be teased but I was a little scared of being 'tormented'.

"I know that. I don't have to do anything," she smiled, "I want to torment you."

I swallowed. "So you were coming to get me, your toy, weren't you mistress?"

"I was and aren't you lucky I came when I did?"

"Yes, mistress." I looked down, I was already straining against the cage and it did hurt, but it barely registered I was so focused on my little sister and how ashamed I was to be on my knees in front of her. "How are you planning to use me now mistress?"

"I was planning on having you worship my feet again, just in your room." She put a hand on my cheek and drew my head up. "I don't want you thinking your room is somewhere you can hide from me."

"Was planning?"

"Now I'm going to enjoy what you can't." She unbuttoned her shorts and took them and her pants off. "You're going to eat me out."

I licked my lips. I had been disappointed when she had ordered me out from between her legs and to her feet the other day, even if I had really enjoyed being at her feet. It took all of my willpower not to just dive in and be overly aggressive.

Instead, I kissed the inside of both her thighs gently before gently kissing just above her vagina and then I took a deep breath and started kissing her sex gently occasionally going back to her thighs. I slid my hands up her legs so she had a chance to stop me - maybe I should have asked for permission? - but she didn't object and I was able to hold her hips for leverage as I started to kiss less gently and briefly suck on her clit and I was rewarded with her moaning gently.

"You really are pathetic," she said putting a hand on the back of my head, "eating your little sister out wearing a chastity cage."

I pulled my head away to start saying something in agreement but she pushed my head back in between her legs.

"Don't stop until I tell you to bitch." Her acrylic nails pressed into my head. I started kissing and sucking more aggressively and she responded by pushing on my head more and moaning a little louder.

For the next five, ten, fifteen minutes or however long it was she would stop moaning to say something mean like, "Even if I wasn't your sister, being a bitch to a girl a decade younger than you is still pathetic," and, "I'm going to enjoy making you beg for an orgasm and telling you no." And every time she said something I could feel my dick strain more and more against the cage and I'd groan involuntarily only for it to be muffled against my sister's body. I'm not even sure Cynthia noticed my groaning or the pain the cage was causing was me. And I kind of enjoyed that, I wanted her to notice and tease me about the effect she was having on me, but her not noticing really made me feel insignificant to her.

After I don't know how many minutes, Cynthia gave me very clear instructions on what to keep doing and threatened me with vague but severe consequences if I fucked up. Her nails pressed into my head and her thigh squeezed against me and it was hard to keep going as I could barely move my head. Her moaning got louder and I did everything I could to keep going and then she shook and for a second I could move again and then her thighs squeeze against my head and then I felt her her weight in my hands. It was an awkward position but I held her up as she continued shaking, I tried to keep sucking on her clit too but the best I could manage was a kiss here and there.

When she recovered, she said, "you'll get better," and pushed me away and walked slowly to my bed. She sat on the edge, opened her legs and said, "again."