All Comments on 'Feminist Teacher Broken Down Pt. 02'

by manishabored

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Kaban55Kaban55over 3 years ago
Неплохо

Маловато текста

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Loved the story so far, especially how dismissive he is of her. Particularly his degrading comments while using her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved the story, his disrespect for it is really cool. I hope that in a future continuation he will become more aggressive and harassing and that he has many other parts with him convincing her to use piercing slut tattoo and stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good dynamics ... taking it slow strolling home ... then fast pace up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Worth for a long

Cool... can’t wait what gonna happen when she show up at the school

aMomAndaManageraMomAndaManagerabout 3 years ago
this is hot!!

I love this.

boss2125boss2125about 3 years ago
This was great

Awesome follow up to the first part. Rahim takes the next step to take full control and completely dominates Manisha. Professor Manisha didn't just lose sexually but also got schooled on feminism by her own student...how humiliating. And Rahim will only strengthen control over her now with the blackmail material. Gosh Manisha was totally outwitted and fooled by Rahim here. So much for being a confident, smart, independent young woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I write too but I don't have courage to post. Can you help me a bit with my stories?? Where can I reach you?

Love xoxo

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very interesting till yet, eagerly waiting to see next part.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

hot story

navytutnavytut3 months ago

This is so good and so well written. Loved it. Awaiting Part 3

pallavi1410pallavi1410about 2 months ago

nice. will you be writing next part? what happens?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermanishabored@manishabored
25F. I am really conflicted about my feminist persona and the need to be shown her place. Does it make sense? I mean, when it comes down to this area, I just like raw seduction, intellectual flirting/manipulation and a bit of d/s. Needless to say, I'm also natural submissive...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES