All Comments on 'Feminized by Girlfriend Pt. 03'

by ThisIsTheRealMeBby

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
louiseacdlouiseacd9 months ago

have always dreamed of having a girlfriend like her

RustyghRustygh9 months ago

I love the real you, sweetheart.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This just keeps getting better. Hope part 4 arrives soon.Thanks

dreamer31adreamer31a9 months ago

is there any more

Rachel_biTV_ukRachel_biTV_uk9 months ago

Perfect story speed - please write more!

Jenjen831Jenjen8319 months ago

Please don’t stop. I’m enjoying this story can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loving the story so far. Looking forward to chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Don't make it easy. This is just me, but I enjoy story's with some back and forth in them. So far, he seems concerned, but still does everything she says. He has to be coming up on this all being, a little too much. How about a little sandpaper in the process and not give the wife everything she wants, making her change her tactics to get to the same ends or even more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent read.. I love how she speaks to him furthering his feminization. I hope she will further emasculate him and get him into sucking cock while she starts up with other men. Thank you.

Gloriatv

Electronaut74Electronaut749 months ago

Great...Love Stories that we're developing slowly. Go ahead with the next Part please

andisavardandisavard9 months ago

Another good entry. I like the pacing and I can only speak for myself but maybe two entries could be merged into one so it’s a little longer per chapter and that would be perfect length with the slow change.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Definitely NOT too slow. I hope Carla is also wearing pantyhose throughout. Love the pace- he needs to be in pantyhose 24/7

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A nice story, with both of them enjoying the unfolding situation. Carla is clearly determined to turn her boyfriend into her girlfriend. (please give him a name).

KatiwantsKatiwants9 months ago

Very lovely story!!!

I believe the pace of the story is very smooth!!

pokeyridepokeyride9 months ago

I love this story !!!! I need to find a woman like Carla !!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it al , please let it be a story with many parts

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love where this story is going!! Wish I had someone to do this to me.❤️❤️

robertw61robertw619 months ago

Wish I had someone to do this to me

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"that's how us girls should treat our men, by swallowing their cum" i feel like hes not her man anymore and she will introduce someone else as her man or get him to find a new lover..

Love it! cant wait for next chapter.

KrissyfurKrissyfur9 months ago

I've enjoyed all 3 chapters. And the pace is nice. Sometimes slow is good.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love the story and the pace. Please continue!

SissySalinaSissySalina9 months ago

Interesting, so far keeping attention and wondering what is next.

Let's see how it progresses!

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle9 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Wish my wife would do that for me. Please finish your story so I can see how you want it to go. I hope you finish

sheilatvsheilatv9 months ago

Please continue

dstrand92dstrand929 months ago

This story is exactly my fantasy!! I absolutely love it and hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The speed is perfect and the introduction of his cum swallowing is obviously a huge step. Agree with Gloriatv that she will probably having him sucking cock soon while she moves on to an a real male lover. His destiny seems sealed now. He made his bed..time to lie in it..

JT

slth8469slth84699 months ago

Definitely would like more.

awyldsideawyldside9 months ago

So why didn’t you fuck her when you got to bed? Give her some pleasure too? You said you were still turned on…

Kathryn65Kathryn659 months ago

Oh please do find the time to write some more of this scrumptious story, I really will be on tenterhooks till you publish the next chapter. xxx

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you this series is so sweet and sexy

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa9 months ago

Beautifully written, wonderfully maintained script and pace of action. You describe both Carla and ... who exactly? you didn't give his name from the beginning... 🤔 or even as Carla calls him even a girl's name.

I would also like to know the taste of sperm 💦😋🍼 like Carla did to her boyfriend or rather her girlfriend.

I agree with you that there is no such beautiful underwear 👙 and so nice to the touch for men 🧑🏻, why?!

I am waiting with great interest and great emotions for the next part of the fate and feminization of the main / main character / heroine by Carla.

I would love to be like the main character. SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland.

📖👩🏻❤️🧒🏻👧🏻

Pięknie piszesz, wspaniale utrzymany scenariusz i tempo akcji. Świetnie opisujesz zarówno Carlę jak i ... no właśnie kogo? od początku nie podałeś imienia jego... 🤔 czy nawet jak nazywa go Carla nawet imieniem dziewczęcym.

Też tak bym chciała poznać smak spermy 💦😋🍼 jak zrobiła to Carla swojemu chłopakowi czy raczej swojej dziewczynie.

Zgadzam się z Tobą co do tego że nie ma takiej pięknej bielizny 👙 i tak miłej w dotyku dla mężczyzn 🧑🏻, dlaczego?!

Z wielkim zainteresowaniem i wielkim emocjami czekam na kolejną część losów i feminizacji głównego/głównej bohatera/bohaterki przez Carlę.

Bardzo bym chciała być jak główny-a bohater-ka.

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📖👩🏻❤️🧒🏻👧🏻

Royse69Royse698 months ago

Perfect she is taking more control and he is surrendering more.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooks6 months ago

An amazing story! Carla has her boyfriend turning into a girlfriend! Nothing wrong with that! Where do I sign up? Her transition is fun, sexy, and erotic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous