All Comments on 'Feminized By My Mother Ch. 02'

by YANKEE DAN

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AWESOME!

I hope Chapter 3 explores the future with Jen and Dickey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great ending.

Very good, subtle progression of his character from a guy attempting to be down to earth to a lascivious crossdresser. What makes it so decent is that there isn't any one place where he decides to have a revelation or epiphany about what this addiction, that his mother forced on him, has turned him into. There are multiple points in the story where he observes that his attachment to the perversity is pulling him deeper. From sex with his mom to the dildo scene to the spanking to the threesome, everything worked in congress to come to a conclusion about Dan's fate.

And in the end, he's still not quite perverse enough to pursue this stuff without consistent hammering from other parties. If his girlfriend hadn't shown up to put a collar on him, he just would have gone back to business as usual. So in reality, he could have dozens of sexually perverse defining moments and still not commit to the lifestyle without a reigning force keeping him on such a path.

That's leagues better than having him undergo some kind of magical transition that all of a sudden makes his more prevalent 'normal guy' ego disappear in favor of a sissy bitch starving for cock. Maintaining his core personality to the end preserved the thrill quite nicely. Almost, but not quite, having your cake and eating it too.

JimPooleyJimPooleyalmost 12 years ago
Wow

That is without a doubt the most depressing erotica I've ever read. The poor guy is date raped, pissed on, emotionally blackmailed by his mother, actually blackmailed by his rapist, and all while going through a serious identity crisis. You can label it an 'awakening' all you want, no one goes through all that without serious emotional scars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm sorry, but...

...if you have the same type of sexual aparatus between your legs as your sex partner that makes you homosexual. That's the definition of the word (one/same sex).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just Love It

What a story, i wish i could be Danielle...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NOT SO GREAT

I'm not gay but read some stories here. Grammatical errors are so many but I don't like stories with human beings been humiliated like in this story. Too much humiliations and something like this leave an emotional trauma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Eagerly Waiting For The Sequel.....

Please write the sequel soon Dan, Its Lovely.........

@n!.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

that was a tale l just loved it with his to lifes one a boy the other as a sexy t girl 10 out of 10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It was a great story till you ruined with the sissy/humiliation shit! Sorry but that took all eroticism away! One minute he is not gay because straight guys like trannies then he is a sissy gay boy! That ruined it for me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dear Mommy

Your story brings back memories of the first time I got to suck on my friends little cock, it was so much funny I made sure it became a habit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

the parties involved should be jailed and tortured for doing this ,it takes a real sick person to write this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

screw the haters! that story was awesome!!!!!!!!!!

joln321joln321over 10 years ago
loved it

I Loved it. Especially that his girlfriend accepted him as a Cross dresser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fab !!!

looking for more and hope its soon .mother a tranny son mmm sissy and girlfriend is bisexual the making of a grate story I have loved reading it so far TY Leann MAWH XXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THE ENDING!!!!!

I think that it was a XXX happy ending! LOL! But seriously it ended great. Although, when Jennifer was randomly invited to dicky's house and dan was dressed I was almost certain he was FUCKED! But she accepted him for him! Not a very common ending in most stories. Rating:*****

4banger4bangeralmost 10 years ago
More please

I really like your story ! Is their more chapters coming ?

If you do write more chapters I would love to read it <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Story

So far, so good, but why leave it there? There are at least two more chapters to go. Rachel's started feminizing Dan, surely Jenifer will take him further? What about at college?

Or will Rachel shack-up with Jenifer and turn Dan into their slave?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Incredible luck !

I would give anything to be in Danielle's shoes, to be her ! To drink the golden nectar !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best ever hard on

While reading the story .. The entire time I had a raging hard on . How I wish I was Dan-ielle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so he's a spineless bitch, his mom/dad is a horrible excuse for a human, and his girlfriend is both with a mangled shit brick for a spine

Title says it all. I really wouldn't mind the story if not for the fact that it's rape plus Stockholm syndrome with the captor being his MOTHERFUCKING PARENT! And the sad thing is I understood all of thisby reading half of the first page and whatever shit is on the back. If he wanted to do all that from the start then good for him but he didn't so it isn't. Makes sense that that his parent isn't married. Who the fuck would stick with that trash. Oh yeah the spineless bitch of a son and sadistic witch of a sons girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
to annon from 6/16 get fucked

You want a girl like Jenn so much you can taste her and you Moms cum and know you will never get either of them..

I simply adore these stories and wish I was Danielle in all ways with Jenn and Dickie and Mom and all of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Had to come back and add

After reading this story a few times and the Authors story about a lesbian potty I went to the bath room and as I sat down to pee I noticed my clit was running with the nicest flow of pre cum. I feasted upon it then when I had all I could scoop onto my finger and into my mouth a said what the heck and held my finger into the warm golden stream and feasted on that also. Oh, where is my Jen and Dickie and Mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wish you either continued this or written something similar

Loved this series, although the end was a bit too unrefined for my taste as it went from tough love and unfortunate misunderstandings for comedic effect to simple rape. The story tickled a lot of fetishes: shemales, incest, cross-dressing, feminization, humiliation, intoxication, domination, and all of them were done very well. The prude protagonist got turned into a little sissy who enjoys playing with his mom.

People who criticized some darker story aspects should really get a clue. The protagonist is meant to go trough hardship. Those uncultured swine probably never read David Copperfield or Oliver Twist.

I really wish the author would come back and write more. Especially since his stories were progressively better and better the longer he wrote.

bayouxbayouxalmost 6 years ago
Double Majors

I think Jen will be wanting to move in with her boyfriend Dan because studying together for college will be beneficial for both. And frequent visits by Dickey to Jen and her slave Danielle will lead to all parties concerned (include David and Rachel) having more fun staying in (double entendre) than going out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wonderful story

I loved reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

When is part 3 cuming

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

I loved everything about this story except that stupid dicky and pissplay. Still a 5 star story tho, hoping to see continuation in near future

terricdterricdover 3 years ago

I am hoping this is NOT the end of Danelle and mom, Jen and the BBCs that visit. What about Jen's BBW mother and submissive dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
gotta love them

wish i were dan/danielle omg came.......>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> great read

i want more Yankee Dan

J

GhostBlood113GhostBlood113almost 3 years ago

The peeing was a bit much, but my problem was the Dickly blackmailing thing. I realize it was a way to get his gf to have a sex slave, I knew it was going to happen. I have an issue because I liked Dicky. There is only one story I saw on this whole site that had a nice black person. The mc and he was really good friends. I thought this was going to be the 2nd time, but no... People only really add a black guy to play a bad role. Sad, but true... The story said he was nice but in the end, people only see them as evil beings and nothing more. (I don't mean the authors necessarily. I feel like it was only there to make a story, not hurtful.)

I want to be clear, I'm not mad, I see this all the time... I'm just disappointed, that's all... I still like the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wish there was a Jen in my life like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, a slow build up, a good story in the middle, and a great ending.......I just wish like others that it didn't end. Great job Yankee Dan

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please please do another part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The pissing part Is very disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

did Danielle tell Dickey to take a hike?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just call the cops after you write a note saying everything that was done to you and kill your self before the cops get there. They all end up fucked and your problems are over. What is so difficult?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story ending but the peeing ! No! Only a small group of ppl like that stuff and usually it's on them not in their mouth. Most sex was non consent so not down with that if not told upfront. His mom went from sweet to evil. I mean diseases do exist and no one spoke of condoms and she just pimped her child out. The way he treated her in the beginning when he found out was totally wrong but what that deserve was an ass kicking when she was more than capable of giving him or being thrown out of the house not being raped. No 18-year-olds on allowed somebody to rape them and stay in the house and say they have no way to go he has friends and a girlfriend pretty sure if he shared his story he would have had someone to stay with. I don't like how the dicky guy treated him but I do like how the story overall allowed him to not lose his girlfriend because he really did like his girlfriend and I hate when people Force another sexuality or gender on you. Is one thing to be questioning it in the beginning and exploring on your own and being in denial then being raped and forced and then people saying that's what you are. It's hard to get into a book when you feel someone is being abused.

NotausentNotausentover 1 year ago

Just felt bad reading this story. Hate when the autor only have violence as a mean of plot development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

disgusting, violence in stories is just retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story but the pee, come on. That is toxic waste. Don't understand why that was brought in. 99% of ppl think this is discussing and harmful. Peeing on someone is one thing but drinking it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I quit after he decides to go out again with his rapist. Unless he has mental issues, there's no way he would go put dressed up, with them, again. The writer should take a few more minutes, make mom/dad have to come up with plan B, realizing the kid isn't as dumb as she/he thought. It would actually make the story better and reinforce the forced part. Lazy!

Kdiddy863Kdiddy863over 1 year ago

I fucking loved it! I'd totally love for this to happen to me! I love cock and pussy! Thanks for sharing this amazing story!

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420about 1 year ago

I need a mom like Rachel and a girlfriend that wants me to be a sissy slut.

Great story and fun read.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 1 year ago

I loved this story; I am a bisexual submissive masochist too. I really like the way you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it wish it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, very hot sex, really top notch work overall.

Hope you continue this series, and you will have an eager reader if you do. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of the sickest, most perverted CD stories ever.

SungmehetuSungmehetu3 months ago

Simply Fantastic! Great writing and pacing. Kudos!

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa3 months ago

@YANKEE DAN, You wonderfully portray the deepening transformation into a fallen mama's boy Dani/Danielle towards her rapist Dicke and most towards her girlfriend Jennifer and mom/father Rachel. Hot, sex-filled incidents and intertwined moments showing the true love of a family or a simple portrayal of an ordinary day.... I don't know why Dani/Danielle turns and crosses her paths with the rapist Dicke, because for ME it is incomprehensible and even a nightmare, a terrible drama (I know something about it, because I experienced/experienced rape and always avoided these people, I never even spoke to the rapists myself, much less went with them to a club, a cafe, much less to their house). Despite everything, I am very much in love with Dani/Danielle and I like his love now, submissiveness to his girlfriend Jennifer and to his mom Rachel. YANKEE DAN I am very much looking forward to what will happen next with Dani/Danielle and his girlfriend and now Mrs. Jennifer and his mom Rachel? Will Dani/Danielle free himself from the shackles of his rapist Dicke, what will he have to do and who will help him (I believe it will be Jennifer and his mom Rachel who unfortunately but was the person who threw him into his clutches)?

ps. I apologize for errors and inaccuracies in language, I don't know English.

Greetings SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 🧒🏻👧🏻❤️🤱🏻⁉🧑🏻

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYANKEE DAN@YANKEE DAN
'm back from a ten year break, my focus is going to be two subjects: Lovecraft horror stories and Trans stories (with a forced fem bent). If those subjects interest you check out my stories or chat me up. I'm a simple bisexual submissive masochist, former cross dressing cum ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES