All Comments on 'Feminized to Save My Job and Life 01'

by whiterabbit0117

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AviciaAvicia12 months ago

I enjoyed it but would have enjoyed it more if his training had lasted longer and he had to alphabet the young women he previously harassed.

cmj711cmj71112 months ago

He never had time to do the enema as he was directed... other than that I enjoyed your story ;)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Part two please

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's good, but too bad they didn't continue and complete his feminization to have an all female, sort of, management team. Would make sense for a company whose name supports women.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You lost me with the 45% 55% and he gets no compensation, no one would sign that agreement and there is no way that would hold. Having no value means the company has no value, no assets nothing. Sorry, just lost me.

RoissyAngelRoissyAngel12 months ago

The first time I read this I didn't like it. I glanced over it. But I came back to it. Read it properly several more times. I like it. Well done. I hope you write more chapters. I would like to see the Femdom to be stricter. The conflicting bit of it though is that John now appears to be a bull to Alicia and a sub to Julie. That does not sit right. I think that needs to change and he becomes a slave to them both. They changed the contract by offering him a new one with details of his new VP role, salary, holidays and medical insurance. I would like to see him sit down with both Alicia and Julie and tell them that the job was a negotiation - their negotiation - but now here are his contract negotiations.... that they enslave and feminise him in a strict Femdom relationship. That he might regret wanting that kind of contract but that it would be an unbreakable one. They could then come back to him with their demands for the Femdom and slave contract. It is your story. Do what you like. Keep writing. You have a talent. Don't waste it.

whiterabbit0117whiterabbit011712 months agoAuthor

I am frankly amazed at the reception this story has received. Writing it stretched my areas of expertise which is heavily consensual BDSM, which is where most of my stories here are posted.. To a great extent keeping it within what i know limited where the story went.

I doubt that there are enough hooks to support a sequel, but I anticipate writing more non-consensual and CNC

Thank you all for reading it, and especially those who took the time to comment.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yeah, I'm with the other person. The ownership arrangement makes no sense and instantly takes you out of the story. You mentioned the existence of stock, implying that it was publicly held. Even if he only has a minority portion of the controlling shares, he can still sell those. No one gets NOTHING from owning 45% of a company.

rickylaw01rickylaw0110 months ago

The story was ok but I have to agree with the other commenters. There is no way he would get nothing if they fired him. He owned 45% of the company and that would be worth a lot of money if the company was a successful operation.

whiterabbit0117whiterabbit011710 months agoAuthor

Business law 101 - Business partnerships between two people usually start out informally and later become codified for tax and liability reasons, typically as an LLC. At that time the ownership structure is revealed. In this case the majority partner was named as a female to qualify for set asides and contract priorities. Liquidating a minority partnership interest is difficult. The majority owner can buy out the minority owner, but for many reasons may choose or not be able to do so. There is no set market for minority owners in partnerships, no stock is involved or traded. Depending on State laws, which vary, a minority owner may be able to force liquidation but otherwise the only recourse of the minority owner is to find a buyer of their share, which is often almost impossible. Especially for a firm that is reinvesting and not doing profit sharing among owners.

Claudia69Claudia699 months ago

Good sexy story!! I would like to have John's job..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

People are writing what's wrong with the legal hook but not offering suggestions. The internet has been around enough to be considered a town square. If you have a problem offer a solution. If you know law or business offer that knowledge. Not everyone does what you do but we can all learn and improve with a couple pointers. The author did a great job and offered a fun dynamic for those that read this kind of stuff. Plus now I'm actually curious in how this could play out.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Complete nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I stopped reading when the usual beyond slow witted character actually has to gxx (no free ad) what "feminization" means. This supposedly materialistic character then shows he has no idea of how much his minority stake is? Like he never talked to his father, the one who went out of his way to protect him and then did not warn him that he was minority owner, only? A simple reading of the "books" will show what the 45 stake is in terms of assets. Our hero cannot own 45% of nothing because then the majority owner rival is playing monopoly, too. He actually has good cards if the bad woman wants to get rid of him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiterabbit0117@whiterabbit0117
Experienced poly dominant, involved in the local community for 20+ years. Have taught rope bondage in the local community and national events. Stories I write have some basis in my experience in BDSM, even the pure fiction ones have a basis in reality that I have done, seen, ...