Feminizing my Neighbor Pt. 02

Story Info
Finally living out my fantasy, dressing up my neighbor.
2k words
4.73
8.9k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke up the next morning, me nude, while David was wearing my sheer pink baby doll nightie with the matching sheer pink panties. He seemed quite embarrassed by this, especially since I could see his tiny cock was fully erect. I ran my hands over it in the panties, saying "it's ok sweetie. There's nothing wrong with being exited by the pretty baby doll and panties. And I love you're excited by it. Come on, we need to get going so I'm not late for work."

David took off the baby doll and panties, handing them to me. I smiled and then went to my dresser drawer, opening up my panty drawer. I pulled out sheer lavender panties that had a lace waistband and lace leg openings, saying to him, "These are especially pretty and feminine, I'd like you to wear them today." David again blushed but allowed me to hold them for him as he stepped into them, allowing me to pull them up over his erect penis. I ran my hand over the front of them, feeling him saying, "you like this, I'm thrilled."

I went over to my closet, bringing out a plain white blouse and he allowed me to put it on him, doing up the buttons. Finally, i helped him into his pants, shoes and socks. I then got dressed myself in my sexiest bra and panties, saying to him, "I need to get to work at the salon. I'd like to you to come by around 5 when the salon closes. You have really gorgeous hair, but it's not styled correctly at all. I'd like to cut it and style it for you, OK?" He said that would be nice.

Ann and I own the salon and we are very close friends, sharing many things about our lives, including sexual fantasies. I told her all about the night before with David and I said, "he's coming in at 5 so I can style his hair. I want you to give him a mani & pedi. Go pick out the lightest pink polish you have and tell him that you don't have clear polish, but the pink is so light no one will notice. Do both his toes and fingernails."

Ann smiled no problem, then I told her, "I'm going to have him put on one of our white salon robes, telling him to take off everything except his underwear. And just so you know he's wearing sheer, lavender lace panties. Also, he has no chest hair at all, just some hair on his legs and around his tiny penis. Tell him that you think he'll look much nicer without leg hair and see if you'll let him wax his legs. I'm doing his hair in a very feminine style. I can't wait, I'm so turned on my panties are soaking wet."

David showed up exactly at 5 and I let him in, taking him to the dressing room in back, saying, "there's a white robe for you hanging on the door. Take off all your clothes except your panties." He looked at me shocked, asking if that was really necessary, and i said, "sweetie I want you to really experience what's it's like to be pampered so I've arranged to not only do your hair, but Ann will be giving you a pedicure and a manicure. It's better to wear just a robe so you don't mess up your clothes."

I was thrilled when he came out wearing just the robe. The robe is short, coming down to his thighs and had a very deep v neck front, leaving much of his chest exposed. I smiled saying, "excellent, now let's get started on your hair."

He sat in the chair, and I then push the back of the chair down so I could shampoo his hair. As he laid back in the chair the hem of the robe inched up, almost exposing his panties.

I wrapped his hair in a towel, turban style as he sat up. He didn't pull the hem of the robe down which left the hem just barely covering his panties. I combed out his hair and proceed to part his hair in the middle and began cutting his hair saying, "i'm giving you a layer cut that will nicely frame your face. You'll be able to shower and shampoo without having to fuss too much with your hair. But and I'll show you in a few minutes, you can curl your hair, doing little ringlets to frame your face and then do big, flowing curls that will extend down to your shoulders."

Thirty minutes later, I showed him how his hair would look out of the shower and I then did the ringlet curls and the flowing curls. Once i was done, I turned him to the mirror, leaned into his back so he could feel my hard nipples on this back, saying, "oh my god David, you look so feminine, I love it. Do you like how you look?"

He kind of blushed as he said, "yes, I do."

I smiled saying, "great. Now I need to do your eyebrows, they need to be thinned and shape, so they match your new hairstyle." I plucked and shaped his eyebrows in a nice, thin arch resulting in complimenting his new feminine hairstyle. I again let him look at himself in the mirror and he smiled saying, "thank you, i love how they look. I love this whole new look."

I then led him over to Anne, who smiled saying, "oh David, this is so you. Love the curls and I really love how the eyebrows enhance this new style." He smiled saying thank you.

Anne had him sit and did him pedicure first. When she was ready, she pretended to try and find clear polish but looked up at him saying, "I really need to apply polish to your nails but I guess I'm out of clear, are you OK if I use this pink polish? It's very light pink so it won't be noticeable by most people."

He said that would be OK and so Anne painted his toes nails a very pretty pink. Next came his mani and again said, "are you ok with the same polish for your fingernails?" and again he said yes.

Anne smiled at him saying, "oh you're looking so feminine all that's left is to get rid of the hair on your legs, how about letting me wax them?"

I couldn't believe Anne told him he was looking feminine as I held my breath waiting for him to reply and finally, he looked shy saying "yes, please."

Anne then said, "great. Now remove your robe so I can wax your legs all the way up to your panties."

Again, he was blushing as the removed the robe, now wearing only the sheer, lavender panties, his little cock was fully erect. My hand were inside my panties now, as I was now so turned on I couldn't help but rub my clit and shove fingers up my pussy, keeping me right on the edge of an orgasm.

Once Anne finished waxing his legs, she looked at him saying, "very, very feminine. Now I know this might be a little outside your comfort zone but really to finish your new feminine look I need to trim the hair around your tiny cock into a nice landing strip no wider than the thickness of your tiny cock. Just remove your panties so I can take care of it."

I crashed into a mind-blowing orgasm as David first hesitated and then pushed his panties down and off, leaving him totally nude in front of Anne. I stepped forward, moving towards them saying, "oh David, this is going to be so exciting."

Anne smiled, took hold of his tiny cock and began to trim his hair into a landing strip no wider than an inch. My finger danced over my clit as I watched Anne give him a very small, cute landing strip. I was on my way to another massive orgasm as she finished up trimming his hair. Anne looked up at him saying, "perfect. From now on you no longer have a tiny cock, you have a pretty little clitty." and once again, my body shook in a massive orgasm.

Once I came down from my orgasm, I had to try one more thing, so I said to him, "this has been so wonderful, you look so feminine, I think we should go out and celebrate. We have some very pretty lingerie, along with some skinny jeans, blouses and some really cute boots we sell. Would you like for Anne and I to dress you up and take you out to a bar?"

He looked at us both, saying "but everyone is going to know I'm not a girl, but a boy dressed up in girl clothes. I don't know if I can do that."

Anne smiled at him saying, "don't you worry, we will take good care of you and make sure no one says anything that will upset you."

He was still thinking about it, so I said, "David, you look great, you loved the clothes I dressed you in last night, please don't worry about people seeing you in girl clothes even though everyone will know you're a boy. It's all about what I like and what you like, and we like you dressed in pretty, feminine clothes. So, are you ready?"

He blushed, saying yes. I kind of squealed in delight, with Anne saying, "this is so exciting. I'll go get the clothes."

She brought back very cute pink, sheer panties trimmed in white lace and the matching pink bralette. Skinny jeans, a white blouse and black half boots completed his outfit. I put the bra and panties on him, running my hand over his very hard clitty, saying. "Oh David, so pretty and feminine. I just love you dressed in lingerie. I wish I could take you out wearing just this, but we'd get in trouble. Anne, please finish dressing him."

Anne helped him put on the skinny jeans, the boots and the white blouse. The blouse was semi-sheer so in just the right light we'd be able to see his bralette through it.

Standing back, looking at him there was no way to mistake him for a girl, he was clearly a feminized boy. Anne and I both hugged him at the same time, with Anne saying, "oh David, you look wonderful. I'm so thrilled you're accepting your feminine side, it's so you."

We took him to our favorite bar where we drank and danced the night away. We could hear people whispering about him and saw a number of people taking double take looks at him. One girl came up to our table, looked at Anne and I saying, "you two are the luckiest women. I'd love to have someone i could dress up and feminize, it's so hot. If you ever need someone to look after him for a while, here's my phone number."

We finally went home where Anne and I stripped him down to his bralette and panties and then had him service our pussies to multiple mind-numbing orgasms. When it was time for David to cum, Anne played with his nipples in the bralette while I rub his tiny clitty saying, "time to cream you panties David,, do it know, cream your panties for us."

He had a massive orgasm, shooting a huge load of cum, so large you couldn't see his tiny clitty in his panties. Both Anne and I scooped out the cum in his panties, bringing our cum coated fingers to his mouth, saying "open wide, don't swallow until we've cleaned all the cum from your panties."

After swallowing all his cum, we dressed him in the sheer pink baby doll and panties and the 3 of us slept in my big bed, Anne and I both nude, while he wore the nightie and panties.

From that day forward, David became Anne and mine feminine boy toy and we had many more adventures outside, in the world, dressed as our pretty fem boy.