Femworld

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood there dumb as a post as she carried the ice cold bottle over and handed it to him, her fingers grazing over his as he accepted it, his mouth hanging open as he stood dumbstruck. He'd expected to see more "robot" in the amazing creation standing before him. Every movement was perfectly fluid as she reached up and brushed a wisp of hair out of her face. She shifted her weight to one hip and cocked her head quizzically as she asked in her perfect copy of Scarlet's voice, "So, I guess it's you and me, huh?"

He nodded at her mutely.

She smiled and laughed, "A little birdie told me that you've got kind of a 'thing' for me . . . "

James shot daggers from his eye sockets at his two friends who only smiled back at him. He looked back at her bashfully and confessed, "I guess you could say that."

She let out an "Aww," and rubbed his arm the way one might pet a puppy and said, "Don't be nervous. You're in good hands . . . trust me."

Chapter 3

Scarlett took James by the hand and led him upstairs, her perfectly round ass practically in his face as he followed her up to the second floor where the guestrooms and baths were located. He had to bite down on one of his knuckles to keep from groaning out loud at the sight, but it wasn't just how good she looked. The CD 2000 had microscopic glands capable of releasing a variety of scents and pheromones, and the "Celebrity Line" models went a step farther by secreting whatever stink juice their human counterparts were peddling in the women's magazines. James instantly recognized the aroma of "Scarjo," the scent that the real Scarlet had put her name on, as he'd bought a bottle for Rebecca to wear for him.

He couldn't even begin to formulate an approximate number of times in which he'd fucked his wife while fantasizing about Scarlet, but he was certain that it must be close to a thousand. He'd probably jerked off thinking about her ten times that number.

He could resist no her longer.

James reached out and placed a hand on her ass as they neared the top of the stairs, and instead of slapping it away like Rebecca probably would have, Scarlet placed her hand over his and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Almost as if she could read his mind, she said, "We have a little time before your orientation."

Reaching the top of the stairs, she led him down the hall towards the guest rooms, passing by the guest bathroom along the way. "This is the main bathroom, but your room has an en-suite with a four person shower."

"Only four?" James teased.

She smiled over her shoulder at him, "The one in the main bathroom can hold all eight of us . . . if that's important to you."

"No, he chuckled, "it's not."

She stopped and turned to face him . . . he was about a foot taller than she was and he felt like he was towering over her as she looked up at him and asked, "Do you mind if I ask you something?"

"Not at all . . . you can ask me anything."

"It's about your preference sheet . . ."

James felt a blush rise to his cheeks as he thought about some of the things he'd put on that particular survey . . . and the things he'd said 'yes' to.

Sexy lingerie . . .

Role playing . . .

Hair pulling . . .

Slapping . . .

Choking . . .

Deep-throating . . .

Facials . . .

Bondage . . .

Rough sex . . .

Anal . . .

Consensual non-consent . . .

Before she could elaborate Britney appeared in the doorway at the end of the hall, twirling a finger through one of her pigtails. She called down to them, "I've unpacked James' things if he'd like to see his room."

Scarlet took his hand and led him into what was to be his room for the weekend.

Two of the walls were made entirely of glass giving him a vast view of the city skyline. The bed king-sized bed was a four-post sitting two feet from the floor atop a wrought-iron cage with a door just large enough for a person to crawl through. A sixty-inch flat-screen was mounted on the wall displaying the itinerary for the weekend, starting with the orientation and ending with cigars in the outdoor hot-tub attached to the infinity pool.

He heard the bedroom door close behind him and turned to see Scarlet and Britney with their backs to it, their cheeks and lips flushed red. Britney approached him, her jaw working on a piece of gum as she continued to twirl a finger through her hair. "So, how about it Jimmy? Want your cock sucked before class?" When he didn't answer right away, she added, "Your two friends already did."

Scarlet answered before he could, "That's probably a good idea," in response to which, Britney dropped to her knees and reached for his belt.

James brushed her hand aside and shook his head, "Please, no . . ."

She looked up at him curiously, "If you're worried about what I did with your friends . . . don't. I self-cleansed."

"She's telling the truth," Scarlet agreed. "We self-cleanse with saline so there's no worry about what the man before you did with us. We'll go over all that in the orientation but we find guests are more receptive to the information we're covering if they get their pipes cleaned beforehand."

Britney pouted, "Don't you like me?"

"No it's not that . . ." James said, unable to finish the thought.

Scarlet picked up on his reluctance and helped Britney to her feet. "Britney, give us a moment. Would you?"

She shrugged and showed herself out, and Scarlet closed the door behind her. "You know, I've never seen anyone turn down a blowjob from Britney before . . . is she not your type?"

"It's not that . . . she's beautiful, all of you are . . ."

She stepped up close to him and laid her hands flat on his chest, giving him an instant hard-on. "Your heart is pounding," she whispered. "Why don't you tell me exactly what want . . . better yet, tell me what you need."

He was hesitant, but he took a deep breath and told her, "I don't want to be with anyone but you, and I don't want you to be with anyone but me."

"Aww," she said as she rubbed his chest. "That's very sweet of you, but you spent a lot of money to be here and you should really try and make the most of your time. Halle, Deepika and Britney are all amazing, so you should really try them out after you get bored with me."

James grabbed her by the wrists and pulled her close until their noses were practically touching. Her breath, manufactured as it was, was sweet and warm in his face. "Hey . . . don't say that, don't even think it. As far as I'm concerned you're the most beautiful person that's ever existed, and I'd NEVER get bored with you."

She slid her hands down his stomach and began to tug at his belt . . . this time he didn't protest. Without taking her eyes away from his, she slowly descended to her knees pulling his pants and underwear with her until they were pooled around his ankles, and his cock was standing out like a flagpole.

He started to say, "We don't have to do this right now," but he only got as far as "We," before Scarlet put his hardened cock into her mouth, which was as warm and wet as any human woman he'd ever encountered. Her tongue swirled around the tip of his cock as if it had a mind of its own (perhaps it did) as she gently cupped his balls with one hand and began stroking his cock in a pumping/twisting motion with the other. She closed her eyes and let out a long moan of pleasure as though his cock was the most delicious thing she'd ever tasted, and the moan caused her lips to vibrate around the shaft as she began to suck hard. It couldn't have been thirty seconds before he felt his orgasm beginning to build. He took her head in his hands and attempted to withdraw himself from her but she smiled from around his cock and shook her head "no" as she began to pump her mouth over him faster and deeper.

At the same time, James felt the hand cupping his balls begin to creep across his taint and continue upwards until two of her fingers were pressed against his rectum. He'd barely said his own "no" before he felt those two fingers slide inside of him and begin to rub his prostate. On the rare occasions that Rebecca actually lowered herself to the level of "trash" she placed women who performed the disgusting and humiliating act of putting a man's cock in their mouth for their misogynistic pleasure, she did so with the level of enthusiasm one would expect from a plumber unclogging a drain. Scarlet on the other hand was doing things he'd never felt before from ANY woman, and he was just thinking to himself that this was the best blowjob he'd ever had in his life when the tips of the fingers up his ass began to vibrate like a pair of sex toys.

His orgasm was sudden and so violent that it actually hurt.

Instinctively he tried to push her off of him but she released her grip on his cock and wrapped her arm around his waist like a vice, and squeezed until his spasming cock was forced into her throat. He let out a long sound, "FUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHK!" as his body was wracked with contractions and his balls were sucked dry by the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

She didn't stop sucking until there was nothing left to suck, and when she finally did relinquish her grip on him he nearly fell down. He barely noticed as she slid her fingers out of him (he'd gone completely numb), and he watched as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and rose to her feet. His head was spinning as though he'd just spent 10 minutes hanging by his ankles and had just been planted upright; the blood-loss to his brain was causing him to see spots and he felt as though he might pass out.

Rising up onto the balls of her feet, Scarlet reached out and seized him by the back of the neck and plunged her tongue into his mouth through a deep and passionate kiss. He'd never tasted his own cum before and might have turned away if it had been anyone other than Scarlet, but he kissed her back.

She slowly slid away from him, her eyes closed as though she was savoring the kiss. When she opened her eyes, a single tear ran down one of her cheeks as she slowly backed towards the door to his room. She turned from him and wiped her cheek.

"Orientation downstairs in five minutes," she said quietly as though nothing had happened. "See you down there."

Chapter 4

The three men gathered in the living-room and made themselves comfortable on the overstuffed sofa facing the massive flat-screen mounted on the wall above the flag-stone fireplace. Angelina made the presentation while the other four fembots made themselves scarce; probably to avoid distracting the men from their orientation. Good thing too, because even after having their pipes cleaned beforehand they were barely paying attention.

Their orientation began with a video very similar to the one on the Skyline Ranch website. It started with a brief history of the CD 1000 and the contributions made by Aikiro Hashimuri. Then, it moved on to the CD 2000 and showed a clip of it being tested in the lab. Six grown men in lab coats were sitting on a long bench and a smiling fembot was performing bicep curls using one end of the bench and the weight of the men sitting on it.

James found it interesting, but he struggled to follow it over the running commentary Mark and Rajesh had going. Strange as it sounds, he thought it would be rude to interrupt Angelina's presentation; she didn't seem like a machine reciting pre-programmed dialogue. The rhythm of her speech, and especially the pauses, were unmistakably human in delivery; especially when Mark went off on a tangent about how "dumb" these machines were and how they were nothing more than high-priced hookers that vibrate. She waited for him to finish his little rant, and then went right on with her presentation like it was nothing. Yet, while she'd been waiting for Mark to finish spouting off, James could have sworn he saw something in her expression, perhaps not even in her face but solely in her eyes, that resembled seething resentment. It was disconcerting; a real human female might have charged over there and poured his expensive glass of scotch over his head or slapped his face, but this particular woman was capable knocking his head clean off of his shoulders. While James wasn't sure about the other fembots, he was sure that Angelina wasn't as docile as she appeared to be, James was certain of it.

With the history portion complete, the presentation went on to their programming. "Our central processing unit," Angelina said, "is six times more sophisticated than the ones used to land a rover on Mars . . ."

"Yeah, right," Mark commented loudly, "the only smart thing that'll be coming out of her mouth is my cock!"

Ignoring the comment, Angelina explained, "That high level of processing power is necessary for us to utilize the thousands of facial expressions and verbal responses we're capable of. It's also how we're able to carry on intelligent conversations on any topic, and in any language . . ."

Mark interrupted yet again to ask, "If you're so smart . . . how do you say, 'Get on your knees and suck my cock' in Japanese?"

"Hey man," James said gently. "Don't talk to her like that."

She locked eyes with Mark, and in perfect Japanese said, "Anata no hiza ni notte watashi no kokku o suu." Mark's jaw dropped open wide and he could only stare at her wide eyed. "May I continue?" she asked.

Rajesh laughed nervously; he was accustomed to watching Mark talk down to strippers and female cops and waitresses executing their duties, but he'd never seen anyone shut him down the way Angelina just had. He had a tendency to use his immense size and masculinity to intimidate women (mostly servers of sorts) into apologizing to him even though he was usually in the wrong. But, Angelina was having none of it.

James laughed a little too, but he never took his eyes from Angelina, and she never took her eyes off of Mark. She looked as though she was about half a second away from charging across the room and beating him to death with her bare hands . . . but she didn't. She could have though, and for the first time James began to wonder if it was safe to be there alone with the fembots.

A cartoon cut-away of a female body appeared on the big screen depicting some sort of tank or bladder in place of a stomach, and it had three passages or canals leading to it from her throat, vagina, and rectum respectively. The contents of her "stomach" was depicted by white liquid . . . like milk.

"Whatever is deposited into our bodies through these three passages," Angelina explained, "is pulled into this reservoir so it can be stored and disposed of later. However . . . "

The cartoon female cut-away on the screen began to develop a bulge in her groin that quickly turned into a protuberance, which continued to grow until it became a cock; larger than the average man's by about 4 inches. The long curved shaft was followed by two testicles which began to fill with the "milk" from the stomach. "As you can see, every CD 2000 on the Celebrity Line is also equipped with a Transgender or "T" mode which allows us to produce male genitalia capable of ejaculating donor fluids collected from the guest and, or, others."

"Donor fluids?" Rajesh said, perplexed.

Mark chuckled, "She means CUM, dummy. You know, in case you'd like her to give you a hot facial with your own little soldiers."

" . . . or your friends' little soldiers," Angelina added. "Most men who enjoy swallowing semen have grown bored with their own . . . right Mark?"

Mark sprang from his seat and charged across the room at her. James launched himself in between them while Rajesh latched onto one of Mark's thigh-sized arms and found himself being dragged across the living-room. "Oh this bitch!" Mark said, seething through a false smile. "I hope you like anal," he told her, "because I'm going to tear you in two later tonight."

To this, Angelina laughed in a way that didn't quite fit the circumstances; bordering on maniacal, she tilted her head back and looked at them in a way that made James' skin crawl as she laughed. He doubted that his friends had seen it, but he had and it made him nervous. She was laughing at them, not with them.

She placed the tips of her fingers on one hand and, using only the slightest amount of pressure, she was able to push Mark hard enough to cause him to take a step back from her despite his nearly 200 pound weight advantage over her. "Take your seat, big boy. I'm not finished yet."

Even Mark was taken aback by how easily she'd fended him off using only her fingers, but refusing to accept defeat he tried to laugh it off, returning to his seat along with a thinly veiled threat of what was to come. "I'm gonna straighten you out before the weekend is over . . . you can bet on it."

As James and Rajesh returned to their seats, she went on. "With a few small exceptions, you gentlemen can do just about whatever you want at Skyline Ranch. We value your business but we also understand that relationships can be complicated and that people often don't have their needs met . . . that's what we're here for; to fulfill those needs. Our A.I. allows us to learn from you so that we can anticipate your needs. We're programmed to follow your lead. For example, the more passive and submissive you are, the more sexually aggressive we become. And the rougher you get with us, the more submissive we'll become." She stood towering over Rajesh as she looked down and asked him, "Have you ever wanted to stand over your wife like this? Slap her in the face . . . grab her by the throat . . . fuck her mouth . . . cum on her face?"

Rajesh swallowed so hard that James actually heard it. He answered, "My wife . . . she'd never let me do any of that. She thinks blowjobs are disgusting."

She smiled, "Which is why you fucked Britney's mouth five minutes after you got here?"

Rajesh blushed and looked away, unable to answer.

Angelina returned to the center of the living-room and continued with her speech, "The point is, you can leave all those taboos and hang-ups at the door. There's no judgement here, only pleasure. Now . . . I can see on your preference surveys that you've agreed as a group to limit yourself to one partner with Britney as fair game for all. If that's what works for you, we're happy to accommodate you. Starting at 10 o'clock tonight, you should feel free to indulge in all your wildest fantasies . . . "

"Two things . . ." Mark said, interrupting her yet again. "What is with this 10 o'clock bullshit, why do we have to wait? And secondly, what if my new wild fantasy involves fucking your sweet little ass?"

Nonplussed, Angelina answered patiently, "As stated in the 'User Agreement' which you all acknowledged when you made your payment, the fee you paid is based on a 48 hour stay making tonight, essentially, a freebie. As a courtesy, the girls will be made available to you 24 hours a day starting at 10 pm rather than midnight. I trust that you gentlemen won't object to to getting for free what we would normally charge a thousand dollars for. As for your second request . . . I'll be managing your stay and ensuring that your time here is as fulfilling as possible. I'll also be serving your drinks and meals, running laundry, washes dishes, and reminding you when it's time to call your wives . . . I'll therefore be unavailable for intercourse."

"Ha!" Mark laughed, "For five grand you can't suck my dick AND make me a sandwich?"

"It's Skyline Ranch policy. Had you chosen me as your partner, Halle would be standing here giving the presentation. So, I'm afraid you'll just have to make do."

"Alright . . ." Mark chuckled, holding his hands up in a mock "I surrender" gesture. "But it's going to cost you one star off the review I was gonna leave."

Again, Angelina's reply was instant and perfect, "When we're finished with you, you'll wish you could give us 6 stars . . . trust me."

With the anatomy and behavioral aspects covered, Angelina moved on to their itinerary; the same kind James had seen in countless hotel rooms over the span of his career in the illustrious insurance industry.