Ferdinando

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,768 Followers

"The only door I want to get behind tonight is yours, Brandi!"

"I'll be done in another hour!"

* * * * *

Bob Wilson spent the afternoon and evening trying to digest the news from his doctor in Colorado, the third opinion he had sought. It wasn't really breaking news, just confirmation of what he had feared was true. Bob was pissed off. He thought he had done everything right. Found a great woman, married her, and loved her. Still did. Always would, no matter what. Built a big business, ran it well and sold it for a bundle. They spent their summers in the cool Colorado mountains, and winters in warm Florida. They could travel wherever else they wanted, and whenever they wanted, and afford anything else they desired. Life was beautiful. He was only 50, and he should have at least 30 more years to look forward to. What had he done wrong?

Sure, he fooled around a lot before he married. But that changed when he met Renee. He never cheated on Renee. He did have one long term affair while he was married to her, but she knew all about it and even approved of it!

He thought in the back of his mind all along that it was too good to be true. That he could have a great piece of ass on the side a couple of times each month, not only with Renee's approval, but with the woman's husband watching and loving it! What had happened to him now must be awful cosmic karmic payback, with interest!

When Shirley and Renee first talked to him about it, he thought maybe Hal just couldn't get it up anymore, and they wanted him as a substitute. Hal and Shirley had been their best friends for years, and they could talk openly about anything, even something like that. But that wasn't it. Renee had been sincere in her opinion that a woman deserved to explore and maximize her sexuality, and a man too, and she admired Hal's honesty for sharing his fantasies, and Shirley's honesty and openness in wanting to act on them. She wanted to reward that and asked Bob to act as her bull. She had to explain the term to him.

Hal could still get it up. It just made Shirley and Hal a little hotter and their pleasure a little greater if Bob primed Shirley up a little first. Bob was really a human dildo, a fucking accessory! Literally. But it wasn't such a bad deal for him either. Shirley was hot, and she was even hotter when she knew Hal was watching. He was a very happy accessory for years. Renee even said she respected him for doing it, and it made things a little hotter for her, too, to think about Bob doing Shirley.

Now his water-skiing accident had changed all that. He was the one that couldn't get it up now. He couldn't even move it back and forth if he ever did get it up. When pressed, the doctors told him his chances for recovery were less than 5%. There were nerve regeneration treatments on the horizon that might work, but who knew if and when?

Renee had insisted she would be happy forever if he would just satisfy her orally, that he had always been great at that. But that didn't square with her earlier talk about a woman deserving to maximize her sexuality. Renee was a very sexual woman and she had been getting even more libidinous and responsive as she got older. Bob had demanded that Renee meet this Nando kid that was already taking over his role as Shirley's bull. She thought the kid was nice and could be reliably discrete, and said Shirley was quite pleased with him. He made the decision. He wanted Renee to be happy. His injury should not hurt her any more than necessary. He did not want to see Shirley continue to be pleased when Renee was not. That would be an even greater injustice.

* * * * *

Brandi and I left Mel's place as soon as she turned in her cash drawer. We both needed to get the bar smell off, so we took a shower together. I had already forgotten how incredibly hot she was. She looked even better with soap and warm water all over her. There were lots of hugs and kisses. We dried each other off lovingly, and as we walked into the bedroom. I wanted to tell her how wonderful I thought she was. When we reached the corner of the bed, I opened my mouth to speak, but before I could say anything, she grabbed my head and pushed me down on my knees with a big smile on her face. I was amazed at how strong she was! She lifted her left leg up high and planted one foot on the corner of the bed, and said, "Eat pussy now, talk later!" and shoved my face right into her crotch.

I gave myself up to it without reservation. She used my head like a sex toy, pushing and pulling it back and forth across and giving me explicit directions. I loved every second of it. I think she came three times, maybe just two, but my face was covered with her perfect juices, and it made me crazy. She let go of my head and lay back on the bed, breathing hard and looking perfect. I just had to have more.

I flipped her over on her tummy and began to eat her ass like a madman. I wanted to overload her senses and make her understand how ready I was to worship her. My dick tried to tell me that I should get on top right now, but I knew this was no simple relationship. I hooked my elbows behind her knees and drove my tongue as far up her sweet little ass as I could and alternately kissed it tenderly like a lover.

I know she came once because she shook and groaned loudly. I put my knees up on the bed and entered her pussy. It was hot and ready for me. I let my dick take over. I contacted my inner bull. Now you're going to get it baby! My IQ dropped and my hormone levels went off the scale. I felt like goring a picador or something. But what I really wanted was to come so hard and so far up inside her that she would never forget it!

I don't think my legs and arms even touched the bed. All my weight was driving my dick up into her. It was my mission in life. I accomplished it! I made noises I know I had never made before. I wanted to make them again and again, with her.

I was breathing a lot harder than during my morning workouts in the park. It took us both a long time to be able to talk. She rolled over and put her head on my chest.

"Can we do this every Saturday night, Nando? I know you can't keep these kinds of hours during the week and still go to your office job, but I didn't realize how much I needed you."

"Check. Date with an angel, every Saturday night. Sometimes I might have to travel to work with clients, but I'll try to avoid Saturday if at all possible. Because I need you too Brandi."

She snuggled into me "And you don't need Wendy!"

I wonder why she said that.

* * * * *

I spent the next week working hard. All the closing documents and filings on the purchase of Hal and Shirley's 15th dealership had to be prepped, reviewed by two other people, finalized, and filed. I also kept up with my CPA exam review. The closing finally happened. Hal and Shirley thanked me for my help and said that they were looking forward to seeing me when they returned from a trip to Alaska. It seemed like everybody could flee to a cooler spot but me.

My second date with Bonnie Bedard went well, but with just a longer kiss at her door, but no further invitation. I did find myself much more comfortable with her and looking forward to learning a lot more about her.

* * * * *

I got a surprising call from Renee Wilson's husband Bob, who wanted to meet with me in person, at a place called Shula's. It was nice. The maître de led me to a corner table in a dark back room, with no one else seated nearby. Bob was in wheelchair. When I approached the table, a guy in chauffer's uniform waited until Bob nodded and then sat at another table twenty feet away. His eyes never left us.

I shook Bob's hand and looked him in the eye.

"I want to talk about Renee, Nando." I waited. "How much did she say to you when you met her?"

"Just that Hal and Shirley were old friends."

"What did you tell her about Hal and Shirley?"

"Only that they seemed nice and well suited to each other." I smiled.

He grinned. "She said you could be discrete."

"Bob, I will never disclose anything about you or Renee to anyone else, no matter what."

"Good. Did you wonder how I knew about Shirley and Hal's 'situation'?"

"I assumed that Shirley told Renee about it."

"They do talk, but that's not how. I used to be Shirley's bull."

That certainly put things in a different light! "Renee approved?"

"She did. She thought Hal was courageous to be honest about it."

He looked at me very seriously.

"And I want you to know that I now approve of you being Renee's bull. She deserves to be at least as well cared for as Shirley. But if you ever hurt her, that fellow over there will hunt you down." I glanced over at the guy and he was still staring at me.

"Never. Renee is special. I felt her vibe the first time I met her. I will treat her right."

"But not gently, Nando. That is not what she needs. She is a spitfire, a mustang. She needs to be taken, challenged, and worked hard, but not broken. Do you understand?"

"I do. And I respect you for being forthright about it. It's good karma, I think."

"I want you to give her what I can't Nando." He handed me an envelope. "I have taken a yearly condo rental out at Barrington. There are plenty of discrete parking places and multiple entrances and exits. All the details, a parking garage card, alarm codes and everything else you need is in the envelope. There are two reserved parking places, but they are not next to each other, and they have different numbers than the condo unit. Renee will call you to set up a regular schedule. She prefers a weeknight or afternoon. I trust you to exercise complete discretion, Nando."

"I will. I did some research on your condition, Bob. If you were 80, it might be hopeless. But you are a relatively young guy, and there are some very promising nerve regeneration treatments under development. I hope I am just keeping your place warm for you."

"Keep her hot for me Nando, not just warm."

That was all he had to say. I could probably never tell anybody how much I respected him at that point. I vowed to do my best for Renee. It wasn't exactly tough duty.

* * * * *

I finally hooked up with the haberdasher my trainer Biff recommended. He was a full-service guy who came to my apartment and inventoried my entire wardrobe. That did not take long. He was a little guy, maybe Korean? Biff said the suits were made in Singapore, the quality was good, and the prices were great.

When he had seen all my stuff, he shook his head resignedly. "You all set to drink and watch TV alone at home, but to do anything else, you are going to need a lot more clothes! Blazer okay, but you must promise to throw all your old suits away when the new ones come. People see one of my customers in those it ruins my business!"

He was a good salesman, but I managed to limit him to the basics: three new suits with three shirts and ties for each, two blazers, six casual shirts, six pairs of slacks, and some trendy looking knit shirts and shorts. The prices seemed great, but it was still about 3 months' worth of my new paychecks. Fortunately, I had good credit.

He used a laptop with some laser measuring stuff and emailed the order right from my apartment. He got an email back right away. "Three weeks, air ship!"

* * * * *

Work was slower in the summer. I studied my CPA stuff religiously. Renee Wilson hadn't called me yet, and Shirley and Hal were in Alaska, so I had time on my hands. Saturday nights my dance card was filled wonderfully with Brandi, but I stepped up my efforts with Bonnie Bedard. My timing was not good, as she had just been assigned to nights. This was apparently a ritual for new detectives, hours of boredom and working cases like 2 AM domestic violence calls, people found dead from overdoses and various and sundry other unsavory nighttime activities. This also meant she was sleeping while I was working, and vice versa. A couple of times I managed to meet her for late supper on her break, and she appreciated the effort, but she had to leave early for a call both times.

So, I started spending more weeknight time at Mel's place. Apparently, July and August were the slowest months of the year there. All the real high rollers were in cooler climes until fall. Mel and I had time to talk.

"So, Mel, I had an interesting invitation from Wendy McQuillan the last time I was here."

She looked nervous.

"She said I should go behind that green door with her and learn more about what went on there. I was going home with Brandi, so I had to decline. Brandi won't tell me anything about it. What can you tell me?"

She took a deep breath. "Wendy is very hard to say no to, Nando!" The way she said it sounded funny to me.

"Well, all I said was maybe another time. She is cute, but I got the idea there is more too her than that?"

Melody coughed. "A lot more Nando, and there is a lot I can't tell you either. But here's what I can tell you. It's a sex club, but not like a swinger club or a titty bar. All the members are women!"

"But I see lots of guys going in there, too."

"Only as the guest of a member, and only in certain roles."

"Like?"

"That's one of the things I can't tell you. Only the member that invites you can."

I just looked and waited. She finally said, "You've been to a regular strip club, right?"

"I went to a guy's bachelor party at a place in Tampa last year. The best man was a rich swell who hired Stormy Daniels and four other hot looking girls to strip. It was loud and stinky, but not that sexy. Most of the guys got hammered and yelled and enjoyed it. A few got thrown out for trying to fondle the strippers. I don't think I would have liked it even if I drank. I left early."

Melody smiled. "Imagine everything was reversed, and amplified, Nando. A bachelorette party every night, and the strippers were male and female, and the people tipping the strippers with $100 bills are all women. Women who liked either men or women, or both, and who liked to show off to each other. It's members only, with an annual membership fee that is more than the country club. And the bouncers are only there to keep the uninvited non-members from getting in."

A few people sat at the bar and Melody served them. We stopped talking until they drifted off.

"Wendy seemed unhappy that Brandi didn't want to be her guest."

"Wendy is unhappy whenever she doesn't get what she wants. That seldom happens to her."

"What role did she want Brandi to play?"

"I can't tell you."

"Me?"

"I don't know. I can guess it involves the fact that you can get Brandi and Wendy can't. That would really bug her."

"Do the men and women who go there as guests enjoy it?"

"Some do. For some it is the most exciting thing that has ever happened to them! There are people who would kill to get such an invitation." She smiled. At a memory perhaps?

"For others?"

"Not so much."

"Are you a member, Melody?"

She sighed. "I'm sort of an associate member since I am the manager. I do the day-to-day stuff and pay the bills. The club co-locates with my bar. We share the rent, and some employees, but I don't have the same privileges as a full member."

"Do you want to be a full member?"

"I used to think so, now I'm not so sure." That is all she would say. I was very curious. I wanted to know more.

But it was late, and I had to be at work the next morning. I said goodnight to Brandi until I saw her on Saturday and went home.

* * * * *

The next morning at work I started a new section of my review course, on stuff I hadn't had in school yet. Corporate structures, valuations, minority discounts, classes of stock, etc. It was dry, but there were big implications. There was a unit about required filings for corporations that varied a lot from state to state, and some of the unique features of Florida law.

I also got assigned to research a company that one of our clients was considering acquiring. The first step was to put together all the publicly available information, so the client could compare it to what the seller was telling him. One of the older senior associates, Lucy Lowry, who was well paid but would never be a partner, was teaching me how to fish in the state databases for key data from the official required filings. She was flirting with me and I could get even more help if she stayed interested. Firm policy prevented either of us from acting on it, but it was better than boring office routine, plus she was at least ten years older than Shirley.

I was practicing searching for data by corporate name, SIC codes, addresses, directors, or shareholder names, etc., when an idea occurred to me. I started looking for data on Mel's Place. I finally found it, and sure enough Melody Kapinski was listed as a board member and owned most of the common stock. But there was special class of preferred stock that held all the voting power. That was owned by another corporation with a name made up of a string of consonants that didn't spell anything. Who owned that? It was a shell game, at least three levels deep.

I finally went to Lucy Lowry for some help. I had to look longingly down her dress and plead with her, but she finally joined the search. After almost an hour, she exclaimed "Got ya!" and then, "Oh Shit!

"What is it Lucy?"

She looked shaken. "I'll tell you but not here, and you gotta buy me a drink, too, a double!"

She would not go to the bar on the first floor of our office building. She insisted on a dive bar near downtown that was known for an older crowd, and almost no college students. We took my car.

"When you pass your CPA you gotta get a better car, Nando."

"I know, Lucy, but this one is paid for."

The bartender obviously knew her and set down a double Vodka without being asked. She downed it and signaled for another.

"I didn't go all the way to end of the chain Nando, but I stopped at one I recognized. It is owned by the McQuillan family. Big bad old Florida money. They own shipping, distributing, banks, real estate, and half the legislature. Politically connected like nobody's business. Best you do not sniff around too much, either, lest they see you on their radar. You feel me?"

That might explain Melody's nervousness around Wendy, but there might be more to it, but I wasn't sure how to find out. I did get more data, and from a very unexpected source.

* * * * *

Tuesday, I got a call from Renee Wilson. She wanted to meet on Wednesday afternoons at 4. I was incredibly happy to hear from her. I had given some thought to what Bob had said, and how best to treat her as she needed. I also realized I had strong feelings for her. Our first meeting had made quite an impression on me.

I got to the condominium unit Bob had set up a few minutes early. I'm always a few minutes early for appointments. Renee was already there and waiting. Her hair and makeup looked perfect, and she had the most flattering dress on I had ever seen her wear. She was trying to act businesslike and in control, but her voice sounded nervous and unsure.

"I want to set some ground rules, Nando. I expect* * * * *"

My brain was unsure what I should do, but my dick was not. I glued my mouth to hers and pulled her into me with both arms. She pushed back against me, and it was like waving a red flag in front of me. I crushed her resistance. I roughly grabbed her between the legs and almost lifted her up with that hand. We were in the little kitchen area, which had an island with a countertop and three of those tall chairs for sitting at it. She stopped struggling and began breathing hard, like she had been running. Her excitement spurred me on.

I turned her around, so she was facing away from me, and lifted her up on the countertop. I pulled her panties off. They were frilly little pink things that made a screeching sound when they tore. Her right leg went up and I held it out horizontally out along the countertop, her left leg was bent, and the knee was resting on one of the tall stools. I shoved her forward and her head ended up right over the sink in the island. I glued my mouth to the back of her pussy and forced my tongue into it.

conanthe
conanthe
2,768 Followers
1...34567...13