Ferdinando

Story Info
The not so reluctant bull.
44.7k words
4.78
17.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,763 Followers

I never thought of myself as "macho" kind of guy, even though one of my grandfathers was Cuban. The other one was a pale blonde Spaniard, and both of my grandmothers were whiter than white Wonder Bread Americans. I do look vaguely Hispanic, and if a spend a lot of time in the sun, which I seldom do, I get a very dark tan.

I grew up in Kansas, of all places, since my father was professor of Agricultural Economics at Kansas State, and I had the very definition of a middle American suburban upbringing, especially since I was an only child that both my parents doted on. My mother was an admin assistant in the vet school. I grew up in Manhattan, Kansas but it was hardly the "Big Apple". I was named for both my grandfathers, with a very Hispanic set of given names: Vasco Ferdinando. Vasco was too weird to be used, and Ferdinando was too long, so they just called me "Nando".

I was a shy and studious boy. I had one girlfriend all though high school, and we both promised to wait until we were 18 to have sex. We tried for the first time on the night of the senior prom. I got off and she did not. I felt very guilty about that for some time. That led me to read and study extensively on female orgasms and how to engender them in case I ever got another chance to try.

We went to a good high school, which got me into other colleges besides K State and scholarship offers made it possible for me to happily ignore the faculty discount offered to my parents at K State and fulfill my dream of living somewhere, anywhere, that was vastly different from the middle of Kansas.

With the threat of flunking out and having to go back home to school hanging over my head, I studied hard and partied not at all through my first three years at Florida State in Tallahassee. I had an extremely low risk career plan, to be a CPA, and Florida State was the highest rated accounting department that offered me a scholarship. I found my classes easy and made good grades. State is a real party school, but I was not a real party guy, so I did not meet many hot women there.

My good grades led to the offer of a summer internship at a local accounting firm, my first real job. I was essentially a clerk, but everything was done on personal computers and the cloud, and I was more up to speed than most of the older employees, so in addition to being the most junior accountant, I became the unofficial IT helper, and got to know a lot of people that way.

This also led to my first chance to practice what I had read about pleasing females. The accounting firm had an extremely strict rule about employees not dating each other, as part of their larger "job separation" policy, so I originally thought I was to be left as high and dry for the summer as I had been during the regular college term. But the employees did host some after work happy hours on Fridays at bars or their homes, likely to promote contact with non-employees that could be date bait. They invited me, and some of their not off-limits neighbors, and that improved my prospects quite a bit.

One nice looking older woman about 35 took a special interest in me, and I found her flirting really got me hot. She reminded me of a middle school teacher I used to have a teenage crush on, but never actually touched. For three weeks Shirley would brashly tease me, then back away shyly, then tease me again. I ended up panting whenever I saw her. I think that is what she wanted. She was a little overweight, but pretty and really stacked, with short blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes.

One Friday as the happy hour was winding down, Shirley invited me to visit her house, which was in the same neighborhood just a block or so away. It was a nice house, not vastly different from my home in Kansas, but with a pool in back and a screened patio called a "Florida Room" around it. We sat in the living room and she very deliberately undid the top two buttons on her blouse, making sure I noticed. I surely did.

"Would you like something to drink Nando?"

"No, thanks."

"How about a kiss?"

We made out like teenagers. She was very enthusiastic and rejected none of my advances. I consulted my mental notes on female arousal and slowly and tenderly caressed her breasts through her top. Soon the top was gone, and then her bra. Her breasts were amazing, and I spent a long time getting to know them. Her nipples got hard, and her breathing got loud. Mine too.

Thinking back to prom night, I was determined to get her fully excited and ready before I attempted to top her. I kissed her tenderly through her panties and she moaned and groaned excitedly. I was encouraged and getting really turned on. She lifted her hips up and we slipped her panties off together.

She was sopping wet and wonderfully fragrant. I dove in and she began squirming and gulping air. I tried to systematically kiss and lick every square millimeter of her and enjoyed the effort. Clear fluid was running down her thighs and onto the couch.

I stood up and began to unbutton my pants.

"I want to suck your cock!" she announced, very loudly. I was for it!

I should explain about my dick, as it is relevant to my story. I did not play on any sports teams in school, so I never saw anybody else's dick in the locker room. My father and mother were never nude in the house, and I was an only child with no relatives in town, so I literally never saw any other dicks, and I had no basis for comparison. My reading told me that the average size was about 5.25 inches, and that they vast majority of guys had dicks close to the average size. I measured mine once, and it was about 4.5 inches, and I figured that was below average based on what I read, but what could I do about it? Nothing.

Also, even though my dick was never out and exposed to the sun, for some reason it was very dark, almost black, and stood in stark contrast to my otherwise "normal" skin tone. The very end of it was pink, but most of it always looked like it had at least a full summer's worth of suntan. My one girlfriend never saw it either, as the only chance she had was in a dark car on prom night, and I came almost as soon as it touched her.

Shirley, however, was using both hands to feel it through my pants, and I could tell it was hard, harder than it had ever been, thanks to her skillful teasing and tasty pussy. Like her pants, we worked together to drop mine, and I felt a rush when my hot dick was exposed to the cool air-conditioned room.

Shirley had an even stronger reaction. "Oh! Honey, that thing is huge!" she cried so loudly I was afraid the neighbors might hear. I did not remember her calling me honey before. "And it's black!"

She grabbed it with both hands and ran them all over it. She rubbed her face on it, humming. I looked at it like I was seeing it for the first time. In comparison to her face, it did look big. My hands were on either side of her face as she used her tongue to lick the end of it, sending shivers up and down my spine. The end was just about as pink as her tongue, but the rest of it looked very dark next to her pale cheeks and blonde hair. It had big bulbous veins on the outside that I had never really noticed before, but I guess it had never been this hard before, either.

Through my sexual fog, I tried to think critically, or at least objectively like an accountant. If my fingers where about one inch from the first to second knuckles, then my dick was not just 4.5 inches long anymore. It was now more like 9 inches, and much thicker, too. Shirley made it look shorter by taking at least half of it into her mouth. A shiver went through me, and my hands involuntary grabbed the back of her head and shoved my dick in a little further in. She groaned way down in her throat and took a deep breath in through her nose and gobbled a little more of it down. The feeling was so intense I could hardly believe it.

She pulled back and took a big breath through her mouth. "Feed me that dick!"

I did. She grabbed the back of my ass cheeks and pulled me into her, then used her thumbs to push back against the front of my thighs, then moved forward again and took almost all of it into her mouth. Her lipstick was smearing all over it. When just the pink tip was in her mouth, she pulled with her arms, cupped my buttocks with her fingers, and sucked me back in.

Suddenly I was struck by the urge to praise her. I pulled out, bent down to her, and lifted her face up a little with my hands, and kissed her. She groaned again. I broke the kiss and said, "Your mouth feels so good!" and then shoved my dick into it again.

I alternated this several more times and she gulped air and then tried to take me all the way down her throat again. I felt her tongue lashing the underside of my cock.

I pulled her head back to give her one more kiss, and she suddenly yelled, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" then grabbed my hands and led me back down the hallway. There was obviously a big master bedroom as the end on the hall, but she pulled me into the first door on the right, which was a sparsely furnished guest room with one queen sized bed.

There were lamps on night stands on either side of the bed, and she carefully turned the little knobs to switch both on. They were old three-way bulbs and she clicked them from low to medium to the brightest setting. There was a big stack of pillows against the headboard, and she sat with her back to them, leaned back, and spread her legs wide. "I want to see your big dark dick go into me!"

That seemed like a good idea. Her pussy lips were bright red and dripping with fluid. I took my time and lined things up and slipped forward slowly, hoping to tease her a bit for a change. She was tight, but it felt so right!

"Ohhh!" she growled. I pushed on. "Ahhh!" Her noises increased in volume, and about halfway in she changed her tone. "Oh fuck! Oh Fuck!' She said this over and over, faster, and faster, and I had to stop my forward motion with about 2 inches left to go. I felt something push against me. She screamed. I just held still, then pulled back slowly.

She drew a huge breath. "Oh no! No!"

I stopped, then pulled almost all the way out. "Oh no!"

I then pushed steadily back in. "Ewww... Fuck yeah!" she said. "Yeah, give me that dick!"

I found my rhythm, and it was her rhythm too. She just flowed up into me at any pace I set. Her pussy felt like I had dipped my dick into hot running water. Several times I thought that I had come and not realized it, but the thick fluid I felt running everywhere was coming from her, not me.

She would occasionally sob, and I felt her pussy shudder. I assume she was coming. She came out of her trance a little bit and scooted her butt around until she was almost sideways across the bed. I had to change my position and move my elbows around to keep from falling off. I started to pound her even harder, and I realized I was about to come. Now that I knew she had come quite nicely, unlike my first girlfriend, and I was feeling proud of myself.

She must have sensed what was about to happen. She spread her legs even wider and raked the back of my ass with her nails. "Fuck me, come in me, shoot it in my pussy!" I was doing my best. She was just getting started. "I'm such a slut! Come in my slut pussy!"

Suddenly the walls came crashing down and I shot off inside her. It felt like a lot. She closed her eyes and her head lolled back like she was drunk. I drove every drop up into her as far as I could. Suddenly all my aggression was spent, and I felt passive and tired. My heart was still pumping a mile a minute though, and time felt slowed down.

Her head popped up, the vacant expression vanished, and she got this crafty look in her eyes. I got off ofher and sat on the foot of the bed. She spread her legs wide, and I saw my come start to flow out of her pussy, down between her buttocks, and onto the pink and white bedspread. It was a shocking sight.

She began to giggle. "I am such a slut!"

Something made me tense and alert. I realized there was a slight motion just inside the crack in the closet door next to the bed. There was a dim flash, like the eyeshine my dad taught me to look for when we were hunting Kansas whitetail deer. You were not supposed to shoot them at night.

This was not as bright as a deer's eyes, it had a different tinge of color, and it vanished quickly. But there were two circles for just an instant. It took me a second to realize what it meant. I had trouble processing it. Then I startled!

Was her husband going to shoot me now? Should I run screaming from the bedroom? Should I feel betrayed? My mind was paralyzed.

Then I got the biggest shock of my young life. My dick was not confused or unsure in the least. It was suddenly rock hard and raring to go again! My dick took over all my thinking. If Shirley's husband had planned on watching from the closet, he must have enjoyed the show. And he was about to get another one! She must have wanted him to see. But now she was the one in for a surprise.

I got back up, kneeled on the bed beside her on the side opposite the closet, and grabbed a handful of her hair. "Suck my dick you slut and get it nice and wet so I can fuck you again!" I used her head as a handle and fucked her mouth mercilessly. I turned to present the nastiest possible picture to the crack of the closet door.

She was still pretty wound up, and she began to drool all over me. It just spurred me on. After a few minutes, I moved her over on all fours, so she was facing the closet. I slipped into her wet sloppy pussy doggy style and gave her another good fucking. She came again in about 15 strokes and began to make some very funny noises. I hoped her husband was watching her face carefully for the next few minutes.

"You are such a slut that you are not quite as tight as I like it, Shirley!" I paused a second. My dick was doing all my thinking.

I wish I had some way to watch her face, but I would just have to imagine her facial expressions.

"I am going to fuck your little slut ass Shirley! I am going to ram my big dark dick as far up your little rosebud as I can and shoot it full of hot come!"

I cannot quite characterize the noise she made at my first thrust, which was mercifully slow. The feeling that weirdly occurred to me was like sticking my dick in a hot Rueben sandwich with lots of Russian dressing. Tight. Wet. Sticky, hot and clingy.

I plunged deeper with each slow thrust, and her cries got throatier and louder. Suddenly she cried out and I could feel her pussy vibrate all the way to her ass. She was coming again. I went for it, all the way in and increased my pace. I think she came two more times. Her pussy shot hot juice at least six inches and soaked the bed. When I came a few minutes later I made great effort to get up on my tiptoes and rammed my dick into her ass, fulfilling my promise.

I could not see her face, but suddenly I could see her husband's as he fell back against the back wall of the closet and his legs pushed the folding door open. He was about 15 years older than Shirley, with a little grey in his hair. He was naked, and grinning from ear to ear, and sporting an impressive hard on of his own. He was not even that aware of me, as he was now totally focused on Shirley.

I don't think they even heard me as I stumbled out to the living room and pulled my clothes back on. I smelled like Shirley's pussy all over. I went out the front door, latched it behind me, and walked back down the street to my coworker's house where the happy hour had started, got into my car, and drove back to my little efficiency apartment. I think Shirley had more than another happy hour in front of her.

I guess Shirley and her husband knew what they liked, and how to get it. Her husband had a kink about seeing her get fucked, and she had a kink about having him watch. Me, I just discovered that I really liked fucking married women in front of their husbands, and that I was good at it. I suppose it worked out for us all. And I knew I wanted to do it again, and my dick would always be ready for it. When I showered the smell of Shirley filled my bathroom, and my dick stood at attention yet again.

* * * * *

Monday morning, one of my coworkers said he hoped I liked the happy hour, and I said I did, very much. He gave me a wink. The rest of that week, several of the women in the office had a quite different attitude toward me, and I caught a few looking at me with lingering glances. I might have trouble keeping the strict office policy, but I would sure go to all the happy hours in the future and try to meet some new people that were not off limits.

Wednesday, I got a fancy looking note on formal stationery. It was from Shirley and her husband Hal, thanking me for my visit to their home and inviting me to visit and come again. Yep, that was exactly how it was phrased. Very hospitable, I thought, plus it made me hard. I had to sit at my desk for a while before I could walk around.

The following Friday, I had three different open houses to choose from. Of course, I accepted the invitation from my boss's boss, the named managing partner of the accounting firm.

Their home was in a ritzy development near their country club. Although the partner and his wife were in their 50's, most of their guests were under 40. Several were clients of the accounting firm and I recognized their names from some of the accounts I had worked on.

This was a very well-heeled crowd and most of the women qualified as trophy wives. One of them approached me and introduced herself as my host and the wife of the partner than invited me.

"Hello, Nando, I'm Candace Watkins. My husband Wallace said you were new at the firm and wanted me to introduce you to some of the people that are here tonight." She glided around and introduced several couples and I worked hard to memorize their names. There was one woman whom I would have no trouble remembering, though. Renee Wilson had short dark hair and dancing dark blue eyes. She was not as drop dead gorgeous as the gaggle of trophy wives, but she exuded a powerful sexuality that you could not ignore. She held my hand just a little too long and I felt her electricity.

She and Candace seemed comfortable with each other. "Where's your husband Bob?" Candace asked.

"He's a little under the weather tonight. I need to go home and check on him. Perhaps we will have a chance to talk later, Nando?" With that she turned and walked away. I could not stop looking at her walk.

Candace noticed my gaze and spoke in my ear conspiratorially. "Her husband was injured six months ago in a water-skiing accident. They are afraid he is going to be permanently confined to a wheelchair. Renee has been absolutely wonderful with him, but I think it is a terrible strain on them both."

She introduced me to a few more people, so many that the names began to merge in my mind. Several were clients of the firm and we spoke about the new tax laws currently proposed in Congress, and their potential effects. For some clients, they would make a huge difference, and I suddenly understood why there were so many lobbyists working on tax law. One sentence in a tax bill could multiply and snowball and have a multi-billion-dollar effect on some kinds of businesses.

Some of the small talk was confusing to me, but I had a truly clear memory of Renee Wilson. I could not get her out of my head. The party began to wind down, and I said goodbye to many of the people I recognized, even if I could not remember all their names. I was feeling lonely and just about to slip out the front door when suddenly Renee was standing in front of me, smiling.

She motioned for me to follow her and we walked out onto the patio near the pool. Most of the other guests were already gone. "I should start by telling you that Shirley and Hal are some of my closest friends." She looked intently into my eyes. I supposed she was testing me.

conanthe
conanthe
2,763 Followers