Ferdinando

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She used all her strength to push back against me, but she could not stop me. My tongue was like a snake, working its way into her protected cavern to hunt. Her leg muscles relaxed slightly, and her legs spread out a little further, which gave me more room to stick my tongue in some more. She could have screamed no, but she didn't, she just took it. Her breathing grew louder and louder until it came in sobs. My chin was now pressed solidly against her pubic bone, and my tongue swirled around like a pink drain snake clearing a clog.

Finally, her wetness began to flow. Like fine liquor that eventually made its way through a filter, the fluid that finally emerged from the filter of her resistance was pure, and wonderful. It acted directly on the basal parts of my brain, sending me surging forward. The old brain, the animal brain, the bull brain, was now in control of me, and her female animal brain was taking her over. Her breathing changed to loud whistling inhalations through her nose, followed by groaning exhalations though her mouth, all in time to the motions of my probing tongue.

Renee stopped fighting it. She was a just toy boat riding on a big wave, just trying to keep her head above water. The wave flowed on, and she was powerless to stop it.

I exalted as her fluid leaked out and ran along my face and finally hit the pale blue Formica countertop. The motions of her leg muscles became more fluid, more yielding. It was time for her bull to mount her. I dropped my pants and stepped out of them. I was hard and ready for her. I didn't even need to look down as my cock found its target. I tempered my instinct to ram it home, at least for the moment, and just slipped into her a little. She raised her head up and sobbed. I moved forward, slowly, steadily, letting her know it was inevitable and completely out of her control. She made an animal noise, and so did I. I made a series of little forward thrusts and felt her yielding around my raging bull cock.

I was on top of her, and I was on top of the world. I finally started to pull back a little. Her breath shuddered again. I started to fuck her, slowly, deliberately and getting a little deeper with each thrust. Because of her position and height above the floor, I could not achieve full penetration of her. I don't think she was ready for that, yet. I just kept surging into her. She felt hotter, and wetter as I moved forward. I was in my element. Suddenly she cried out, and I felt her pussy grab me and pulse around me.

* * * * *

Renee Wilson had just had her first orgasm in seven months. The first since Bob's injury. She hadn't even seen Nando's cock yet, and she wasn't going to open her eyes and look now, because she was just about to come again. She had faked a couple while Bob tried to pleasure her when she was straddling him across his wheelchair. It was a polite fiction they both clung to. They both knew it, but it let them keep up appearances. She was now being ravaged by a fierce invader, and she wouldn't fake outrage at the violation or deny her exaltation. She loved it, and she still loved Bob, too.

Nando drove into her again, deeper and harder. He felt like some kind of animal in her. She felt like an animal, too. Another cataclysm rocked her, and suddenly a white-hot fire burned in her pussy and spread throughout her body. She bucked and twisted and felt open and alive and free. He drove into her one last time and grunted. Then suddenly, she was empty, but she already wanted the invader back again.

Nando slapped her butt, hard. It left a stark red handprint. "Same time next week, beautiful!" She heard his pants zip up, and the door click shut. Her tears dripped into the sink, and his come dripped out of her and onto that ugly pale blue Formica. She knew Nando had set the ground rules after all, and she would play by them, too, every Wednesday.

Bob noticed the difference in her as soon as she got home. Her face was fuller, her smile more genuine, and her walk more confident. He felt his spirits lift, and some of his guilt fall away. Saturday when she straddled his wheelchair, she got wet and had a real orgasm. They both cried.

* * * * *

The rest of the work week went well. I worked out harder than usual Saturday morning, bought a bike to relearn on in case I ever got to see Detective Bonnie Bedard again, and then took a long nap. Freshly showered and dressed, I met Brandi at Mel's Place a few minutes before 2 AM. Melody was at the bar.

"Last call! Do you want the usual, Nando?"

"I'm feeling adventurous tonight, Mel. Make it tonic water and lime!"

She grinned. "Nothing like an adventurous accountant!" She set my drink on the table.

Suddenly Wendy McQuillan was in the next seat. "If you are really feeling adventurous, Nando, I can take you places you have never even thought about going!" The syrup in her voice was infectious.

I tried to be pleasant, newly aware of her business relationship with Melody. "I'm still trying to get through my bucket list of things I have already thought of to do, Wendy. But I'm sure an amazing woman like you knows about things I don't."

What I had said was not necessarily a compliment, but she took it as one. She smiled seductively, her perfect features set in a breathless expression, tonight wearing a silky black shift that clung to her like a wet rag, with blue lipstick, eyeshadow and fingernails to set off her blue eyes and red hair. "You have no idea, Nando, no inkling of how I could make you feel!"

She could have been perfectly cast as the devil in a glitzy Broadway morality play. Beautiful, tempting, lying only by omission, and ready to steal my soul away if I let down my guard for an instant.

"I have to honor a previous engagement, Wendy, but I'm sure it is my loss."

She stood up to leave. "Perhaps you should exercise your imagination more, Nando? You may not be ready for me yet!" She spun and walked toward the green door. I saw Brandi watching from across the room.

Melody made a funny face. "That was smart, Nando. Always say no, but nicely. That's the way to deal with her."

I was curious. "Have you always said no to her, Melody?"

Her face got hard. "I should have. It was wonderful at first, but now I regret it. She's one of my investors in the bar, so she has financial power I can't ignore."

"Is that the only power she has over you, Melody?"

Melody's face looked like a trapped animal! "Unfortunately, no. Even though I now understand exactly who and what she is, part of me still loves her."

I had nothing to say to that. Brandi was ready to go, and we happily retreated to her apartment. We giggled and played together like kids, fucked like animals, then had sweet pillow talk until we fell asleep. It was perhaps the best night of my life so far.

* * * * *

I got back to my little efficiency apartment early Sunday afternoon, and then spent a clumsy hour trying to get my body to remember how to ride a bicycle. They say you never forget how to ride one, but I came damn close. I was left with a sweaty tee shirt and two skinned elbows. Even so, I called Bonnie Bedard. No answer, but I left a message proposing a bike ride. She never called me back.

Monday, I got to work early, and Lucy was the only other person there. She had the local TV news on the monitor in the conference room, something that I had never seen anyone do before. The volume was up loud, and I saw a reporter standing in front of someplace downtown festooned with yellow crime scene tape.

"Police so far have made no comment after being called to Mel's Place, a popular nightspot near downtown around 3 AM this morning. People we talked to at the scene said one body was taken to the Medical Examiner's office, and a crime scene unit is inside gathering forensic evidence. We understand Mel's is closed to the public on Sundays, but there is a private club at the same address that is open to members on Sunday. The detective in charge would not talk to us."

The scene cut to a very unpleasant looking guy about 40, in a very bad suit (much worse than any of my old ones) that looked like he been wearing it for three days already, elbowing his way through onlookers and reporters, repeating "no comment" and "ongoing investigation" a half dozen times.

"We will continue our coverage when we have more to report. Ethel McGillicuddy, Channel 13 Eyewitless News!"

Lucy Lowry saw my shocked expression. "Have you ever been there Nando?"

"Yeah, I talked to the owner a few times."

"Mel from Mel's Place?"

"Melody. She was nice. I wonder who is dead?" I didn't mention Brandy.

I went to my desk and pretended to work, but I had the channel 13 website up in a window to watch for updates. One came through about 10 AM.

"Police report that they are investigating a potential homicide. Victim is an unidentified male in his 20's whose body was found in the private club area of Mel's Place." There were some more pictures: the same greasy 40 year-old detective in front of a microphone, Bonne Bedard standing up and talking to him, and picture of Mel's front entrance where the sign showed clearly.

At least it wasn't Brandi or Melody in handcuffs. I relaxed and tried to get some work done. I had a 2 PM meeting with Wallace Watkins to go over Hal and Shirley's account in preparation for doing their quarterly financial statements for their lenders, and quarterly tax payment estimates. We had just started when the receptionist knocked on the door.

"Nando? The police are here. They demand to see you immediately."

Wallace just looked at me. I suppose it was a test. I remembered something from a case in school: contain, maintain, assess, and decide.

"Show them in here, then leave us and close the door, please."

In walked Mr. Greasy Detective and Bonnie Bedard. He looked crazy angry, she looked embarrassed. As he bustled in, stepping in front of Bonnie to do so, I was assaulted by two strong smells. Like a smoker who just came back into the office from rapidly smoking a cigarette in the hot humid outside air on a too short break, he exuded a wave of nicotine and tobacco that could not be ignored. He also smelled like McDonald's French fries, one of my staple foods when I was a freshman. It was not a good combination. I also saw that the suit that looked awful on TV was even worse in person and was liberally dusted with dandruff. Wallace looked disgusted, and he sat back in his chair, as far away as he could get, but I noticed he reached over to the Crestron AV controller on the conference table and turned on the recorder. Crafty guy, my boss.

"Detective Danny Ditsch, Tallahassee PD!" he screamed. "Are you Nando Cannon? You are to turn over all your records on Mel's Place and any other evidence to me immediately!" Bonnie looked even more embarrassed.

The firm had an extensive and detailed procedure involving client records. It had been in place for years and everybody knew it, even me. "May I see your subpoena, please", I asked. Wallace smiled.

Danny Boy got even louder. "Get up! We'll wait downtown for the paperwork!"

"Am I under arrest?"

"No. Just questioning for now."

"I'm not going anywhere unless I am under arrest. If you do get a subpoena, we will have our attorney review it, and if it is in order, we will begin to compile any relevant records we may or may not have."

Wallace smiled again. Bonnie suppressed her smile. "I'll be back with a subpoena and some cuffs, Cannon!" With that he stomped out the door. Bonnie looked surprised, but she hung back.

"I can save you some time, Bonnie. As far as I know, this firm has never done any business with Mel's, but I have only worked here a few months. Nothing during that time for sure."

She looked a little relieved, then said, "Can I ask you some questions that are not in any way related to the business of your employer?"

I looked at Wallace, and he asked, "Do you have a previous relationship with this woman?"

"Yes sir."

"I'll leave you the room then." He stood and walked out. The recorder was still on.

Bonnie looked at me with a frown. "My partner... is under a lot of pressure. He is lead on a big case and he..."

"Is an asshole?"

She grinned but said nothing else about him. "Were you at Mel's place Saturday night?"

"Yes."

"Do you know Melody Kapinski?"

"Yes."

"Did you speak with her Saturday night?"

"Yes."

"Do you know Brandi Anson."

"Yes."

"Did you speak with her Saturday night?"

"Yes."

Do you know Wendy McQuillan?"

"Yes."

"Did you speak with her Saturday night?"

"Yes."

"Do you know Martin Velasquez?"

I looked puzzled. "Not by that name, if at all."

"That's all I need for now. Thanks, Nando."

"Let me volunteer something, Bonnie. I do not know anything about any crime committed at Mel's. The only things I regret about this situation is that you may not go out with me anymore, and that I will probably have to deal with your partner again."

She took a deep breath and sighed. "All our contact must be official business only until this situation is resolved."

"Damn! I bought a bike too!"

At least that got a little smile. "Goodbye, Nando."

She left and Wallace came back in. I told him what I knew so far.

"Did you have a personal relationship with Melody?"

"The friendly bartender and owner, she's even a CPA, but just a few conversations with her, nothing else."

"With Wendy McQuillan?"

"A few conversations, but nothing else."

"Tread very carefully there, Nando. Several of her family's businesses are clients of this firm."

"Wendy is also a part owner of Mel's." He raised his eyebrows a bit at that.

"What about this Brandi Anson?" He must have been listening in his office.

"She works there, and I do have a personal relationship with her."

"Do you know anything about this Martin Velasquez?"

"Nothing."

Okay. Let's finish up on Hal and Shirley Blinn's accounts."

When Wallace left, I had to get up and walk around to clear my head. But first I sent myself a copy of the video recording from the conference room system. At my desk, I checked for updates on the story. Nothing. Everyone in the office was looking at me. I took a walk around the block to further clear my head. It didn't work.

Was Velasquez the deceased? What really happened. What was going to happen next?

* * * * *

I was on tenterhooks Monday and Tuesday, but there was absolutely nothing new on the case in the news, except that the deceased was identified as Martin Velasquez, after his family was notified. But Wednesday afternoon, Renee took my mind off my troubles for a while.

Again, I arrived five minutes early and she was already there. Not in the kitchen, but in the bedroom. She had on the hottest purple lingerie I had ever seen, with a gauzy white see through coverup over it. It had a push up bra with her nipples spilling out over the top of it, and matching garter belt and stockings with no panties. She looked like sex personified. Renee Wilson had brought her A game. I would have to give her mine.

My strategy for keeping her happy was simple, alternate between tenderness and almost animal cruelty. She would know I cared, but also know that she was so desirable that I sometimes just couldn't control myself. My natural feelings since our first meeting supplied the tenderness. My inner bull supplied the animal, and even I didn't know exactly when it would rise up and charge.

I know my eyes got wide and my smile broad as I first saw her. I let my gaze wander over her, taking it all in. "You look fantastic, Renee!

I was wearing one of my new suits and I knew I looked pretty sharp myself. I walked to her and used just the tips of my fingertips to trace the curves of her neck and shoulders. I used my thumbs to gently move the nipples peeking out of the top of that bra. They got hard.

I put my hands behind her head and kissed her tenderly, then more aggressively. I moved my hands to her waist and crushed her into me. She felt wonderful against me. We kissed until her breathing accelerated, and I saw goose bumps on her shoulders. That summoned my bull!

My hands went behind her head and pushed her down to her knees and positioned her face right on my crotch. Despite our passionate first meeting, she hadn't really seen me naked yet, and I wanted to make a good first impression. I gathered her hair up into a ball in my hand and rubbed against her face against the crotch of my new suit pants to stimulate myself. It worked!

"Open your mouth, beautiful! Take my zipper in your teeth and pull it down!"

She whimpered but then complied. I loved the sound. Slowly she bit on the zipper and pulled it down. I had taken my underwear off in the bathroom at work before I let the office, and my cock popped out and fell on her forehead. Perfect.

Her eyes crossed and she backed up to try to focus on it. I'm not sure what her expression conveyed. I'm not sure she knew she was about to get her mouth fucked, but she definitely knew something was up. I held her head in both hands and pushed my cock to her lips. She kept them closed and tried to turn her head. I slapped her, lightly, but she kept her mouth closed. I slapped her again, harder. She opened her eyes and glared at me. I pushed against her lips, hard, and she closed her eyes and let my cock slide into her hot wet mouth.

She opened her eyes again and stared daggers at me, but I just praised her. "That's a good girl!"

I started a rhythm, sliding my cock into her mouth a little more each time. "Good girl, good girl, good girl!" It had a nice rhythm to it. At first, she just took it, but then she began to suck and tongue me. "Good girl!"

I got more aggressive, and she took all she could. She hadn't reached peak cock lust yet, but she was drooling pretty good. I actually felt a little tender towards her.

I pulled out and took her face on both hands and kissed her tenderly and deeply. Her lips groped for me and her tongue fluttered against mine. She was into it. It was time to put my cock back into her mouth!

Now my cock got the groping and fluttering treatment from her sweet lips and tongue. "Oh, beautiful, that's so good!" The she stated sucking hard and taking me deeper, I hit the back of her throat and she hesitated, but then jammed me down further. Suddenly I could smell her wetness, and I was triggered. I stepped up my pace and groaned. There was no mistaking what was about to happen.

"Take it all, beautiful, every drop!"

She made a wheezing noise through her nose and I let loose. She sucked with all she had and drained me completely. I was grateful.

I picked her back up and kissed her again with all the tenderness I could muster, then took her over to the bed and devoted myself to worshipping her pussy for a long time. She came wetly on my tongue, and I pulled her legs up into the air and let her see my cock, its full length poised to enter her. She nodded her head yes and started I into her.

She was wet and sticky and hot. Perfect. I slowly advanced, letting her accommodate. She made sharp intake of breath, and then I went back to full bull, fucking her slow but as deeply as possible. "Ohhh" she said. Then "Ohhh, Ohhh!" It became a chant, a rant. I sped up, slamming her. She shivered and shook. There you are Renee! I just kept pounding. She screamed and shook again. I was just beginning to feel nasty. I flipped her over on all fours. She thought she was just going to get it doggy style. I slipped my tongue in her ass and slithered it around again. She tensed up and then said, "Oh God!"

When my tongue had gone in as far as it could and scrubbed every aspect of her tight butt, I put my cock right at her entrance, and just touched it gently to her, and waited. I counted to ten, then twenty. She pushed back against me, but still I waited. "Please, Nando?"

1...45678...13