Ferdinando

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers

I had been nervous all week in anticipation of my next Saturday night 'regular' date with the hot cop. I really wanted to have a 'normal' relationship with her. Monday morning during my workout, I realized I didn't even know her name. Had to stay cool. Don't look too anxious.

I worked hard during my workout. Then I realized I was stinky and sweaty when I saw her walking to her car. Can't be helped, I guess. I waved and walked over. Try to be cool.

"Hi" she smiled. I was charmed. "Did you just workout?"

"I meet my trainer over at the park and he tortures me for an hour every weekday morning. It does make me feel better, though."

She smiled. "I have to schedule my workouts around my shifts, which change pretty often, right now I'm on days, so I have to report at 7." She paused, obviously expecting me to take up the conversation.

"I usually get to the office about 8, so I have plenty of time to take a shower after my visit to the park."

"Where do you work?"

"An accounting firm called Becton, Diller, Wade and Watkins."

"Wow, four partners. Must be a big firm."

"It's medium sized. Becton and Diller are dead, and Wade is semi-retired. Watkins really runs the place."

"So, you are a CPA?"

"Not yet. I take the exam in about a year. I'm Nando Cannon."

"Bonnie Bedard. I'm studying for the sergeant's exam, but it will be two years before I can take it. I just made detective."

"Congratulations. What time can you go to dinner on Saturday?

"How about we meet here at 7 PM?

"Done. I'll make reservations. Any big food allergies?" I felt dumb saying it, but I was basically a caution and checklist kind of guy.

"No, I just hate being around smokers."

"Me too. Aren't a lot of cops smokers?"

"Yes, unfortunately, including my partner and our supervisor. Okay I'll see you tomorrow." She checked her tires, got into her car, checked the mirrors, and then started it up and drove away. I guess she was into checklists too. I made a note to myself to research non-smoking restaurants.

I kept to my office routine, but I was pretty keyed up and looking forward to Saturday. On Tuesday morning, Hal called and said they needed another meeting. He was buying out another dealership and wanted to plan out the funding and tax issues. I would be joining Wallace Watkins and Hal's attorney for a meeting that would last all day Friday. Then Wallace and I would join Hal and Bonnie for dinner. I couldn't tell if they wanted a "session" after that or not, but my dick jumped in my pants. I knew what it wanted. Maybe that would help me be more relaxed on Saturday night.

The dealership purchase was incredibly complex. Wallace brought me the closing documents from the one Hal acquired three years ago to use as an example. There were all sorts of complicated cooperative advertising deals, OEM floor plan inventory financing, quarterly volume manufacturer rebates, and local ad valorem tax returns and adjustment complications I never would have thought of. I certainly had not covered any of this stuff in school yet.

I barely looked up from my desk for ten hours each day. My workout was the most fun I had all week.

Wallace and I were well prepared for the meeting, which was held at one of Hal's existing dealerships, but the attorney brought up some major new complications. The dealership we were buying had two pending lawsuits, and an ongoing tax dispute with the state and county tax people. We had to calculate reserve amounts and contingencies to build into the final contract before the closing could be held.

Shirley brought up problems with the sales force of the new dealer, too, and said there were some potential disputes about commissions, and that some of the salespeople should not be part of the new post-acquisition dealership because of the customer complaints she had researched. We had to build all that into the agreements and avoid trouble.

Suddenly it was 6 PM and the attorney said he had to go. We went to a really nice place with a vaguely Hispanic name inside their country club. The food was wonderful. Wallace headed out about 7:30, and Hal looked at Shirley and she smiled.

"Let's go to our house here on the golf course, shall we?" My dick was ready.

This was not the same house I had met Shirley in for our first session. This one was at least three times as large and was surrounded by a high stucco wall. The house was built around a cabana and pool house, with some fountains and a hot tub, and a massage table that rose out of the shallow end of the pool. Quite a layout.

There was an outdoor shower on the side of the pool house. Shirley began to strip. "Let's get in the shower and wash off the stress of the day, Nando!"

Hal mixed himself a drink and sat in lounge chair with a view of both the shower and the massage table rising up out of the pool, near the edge.

Shirley turned on the shower and adjusted the jets. It was warm and steamy, and I felt the tension leaving my body. While Shirley shampooed my hair, she whispered in my ear "I know you usually take the lead Nando, but I have a plan tonight for something I think will drive Hal crazy! Just follow my lead and go along with me. I think you'll know when Hal is ready to take over." She kissed my neck, and then kneeled and began to wash my cock and ass. I got hard. Hal stared at us.

Shirley grabbed a towel and dried us off, and then had me lay face down on the massage table. I had not noticed before, but it had a cushioned cutout for my chin and a hole for my dick. Wow!

Shirley was prepared. She poured some warm massage oil on me and began a wonderful massage. I don't know if she was formally trained, but her hands were like magic and they just kneaded the stress of the long work week right out of my body. She worked from my shoulders down to my waist, and then from my feet up to my buttocks, which she worked and caressed me with amazing dexterity. Then she had me turn over on my back and repeated her wonderful work using the same pattern. As much as the rest of my body progressively relaxed during this part of the massage, my cock got harder and harder as her hands approached it.

She worked from the side of the table away from Hal, so that I was between her and him. She started with my balls, gently caressing them. I didn't think I could get any harder, but I did. She looked right at Hal, and began to massage my cock, slowly, gently, teasingly. I could feel the rings on her fingers against me.

Soon she had me right on the edge. She teased and twisted, never breaking eye contact with Hal. It was torture, but it was delicious, too. She kept me on the edge for a long time, until I was desperate to come. Suddenly her motions became faster and more focused, and I knew I was about to pop. The pressure had built up and now the relief valve was just about to open.

Suddenly I launched a shower straight up. With the lights around the pool, it almost looked like one of those water fountains around a hotel that were lit from the bottom! It landed on Shirley's hands, breasts, face and hair. I think it was the most I had ever shot. She never broke eye contact with Hal and continued to pump my cock to get every last drop launched up and onto her. When there was no more forthcoming, she walked towards Hal, using her hands to rub my come onto her breasts and running her tongue around her mouth the capture and taste what was on her face. It absolutely electrified me, and it must have been even more intense for Hal.

She continued over to Hal, who used the little lever to release the back cushion on his lounger, so it went all the way flat. Shirley straddled the lounger and sat on his face. She looked over her shoulder at me with a big smile, and this time, I winked at her. I let myself out.

* * * * *

Saturday morning, I slept in. It was a deeper more relaxing sleep than I ever recalled. No trip to the park with my trainer, but I got up and did the two-mile jog and basic daily exercises he recommended on off days. My body felt great, even in the heat and humidity of a Florida July. I would be totally relaxed for my date tonight.

I had discovered most local restaurants were now nonsmoking inside, with a patio outside for smokers, but I searched for the 'no smoking anywhere on our premises' kind, and then looked up the reviews to see which one had the best food. They called it "Caribbean Asian Fusion", and I wasn't sure what that was, but it sounded okay.

She was waiting at 7 right by where she parked every morning. I was sort of hoping for that black dress, but what she had on was great too. I think they call it a skort. It was like short tennis dress, cooler for summer, I guess, but a fancier kind of fabric. I found myself wondering what the fabric would feel like if I touched it. It was light blue, and her top was white and tight. Her hair was back in a ponytail. She looked wonderful. I smiled quite genuinely. I wondered if she was armed. I think I had read that local police should be armed at all times, even off duty. I tried to look at her without being too obvious and figure out where she was packing.

Not subtly enough, because she caught me looking. "Appendix carry." she said. "My gun is right over my appendix, under my skirt."

I smiled and held up my hands like "I didn't know what that meant" and she smiled. I couldn't help glancing at her waist. "Maybe you should show me?" I asked. She laughed.

We went to the restaurant in my old car. I was conscious of not committing any moving violations. We had a good table, right under the prominent no smoking anywhere sign. One checklist item done.

"This place looks good," she said. We ordered. "I know we met in a strange way, but it's nice to have a 'normal' date for once."

"You mean not a cop?"

She almost choked on her water. "No, I would never date another cop. But some guys get strange around a lady detective."

I smiled at her, I really liked her. "You mean nervous like I was about my driving?"

"No, just off key. Some guys are like "cop buffs" who have some strange expectations." She rolled her eyes.

I smiled. "I'm not into handcuffs and that kind of stuff, but I wouldn't mind being frisked after we get to know each other a little better."

She almost giggled. I liked it. She looked around. No hookers here, at least.

"I talked to the bartender after you left the bar where we met and saw them run another girl out. They said they want to be the 'in' place and attract lots of women, but they try to make them feel safe. They want to keep the hookers and drug dealers from doing any business inside their place.

"Are you a regular there?"

"No. Much too spendy for me. That was my first time there."

"What about the Marriot?"

"I've been to some meetings there, but never been to the bar. I always order Perrier water, anyway."

The salads arrived and she ate with relish. I asked her the standard questions. Her answers were "Denver, Northeastern in Boston, two sisters, always wanted to be one." For me it was "Manhattan, Florida State, only child, I like things to be squared away and accounted for, plus I'm good with figures."

She laughed. "Don't you mean good with numbers?"

My dick joined the conversation. I looked at her chest just a little too long, then said, "Those too."

I liked the way the corners of her mouth turned up. A lot.

"So, Bonnie, besides dinner, what kind of things could we do on our next date?"

She smiled again. "I like movies, bicycling, the beach, and volleyball. You?"

"We match on movies and volleyball. Not much beach experience in Kansas. Haven't been on a bike since I was ten. But we'll figure something out. Do you know your shifts yet?"

"They all change after next week."

"I'm tied up 8 AM to 6 PM weekdays, but pretty flexible otherwise. Let me know a good time for you."

She smiled. I really, really liked her.

We talked a few minutes and finished dinner. When we got back to her car, she offered her hand, I took it, then kissed her, gently. No self-defense moves. That was a nice start.

I made my way back to Mel's Place. It was moderately fiscally responsible now that I did not have to pay the cover, although my accountant's need for balance told me I should spend at least that much buying drinks for some of the women there, per Melody's suggestion. It was surprisingly uncrowded. I made my way to the back bar and found Melody and waved. She brought me a Perrier with lime unbidden, and I asked the woman next to me at the bar, a slim and dark slip of a girl with huge brown eyes, if I could buy her a refill. She looked at Melody, who smiled, and then she said yes. "I'm Eleanor."

I noticed she omitted her last name. "Nando. Nando Cannon." I included mine deliberately.

"Are you a regular here?"

"Oh, no. This is my second visit. I had an early end to my evening and was not ready to call it a night, so I decided to come talk to Melody."

"That's exactly my story so far." She looked at Melody again. "Eleanor Reyes." She chuckled. "You have a Spanish given name and an Anglicized last name; I am the opposite."

I told her about my Cuban and Spanish grandfathers, and she laughed. "Same story for me, with the grandfathers being Puerto Rican. The great melting pot boils on, and out we both popped." She smiled at me very nicely.

Her watched beeped. "Oh, my ride is here. Nice to meet you Nando. Bye Mel!"

She walked away on some killer high heels. I watched until she was out of sight. Melody giggled. "That's exactly the kind of girl I want you to buy drinks for, Nando. You have to admit she is visually appealing, isn't she?"

"That doesn't do her justice, Melody. She's a little atom bomb! I thought you had an eye for the ladies."

"I do, but she doesn't, so she's a fusion device: she only likes boys, so maybe I put in a discount factor for my lower expected outcome, I guess."

"Thus, boosting my expected value for her! But I remember reading a story once about a lusty lesbian who got her greatest pleasure from seducing straight housewives."

"Sounds more like a plot for a bad porn flick. It seldom works that way. And Eleanor is no housewife."

"I was happy to buy her a drink anyway. I figured I should buy at least two drinks to compensate for the cover."

"Come on Nando, think contribution margin, not top line. Are you gonna pass that CPA or not?"

"Okay, okay, 3 drinks then! Show me more women like Eleanor and I'll buy six.'

"Big spender!" She moved down the bar to help another customer.

I looked around and could not believe how few people were in here tonight, and it was a Friday, not a weeknight. Then all other considerations stopped: Brandi was smiling at me! New outfit, but same incredible woman. Her platinum hair was in one of that art deco flapper kind of haircuts that framed her beautiful face perfectly, and she was wearing a little khaki colored mini dress that stopped about 18 inches above her knees. Spectacular!

I was at a loss for words, and suddenly there was a frog in my pocket! She looked down and smiled, then whispered in my ear. "I'd glad to see you too. If you walk me home tonight, I might let you kiss me."

I'm sure I looked like a kid with new bike on Christmas morning. "Best offer I have had all life!" I meant it sincerely. She smiled and be-bopped away very fetchingly.

Suddenly Melody was back with another Perrier for me. "You must be the luckiest guy in Florida, Nando. She has been hit on in here by at least a thousand guys and five hundred girls and never went out with any of them. The first three days she worked here I couldn't even stop myself from hitting on her!"

I asked the question with my eyes. Melody sighed. "She gave me the deadly 'I like you as a friend' speech. Now we are friends, but..." She stopped herself. "At least I have good taste."

I licked my lips until Melody looked. "She does too." I offered.

Melody giggled.

"A little like watermelon!" I said smugly. Melody snorted and punched my shoulder, I guess we were buddies now. "Damnit!" she said, "I won't be able to get that out of my head for a while."

She watched Brandi bringing drinks to another table. "You obviously make her happy. She even looks better, and I didn't think that was possible."

I had several hours to kill until Brandy could leave. I would have gladly sat on a bed of nails to make sure not to miss her. I still needed to buy at least one more drink for somebody. Melody moved to the bar station up front, but I stayed put and scouted for another interesting woman. One found me.

She slinked onto the barstool next to me like she was making an entrance in the bad porn movie Melody had alluded to earlier. Small steps, with knees close together so her ass swished back and forth as she walked. Low neckline that bent down further in front of me deliberately as she sat on the stool.

She didn't need to act like that to garner attention. She would have been noticed wearing a plain grey sweat suit. Bright red hair, powder blue eyes, perfect skin with a smattering of cute freckles, and a perfect face that said "Palm Beach Plastic Surgery" all over it. But in addition to all that she had on a very expensive looking jade green dress.

I've had a recurring redhead fantasy all my life, and she was much hotter than anyone my imagination had ever devised. I somehow managed to smile. "May I get you a drink?"

She smiled back. "Would you answer a question for me first."

I tried to look cool. "With that smile you can have twenty questions. I'm Nando Cannon."

"Wendy McQuillan." She motioned to the new bartender. "Gran Patron' Lime Margarita, please."

The bartender looked at me. "Perrier Lime Water, please!"

They both laughed. Wendy leaned into me. "First question. Are you really the guy that Brandi went home with?"

"No. I would never take her to my little apartment."

She smiled, but she knew she had 19 questions left.

"Just to avoid wasting your questions, all questions involving a young lady must be addressed directly to her."

"Where are you from, Nando?"

"Manhattan". She raised her eyebrows. "Kansas." She smiled.

"Have you ever been behind the green door?"

"No, but I saw the movie once at a frat party in college."

She giggled. "I meant the green door here." She pointed to the one with the little "PRIVATE" sign, and the two bouncers on neither side. "What do you think goes on in there?"

"That's five questions, so far."

"But only four answers so far, Nando!" She pouted. It was actually cute.

"Private things within a private club."

"That is certainly true! Aren't you curious, Nando?"

"I am more curious about you."

"The best way to learn more would be to go behind that door with me."

"I am sure that would be interesting, but I have plans for this evening."

I noticed the bartender listening but trying not to show it.

"Maybe I should ask Brandi about the club?" I tried.

"Fiddlesticks! She won't join me, either!" Another pout. "I will ask you again sometime soon, Nando! But tonight, it's your loss. Oh, one other question: what do you do for a living, Nando?"

"I'm an accountant."

She laughed derisively. "That figures!"

She turned and went to join a group of highly overdressed and very thin men at another table. There were 'air kisses' all around.

Brandi swooped by and touched heads with the bartender, with much whispering. She smiled at me.

"I see you survived Hurricane Wendy! What did she want?"

"She asked me to join her behind the green door."

Brandi looked worried. "She didn't waste any time, did she! What did you tell her?"

"That I already had a date with an angel tonight."

Brandi smiled. "Keep it that way. You don't need to talk to her again, do you?"

"Well, I still owe her 12 questions. What does go on behind that door?"

Brandi shook her head. "My employment agreement specifically forbids me to talk about it with anyone, even another employee. But you can ask Melody. She's the owner and she's the only one that can talk about it."

conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers