Ferdinando

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I spotted somebody I did know, and I made a beeline for her: Eleanor Reyes. Her dark hair and big brown eyes were even better than I remembered. "Hi Eleanor! I was hoping to see you again at Mel's but that may not be possible now."

She looked worried. "How much do you know about what went on there?"

"I know about the private club, and Wendy and Mel. Were you a member?"

She snorted. "No, some of my friends wanted to be, but not me. I knew Wendy years ago, before she got shipped off to boarding school. My parents always used her as the best example of what they did not want me to become. For once, I agreed with them. How do you know Hal and Shirley?"

"The accounting firm I work for does some work for them."

"I hope all this doesn't destroy Melody. She was always nice to me. My father says we will never know what really happened in that backroom. He thinks Wendy's family has enough pull to get it all covered up."

Just then a big guy with a lot of tattoos and nothing else on did a cannonball into the pool, and we had to retreat several feet to stay dry. I put my arm around Eleanor to shield her, I liked it, and she didn't object.

"Since we can't meet at Mel's anymore, how can we arrange to spend some time together?"

She looked embarrassed. "Well since I last saw you, I have become engaged. So, perhaps we shouldn't."

"My loss. If you want to have your own little private bachelorette party before the wedding, I volunteer."

She giggled, then shivered. "Those are a really big deal these days, Nando. My girlfriends want to make mine a wild blowout, held at VRBO a thousand miles away where nobody knows us. Tequila shots and male strippers. They say it would compensate for me being such a goody two shoes all my life. Compared to them I guess I am."

"What is your fiancé like?"

"Brandon? He's a safe choice, Nando. Even my parents approve. But he approves of the bachelorette party for me. His groomsmen are going all out for his bachelor party, and he says I should cut loose one last time too!"

"You know Eleanor, someone who knew about it once described what happened in the back room at Mel's as a continuous bachelorette party." She made a disgusted face. "I'm not sure that's a going to be a pleasant memory to kick off a new chapter of your life."

She looked very uncomfortable. I pressed her. "You could have a very concentrated one-night stand private party with me instead. No spectators, no risk of dirty strippers, no embarrassing cell phone videos, no hangover, no gossip after. But I promise you would never consider yourself a goody two shoes again. Your fiancé will thank us both for what I can teach you about yourself. I promise you some particularly good memories, too!"

She looked scandalized but intrigued. Then two extremely attractive women descended upon us and interrupted our conversation. They were very hot, very loud and very friendly. "Ellie, who in the world is this?"

She made the introductions. "Nando, these are my two closest friends, Becky and Muffy!"

I had never met a real woman named Muffy. I thought that was only a made-up character in comics and movies. But she looked the part. The same Palm Beach plastic surgeon as Wendy McQuillan it appeared, including perfect 36C breasts, plus perfect hair, nails, makeup, and a basic black dress, even at a blowout pool party like this. She was strawberry blonde and fair, in stark contrast to dark and dusky little Ellie. Becky, on the other hand, was at least 6 feet tall, wide-hipped, in a more casual dress, with dark brown hair and a predator's look in her eye. I bet she wanted to be a member of Wendy's private club.

"What were you discussing, Ellie?"

"My impending marriage, and Mel's place."

Becky displayed a kind of twisted smile. "Ohhh, I hear a lot of interesting things went on there!"

I didn't like Becky. "Are you into dungeon play, Becky?"

Muffy spit out her drink. "You have no idea!" She looked at me suggestively. "What are you into?"

"Accounting." I turned to leave. "Eleanor, will you let me know?"

As I left, they were having a very animated conversation.

Shirley, in a very conservative one-piece bathing suit climbed up on the little massage table in the pool, along with Hal, using it like a speaker's platform. She had a wireless microphone in her hand, and she banged it to get everyone's attention. They gave out awards for Supplier of the Year, Best on Time Delivery, and a bunch of inside baseball automobile dealer stuff I didn't really understand.

Then they announced a wet tee shirt contest for the women, and a wet underwear contest for the men. Hal and Shirley manned some of those huge super soaker squirt guns and sprayed the contestants until their garments were effectively transparent. Everyone was declared a winner, and apparently tradition dictates that all the winners take their wet garments off for the audience and have sword fights with those little rubber pool noodles. Lots of applause. I noticed that Eleanor and her two friends were in the front row and cheering loudly.

Things began to wind down after that, and people began queueing up at the valet station to get their cars. I spotted Eleanor in line and slipped her one of my cards. Call it prospecting, but it can't hurt. Hal and Shirley were at the door, waving goodbye to everyone, and handing out assorted party favors with the various dealership logos. I saw tee shirts, 'gimme' caps, big ratcheting load straps for truckers, leather work gloves, and those cloth wrap things you soak in water that then they cool your head as it evaporates.

Hal took me aside. "Shirley was so busy planning the party she didn't plan for our little dalliance afterward. Can you improvise something to fire her up?"

I thought about it. "I have a good idea, but you are going to have to play along Hal! OK?"

"Okay. Should be interesting."

"Are any of the men that were here tonight someone that Shirley finds particularly attractive?"

He laughed. "She sometimes teases me about DeRon from the linen service, and how big his cock might be. She has never seen it, but she would like to. There is a shy 18-year-old high school kid named Garnet that works detailing cars that she would like to deflower."

"Okay, get ready then Hal. You are going to get the first AND the last shot at Shirley tonight!" I briefly explained to him what I had planned and how he could help. He looked a little worried, but then he grinned and nodded his head yes.

Shirley emerged from the patio door at the back of the house, having let the last guests out the front door. Hal and I had begun tying off the tops of all the plastic liners and putting all the trash cans in a line by the gate to the alley to get collected in the morning. The pool area suddenly looked remarkably tidy considering the revelry that had taken place tonight. I went to the table that held the leftover stocks of logo party favors and grabbed what I would need.

I stood near the middle of the pool, next to one of those curvy chromed metal handles installed by a set of steps into the pool. This was a tall and long one that could allow anyone from a child to a feeble adult to walk all the way into the pool while holding themselves steady with handrails on either side. I beckoned to her and she walked over to me.

"It's the hostess with the mostest! Nice party Shirley!" She smiled and took a little bow. "But it's not over for you yet. Lose that suit and come here!"

She looked hot, and she walked boldly over to me and shucked out of her one-piece suit. Her nipples were already hard on the cool night air, and the pool lights picked up her blonde hair and made it shine. I had her walk about halfway down the ladder, so her ankles were in the water. She was facing the pool. I put a pair of the leather gloves on her. They were black faux leather had the dealership logos emblazoned on them in white and they went about halfway to her elbow. She looked at me curiously.

"We are going to do a little special promotional activity Shirley. Some special award presentations that were not suitable for the entire audience, if you know what I mean. No cameras of course, but I wanted to make sure the dealership logo was prominently featured, and the award recipients would see it."

With the gloves to protect her, I wrapped one end on a tiedown strap to each wrist, and then wrapped it around the ladder, strapping her wrists to the ladder. When I dogged down the little rachets, she was effectively immobilized. Then I used the evaporating cooler things to tightly wrap the top of her head like a bandana, blindfolding her, and leaving two tied off ends sticking up like little handles above her head.

Hal said, "I'm going to be inside for a while. I'll come back in an hour or so. " He winked at me.

"Okay, send Garnet out in a few minutes for his award."

Shirley drew in a big breath, "I don't think* * * * *"

I gave her a few swats on the butt. "Shirley, I can gag you if I need to, but it will be better for all of us if your mouth is available. So, keep quiet and enjoy us, enjoying you!"

I needed to stall for time. Hal was inside, taking a quick shower, and using Johnson's baby shampoo on his hair, to completely change the way he smelled. I needed to have Shirley all worked up by the time he got back.

I slowly kissed her. The blindfold made her jumpy, but she was also getting hot fast. I caressed her all over, and she began to shiver. Little bites on her nipples got her going even harder. I spanked her butt and she jumped against the tie downs, but she could not go far.

"Struggle all you want Shirley, but it won't change anything. You are a beautiful woman, and sometimes you like to be in control, I know. But tonight, you have no control. You are a staked-out slut, here to provide pleasure to others as a reward."

I began to caress her ass, tenderly, one hand roaming and finally trending between her cheeks, while the other played with her nipples. I finally began to play with her pussy. She was getting very wet.

"Now you are the hostess with the moistest, Shirley! That's hot!"

Hal approached stepping heavily so his footsteps could be heard. I put a finger to my lips to remind him not to speak.

"Hello, Garnet. I saw you watching Mrs. Blinn earlier this evening. I know that look. I looked at beautiful older women just like that when I was eighteen."

Hal made a funny, high pitched noise. Perfect.

"Don't say anything Garnet. Go over to the dessert table and get one of those leftover pieces of coconut crème pie and bring it back over here.

Hal again walked loudly and dramatically over to the table and back and handed me a plate. I could she Shirley moving her head and following the sound he made, even though she was blindfolded. Her breathing accelerated. When he got close to us, she took a big breath through her nose. I knew she smelled coconut and baby shampoo. I walked around behind Shirley and pushed the pie up between her legs, smearing it until whipped cream welled up between her butt cheeks.

"Garnet, I know you don't have a lot of experience with these things, but could you please use your mouth to eat that pie and clean it off Mrs. Blinn? "

Shirley took in another huge breath. Hal kneeled behind her and began to eat the pie.

"That's it, Garnet, I know Mrs. Blinn appreciates your help tonight. Use your tongue to get into all the hard-to-reach areas. Make sure you clean it all up, and when its gone, you can just keep tasting Mrs. Blinn, if you like!"

Hal played his part well, tentative, and clumsy, but enthusiastically devouring the pie. Then he began to lick Shirley's pussy and ass.

"I see you really like her, don't you, Garnet?"

Hal made another funny high-pitched noise. Shirley's inner thighs now shone wetly in the pool lights.

"That's good, Garnet. Now take off your pants off, son. Don't be shy, we are all just friends here. Oh, you are glad to see her, aren't you?"

I reached down and slipped one finger into Shirley. Her pussy was hot as lava from a volcano.

"Do you see where my finger is? That's where I want you to go. Just line it up and give it to her. She likes you too, you know!"

Hal played his part perfectly, tentatively entering her then speeding up too fast. Shirley jumped and said, "Oh God!" and then Hal began to slide in and out of her. Despite Hal's feigned clumsiness, Shirley came very quickly.

"You did great, Garnet! Come stand over here in front of her, and I'll take over from behind!"

I thrust deeply into Shirley. She was quite distracted when Hal shoved his dick into her mouth. Shirley reached a new level of lust while being double teamed like that. Hal came in her mouth, and she drained him. She came twice more, and I filled her up when I came. She shook hard enough that the ladder moved and made funny sounds.

"Well done Garnet! You can go now. Remember not a word about this to anyone, ever. Tell DeRon to come on out."

Shirley began to babble. Hal went inside, splashed on some cologne, and lit up and Opus X, and came back out. He picked up one of the foam pool noodles, and walked over to Shirley, puffing madly on the cigar. He made a loud show of pulling a zipper down.

Shirley's head snapped up like a deer that had heard a noise.

"Oh, my Shirley! Ol' DeRon is a lot thicker than me. I hope you can handle this!"

Hal (as Garnet) and I had given her all we could in the way of lubrication, and she always supplied a good deal of her own. She began breathing hard immediately. Hal slapped her butt a few times and laid the pool noodle on her ass for a moment. She jumped. Then he used his fingers to roughly probe her. He stood behind her and roughly slapped her butt cheeks. Then he lined up the rounded end of the pool noodle with her entrance, and slowly worked it into her. It took a while.

"Oh my. Look at that!" I rubbed her neck. "Just relax Shirley. You can take it!"

Hal worked the noodle slowly and deliberately. Shirley made a lot of noise. It was quite a sight, made stranger by the fact that the pool noodle he had picked up was bright purple. It looked like Shirley was getting fisted by Barney the Dinosaur. Hal got about 5 inches of that thick thing in her, and then started slowly working it back out, and then back in again. Shirley's breathing synchronized with his motions; I wasn't sure why. Soon the purple surface of the huge noodle was wet and reflective in the patio lights, and Hal sped up to about one thrust every two seconds or so.

Shirley began to come about every ten thrusts. Hal plunged it in a little deeper and started spanking her butt hard with every thrust. Shirley had one massive orgasm and then her body locked up. She had trouble breathing. I grabbed Hal's arm.

"Okay, DeRon. Good Job! Remember not a word of this to anyone, But the next time you see Miss Shirley, you can give her a wink and a big smile! She sure knows how big your dick is now! Good night DeRon!"

Hal tromped off loudly. While he brushed his teeth and took another shower, and put on his regular aftershave scent, I unstrapped Shirley, took off her blindfold wrap and gloves, and walked her over to the massage table. She was still shaking.

I put on the massage oil and began to rub her legs. She still quivered with every touch. Hal came back out and took over for me.

"Shirley, you are the most incredible women on earth, and I'm so glad you are mine!"

"I love you too, Hal. You take good care of me. Most husbands would never think of putting their wives in bondage on a pool ladder and fucking them with purple pool noodle! Oh, and I liked it when you boys worked together, too!"

She popped her eyes open and winked at me. Her massage was still ongoing when I left. It had been a very interesting evening with a very interesting couple.

* * * * *

Detective Danny Ditsch finally saw that Nando shit head emerge from the house, about 2 hours after everyone else had left. He probably sold dope to everyone at that big party, then gave the host free dope for holding a dope party. How else could an office worker punk like that afford those clothes? He drove that shitty car as a cover, lots of drug dealers did that. Boyce, his supervisor, was making him write up his report on Martin Velasquez's death as an accidental overdose combined with erotic asphyxiation, but maybe he could pop Nando for selling the dope to him! What about that Brandi chick from the night club? Maybe she only dated dope dealers!

* * * * *

I had left 4 messages on Brandi's voicemail by now, with no response. I was worried. Saturday, I rode my bike for 3 hours. It felt a little like a vacation. Sunday, I did it again.

Monday morning after my workout, I asked the trainer about using my bicycle and he gave me a link to a website that would calculate a specific monthly training schedule for me. Something for me to do tonight, I suppose. No sign of Bonnie Bedard when I came back to my apartment at 6:15, and her car was already gone.

Mostly routine at work. A new client to work on, but otherwise boring. I was almost done with the CPA review course, and soon I would take a practice exam. Monday night I worked out my bicycle training schedule, mixing long and short rides, high heart rate sprints and slow endurance rides, walking days, and resting days in a rotating pattern. It was supposed to increase my endurance. Wish I had someone to use it on.

By Wednesday morning, I was ready to climb Everest to get to Renee. Just as I finished a spreadsheet for a client report, a text came in from an unknown number. Could be a telemarketer, but when I read it, I decided it was from Brandi.

"Meet for lunch? BA."

"YES!"

"Ruby's on Summit Lake at noon."

"OK"

I had to look it up. It was a little diner way out east of town. I had to leave the office soon to get there. I told the receptionist I would be out the rest of the afternoon but would check for messages between meetings. I went out the back way from our office building, because I had to walk over to my dry cleaners to pick up some of my clothes. As I emerged around the side of the building, I saw someone lighting up a cigarette in car parked along the street. I automatically adjusted my path to avoid the downwind smoke cloud, when I realized it was none other than Dipshit Detective Danny Ditsch, and he was in a spot where he could see the garage exit from my building, and cars approaching from either way on the street. Was this peckerwood following me?

I forgot about the cleaners; I could pick that stuff up later. But I had to get rid of Tobacco Boy before I went to see Brandi or Renee! I could only think of one thing to do. I wrote down his license number and got in my car and waited until there were several other cars lined up to get out of the garage, then got in line behind them. I headed north, watching for Ditsch, and sure enough he got in behind me with about 3 cars in between. I made a couple of turns and he followed me, so I turned back north. As I approached 7th Street, I turned east and called 911 and gave the police my location, and reported a suspicious car following me and a potential road rage situation. I slowed down and Ditsch got much closer. As I went by the police station, a police car pulled in behind him and turned on its lights! I kept going east and then made 3 lazy rights, then got on 90 to head out the meet Brandi.

I got to the diner early and sat in my car, waiting for Brandi to arrive. A woman dressed in a denim outfit, compete with denim jacket, baseball cap and blue sunglasses, walked by my car on the right heading toward the diner. She turned around looked around, and then walked to my passenger door and knocked. It was Brandi. I unlocked the door and she stepped in.

"Can you pull out and drive east on 90, please, Nando?"

1...678910...13