Ferry Tales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers

'It depends on who I'm with, what we're doing, how long since I last had sex, and so on, but I can tell you, heavenly Helga that you have me so fired up I feel I could keep on for ever. Realistically I think there's a couple more shots in the locker. But I suspect you could take the gold medal at the olympgasm games.'

'Oh, Gerda and I often climax fifteen or twenty times, but, as you know, I've never sexed with a cock-bearing woman before, and it's so exciting that each time is more draining than the last. To feel you cock and your breasts at once - magical.'

'There's something more I'd like to do, if you are willing.'

'There's something I'd like, too. Tell me yours.'

'We haven't kissed yet, and I want to kiss you while I enter you again. I love that phrase, to enter you.'

'You know, I think kissing is the most intimate thing of all, even more than fucking, so it's something I like to move towards when love-making, and sometimes don't achieve. But I want to kiss with you, Pushpa, and have you inside me again.'

'And what do you want to do?'

'I want you to come on my breasts. I can feel you come in my cunt, but I don't feel the sperm spurting into me, and I love to feel the spunk shooting out, especially onto my tits, and even more especially if I've made it come. I haven't masturbated you yet, and I'm longing to do that.'

'That's what's next, then Tell me how you'd like it.'

'Kneel beside me, so I can take your cock in my hand, and while I'm masturbating you I want you to rub my nipples between the fingers and thumb of one hand while you masturbate my clitoris with the other.'

'Sounds delightful. I'm nearly coming already. Take my cock.'

'I so much like it, and it's nicely greased so I can slide my hand along and back. That's right, pinch the nipples. Oh, my clit is all primed for you, and you're teasing it just right. Am I working your penis right?'

'Grip a fraction more. Just right. It won't be long. I can feel it gathering in my bottom and balls. Is yours on the way?'

'Oh, yes, my nipples are talking to my clit and cunt. There's a kind of glow, like a hot wire, connecting tit and clit. Keep telling me.'

'Your breasts are so lovely they make me want to cry as I come on them. That's right, gather them up with your arm like that. Squeeze them together. You've done that before.'

'Yes, Gerda used to make Grant spunk onto me, or I would make him do it on her. Sometimes we would like close and rub our bosoms together afterwards, and twig clits and come, not quite knowing whether the orgasm came from nipples or clits.'

'Those stories you tell - making me come even quicker.'

'Come, then, darling. I'm ready. Just give my clit another tweak.'

'I'm going to come, Helga.'

'Yes, I can feel you swelling and stiffening - I love that. I'm going to come, too.'

'Here it is! Do you feel it glazing your breasts?'

'Yes, yes. I'm coming. Your sperm is creeping between them. Feel them swell.'

'You are so beautiful, Helga, when you come. Your face lights up, your body flexes and pulsates, like your vagina.'

'D'you know, Pushpa, I even feel beautiful. Gerda says the same, and I'm sure she is beautiful, too, when she comes. My hands tell me she is. She clenches her bottom under my hand when she comes and that is so sweet. She's always done that since we first brought each other off all those years ago. Now, lie with me and rest, because I'm hoping we can get you to come once more.'

5

They lay quietly, stroking bottoms, rubbing breasts, sucking nipples, moving towards the ultimate intimacy, and Helga said, 'I'm going to lie on my back and lift this leg, so you can twist yourself under my bottom and get into me when you're erect again, and then we'll have hands and lips free for making more love.'

'That is a wonderful position, yes, and I can harden again soon. Tell me more of your sex with Gerda. Do you use dildos?'

'Oh no. Lips and fingers are all we need. Last night, for instance, we went sixty-nine, licking clits and sliding fingers up and down our cunts. And that left a hand free to stroke tits and bums. We like to time it so that it feels as if we're sharing one tumultuous orgasm. Ah, that's helping, isn't it. Let me tell you, too, that since Gerda has two children her vagina is bigger and I can get most of my hand into it. Her nipples are even longer than mine, as well. As I said before, she, especially, likes to work a nipple up my cunt. I crouch over her and lower my bum and she holds her tit and guides the nipple into me.'

'I'm ready again, Helga. I think I can come again. I'm going to get into you now. No problem about that, you're so slippery. Oh, that's the most wonderful feeling in the world, sliding slowly into a welcoming cunt. I really am entering you.'

'Now, you piston in me, and rub my clit, and we can kiss. I want us to keep on kissing and fucking and stroking all the way to orgasm. Shall we do that?'

For answer, Pushpa clamped her lips to Helga's and their tongues probed and twined as the penis probed the pussy, finger-tips circled the clit, palms smoothed bum-cheeks, nipples relished tweaks. Within the lovers the sensations spread and tingled within breasts and bottoms. The tongues strove more intensely as the orgasm accumulated, the mouths sucking and mumbling. Until, at last, the climax burst within them. The penis lengthened and thrust deep, pulsing and spurting, the vagina opened and stiffened its walls, the breasts swelled and as the extasy abated the lips separated.

Pushpa said, 'There is one more intimacy, you know. Take off the shades.'

'Only Gerda sees me without them. But I trust you, because we've shared so much. Taking them off is more intimate than removing my knickers.'

'I know that. That's why I want you to do it.'

Slowly Helga took off the sunglasses, and then she and Pushpa embraced, kissed and went to sleep, Pushpa still inside.

NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers
12