Fertility Clinic Pt. 10: THE BEAUTY PAGEANT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On stage, Gloria speculated, "Getting hitched to a post and jerked off becomes addicting to men. After pregnancy is confirmed, the chastity shield can come off, but the guy will prefer coming here."

"Indeed!" I responded.

"After a few months of the hitching post," Gloria claimed, "You might as well have your guy castrated. He's useless. Besides--the sperminator is more dependable." Shrugging her shoulders to jiggle her nipples, Gloria smiled, "Fair exchange, he gets a mechanical cunt and I get a cock that won't go limp."

I replied pithily, "Two hearts, one dream."

Turning to me in the treatment room with an inviting smile, Cindy breathlessly whispered, "Say nothing. Help me off the table. Strip off your sweaty clothes off. Let's chill together." Cindy assured me, "No one will see us. No one's down in the visitor's shower at this hour. We'll have plenty of time alone."

In the shower, Cindy giggled when my boobs bounced as she tore my sweaty top over my head. My bottoms swept away, I was standing in front of her in panties. Cindy spreading her legs partially squatting, stroked her clit. "Role reversal," Cindy declared, "you're prissy missy and I'm the frisky fox."

Clutching me in a tight embrace, she assured me, as she stretched and snapped the elastic band of my panties, "To say yes to bliss, just plant a kiss, don't do me wrong and string me along."

Advised, "eh--acquiring both Jerry and me requires his consent," Cindy paused peeling off my panties.

Cindy pulled back. Her soft blue eyes turned steely. Her voice lost its silly giggle. Sweetness left her voice when her tone turned harsh into the bite of command when she demanded, "With the kind of money, I pay Dr Velour, I'm entitled to a happy ending." She paused for emphasis. With hands on hips, sugary sweetness gone she barked, "Top me off."

When I reported the scope of Cindy's demand to Dr Velour in a pool side conference, I expressed dismay, "Cindy doesn't want to merely rent out my belly, she wants to buy me and castrate my husband."

A grim look crossed Dr Velour's face. Dr Velour spoke hesitantly, "Cindy, eh--Dr Craft is in line for a grant to adapt my sperminator, interface it with the male reproductive organ as a prosthetic device after orchidectomy -- eh castration. It's quite an opportunity."

"At the expense of neutering my husband," I protested.

"Jerry could become the ultimate modern man, with detachable nuts," Dr Velour declared, "potent when you need him; harmless at other times."

"That comes at a heavy price," I replied, "to both Jerry and me."

"Your husband would create a consulting company," Dr Velour reminded me. "I'll ask Dr Craft about funding for a healthy volunteer. The 26 year old man is an appealing poster boy competing for grant money, but perhaps there is room for other subjects. You'll stand on stage as a prospective Surrogate?"

On-stage, red-haired Gloria complained, "I wonder when someone is going to show up. We've been freezing our butts off for more than an hour."

"I think we're just being strung along." I said with resignation.

Eventually one of the women from admin came down to the theatre to tell us to dress and go home. Gloria smirked, "We're such sheep we have to be reminded to dress before we go out on the street."

In days ahead. to my surprise, I didn't hear directly from Cindy but busy with my work wondered how much longer I should punish myself by teasing Jerry.

Filling the doorway in a gown which barely reached her mid -- thigh, Gloria beamed triumphantly as she stood on the scales and announced, "I'm here for 'The Big One.' And I specifically asked for you."

"I'm honored," I replied.

"Well, I got selected. I meet the doctor--a single parent--who inspected us on stage," Gloria advised me, "It was a touch choice, this Dr Craft told me. Good deal, promise of a plenty of benefits."

"I'm very happy for you," I replied. I wasn't surprised. After `The Beauty Pageant,' I had switched on the implant anticipating the removal of Jerry's chastity shield.

Oh, it works out well all around," Gloria informed me, "Dr Velour plans to branch out. She's in line for government funding to develop a sperminator into a fake dick for men who lose their balls." Looking around the room, Gloria added, "She hasn't decided how long she'll hold onto this place."

"Detachable nuts!" I exclaimed, "Now women need not beg off sex with the 'I'm on my period' excuse."

"What did I tell ya, sweetie?" Gloria hugged me, pressing fleshy breasts into mine as she stepped off the scales, "Despite the attraction of a young one with a flat tummy, seasoned birthers are more reliable."

With a sharp whack to her butt, I ordered her on the examination table. "With your experience, you know the drill. Lay on your back, raise your knees and spread 'em."

"I am in a hurry, Dr Velour has referred my husband to a specialist, I'd like to go along, but...," Gloria start to protest.

"Then lets get down to work," I spoke in a firm, but pleasant tone as pushed her legs further apart.

"Now it's open wide enough," I noted as I led the fingers of her right hand to stroke her clit. "Press it down like a button," I whispered. The thumb of her other hand massaged the creases between her vaginal while her fingers explored the widened tunnel. "Work it hard, I'll fetch the sperminator."

Down in the subterranean level, I obtained the device from Dr Velour's office. I called Jerry to get him to drop by for a shower. Quelling his protests, I affirmed, "I have news -- it's important." When breathlessly, Jerry promised to come right over.

"Something we've been both waiting for, but we'll have more privacy to discuss it at 9:30PM."

I smiled in reflection. I'd use a women's greatest strength: overcome brute force with finesse. I'd ride Jerry's cock raw my way, cowgirl style.

Returning to the treatment room, I found Gloria's freckled skin burnished bright red and drenched in sweat. Gloria demanded, "Ram it in. Cram it in before I explode."

While I held up the spermiator and prepared to plunge it in, Gloria moved her hands to play with her breasts. After a pause, I smiled at the whizzing sound of the vibrating spermator as I thrust it spermantor inside her. The thumb of my free hand pressed on her clit. "It's like a on -- off switch," I joked as Gloria suddenly went an orgasmic, lifting her butt and crashing it against the table.

How long that went on I'm unsure. When Gloria nudged me awake, I was naked except for my white sneakers, standing bent over the examining table vaginas lips locked tightly together by Gloria's long legs. Released I staggered to my feet.

"Tomorrow, same time," Gloria kissed me as she donned her gown to leave, "I swear you entered me." Shaking her head, Gloria sighed, "They say that's myth; it doesn't happen, but I know it does."

"Glad to be of service," I slapped her rump as she passed by me. Giggling, she jumped.

It was easy to switch some hours with the nursing assistant assigned to the late-night crew. Warning me as she prepared to leave, "You're it: inspector, shower girl, towel girl and escort. After 9:30PM, the most you'll get is one or two sperm donors. Almost never, you get a surrogate."

"Guys tip better," I noted.

After an evening rush, by 8pm there was only an occasional visitor. Clad in a thong towel loosely slung over my shoulder, I stood in the male donor's locker, reading a book. When Jerry entered, I threw aside the towel dangling my boobs.. "You know the drill, hun," I said in an impersonal tone without looking up. I stifled the protest which was starting to form on Jerry's lips, "Faster if you please," I looked down at my electronic chart, "Mr Warbler, in all honesty// too late for feigned modesty// or play strip tease," I paused to ring out in a cadence, "jeans and top, shoes and socks,// everything off, totally defrocked // down to bare anatomy//To get your cock unblocked."

Standing hands on hips, bare but for the triangular shield covering his male accoutrements, Jerry looked away as I pushed the button. "Your cock blocker is released," pointing to a cylindrical container, I directed, "remove it. I need to examine your erectile tissue." I deliberately used inflated terminology.

Hesitating, Jerry questioned, "Do you think -- I mean, should we -- are you authorized to?" The tone of hopeful anticipation entered his voice, "Your news?"

"I have important news but first," I barked an order, "Like everybody else, assume the position for genital inspection," I commanded. "Quickly," I urged him, "Hands behind your head, feet apart."

Kneeling to tease his penis with my finger, I teased Jerry, "Look it grows. OK into the shower.

As Jerry turned to go to the shower, I condescendingly patted his butt. I marveled that stealth surmise and cunning can overcome superior physical strength all the time.