Fertility Coin

Story Info
Roommate borrows some masculinity to get on football team.
2.5k words
2.46
2.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tony, I'm 21 and for the majority of my life I've enjoyed the fruits of my genes. I hit the gym regularly and watch what I eat and it has paid off on my 6'6" body. These past couple of years of college have been great as far as attracting the ladies goes, my genes dont disappoint under my jeans either.

The same can't be said of my roommate Ned. While I've been fairly successful in attracting the ladies he's mostly been a loner sitting on his computer every night. Not that he wasn't in good shape, he worked out regularly and was pretty fit for a short 21 year old guy around 5'4". For whatever reason he hasn't had the confidence to ask any women out.

One day he started telling me how he wanted to join the football team. Being the little guy he is I chuckled a bit. "Aren't you a little small to be playing football?"

"I was hoping you could help me out with that." he replied.

I was confused, "I would be happy to help bud, but I don't see how I could."

He pull out some ancient looking coin, "I've spent the last couple of years online looking for a magical fertility coin like this. It is supposed to transfer masculinity between 2 people."

I'm starting to worry about his sanity now. "Ned, I think you've been on the internet too much."

"I know how it sounds" he says. " All I want to do is borrow some of your muscle for the tryouts and give it back afterwards. I know it sounds like a load of bull. And if it is, what do you have to lose? Just hold my hand with the coin between our hands for a few moments and the masculinity will transfer between us until one of us lets go. See here one side of the coin has a male and the other a female to indicate the direction of transfer."

"Fine whatever" I say. "But the tryouts aren't for a couple of days, why do you want to do it now?

"I was hoping I could go out and train with the extra muscle beforehand just in case they take some getting used to, if that's ok?"

I still didn't think it would work, so i said "Sure lets get this over with." as I held my hand out to him.

As he grabs my hand all my senses light up. Shocked I stood frozen for about 2 seconds before my pulled my hand away in a panic. I look at him and see that he is now almost as tall as me and his once loose t-shirt is hugging his muscles.

"Thanks man I gotta go try these out." he says looking down at his arms. In a moment he's out the door.

It is only then that I start to notice that the room and everything in it looks bigger. My clothes feel very baggy, I decide to go look in the mirror. Ive lost about 6 inches of height. My hands look smaller but not really feminine. My hair grew a couple of inches, and feeling my face the shape felt wrong and I could swear there was less stubble now along my chin. It transfers masculinity I remember. I suddenly feel uneasy as I check inside my shorts for my once proud cock. It was once 6 inches soft and 10 inches hard but now it looked to be maybe 3 inches soft. My balls were nearly nonexistent!

Ned needed to undo this as soon as he got back. I couldn't go hit up the ladies with this thing! Not wanting to go out in public like this I was stuck in the dorm room until Ned was back from practicing. So I sat down to watch a show until then. It wasn't long though until I started feeling horny. I started fondling myself which was a bit awkward, having to stroke my cock differently as it wasn't big enough to use my whole fist anymore. I felt a bit of shame having a smaller penis now, but was comforted knowing this was only temporary. My smaller dick felt amazing though, like the sensitivity was turned up to 11. I came all over myself several times that afternoon.

He returned after a couple of hours and we switched back.

We repeated the same thing the next day for him to get more practice with the borrowed muscles, but on the day of the tryouts he wanted an extra edge and was hoping for 4 seconds instead of our unusual 2.

When the transfer finished he was definitely taller than me and he stared at me awkwardly for a moment before leaving quickly.

I returned to the mirror to see the damage. My face couldn't be identified as male or female really. I'd lost much of my muscular figure, I still looked kinda fit for my size but having lost about 8 inches of height I was no longer an impossing figure. My hair ran down to my neck, and my hands were not only smaller but looked kind of dainty now. The big shocker though was pulling down pants. For most of my life my dick would flop out when the waistband finally passed the tip. But in its current state it offered no such opposition. In fact it barely even protruded from my body. I pinched it between 2 fingers working to get it hard. I went to fondle my balls at the same time trying to see how big I could get my once proud manhood but all that was left was 2 small lumps. At its best it reached almost 3 inches.

Despite the lack of manhood I was incredibly horny. I spent the entire time masturbaiting over and over dribbling little loads until I heard Ned return. I was so preoccupied I didn't even realize he was a couple of hours late in returning.

I found out later on that he spent some time with a lucky lady trying out his new cock on her.

He said the tryouts went well, and the next day he was notified that he made the team. We kept going at the 4 seconds for the following practices most of the time he would come home late but I didn't mind I was almost disappointed to go back to my normal self, even though I worked so hard to maintain my body.

When it came time for the first game he asked for even more of an edge. He wanted to double the time yet again. I was wary for a moment but I was growing addicted to the far more sensitive little dick.

going even longer could only be better right?

8 seconds in and he was easily a foot taller than me and jacked. He looked at me and looked a bit sheepish as he said bye and walked out. The mirror clarified that point. Hair past my shoulders with definite but small breasts poking out. My face looked adorable, most of my muscle and size have finally diminished, and I look like a petite babe. The last change is I'm now all woman.

With the loss of my little penis my hyper libido seemed to have disappeared too. I was curious to play with my new pussy, but felt no drive to do so at the moment. What I really wanted to do right now was go watch my roommate play football.

What to wear though? I tried on a bunch of my clothes but none of them fit and looked ridiculous on my little body. Then I thought of Ned's clothes.

His fit better but it still looked as though I was doing a walk of shame. Loose t-shirt and baggy shorts on a little lady.

I decided my first stop would be a clothes store before the game so I wouldn't look so ridiculous.

The clerk gave me funny looks the whole time I was at the store but I picked up a couple of tank tops, short shorts, and a skirt.

I went home and put on the skirt and one of the tank tops. In the mirror I actually looked pretty hot. I never realized however that I completely forgot about panties.

I made my way to the game just as it was starting, our team was running out onto the field. A few members came out and then one player towered over the rest as he ran out. Ned looked huge next to most of them.

The extra masculinity was doing the trick, anytime Ned got the ball he was unstoppable, plowing through and outrunning the defense over and over.

Our team won 42-26, with Ned carrying more points than any 2 other players. He was a real champion on the field. When the match ended I wanted to go down and see him to congratulate him, but immediately the cheerleaders were all over him as he and the team went in to shower and change.

It was strange to me at first, all I could think of was how much I wanted him to fuck me. I was jealous of those cheerleaders. I was so wet and without panties my juices were running down my legs. I had little choice but to hurry home and wait for him to cone home.

I waited up half the night but he didnt return until morning. I tried masturbating for a while but couldn't find release, I just couldn't shake the feeling of emptiness.

When he did return it was just for a change of clothes, he didn't even offer to switch back with me, and I felt too submissive towards him to object. My brain was betraying me, all it wanted to do now was please him and be fucked by him.

He left again coming back only at midnight looking exhausted but satisfied, with messy hair and stains on his paints. It looked as though he spent the entire day fucking women, but all I wanted was to be those women. He fell asleep shortly after.

In the morning, I had an idea to bring the transfer even further. Maybe I wasn't hot enough for him yet. So before he woke I took the coin and shoved it in his hand and held on.

Immediately my boobs and ass started expanding. It was fortunate that I was naked because of I had been wearing anything it would've ended up in tatters. I didn't bother to keep track of how long the exchange went I just shut my eyes and enjoyed the blissful sensations until they stopped.

I opened my eyes to see my little hand wrapped in his. Looking up to his face I could see he had woken up at some point and was staring at my now extremely sexual and fertile body hungrily. In my peripheral vision I saw movement. His blanket was rising up carried by what must be a huge cock, and still climbing.

He tossed the blanket aside and wrapped those huge hands around my juicy ass and picked me up like I was nothing. Without warning or hesitation he dropped me right down again impaling me on that cock. I was lost in pleasure as it filled me, and could only moan in ecstasy as he let it settle in for a moment and then started lifting me up and down on his cock effortlessly. His strength and speed while manhandling me was incredible. My new tits bounced around as continual shockwaves spread across me ass.

I looked over at the mirror and the sight of us fucking was so hot. His muscles rippling as my body jiggled and arched in ecstasy.

I had no sense of time anymore, but it wasn't long before I started having shuddering orgasms. In a flash he flipped me down onto the bed and continued pounding my soaking pussy without missing a beat.

This went on for what felt like an eternity of bliss, but eventually his pace somehow increased even further as his orgasm finally approached. I could feel his cock stretching me even further as he finally started cumming inside me.

As the first shots began coating my insides, the sensations of transforming hit me as though we were using the coin.

In my paralyzed state I watched as he grew a few more inches with muscles growing beneath his skin, and an already huge cock inside me grow and stretch even further. All the while he continued shooting his cum into my womb until it was overflowing and leaking out of me.

Finally he pulled out with cum gushing out of my gaping vagina soaking the bed. Seeing his cock in its new state I couldn't believe it actually fit inside me. It hung nearly to his knees with tennis ball sized testicles resting behind it. He was a picture of perfection.

I went to get up to try and clean up the mess that I must now be, but things were definitely feeling off.

I return to the trusty mirror to see how I could possibly have become any hotter, only to be horrified. I was a beacon of irresistible sexuality at the end of our last swap. Now I looked like a parody of one of those fertility idol statues.

Ridiculously wide hips with a drooping ass to match and huge saggy tits hanging down to my stomach. Even my face, arms and legs lost their tight, toned and sexy appeal. My face aged 20 years from moments ago, looking wrinkled and blemished. The same with my limbs, they were now lumpy, and flabby.

Ned had now lost interest in me and walked out of the door for the last time.

I would only ever see him on television from then on. He went on to dominate the football season and got drafted into the NFL. He continued set records there as an all star player. He was everywhere on TV, always with a different woman or two on his arm.

Our college was in the news for a while too with dozens of students giving birth to twins and triplets, birth control was no match for his seed it seemed.

I went on to give birth to 9 of his. With my new body I was unable to continue college and dropped out. Life would have been great as a super model or something, but my body only deteriorated further by the time the pregnancy was over. I aged another ten years over those nine months. I could only follow Ned's career jealously as I worked dead end jobs.

I gave birth to 9 boys all of whom went on to grow into horny well endowed alpha males. They were exceedingly good at physical activities and turned me into a grandmother a hundred times over.