All Comments on 'Fertility God'

by crayrei

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too long

The lead-up is tedious, and the second coupling adds nothing to the first. The sex is detailed, but sometimes feels more flat than erotic. The writing is well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

Very hot and sexy!! LOVES the plot! Xx

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictover 7 years ago
Brilliant

I enjoyed this story 100%. It is skilfully constructed, full of suspense and wonderful detail, written in pleasing language. Some of the tags for this story: muscle worship – big cock – gay anal – masturbation – blowjob – cumshot – jungle. This is how they are connected:

The story is located in the jungle of a tropical island, where an ancient fertility god with a big cock is revered and evoked. Though he does not believe in the power of the idol, the author feels a strange sexual attraction. The statue comes alive as a perfect muscle god, demanding total worship. In return the author's desires are surprisingly fulfilled.

I wish there were more authors like crayrei!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Into muscle

Whether you are interested in Polynesian ethnology or not, you should definitely read this story. Crayrei has created a piece of literature that is really worth reading. He writes about all parts of developed masculine body and a mouthwatering example of muscle worship as an absolute expert. The swelling bicep, the rippling chest, the hard nipples, the sweaty pits, the separated abs, the deep navel, the tight ass, the heavy, dripping cock and the massive balls - everything is described accurately. To imagine this horny musclebull whose body was glistening with my cum, drove me crazy. To fantasize about touching his striated, twitching monster muscles, made me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Crayrei, I cannot believe that you left thighs and calves of the muscle god out. Were they not adorable? Furthermore I don't understand that you found your Polynesian assistant more attractive than that supernatural muscleman you had described as being perfect. I would be delighted to have sex with a Mr Olympia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
oh wow

One of the hottest stories I've read recently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous