Fantasy Comes to Life!

Story Info
My wife makes a fantasy come true.
3.2k words
4.36
11.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mook0098
Mook0098
83 Followers

My wife Gina and I were laying in bed naked and chatting. I love laying in bed naked with my wife. Casual nakedness and skin contact is just one of the perks of being married.

"Tell me your biggest fantasy." She says slyly.

I was not prepared for that for sure. " Yeah right. You'll just tell me I'm weird and a pervert."

Truth be told I have many fantasies including fucking her friends, sucking an anonymous cock, making her my bondage slave, making her friends my bondage slave, and one other.

"No I won't. I promise. Sometimes I wonder what goes on in your head. I read the other day that men think about sex about ten times a day."

Yeah right. Ten times a day. More like 50.

"Ok fine. My biggest fantasy is to line up six women and give them oral sex. One right after the other."

Gina looks at me. "You're a pervert. I'm kidding I'm kidding! Why would you want to do that?"

"Why not? I make no secret that I love going down on you. It seems like it would be fun."

We talked about some other things and drifted off to sleep. The subject didn't come up again but I did notice her texting a lot more than usual. I mean, she's usually attached to her phone but this was even more than normal. I let it go because work was kind of busy.

About two weeks later, while we were out a breakfast, Gina says "I hope you were serious because I set it up!"

"Set what up?" I say calmly but thinking "What that fuck does she mean she set up up?"

"Your fantasy. I've lined up six people who think it's kind of hot. It's fight club rules though. You can't tell anyone and you can never bring it up to them or god forbid their husbands."

"Yeah sure, I don't believe you."

"OK, but it all starts at 2:00!"

Holy shit, she's serious.

At 1:45 Gina gave me the rules. "Go up to your office. You're not allowed to look at who's coming into the room. No talking. They will just come in, take off their bottoms only and sit on the couch in your office. You will do your thing and they will leave when they are done. You can wipe your face off in between each but you have to stay until it's done."

Alrighty then. I went upstairs to my office and knelt on the cushion Gina had thoughtfully placed on the floor. I hear the doorbell ring and some shuffling, but no voices. They are taking this thing seriously.

I hear footsteps and the rustling of pants coming off. Much to my surprise number one was not a stranger but our friend Stacey. She is a divorcee whose been trying to get back in shape and get back on the dating circuit. Apparently the dating pool is kind of shallow from what she says.

She sits on the couch and slides forward spreading her legs. Her pussy is waxed clean with a big puffy mons. It's an innie at the moment. No time like the present I move in and start rubbing my lips along the crevice. She smells different than what I am used to. Not bad. She's obviously showered recently with the hint of soapy perfume mixed with a whiff of what I would expect. She starts to sigh and relax so I start probing with my tongue. I sense her getting excited and the taste is awesome. Her little labia pop out and she starts getting wet in earnest. I lick up and down slowly paying some attention to her little hooded clit but not spending all my time there. After a few minutes of that my chin is dripping and she starts to buck her hips. I take that as my cue to start on her clit. I suck it in and she immediately groans a satisfied "Yesssss just like that." I am alternating up and down with side to side for just a couple minutes more when her breathing gets really shallow and rapid. She's obviously almost there. Like a good boy, I just keep on doing what I am doing. No harder, no softer. Not faster or slower.

She comes hard with an "Oh my fucking god yes, ooohhhh". As she calms down I gently keep licking her now swollen labia. After a bit she puts her hand on my head and says "If you keep that up I will never leave and there's a line downstairs." She gets up, kisses my cheek with a "Thank you for that", pulls her pants on and leaves the room.

I don't bother washing my face opting to just use my t shirt instead. There's not much time anyway because I hear number two coming up the steps.

I'm still facing the couch and here the same noises of pants coming down. I'm not waiting long for the reveal and find that our friend Catherine coming to the couch. This is really unexpected and now I understand the no discussion rule. Her fiancé is very possessive and jealous. She clearly is doing this on the down low. I should also mention that Catherine is hot. Like playboy MILF level hot. She super thin and has a hairy pussy but like the rest of her, it's neat and trimmed into a landing strip. She keeping her eyes down not looking at me (I know she's usually very shy). She seems like she's thinking twice about this after a couple seconds slides forward and spreads her legs.

I don't usually like hairy pussies but she had it nicely trimmed. She had a bit of an outie with her inner labia protruding a little but not outrageously so. She also had clearly showered and used something fruity smelling on her pubic hair. Not wanting to get a mouthful of hair I spread her labia apart and gently licked along the length up the right and down the left. I noticed that while Stacey had stayed a steady color pink the whole time, Catherine"s pussy started turning a deep shape of purple. As she started to get wetter her clit, which was not very hooded, popped up. It was the size of a pencil eraser but because she is so thin, it was very prominent. I started licking from bottom to top more in the center and finishing by swirling my tongue around her little nub, then pulling back and gently blowing on it. She started groaning so I knew I was on the right path. Another ten of those and then I just started sucking on her clit with some pressure but not so much that it would hurt. This got me a gasp and some more groaning. Like Stacey, she started bucking her hips after a couple minutes and grabbed the back of my head with one hand. Like last time, I just kept doing what I was doing. I could tell she was orgasming because her grip got really tight and her pussy was pulsing on my chin. I was hoping for a little scream or an "Oh fuck" or something but the only noise she made was kind of a strangled squeak. I guess she is pretty shy.

After a few seconds to recover she got up real quick and headed for the door and her clothes muttering "Oh my god I can't believe I just did that" and she was gone.

Pretty quickly I hear number three coming in. This one sounds a little more determined by the heaviness of the footfall. I hear the clothes rustling and my wife's friend Barb comes over to the couch, sits right down, and opens wide. Barb is someone you might describe as bodacious. Dyed blonde hair that is usually teased up. Thick but not heavy. Huge firm tits. I am wishing that I had said "service topless women" but that is the curse of hindsight. I also know from stories that Barb is very much into sex. Creative sex. At one point we overheard her talking with someone at a party and it seemed that she was implying the she and her husband were bisexual swingers.

Right after sitting down she reaches down and spreads her labia right out. "this is so hot. I've always wanted to do something like this so come on!"

Her pussy is also waxed clean but she has some pretty big labia. Her clit is also the biggest one I have ever seen in real life. I don't waste any time and dive right in like it's my last meal. I lick a few times and she is already wet. It's a bit more of a musky taste which I guess goes with her personality. After a few licks I stick out my tongue as far as it will go and stick it right in.

"Oh! You're a dirty boy, I like that"

I start to flick her clit a little with my tongue which gets her moaning an "oh yes" here and there. Knowing she likes her sex, I lick a finger on my left hand and work it into her pussy. I give it a could gentle in and out strokes to spread the wetness a bit and start back on her clit. The I lick a couple fingers on my right hand and replace the one finger with these two. The difference now is that I am actively searching for her g spot. It only takes me a couple seconds to find that mushy mound right on top of her pubic bone. I know it's right because she lets loose with an "Aaaahhhhh yes that's the spot!"

She's really going now and I assault her clit alternating licking and sucking while massaging that g spot for all it's worth. Time to step it up a bit.

I put that left finger back in her pussy to lube it up a bit. Withdrawing quickly I start sucking hard on her clit and put that one finger up to her rosebud and slide it right in.

"Oh Jesus. Fuck! That feels amazing. Don't stop. Don't stop!"

One finger in her ass and two in her pussy while licking and sucking her clit sends her over the edge. She's grabbing the couch cushions with all her strength and pushing her hips up to my face screaming "Oh yesssssss. Fuuuucck!"

As she is coming down and still convulsing a little, I let my fingers pop out of their respective holes which gets me a little jump and a gasped "Oh!".

I am wiping my face and hands off as she stands up and whispers "That was awesome! Maybe someday we can fuck too." A kiss on the cheek and off she goes.

My jaw is more than a little tired at this point but this is what I signed up for.

Number four is coming up the steps with that same determined sound. A few seconds later our neighbor Kathy sits down, slides forward and says "Let's go!"

Kathy is tall and lean. Small A cup breasts but the rest of her is tight. In her younger years she competed in amateur body building competitions and still keeps in pretty good shape. Her abs are rock hard. She's a bit of an alpha which makes sense. Her husband was in the navy for 20 years and she raised two boys.

Unlike the others today, Kathy has a full bush. All natural. In short, I will be picking hair out of my teeth after this one.

I lean in to start and she just grabs my head with both hands and crams my mouth onto her pussy. I stick out my tongue and she basically starts fucking my face. I grab her muscular thighs so I can basically hang on for the ride. She's a little sweaty and tastes more tart than the others. Maybe she hadn't showered yet. I can't even think about it because I am trying to avoid her breaking my nose.

I think a few minutes passed even though it seemed like 30. I started shaking my head back and forth which thankfully stopped her from riding my face like she was on a bull in a rodeo. She did press me a little harder into her pussy though which made it a little hard to breathe. Thankfully she started coming a couple minutes after that.

Not much noise which was unexpected. Just an "Ahhh ahhh ahhh" and then she let me go. Both of us were pretty out of breath and it took us a minute to recover. Her from a strenuous workout. Me from lack of oxygen.

She got up, pulled her pants on and said "I hope you like the next one" and left with a suspicious grin which made me just a little nervous.

I checked to make sure I didn't have a broken nose and heard a very heavy footfall coming up the steps. I had no freaking idea what to expect this time, especially given her comment.

Much to my surprise (utter shock) Kathy's husband sat on the couch, saying nothing and stroking his cock with kind of a smirk on his face.

I am trying to process this.

I said women right? I am sure I did. I guess Gina has a twisted sense of humor. Why is he buying into this? He obviously knows his wife was just here. I wouldn't think he was into this. Well, navy, submarines, 9 month deployments, all men. I guess that makes sense. Should I do this? Everyone has gone this far so what the hell. It doesn't make me gay. At least I don't think so. It makes me flexible. Adventurous. Yeah, let's go with that.

He's almost hard at this point. Not too thick. About 6" long I would guess. Cut which is a relief. I've always wondered how people deal with foreskins. Stupid I know but there it is.

So with a what the hell, I take hold as he lays back and drops his hands. I don't want to just dive right in so I lick the shaft up to the head and circle it a bit. It's just a big clit after all and I certainly know what I like.

A little precum forms at the tip so I lick that off. It's a bit salty just like mine. A few more licks and I let the head slip into my mouth. It's quite a strange sensation. Hard but soft. Kind of like I put a stale jumbo marshmallow in my mouth. Weird but interesting.

Continuing with what I know I like, I start slowly pushing his cock in and out of my mouth. I can feel the gag reflex starting so I just concentrate on the first few inches while I try to suppress it. I can get it to the back of my throat but I'm not going to be able to deep throat it. I look up and he's just laying back with his eyes closed. I guess I'm doing ok.

I continue at a slow pace and he starts to breathe heavier. I can taste more precum flowing out. I'm thinking that this is really hot and wondering why more people don't do it. Do I swallow? I'm all in at this point so what the hell.

I pick up the pace a little and feel his cock get a little fatter. About 30 seconds later he taps my shoulder and says "I'm going to come." I nod and just keep going. I feel him go rigid and prepare myself so I don't choke. That would be embarrassing. His cock starts pulsing and I'm hit with the first wave of cum. It's got a weird taste. Not sweet not sour. Just a little salty. Not all that bad. I start swallowing and he gives me three or four more jets. Swallowing it all I keep pumping his softening cock in and out sucking all the last drips out.

When it was clear we were done, I let him fall out of my mouth and sat back. He got up and said "Thanks! You would have made a good sailor." As I wiped my face off he quickly dressed and left. I heard some laughing downstairs as Kathy and Kevin left.

Five down, one to go. I was very curious who was doing when I heard the door open. I should have expected number six would be my wife because she wouldn't want to miss out. Smiling ear to ear she assumes the position on the couch and I dive right in. She's freshly waxed and totally smooth. The taste is refreshingly familiar. I don't waste time with teasing this time and dive right in working her small but sensitive clit up, down, side to side, and round and round. I slip in a middle finger and start on her g-spot at the same time. I can tell I am doing it right because she basically becomes rigidly paralyzed from the neck down, head back, and eyes closed while while making short little "uh, uh" sounds. After about a minute of my steady attack she raises her pelvis in an orgasmic ab crunch now with the familiar extended "uuuuuuhhhhhh". When she's done, I start to ease up a bit and now, uncharacteristically, she says "Don't stop, don't stop". Okay, time to step it up again. No back door - I know that's a non starter so I replace one finger with three (she's that wet at this point) and just start sucking hard on her clit like I'm giving head to a guy (now that I know how to do that). She's paralyzed again but holding on to the cushion with what looks to be a death grip and about 30 seconds later she's crunching again. This time she lets out more of a surprised scream like I snuck up on her and smacked her ass.

Almost immediately she pushes my head and hand away. "Holy shit! You made me come twice!" Catching her breath she says "Switch with me, it's your turn." I pretty much rip my shorts off and get up on the couch while she kneels and peels off her shirt. Grabbing my cock she she jams it in her mouth sucking like it was the only thing keeping her alive. I could tell she was trying to deep throat but at 8 inches or so and very thick it's a challenge.

I wasn't going to last long anyway with what I had been doing that afternoon. About two minutes ended up being all I could take. Swallowing is also off the table so when I told her I was about to come she pulls out and I unload a giant load on her tits. Holy shit, I don't think I've ever come so hard - I was so built up I saw stars for a minute.

We sat for a while catching our breath. After a minute we laugh a bit and try to comprehend what the hell just happened. I was about to get up and suggest a shower when she looks at me and says "Do you want to hear one of my fantasies?"

Mook0098
Mook0098
83 Followers