All Comments on 'Fertility Temple, Lactating Sister'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Special thanks to the beautiful and talented CJBalie for the work.

Thanks to the readers for reading this. I hope you've enjoyed it.

Heyall

heavyduty1to1heavyduty1to1over 5 years ago
Great

Please keep going

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
More please

Fantastic story and would be so much better to keep going. Do they fuck every day? Does he knock her up? Does he get to fuck the other ladies and maybe his Mom too if she is affected. I would like to read that Bro & Sis stay together because she is now pregnant to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow what a story ...

do not let it end here ... tell is more about what happens later on ... maybe Dylan and Maria share experiences? ... what happens to Dylan and Rebecca when they eventually get back home? ... Dylan and Mom? ... so many questions need answers :)

swfb70swfb70over 5 years ago
needs another chapter

where they fuck their parents

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A beautifully crafted story.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 5 years ago
Don't stop now!!!!!

That was HAWT!

Clearly there is a ton of fun filled potential in this for a Epic Saga!

Thanks for writing!

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

I like your style. 5 * Thanks for your time and efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

I see a family stay lengthening as they convert to the local religion and becum thoroughly immersed in its sacred practices. I just hope no pregnancies as the world already has enough people :)

More! More! More!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
Very good

Real hot story. I actually would love a whole lot more.

Getting together with mother and father as well.

As for this, great work. Very well put together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story do you plan to bring the parents into it

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 5 years ago
loved

every bit of it, nothing better than drinking from milk filled breast while having sex, my wife would go wild, she breastfed the last child until she was 18 months old, sadly her breast went back from a D to a small C

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So then what happened?

So since this story is about fertility, is the sister preggers now? Seems logical. Maybe we will find out in the next chapter? But for now, Dylan needs to stay with her on the dig site. She will need further assistance with relief. And so will Maria and lots of other native women. But send mom and dad back home. 5*. -dave

georgekaplangeorgekaplanover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Loved this, so different!

Lactating is becoming a fetish of mine, so that was really hot. I hope you allow this to continue...

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 5 years ago
A new theme?

The temple in Mexico is apparently more powerful than the one in Chile, as told in your story, "Fertility Temple, Impregnating Mom." This temple is so potent, just being near it is enough to make all females lactate and put them into heat. If Rebecca's tongue isn't enough to help the suffering ladies, will Dylan step in to fill the gap (a very needy gap you understand, each and every one!), providing aid and comfort to suffering Maria and the other maidens in urgent distress while sowing some wild oats? Dylan has already shown he's a paragon of brotherhood by full-filling Rebecca's request until her cup runneth over. Surely Dylan will extend himself and prick their delight too -- for the sake of international relief?

What are mom and dad doing? Surely mom who is visiting the site is also experiencing this? Unbeknownst, they are probably making a little sibling even as Rebecca and Dylan connect over solving her dilemma. Are all the archeologists men? I would think others besides nurse Rebecca and the servants are affected.

To anonymous - of course they are going to become pregnant! The magic made them lactate within a day or two of just being near the temple, and it gave them wet, erotic dreams to fuel their desires. Dylan remarked that he'd never come harder or with more semen than he did with his sister. I would think silly things like birth control or even operations to tie tubes or snip testicles are no match for the temple's power! The ancient spirits are no doubt pleased with the songs of praise lifted once again in worship - "Oh, god! Oh, god!" Ensuring their potency, the magical statuary are of course made from the rare mineral fornicadium.

Fun fact - the Aztecs and Maya believed that to ensure the health and vitality of the unborn, the mother and father needed to have daily intercourse until the mother reached seven months. I wonder if Rebecca and Dylan know this? If Dylan helps out Maria and the other ladies, he could be very busy indeed!

Fun and amusing. Very wank-worthy. LOL! 5* Slainté

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisover 5 years ago
More is required

I don't think I've ever said this before, but I do think this story needs more. The bro and sis have to confront each other after she's returned home from the dig and figure out how they're going to behave then. Was it just the effect of the buried temple, or has something grown between them; or have they learned that the temple just let loose something that had been there all along?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Awesome read so happy she did not become pregnant. Also my opinion but no need for continuation perfect just as is.

ms969ms969over 5 years ago
What About Mom

Let's see now, Mom has been all around this temple for several days now. Isn't it about time that she visited her daughter for some help on her recent change for her breasts to lactate? Seems like an excellent opportunity for her to stay and research the event with her daughter so that they can ostensibly be published, but with the real purpose being fun, fun, fun while Daddy and his T Bird are away.

Later on, Mom can get pregnant, but since Dad has been fixed the arrow falls to her son, who is expecting not one, but three babies counting his girl back home.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 5 years ago
More Please

We need a second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Inspiring

Not normally my Cup of T.... Enjoy the pun

Well done - not a traditional "spank a wank" story - I appreciate that - and am considering additional feedback and my own writing.

That is a testament to you.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pokey?

She's a medical practitioner and couldn't say the word "protrude"? Anyway, fun & flirty story. Well done.

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
Great!!!

Would love to read more about this family! Keep em Cumming!!

CoolSideofthePillowCoolSideofthePillowover 5 years ago
Would love to read more

Have you thought about a chapter 2? Maybe bringing in mom and dad after mom begins to also be affected by proximity to the temple? Maybe some of the workmen and labourers can also get involved with the women working at the site? Anyways, it was a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More.

Obviously once was not enough. She needs to be pounded through multiple orgasms until pregnant

sexiericasexiericaover 5 years ago
beautiful

Keep writing. You have a talent. Another chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

Would love another chapter, either with how her mother is reacting to the effects,

possibly Dylan returns to his hotel room that he’s sharing with his parents to find them fucking & instead of being embossed by being caught the mother invites her son to join them.

Or several month later where she returns from the dig heavily pregnant.

FlyingDutchmen38FlyingDutchmen38over 5 years ago
plz another chapter

there so many more ways to walk in this story way to early to leve it with this

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great,wonderful, amazing, and WOW!

An amazing story that needs a follow up or three or four!

cumpassioncumpassionover 5 years ago
Excellent! Excellent!!

Very HOT! Well written. A prize winner.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 5 years ago
Compliments to the author on a well done story.

The interplay between Maria and Rebecca, instead of just moving on to the brother, added a lot to the story. One plot quibble: was it really not possible for Maria and her co-workers to get laid?

Sequels don't appear to be your thing, but I note it is a fertility temple. Could their be a pregnancy in the future?

starfight22starfight22over 5 years ago
Sensual writing

Like the way it is layed out. Hopefully at least another chapter will follow? Many possibilities to go from there. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

Amazing! Hope a sequel will follow...can think of plenty of ways for that to turn out ;)

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Breed

Dylan needs to pour his sperm into rebecca and give her a baby. That night they should have a session with their parents

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A great read

A great little story, loved the scenario and cant wait for another chapter. pr.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30over 4 years ago
Chapter 2 please

Wow, what a great story. You have set it up for chapter 2. Please write the next chapter. Does Rebecca end up fucking her father and her mother. Does her mother start to react the same way the other women that are there do? If so does the mother end up fucking Dylan. Maybe while he is there Dylan helps relieve the sexual frustration of Maria, and some of the other women. The father could help as well. Please write more of this story.

Rick6981Rick6981about 4 years ago
Great Story...

Chapter one set the stage for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chapter 2, 3, 4 and more 😉

This is a sensational story... love every aspect of it and all the possibilities.

Big fan of all the suggestions others have indicated... on top of those, I think impregnating mother and daughter would be a fantastic closure... father & daughter & Mother & Son, th rest of the lactating women also...

Rebecca exploring her patients more and in more depth also

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hot hot hot

that was so nasty an hotyes loved it very nice storie made y cock get a nut an was just a hot storie loved it

pinkykumarpinkykumarover 3 years ago

Beautiful. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FANTASTIC story in terms of eroticism AND craft! Th exposition and interludes between the steamy scenes are perfectly well-paced, and the build-up to the payoff has just the right amount of tension without getting bogged down in awkwardness. Five stars, thank you so much for this piece!

bigreddog543bigreddog543over 2 years ago

The only bad thing about this story was when you said "the end". Keep it going!

old_riderold_riderover 2 years ago

Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good job!

5 stars 🌟

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Five Stars Great Love Story RW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Would have been better if he also sucked & licked Rebecca's pussy after fingering her cunt

I personally think brother should have licked & made her pussy squirt her fucking her with his cock

Rebecca

queenoftheworld34queenoftheworld34over 1 year ago

I need to have more

With the parents and all pls and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five Stars. Excellent story. Deserves a sequel.

KnitepoetKnitepoetover 1 year ago

I know this story's a few years old, but I hope you'll consider continuing it

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

I can’t wait to be lactating and have people sucking and drinking my milk

milkman1969milkman1969over 1 year ago

Did it work? or does she keep screwing her brother while their parents go back home without him ;). Did her mother start lactating too?

WildErotica69WildErotica69over 1 year ago

Did he manage to put a baby in her - I am sure he did

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sequel: Dylan secretly got some part of the altar and bought it back to his hometown 😈

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wendywants2Btaken: if you want to be lactating and have people sucking and drinking your milk, you have to be pregnant first. That's the natural way. This story about the effects of a fertility temple is just fantasy, it doesn't happen in the normal world. And to get pregnant you have to get involved with a man. If you don't have a boyfriend or husband, you can contact me. I'm a horny 32 year old always ready to help desperate ladies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22306 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...