Festival of Seasons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Bellllllll~.♥"

"Oh! Uh...yes???" Bell finally turned to face them. Even if he did see what Tsumugi's junk looked like below, it still made him no less embarrassed when the only thing he remembered it by was a lewd massage that progressed into jacking her off into a messy sperm bomb of an orgasm.

"Mind giving us a hand with these, cutie? It's always polite to help a horny lady remove her undergarments, you know~?" Itsuki teased, grabbing Bell's wrist and setting it at the knot she tied to hold up her white, pre-stained loin cloth, all bulged out by the phallic shape stirring inside.

"R-Right..." Was it, though? Well, Bell just thought it must be another yokai thing. Gripping the tied ends of the knots, he braced himself, took a deep breath, then pulled it loose, the ends suddenly falling down and the fundoshi with it. Close as he was to it, Itsuki's dick seemed to jump out and plap against his stomach, dripping pre over his own yukata.

"Hee-hee~.♥ Better get those off before they get too messy, you know~? But do me next before that~."

"Mmm...mhm." Nodding, he approached Tsumugi to go for her fundoshi next. Reaching for the knot-

"Wait-wait-wait!!!" She suddenly stopped him, placing her hands on his shoulders and pushing him down until his knees were on the floor, and his face eye-level with her meaty package. Nose-level too, with a cloud of sexual tanuki musk that had been marinating there for half a day in sweat and pre.

"I've been fantasizing too much about this~. Now you take them off and keep your eyes up here on mine~.♥"

Bell nervously gulped, doing as he said as he gripped the knot, looking up as he pulled it loose. Tsumugi made soft grunting sounds, clenching her midsection as her cloth fell and-

SPLAP!!! A slimy, sticky, spongy feeling thwapped Bell across the cheek, leaving behind a mushroom tip-shaped redness over his pale skin, along with some pre sliding over it. Before Tsumugi chuckled as Bell rubbed the spot delicately.

"Aww...I'm really sorry cutie~. Just had to try that at least once. I didn't hurt you much, did I?"

"N-No...I'm alright~." Though a slight sting was still in his cheek, Bell took it all in stride, enjoying the lungful of musk he breathed in this close to Tsumugi's crotch. Still had a different pungence to Tsuki's, but still a very pleasant and pheromone-soaked aroma that reeled him in.

"Good~. I'm glad~...I honestly have soooooo many things I want to do to you~. But I won't do it if it will make you feel bad or hate me."

"And now...your turn~." Itsuki interrupted behind him, grabbing the obi sash and removing it while Tsumugi went to catch the yukata and toss that into the woven bin to the side. Itsuki then went for Bell's fundoshi, deftly undoing the knot before tugging it away and discarding that too, exposing Bell's slim, pale, smooth, slightly curvy body~.

"Damn...your body is just so...so...so pretty, Bell~." Itsuki was nearly huffing and puffing with desire. Though the two had already seen it when they were fitting him into an innkeep yukata for the first time, there was just a certain appreciation both of the nuki sisters had for casually enjoying the eye candy he was~.

"You...really think so~?"

"Mhm, you know it~. Tsuki is one lucky lady to be the first to fully enjoy it tonight~."

That gave Bell a soft, inner swell of confidence in himself, that even his weak, androgynous body would catch Tsuki's eyes and make her attracted to him.

"But if you REALLY aren't convinced, you can ask her yourself in the baths~.♥" Tsumugi carried a wooden bucket with all the oils and soaps the two had collected, while Itsuki took Bell by the hand and escorted him into the onsen area.

And sure enough, inside was Tsuki. Disappointingly still clothed, but with the skirt of her yukata girded up to her shoulders to keep it from getting wet, her womanly legs out to be shown off.

"Took you girls long enough~. You better get started, because you have about one hour starting now."

"Yes, my lady~!" The two enthusiastically said, swarming Bell and bringing him over to what looked like a low massage table with gaps between the wooden beams for draining water.

"What's this for???" Bell asked quizzically, not quite understanding what it's used for.

"Fufufu...it's a soap massage table, Bell~." Tsuki explained. "Sometimes when business is good during peak seasons, we hire out some additional temporary masseuses to run a soap massage in the onsen."

"Basically~...like a regular massage but with soap mixed in with the oils~. Lots of people with really tough, thick skin like the onis really enjoy how the suds feel~." Tsumugi added, already filling up some basins with water and mixing in the soaps and oils to create the aromatic, foamy bubbles.

"And alllll three of us are going to enjoy it~." Itsuki finished the explanation, huffing as she lifted herself onto and laid her caramel-colored body down on the table face-up. Rolling her head over to look at Bell, she grinned with a desiring look in her eyes, like she was ready to devour him.

"Nee-san told me about how you brought her to pleasure heaven when you treated her to some massage pampering two days ago~. Only right that I get to enjoy some too, don't you think, hun~?"

"Mmm...yeah, I guess so~." Bell agreed, mentally pushing back some light exhaustion trauma from being heat fatigued and relentlessly flirted with that day.

"Good~. So now that we are all clear, hit me with it, Tsumugi!"

"Grrrrragh!!! You got it!" Itsuki grunted as she lifted the now heavy basin up, bringing the sudsy water over to her sister before messily splashing it all over her body, steaming it up and leaving slippering bubbles over her breasts, belly, face, thighs...and semi-erect cock especially.

"Ah~!!! Nothing like a hot water dousing mixed with aromatherapy to soothe the overworked body~. Now get over here, Bell~."

"O-On it!!!" Bell shakily walked up to her, kneeling down to the height of the massage table and bringing his hands up to her, ready to massage her the same way he massaged Tsumugi. But to his surprise, Itsuki grabbed a hold of his wrist before he could get started.

"Not like that, silly boy~. We're both naked. And when it's a soap massage~...hhhhhup!!!" She tugged his entire body weight down to hers, rolling him over until he was face-flat into her cleavage, her hand brushing the back of his hair while the rest of him laid spread over her soft abdomen.

"M-Miss Itsuki!!! I-I uh..." Bell was red in the face again, turning to look at Tsuki who for the moment was just content to watch. She offered her wordless approval with a nod, so Bell, though embarrassed, didn't put up any more complaints.

"Well...don't just keep me waiting, sweetheart. Get those hands moving~. Start with the front of my shoulders, move down to my breasts, then turn yourself around to get the rest of me. And don't forget the sides too~."

"G-Got it!!!" Bell sat up and got to work, straddling the nuki's body right below her boobs, his own stiffy floating right above it. He remembered what he could from his last time massaging, curling his fingers over the subtle grooves between body fat, bone, and the small amount of muscle to work the kinks out of her shoulders. Of course, with his entire body now sharing in Itsuki's soak, his hands kept slipping over her skin, making it more difficult than usual and requiring a firmer grip over where he grabbed. Thankfully his body was held upright by balancing his waist against Itsuki's cleavage, or otherwise he would have slipped and fallen flat over her.

Itsuki was already squirming and moaning beneath his touch, and so soon after treating what was the least sensitive part of her body. It was a blissful mix between sensual euphoria, and a cloudy feeling of heaven descending down to cradle all the places that Bell had touched.

"Mmmmmngh...Tsumugi's words don't do your fingers justice, Bell~. You're like a goddess descended onto the world just to spoil us with this~. Keep going~." Gripping his wrists again, she hefted his hands up to her breasts, a plush, fleshy, wobbly feeling filling out his palms as he gripped right over her nipples.

"Okay, so I technically cannot get knots here...but pretend there are and work those hands deeeeep into the ladies~." Bell gulped, then nodded. For being his...fifth(?) time feeling up a woman's body, he was slowly getting used to the feeling, casting away his shyness and reservation to put more focus into pleasing her. Just like a couple days ago, he worked all over a broad area, keeping his eyes and ears sharp for the subtle changes in Itsuki's body expressions and which spots felt better for her. He slid his sudsy palms over them in a light, gentle cruise, pushed into the outsides of her cushions, rubbed his fingertips just so delicately over her nipple...but the one move she enjoyed the most was when he scrunched his fingers in over the top, like he was squeezing it before the soap loosened his grip. Gave her juuuuust the right amount of frictionless slip, fingertips rubbing into her nerve endings, and coursing right up into her nipples if he held onto his grip long enough.

"Fffffff...just like thaaaaaat~..." Itsuki brought her hands up to Bell's waist, gently pushing him over her slippery tummy, then pulling him back in, grinding his soft, pillowy butt over her midsection. Like she was helping him give her a lapdance while he worked his magic over her breasts. Damn the three tanukis were lucky to have found him before someone in the red light district did, because the brothel madams would have never let him out to see the light of day if they knew the wonders he was capable of.

"Ahhhhhh...now get my belly, Bell-kun~." She rubbed her hands over, then slapped his rear cheeks affectionately before he shimmied atop her, flipping around with his back turned toward her so he could dig into her belly. Much like he did with her breasts, he scrunched his fingers in and swirled around her navel. It was so soft, his fingers sunk into them like a memory foam mattress. But...much slicker and hotter than one.

"Guhuhuhu~...you like ladies big like this, sweetie? It's okay if you do~. I'm proud of the pudge I have. But...want to hear a secret that gives it just the right amount of extra squeeeeeze~?" Grabbing Bell's wrists once more, Itsuki slowly move them down her belly until they rested right over her pubic region, pushing them down until his fingers sunk into that area just above her cock.

"We nukis churn out much more spunk than what our balls can carry...so we have lots and LOTS bubbling and gurgling right in our prostate here before they rush up and clog some cutie's throat, ass, or pussy~."

"W-WHAT...WHOA-!!!"

SPLAP!!!

"OOO!!!! Hahahaha...perhaps I said a little too much for you to handle~?"

Itsuki was glad that in spite of Bell's growing confidence, he was still easy enough to fluster. At least enough to get him to lose his grip, slip forward, and fall flat into her crotch, getting a face full of futa cock squishing into his face. Still flaccid enough to feel like a cushion, but erect enough to feel the veins underneath the foreskin. But judging from the way they throbbed at feeling the temptation of a femboy's face so, so close to it, it would not be at all flaccid for much longer.

"You know...I think I like you best like this, Bell~." Said Itsuki, who got a generous view of his peachy hindquarters thrusted back atop her boobs and hanging right in front of his face. Gripping his thighs, she dug her heels in to push her waist up to waggle her bloating cock in front of Bell's face. More aromatic with soaps by now, but still carrying subtle hints of her feminine-masculine musk.

"Give my baby makers down there a massage~. Heaven knows they have lots and lot of knots in them from how heavy they've gotten throughout the week."

Bell looked farther below, seeing and silently agreeing that they had indeed grown to quite an uncomfortable size. Little larger than grapefruits at this point, as compared to the size of plums and oranges he was used to seeing. They were too big to properly hold in his hands, his fingers digging into only half of her sack before they started to slip. Still, he made due, repeatedly adjusting his grip and squeezing in different spots to get the best hold possible. Sometimes even sliding his hands down and gripping them from underneath. It felt like squeezing a water balloon with a lot of pudding inside. He could barely tell where her jewels were in the midst of all that cum clogging her inner pipes.

"MNGH~!!! Oh~! Just like that Bell~ Juuuuust like that...make your Nee-san happy with some more squeezing~." Not that Itsuki minded, considering how crazy Bell was driving her as she did some massaging of her own rubbing Bell's juicy peach, trading off between light slaps that made them jiggle, finger squeezes that sunk into his plush body, and rubbing a finger over his cleft just to tease his sensitive, virgin hole.

Ba-dump...ba-dump...ba-dump...

Bell didn't need to hear Itsuki's praise when he could clearly hear her veins throbbing and pumping her cock up with stiff mass, already dripping with pre at the end. His sense of smell attuned to it enough to smell the pungent salty-sweetness amidst all the other aromas, Bell licked his lips and gave her glans a gentle lick and a suck.

"Oh~?! I didn't tell you to do that, darling~! But who am I to stop you when something tasty is hanging right in front of your eyes? Hmm...just like something is hanging in front of mine~. Ahhhhmf~..."

SLURRRRRP~!!!

"I-Itsuki!!! That's my-!" Bell's stiffy felt a moist, sticky cover coil all over it, with plump lips squeezing down on the middle of his sub-average length as she just sucked, trying to coax some pre out of it while jerking off the base.

It was strange. Up to this point, many of the people who were hitting on him and making sexual advances were interested in everything but his cock. Was Itsuki just trying to one-up him to get him to do better, or did she get actual satisfaction out of it?

SLURP!!!

"HEEEE!!!!" A loud, forceful suck put Bell's wandering focus back onto Itsuki's cock, diving back into it with his mouth gobbling up her tangerine-sized head. It bulged against his cheeks, Bell hollowing them out by sucking in to squeeze his mouth down on it like a blowjob massage.

"Mngh~...damnit you two~..." Tsuki, who had been closely watching the whole thing unfold, was finding it more and more difficult to keep her raging boner held back, pulling her fundoshi aside to spring it out for some air, and taking care not to close her thighs over it and the huge spunk melons that were hanging below. At this rate, one squeeze might have been everything needed to set her off. Her eyes were particularly trained on Bell placed over Itsuki's envious position of having his butt in her face, fantasizing how his lips would feel when getting her ready with some spit lube. A fact Bell took immense pride and satisfaction in, knowing how badly she wanted him.

Of course, she wasn't the only envious party present. Bell heard another splash off to the side, trying to turn with tanuki sausage plugging up his jaw, only to notice that a soaked Tsumugi had come up to the side of the massage table, wearing a different blend of aromas with noticeably more oil than soap, and a more girthy dick pointing up above them.

"Nee-san?" Itsuki asked.

"I know the original plan was one at a time...but I can't keep myself held back when you have a monopoly on his body right now~.♥ Better brace yourself, Bell~. WHEE!!!"

"Mnghlf??? GRNGH!!!"

With another loud SPLAP, Tsumugi quite literally tossed her body like a plank over Bell's body, pushing down on him and sinking a good four inches of Itsuki's dong into his throat. The nukis became the bread to a femboy sandwich, bouncy, feminine bodies rubbing into him from the top and and bottom. Thankfully he took something to help with gag reflex earlier today among the belongings Sara sent with him. But the bigger issue at hand was breathing now that he had a second pair of nuki balls smothering his nose and the rest of his face. An overwhelming blend of steam, oil aromas, and the subtle hints of cock musk coming from below and above had completely shut him out from the fresh air. Tsumugi had pinned his butt between her and Itsuki's cleavage, while her crotch was balanced over the top of his head, grinding her cock between it and her belly while her nuts sagged in front of his nose.

"Easy, Tsumugi-nee~. You're gonna suffocate the poor boy before he gets the chance to give his cherry to Tsuki tonight~."

"Don't worry~.♥ I'll be sure to spread my thighs out every so often to give him some air to breathe."

With Tsumugi stacked on top of him, his arms were pinned down, trapping his hands over Itsuki's nutsack to continue fondling them. His neck wasn't in a much better spot to be moving around either. Wanting to give Tsumugi a turn, he almost had to push Itsuki's dick out with a big spit. But even then, he had to tilt his head every which way to pry out from his jaw, poking it around over the roof of his mouth and the insides of his cheeks, his tongue soaking up the gooey, salty-sweet pre dripping over it. Of course Tsumugi loved every moment of it, like feeling a lubed sex toy wriggle over her hot glans before being released. Her hips and waist wriggled and rubbed against him, grinding her spit-soaked cock before he leaned in to start on Tsumugi's sack, slurping and smooching the bulgy mass, his lips trying desperately to grab onto whatever part of her sack he could wrap them around.

"Ahhhhhh-h-h-h~~~~...I can't tell if his mouth or his hands are better at this rate~.♥" His tongue was small, but the skin over her testes was stretched so taut, Tsumugi could feel him reach the smallest of places over them, the sperm factories gurgling loudly in approving response. It felt so good her voice was skipping every other consonant between her moans.

"MNGH~...makes me want to give him some licking too~.♥ I know~! AHHHHHNNN..."

She opened her mouth wide and craned her neck downward to reach for his own stiff pecker. She was just about to hook and reel it in with her tongue before Itsuki grabbed and pulled it away out of her reach instead.

"AHHH!!!" Just gripping Bell's sensitive hair trigger of a pecker caused electricity to course through his body, shivering between the two nukis sandwiching him before discharging a watery drop of pre over Itsuki's face. She wore a very smug expression as she looked up to Tsumugi.

"AWWWW!!! No fair, Nee-san!!!"

"Hey. We agreed I get first dibs on his orgasm because you already got to enjoy him in the massage wing."

"Ugh...yeah, yeah. But...can we at least switch off every few seconds or so~?"

"Grrrngh...fine. There's just no reasoning with you sometimes."

"YAY! Thanks, Nee-san~."

"Now if you don't mind...come to Mama Itsuki, you cute thing~."

Puckering her mouth up into a tight O-shape, she sucked Bell's little cocklet in like a vacuum, her lips already pressed to the base of it before she started to suckle on it and lick up his pre, which only made Bell wriggle even more, his legs and thighs tensing up from being blowed from behind. Gods...he didn't even know how long he could last, being so close to orgasm already.

"Hmm...bah~!!! It's getting too boring to wait like this! Soooooo...I think this cute pink hole could use some loving~." The impatient tanuki spread Bell's butt wide open, drooling a glob of warm spit over his pink, virgin pucker before rubbing it in with her fingers circling it.

"Ahhhhhhn~..." Bell moaned out in response.