Festival of Seasons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

After the baths were cleaned up and cleared out, Itsuki and Tsumugi took advantage of Lady Tsuki's "extra time off" to go and hit up the town for their Hedonism mates. Itsuki rendezvoused with Kara and Yua: the oni and panda pair from the other day. Tsumugi went out to hit up the red light district and find a nice, plush kitsune newbie at the brothels. But both of them felt a twinge of jealousy that their lady was going to have first dibs on Bell. Oh well...there was always the next Eve.

Bell and Tsuki wrapped up the inn's evening by serving up dinner to the customers who remained, most of them retiring early to their rooms to get ready for the moon to rise and drive their urges crazy. Considering the morning was going to be such a huge mess anyways, more than half of the lights out tasks were postponed until tomorrow.

And thank the gods they were...

"..."

"..."

"Umm..."

Tsuki and Bell were finally back in their room, the dim glow of dusk shining in through the opaque material of the shoji screens. They started to burn some incense in the corner of the room. A sensual, but also calming aroma that helped them hold onto their ability to think. Both of them were still dressed in their yukatas, their obi sashes loosened to make disrobing much easier when it was finally time.

In just a few minutes, the full moon, Hedonism's Moon, would rise, and inhibit everyone's last bit of common sense. And it made both Bell and Tsuki nervous, neither of them knowing what was going to happen for sure. It had been about three hours since they got out of the baths, meaning Tsuki's ordinary sex drive was shooting through the roof every time she so much as looked at Bell. Her sacks were puffed up and stretched taut, even her belly received an extra layer of pudge from having so much pent up sex goo in her prostate.

Oh, how wonderful it was going to feel when she placed it all in Bell~.

But...did he still even want this? She saw Bell avert his gaze whenever she noticed him staring at her growing dick and her balls below. As paranoid as she was, she started to think he was maybe having second thoughts. Which is why she brought the box of her sex control pills into the room and kept it at her side. Laying open, the fierce, bitter smell wafted over to her nose and stung it so bad she could taste it. But this was about Bell, not her.

"Bell...it's not too late to change your mind. I have the pills right here. All it would take is one, and then you won't have to worry for the rest of the night. Your...your first time can still be a lot gentler than this. Because I'm serious...though the incense will help me put a lid on it, I can't guarantee I won't go flying out of control. When that moon rises, you...you're just going to look like a sexy, fuckable mate to me with an empty hole begging for my cum."

It's not often the motherly tanuki gets this frank with her wording...which made Bell red in the face visualizing what she said.

"So...be honest with me. Tell me for sure if you don't want-"

KER-KLUNK...

???

Without saying a word, even with Bell still blushing hotly all over his face, he looked so cool putting up an air of confidence, closing the box to the pills. He got up, carried the box over to the door, opened the door, then put the box down on the floor outside the room. Closing the door behind, he made it clear there was only one option he was going to accept.

"NO...I mean, no...I...I made up my mind last night. I made it up with you. And that hasn't changed."

Bell spoke strongly and firmly to Tsuki, making it clear that his mind was clear. Though nervous as he was, and honestly a little scared for the pain this might cause him in the morning, he wanted to do this for Tsuki. With Tsuki. And...thanks to his previous experiences with the sisters and Sara, he wanted this for himself too.

"Tsuki...I..." Bell went over to Tsuki, sitting himself down on her lap and laying his head on top of her cleavage. She blushed when he did. He looked so cool...and so adorable at the same time. And so so lovable~. Seeing him reignited the possessive feelings she had towards him, starting to burn away her insecurities and fear for the consequences.

"I...I want you to see me as someone you can do all your sexual desires with whenever you want. And I...I want to be the best there is for you."

She just smiled. Her racing heart was at ease as she cradled his head close to her, licking up the edge of his earlobe. A wordless way of claiming him for herself.

"You'd better make it through tonight, then~. Because if you feel as good tonight as you did last night...I don't think I can be fully satisfied with anyone else. Ever. Again~." Her voice growled with a slight air of dominance.

"GRRR...OH DAMN...HERE WE GO..."

Clutching herself like she was cramping up, Tsuki clenched her eyes shut as the growling and electrifying sensation at the root of her dick became like a roar. A tidal wave that crashed down. Bell looked to the shoji screens...and saw the warm glow of the sunset slowly fade and become swallowed up by the cooling luminance of pale moonlight.

Bell felt Tsuki's hands grip his shoulders tightly before he could feel his body being swung down and laid face-up on the futon. Tsuki never bothered pulling back the comforter, laying Bell atop of it before she crawled over his body, huffing, puffing, and snorting the air. Releasing her obi sash, she clasped the shoulders of her yukata robe before manically tugging them away, baring all of her front to Bell.

Immediately pointed at his face was her fat cock. It must have been about 14 inches now, and almost as thick as Bell's wrist. His eyes trailed up from there, looking at her navel...then the bottom of her bouncy cleavage...and oh gods...

The soft gleam of her eyes had now turned into a dazzling shade of amber, her pupils narrowing into a slit as the surrounding orb of her eye spread out with primal markings dotting the rim. They looked more animalistic than human, now. About as animalistic as her teeth were when she had this wide, dazzling grin on her face.

"Bellllllll~...you won't be getting any sleep tonight~~~~~~~~"

Hedonism's Eve was here.

***

Afraid you'll have to hold onto your libidos for a little while longer! But not for too long! I was working on this chapter at the same time as the Hedonism's Eve chapter. After getting a couple weeks of feedback and making some revisions to it, I should have it out much sooner than it took me to get this one out! I had to go through soooooo many rewrite sessions to strike a pace that worked, built an erotic momentum, and left behind an irresistible hook into the next chapter.

You'll all soon get what've you've been waiting for! So stay tuned! Tsuki and Bell are going to do it hard enough to make every reader jealous~.

Next Chapter: Hedonism