Festival of Seasons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooo...I think he liked that~." Tsumugi cooed. "Well...better stuff that mouth with my balls, because this will REALLY get you purring~."

???

SLURRRRRP~. MWAH!!! MWAH!!!

!!!!!!!!

Bell couldn't really say anything with a mouthful of balls and dick squished against his face, but he made some of the most adorable, blissful sounds in response to having the nerve endings there licked up before Tsumugi pressed her lips tightly to his hole, creating an air-tight seal before slipping her tongue inside to wiggle it around. Ever since Tsuki did a lot of butt play the previous two nights, he has been slowly getting more and more hooked on having his ass licked and touched, creating a desire for something bigger~. But having his prostate prodded with Tsumugi's tongue was a pretty close second choice~.

"Mngh...slurp...slurp...sssss...PAH~!!! Fufufu...looks like someone's gotten rather attached to boy butt~."

!!!!!!!

"AHMF!!!!!"

"HEY! DID I SAY IT WAS YOUR TURN?!"

In the brief moment Itsuki took to tease her sister on her attachment to Bell's butt, she let go of Bell's cock, leaving it open for Tsumugi to pry her lips off Bell's pink hole and scoop his stiffy into her mouth for some suckling. This time, it was her that got to enjoy a smug look aimed right at her sister, heartily licking it up.

"Oh well...I told her I would switch at some point anyways."

Itsuki was content to lay back and relax, occasionally wiggling her hips into Bell's face to signal him to give her dick some more attention, which he gladly obliged. She wasn't much of an ass-licker at all, finding it a little too bestial for her tastes no matter how good his musk was, so she just waited for her sister to give Bell's cock back to her...or 30 seconds. Whichever came sooner.

"Mngh...mmf...mmmtsuki...ghumuhi..."

And speaking of cumming, Bell was trying to warn the two that he was getting close to blowing his load into whichever mouth was sucking on him. He tried clenching his stomach down to hold it in for a while longer, but his endurance can only last so long.

Not that the sisters minded, nor did they need the warning. Tsumugi could feel Bell's balls wriggle and tighten up to his body, signaling his impending orgasm. Itsuki was watching the way Bell's legs were writhing and listening to the way he moaned, getting the warning she needed.

Forget the 30 seconds.

"Slurrrrppp~..."

POP!!!

"Hey! I wasn't finished!!!"

Itsuki took it back with a yank out of her sister's mouth, sucking Bell off in a manic pace to push him into an orgasm as quickly as possible. Noticing this, Tsumugi reached to take back his cock, Itsuki tightening her lips over it to avoid giving it up. But to no avail, Tsumugi reclaimed her prize. And then Itsuki, and then Tsumugi...Itsuki, Tsumugi, Itsuki, Tsumugi...it was like playing hot potato with a cock about ready to be set off. And feeling it switch between mouths was driving Bell crazy.

"MMM!!! MNGH!!!!!"

Bell's legs were outright flailing between the two and the massage table, having passed the point of no return and ready to cum. His cock had just exchanged between mouths one more time before it ended up in Itsuki's, who was outright grappling and slap-blocking with her sister to keep her from enjoying the first of Bell's boy milk.

"MMMMMMMMMM~!!!"

He throbbed once, then once again, Itsuki gluttonously gulping it all down and sucking on it like a straw. Her suction force was so powerful, Bell could swear he felt his balls squish together up at the top as she sucked his cum straight out over her tongue and throat.

"Hey-hey-hey!!! You promised I would get some too!!!"

Itsuki let her guard down for a momentary lapse of mindless bliss to savor the taste, giving Tsumugi a chance to take Bell's cock back, slurping it up and frantically jerking at the base of it and bouncing his balls around to stir up as much cum as possible for her. Thankfully, she got to it in time to enjoy the second half of his orgasm, moaning at his taste and swirling it over her tongue. Shaking his cock out, she did whatever it took to get the dregs that were still sticking to the insides of his pipes, drying Bell out until his waist lost all energy and slumped flat over Itsuki's breasts.

So tired...he needed to pause his oral attention to catch his breath...even if the only thing he could breathe in was scented oils and cock musk, though he was starting to smell more and more cock in the mix. Maybe the oils were starting to wear off? He laid his cheek down atop Itsuki's cock, his other cheek soaking up the warmth from Tsumugi's balls perched over them.

"Hngh..." He sighed comfortably.

...

GRRRRRRUMBLE...GURGLE-GURGLE-GURGLE...SPLOSH-SPLOSH~...

???

With a collective sigh, the two tanuki sisters had stopped moving to bask in the euphoric sensation of what was transpiring between their legs. No male's balls ever made sounds like this...and neither did they rapidly gain a cup size or two in sheer liquid mass stretching the flexible skin taut and spilling over the sides of Bell's head to smother his ear with the creamy cacophony of spunk being gurgled up and mixed around deep in the nuki's balls while the other pair had grown big enough to press the back of his hands against the inside of Itsuki's thighs. And both pairs...were getting really, REALLY heavy.

"Ooo-oh-oh-oh...I NEVER get tired of this feeling~.♥" Tsumugi squealed with delight, Itsuki giggling as she spread her legs out to give her junk some room to breathe, for all the good that did for Bell. He was feeling her cock get lifted up and squished against his face while Tsumugi's continued to grow and cover his head, sandwiching it between their genitals. He could feel almost all of his airways become completely smothered and cut off from the air and replaced with endless musk until Tsumugi finally relented and got off of him. Bell gasped and finally got some fresh air into his body before looking over to Tsumugi.

Standing up, her legs were forced apart into a firm, powerful stance from the burgeoning ball mass spreading them apart. Now they were as big as Tsuki's gourds, maybe even a size bigger. The same went for Itsuki's right under his nose. And...their cocks had grown a little bigger too?

"Fufufu...surprised, sweetie?" Itsuki genty slapped Bell on the behind. "I guess you didn't know where tanukis got all their size from~. Mostly we just let it build and build until we're ready to dump it all into some cutie waiting for a pregnancy or looking to have their tunnels all clogged with sperm~. But what your human legends DON'T tell you...is that we have a special shortcut to getting them this size~."

"And all we need is just a little bit of semen~.♥ Can be ours. Can be anybody else's. But the moment we have some...our balls get all tingly and bubbly inside before they whip up one hell of a sperm blast in our nuts~. But unfortunately for every other party involved...our refractory periods are pretty much fried. Meaning our libido can drive us into a couple dozen orgasms before we're totally cleaned or tuckered out enough to stop~."

Oh gods...Bell had a semen buffet waiting for him.

"But don't worry, cutie~. We're used to it all by now after having some fun with it over and over again~." Itsuki reassured him, her maddeningly stiff cock doing little to validate her words.

"However...it was your fault for having such a cute and sexy body that we ended up like this~. So...it's only fair you take some responsibility...right~?♥"

Tsumugi looked at him with a terrifying amount of smugness and sexual hunger in her eyes.

"I agree~." Itsuki possessed the same energy and predatory instinct in hers too.

"But first...guhhhh...I REALLY need to blow one off before my balls get any bigger!!!"

Tsumugi immediately started fapping herself off, Itsuki following her lead by grinding her cock into Bell's face, gushing so much thick pre it was like she was pissing it all out. Bell licked over his lips, then licked over Itsuki's cock to help her along...still nervous at how big the orgasm would be when he pushed her to the edge.

And Tsuki? Well...she decided to take a few steps back to the opposite end of the onsen. Because half of it was going to be right in the sperm splash zone.

"Ffffff....damn-damn-damn-DAMNNNNNN!!! I can feel it gushing through my prostate and up my dick!!! I'm cumming...AHN~!!!!!!"

"AHHHHHH~!!!!" The two sisters moaned as their cock slits widened, their girths inflated even further, and the gurgling became louder and louder until-

GLORP!!! GLURTCH!!! SPLURT SPLURT...SPURRRRRRRTCH!!!

Two cum geysers reached their breaking point and erupted all over Bell, Itsuki's pointed straight up like a fountain, and Tsumugi's pointed down at him from above like a showerhead. Their balls clenched tightly to pump each wad out, thick as tar, hot as the onsen itself, and mind-numbingly pungent with musk. Bell kept his head down to avoid getting it in his eyes, but it got just about everywhere else on his back, some of which slid down his crack and squished against his sensitive pucker like thick butter over his buns.

"Grrr...GRNGH!!!!" They grunted in time with their spurts, spitting out about 5 more rope-thick streams of cum over Bell before they were finished. It felt like two gallons of sperm were poured over Bell...and an additional two gallons covered the floor in a debauched mess.

"Huff...ha...ha...hoooooo..." Tsumugi sighed and took a deep breath, effortlessly wiping the sweat off her brow as if that massive orgasm and all the muscle strength it took in her cock to squeeze it all out did nothing to a now-limitless supply of stamina.

"Damn...I sure needed that~. I hope that was a good appetizer, Bell~. We have at least two more for you~." Itsuki slapped him again on the butt to get his attention and his back arched up once more to get him to stop burying his head for cover in her crotch. His face pulled back up, steaming hot, red, and had a fragrant mix of cock musk and sweet oils stained into his skin.

Huffing, Itsuki sat herself back up, causing Bell's butt and legs to fall forward atop her thighs as both of the nuki sisters giggled at how cute it looked. Sliding her legs out from under him, she stood back up and stood on the side opposite of her sister, both of them closing in until their cum-gushing cocks hovered over his face, dripping over his cheeks until he smelled like their cum too.

"You know how to properly greet them by now, Bell-kun~. So give them some loving~.♥" Tsumugi squeezed one more drop out over his lips, spreading the creamy glob over them like she was applying lipstick to him.

"Hey. Just so you two know, you only have about 20 minutes left with him. So I suggest you hurry this along." Tsuki interjected, with her legs getting a little jittery from unintentionally rubbing against her cock and ballsack repeatedly. If she waited much longer...she was going to make the baths an even bigger mess than the sisters did.

"Don't worrrrry, my lady~. Everything down there is so tingly right now...we won't need his mouth and hands for very long before we blow another off~. Isn't that right, Bell~?" Itsuki inquired of him, wiggling her rod right in front of his face like holding a toy out for a cat.

"Mhm~..." Bell gripped both of the veiny rods dangling in front of him, pulling them in to lick them up and down, taking turns between the moaning sisters, and taking occasional breaks to swallow down the creamy payload they left behind in his mouth as a result of their constant cum discharge. He tried every trick he could think of on his own. Focusing hard on their frenulums, licking inside of their foreskin to get the cum that had dripped deep down in there, and holding them up together for him to kiss and suck on them simultaneously.

Or at least try to. Neither of the tanukis' glans could make it past his jaw, being the size of two plums forcibly being pressed against his lips. Still, they loved the way their cum and his spit mixed together into a lubricant that made his lips feel like heaven to them~.

It was a little strange for his mind to do some mental comparing of both dicks he was holding, noticing that Tsumugi's was a little longer than Itsuki's. But what Itsuki lacked in length, she made up for it in surplus girth. The kind that would leave a butthole gaping wide enough to fit a petite fist inside, if anyone would wish to try

"Damn-damn-damn...how are you so good at that~?♥" Tsumugi shivered, thrusting her hips a little into his face to get more of his mouth over her. Which looked a lot like a competition to Itsuki, who was also trying to stuff his mouth with her dick.

"I think we got you all wrong from the start~. You just looked so girly to us that we thought you ate mostly fruits and vegetables, maybe with some fresh honeycomb on the side~. But now I see you're just one, cute sausage lover~. And you like them THICK~."

"Mnghuuu..." Bell whimpered with his mouth sucking along one of Itsuki's veins as if trying to leave a hickey behind on them. Feeling them throb faster and faster between his fingers, he knew they did not have long before their next waist-numbing orgasm. So he went back to licking them simultaneously, his mouth trying to hold onto them while he reached for their huge gourds, his hands pushing up against the bottom of the heavy masses before he shook them, creating an internal sloshing, vibrating feeling at the floor of their balls.

"W-WHERE IN HEAVENS DID YOU LEARN THAT TRICK, YOU CRAZY SEX DEMON~??? Ahhh...ah!!! Crap, I've gone past the edge! Brace yourself, honey!!! AHN~!!!!"

Itsuki's cumslit yawned wide before Tsumugi's followed suit. And as if some internal valve was loosened to maximum pressure on their cocks, Bell got his mouth and face completely smothered with cum like it was a creamy power washing job. The nukis' cocks were jumping so wildly, it was impossible to keep their aim straight at his mouth, sometimes shooting their shot into his hair or over his nostrils as a further measure to imprint the pungent smell of tanuki cum into his brain. And then, it went all over the floors to join the stuff milked out from the first orgasm.

"HA...HA...WOO..." Itsuki heartily exhaled, feeling giddy and relieved from having relieved her pipes of another gallon of cum.

"10 minutes, you two." Tsuki bluntly reminded the two other tanukis. Though whether that was true or not was up for debate, considering 1) she did not have a clock on hand. And 2) she was running out of patience and needed to get herself, and Bell, out of there.

"Well~...guess that means we oughta hurry up then, don't we, Nee-san~?♥"

"We sure will~." Itsuki agreed, looking at Bell who nearly had his entire face buried under their combined loads.

Wiping it all away so Bell could see them once again, they resisted the urge to lick him up and set off another cum-churning chain reaction that would have made it torture to walk away from him. So instead, Itsuki lifted him up under his arms while Tsumugi grabbed a hold of his ankles to spread his legs out. Lowering his body down, they slipped their cocks right between his pillowy thighs, grinding and frotting against the other as they did so.

With Bell's face pinned between their colliding cleavages and his thighs clamped over their dicks, he was in a comfortable spot for them to begin~.

"Hold still, and enjoy the ride, hun~." Itsuki whispered into his ear before licking it. Taking advantage of the way his body tensed up, she started thrusting her hips back and forth with sexy gyrations. She looked like an erotic dancer, clearly well-practiced in showing off the way her hips thrusted and the way it made her butt move. And, not to mention, the way her made her balls swing in a seductive arc that flew up and slapped underneath Bell's thighs. Between how heavy they were and the sheer speed they moved, they left behind some redness on his pale skin.

Tsumugi did her part by taking Bell's hand and bringing it over their combined members, his palm squishing over their cum-drenched glans that had been endlessly leaking. Then with her hands, she had been furiously jacking off both her and her sister's cocks as close to the base as she could reach, pulling in her wrist like she was giving them a rug burn.

This continued for a while as they stood up, cum still pouring out from their shafts and splatting everywhere between their bodies. Mostly Bell's body, as both of the sisters intentionally angled their cocks to be aimed right at Bell when they moved. It pooled in his navel, fell over his sensitive nipples, and slid down to his cock to surround its spent mass with a hot, slimy feeling that made him shiver.

Then they got down to do it in a deep squat. Then standing up once more. Then more deep squatting. Putting Bell into a repetitive cycle where he started to wonder when they were going to blast their last load off.

Not for too much longer, it looked like. Both Itsuki and Tsumugi were moaning and panting, short of breath, and short of the stability in their legs needed to continue standing. So they just brought him down to the hard onsen floor, both of them spooning his adorable body between them as they humped him hard.

"GRNGH...IT'S COMING...A BIG ONE TOO!!!"

"YEAH...YEAH ME TOO!!! SO ON THREE!!!"

"ONE..."

"TWO..."

"GRNGH...THREEEEEEEEE!!!!"

SPLOP!!! GLURTCH!!! GLORP...SPLAT~!!!

Their cocks pointed up and throbbing furiously, Bell closed his eyes to brace for the backwash of cum that collided with his face, feeling it pour over his eyelids and down his neck before they slimed over his collarbone. Almost made him wish he had a modest pair of boobs to catch the spunk in and let them sit in the cleavage for a day or two.

After all that, the two tanuki sisters finally released their grip, allowing Tsuki to swoop in, collect his limp, exhausted, cum-smothered body and hold him close to her. She looked down to the other two...who laid on the floor with an absolutely goofy post-orgasmic look on their faces. They were giggling like schoolgirls. And between their legs...not even offloading a hefty payload of 5 gallons of cum per each nutsack could reduce their size back down to normal, still looking uncomfortably large as a melon.

"Alright, you two. You had your fun~. Once you finish scrubbing the cum off into the appropriate ducts and drains, you're free to go and find whoever is willing to take what you still have there."

Tsuki instructed them with, taking Bell over to the onsen to give him a proper bath and to wash him off repeatedly with a basin of aromatic waters. This was HER night with HER Bell. And she didn't want the combined scent of two other nukis' cum ruining the dream-like scenario she had been fantasizing while watching them.

As for the other two, they begrudgingly agreed to do some minimal cleaning on the hot springs area, while Bell took turns basking and enjoying the feeling of Tsuki's hands over him, and watching the nuki sisters work in the nude with their cocks still waving around like meat clubs.

Of course...Tsuki noticed this, and turned Bell around to face her. All under the pretense of washing the front of his body, considering she brandished something thicker, longer, and more packed than the packages the other two had.

"Tonight...I am going to show you that those were only the appetizers. The main course, and dessert...are all on me, Bell~." She whispered into Bell's ear, his face aglow with reddened blush and a shivering feeling at the root of his spine, and a small trail of drool showing at the corner of his lips...even if he had NO idea what he was going to do about it.