Festival of Seasons Ch. 05

Story Info
The day of Hedonism's Eve leaves EVERYONE pent up and horny.
11.5k words
4.95
10.7k
20

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orodawn
orodawn
156 Followers

Author's note: I am back and ready to kick a new year of story writing off! And nothing has been closer to the top of my to-do list than continuing Bell and Tsuki's amazing story! The day of Hedonism's Eve is finally here, and pent-up nuki libido guarantees one steamy, passionate night for the two of them.

HOWEVER, it is with a heavy heart that I admit this next chapter here will not be covering this night. Bell and Tsuki still have a whole day to spend away at the inn...and there are others who are feeling hedonism wreak havoc on their urges.

So what I have instead is a steamy erotic tease to build to something even better come nightfall. And on that note, this chapter will contain:

Futa-Femboy-Futa threesome, a lot of oral play, cock and ball growth, sexy times in the baths, repeated messy orgasms, dirty talking, and soap massages.

Sorry, but still no futa cock plugging up femboy ass yet! I know. I'm a rotten, rotten tease for all the build-up.

ENJOY!

~~~

Chapter 5: Three's a Crowd

"Grngh...wha...?" The sun had not yet risen over the horizon when Tsuki woke up in her room, most of her mind in a cloudy haze. Like trying to recall a really pleasant dream you've had the night before, the memories of the last two hours of her night with Bell before passing out were all a blur. For a tanuki, sometimes a lot of the brain activity that usually goes to commit stuff to memory takes a little detour to instead feed their urges and soak up the sweet dopamine splashed over their nerves during sex.

"Nnnnnnnffff...oooooooooo...nnnnnnnffff...oooooooo..."

But when she looked down, saw her arms cradling the peachy pale, dirty blonde-haired, seductive, nude bundle in her arms, peacefully dozing away with those lush eyelashes of his, it all came back to her in an instant. At least about as quickly as blood was rushing to her meaty bundle between her legs. With the moon still hanging over the sky, the humming from last night remained at the root of her cock, buzzing up to her eyes to give them pinpoint vision on Bell's plump, luscious lips.

Justone-justone-justone-justone-!!! Her cock and thoughts were shouting at her, thick new globs of tanuki sperm boiling away at the bottom of her sack, bubbling up to her prostate to push a juicy bubble of her syrupy pre out her dark cum-slit. And she would have obeyed her first impulses too...if Bell hadn't milked seven orgasms out of her the night before. Thankfully...it helped her to hold onto the rest of her mental faculties. The most important of them reminding her that his entire body was going to feel so, SO much better after letting her libido and spunk build up some more.

She just smiled, took the glob of rich cock-honey into her fingers...and softly threaded them into Bell's lips, who instinctively recognized the nutty, salty-sweet taste of her pre by now to suckle them heartily. The nuki giggled at how adorable he looked while doing so, but nearly came to regret that decision when she pictured her meaty cock being stuffed into his mouth instead. A THUMP-like sensation throbbed in the depths of her gonads, as if her jewels just gushed out another half gallon of nuki sperm into her already-stuffed scrotum.

Sheesh...if this keeps up, she would have to walk all bow-legged by the end of the day.

Thankfully, the sun rose while the moon set over the opposite horizon, finally giving her some relief...and shining enough light through the shoji screens and over Bell's face to finally rouse him from his slumber. Coming back to her senses, she removed her fingers from his mouth, moving them to hold the back of his head in her palm.

"Nnnnn..." As the fog before Bell's groggy eyes departed, he saw gentle, middle-aged, colorful eyes staring back at him with the brightest smile on her face.

"Morning, sleepy-face~." She gently cooed almost like a mother, pulling his face in to kiss his forehead, much to his embarrassment. Even so...he couldn't stop himself from cracking a smile.

"Morning...Tsuki~." Momentarily forgetting the steamy, debauched night he promised to give Tsuki, he just enjoyed the sweetness of this moment like she did as she buried his head atop her breasts so she could rest her face on his wavy, messy locks.

And that sweet sweet whiff of pheromones still coming off of his skin, intensified by the dried splotches of cum still stuck to his bared body~.

~~~

A quick bath and one breakfast later, it was back to the bustling rhythm of serving the inn guests. The dining hall was challenging, to say the least. Well, at least more challenging than Bell's usual days.

"HEYA SWEET THING!!! DID YA THINK ABOUT MY OFFER??? TONIGHT IS GONNA HAVE ONE HELL OF A MOON, AND I WANT YA IN MY ROOM TO SPEND IT WITH!!!" The local rowdy red oni who had been staying at the inn and repeatedly making molesting attempts at Bell's virginity had her arm hooked over his body, pressing his face to her boobs, and blowing on his ear the more she tempted him.

"I...I uh..."

"C'MONNNNN! AIN'T HARD TO SAY YES!!! I SWEAR I'LL BE GENTLE WITH THAT PUSSY OF YERS!"

Though the moon wasn't out, the red oni, among others in Noto, were feeling pent-up and eagerly looking for the best place to dump all their virility out. And Bell's natural human musk at point-blank range was as intoxicating as futanari ecstasy herbs. They can literally smell the virginity wafting up from his lower body. And Bell had nowhere near the strength to wrestle his delicate body away from the ripped forearm holding him like a vice.

BONK!!!

"EEE-YOW!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL, YA CRAZY-?!!"

She stopped just short of yelling out a curse to a certain maternal nuki who approached from behind and gave a fist to the oni's head, a demonic aura overflowing from her sheer presence.

"Oh I'm sorry...thought you could use a third horn on your head for tonight. I heard the brothel whores love an oni with an extra horn...as bulbous as it will look on your head if you don't stop molesting my Bell~~~~~..."

Tsuki's veiled threat oozed with such malevolence, it was enough to make Bell's skin crawl even if none of it was directed at him.

"Besides..."

The frightened oni's arm loosened enough to release Bell like a ragdoll over to Tsuki's as she pulled him to her side, holding him possessively.

"This one is MINE."

Having effectively staked her claim over Bell, the oni shakily nodded her head, with Tsuki walking both her and Bell away for a chance to breathe out in the hallway.

"Huff...huff...thank you, Tsuki~...I don't know what I would have done if you weren't-"

His voice stopped when Tsuki grinned and curled her tail over his body, drawing him close until he was pressed against her stomach. One hand combed through his hair, the other hand took his by the wrist and slipped it underneath her clothes. His eyes widened as his fingers wrapped around something veiny, leathery, hot, throbbing, sweaty, and sticky with pre.

"Fufufu...leave everything to me, Bell~. Tonight, you will be mine. And you're holding the proof of it right there~."

She clenched her stomach to get it to jump in his hands, chuckling at the way it made his girly arm move.

"I swear...if anyone wants to lay their horny fingers on you...they will have to go through ME. And I will always be close-by to come to your rescue if someone didn't learn their lesson. But I don't think that will be any trouble. You should have seen the looks on all those patrons' faces~..."

"Heh...hehehehe~..." Bell let out an adorable giggle, very happy to be this close to Tsuki and her smell. Of course...it only made him want to get a little randy too, his hand gliding up and down her foreskin a little, making her moan, groan, and grunt in the frustration of waiting to claim him.

"Oh...damn it, Bell~. You sneaky little cocktease~...do you have any idea how much trouble stuff like this is going to put you in by nightfall when I can no longer hold myself back?"

"Mngh...nope~..." Bell listlessly responded with. It didn't take him long to give it that much thought. Tsuki REALLY wanted him to continue and build her cum tanks up, get her spunk all churned together into thick, ass-plugging wads~...but his fingers were teetering her on the edge, and she was going to blow one off if she didn't get his hand away. So she shoved his arm aside.

"Ah-ah-ah~...you'll get plenty later tonight~. Do that to me anymore, and I'll have to start punishing you."

"Well...okay~." Bell relented, with Tsuki tilting his head up to kiss him over the forehead.

"Alright you cutie, back to work~." She gently pushed him off her so he could return to breakfast duty.

"Hey, Tsuki!!!" Tsumugi's chipper voice broke Tsuki's entranced staring over at Bell. She turned around to find the energetic, younger tanuki holding a small open box. Inside were dark blue, foul-smelling, marble-sized pills.

"It's almost that time of day, and Hedonism's Eve is tonight, so don't forget to take your evening pill!"

"Oh! Oh...umm...thank you...Tsumugi."

"Hmm?" Tsumugi was left a little stunned at the apprehensive way Tsuki accepted the box. Instead of taking one pill, she just closed it and walked away with it. Which was a switch from the previous years' Hedonism's Eves where she quickly popped one down on the spot. Tsumugi silently pondered to herself what was going through the inn mistress' head.

And once Tsuki was out of sight of everyone else, she stashed the box away in a front desk compartment. She felt bad about deceiving her two other staff members, but the relief she felt at not having to take those foul things this year made her feel better about it.

~~~

The day proceeded as usual. Though many were eyeing Bell up and down throughout his morning duties and at the dining hall during the lunch hour, hungry to sink their fingers into his body and defile it, one of the tanukis was always close by to ensure that no one would lay a finger on him. Besides, the offending oni from earlier that morning was in full view of nearly every other inn guest. Tsuki effectively made her proclamation to EVERY inn guest: no one, except her alone, would have their hands on him tonight.

After lunch, the hours were quiet. Because of the pain it was to deal with candid perverts and the messes they left behind in the common areas, the baths and the massage wing had been closed for the day with the promise of re-opening them the following day in time for the festival, which was the popular time people loved group renting out the onsen for drinks.

Speaking of messes, Tsuki was finding it more and more difficult to keep it in her yukata. Bell's teases from earlier in the morning got to her. And though he made good by not pushing the teasing any farther than that, her eyes were pinned on him like a hawk eyes its prey before snatching it. ESPECIALLY when it came to moments where he lifted something heavy to put it away in the cabinet, seeing those plush lips breathe air in and out. Or when he knelt down to pick a plate or sake cup off the lunch tables, pushing his butt up against his yukata robes.

Completely made her red in the face, and her meat starting to slip out of her fundoshi with three globs of pre dripping from her slit. Tsuki tried to cleanse the perverted thoughts from her mind with some impromptu meditation on innocent thoughts, like focusing on Bell's sweet, wholesome voice and his hardworking, helpful personality. An image lined with beautiful flowers that channeled her lust into romantic affection. It brought a sublime smile to her face, making her hum a content tune while she watched him work away.

"Wellllll...someone's in a good mood this day~." Itsuki's voice chimed in as she walked up to greet Tsuki at the front desk, breaking her out of the trance she put herself in. She brought in a small cup of tea for the inn mistress.

"Normally those pills you take this year always put you into a really bad slump about this time of day. So it's great to see you in such a cheery mood~. Has our Bell casted a happiness spell over you?"

"Mmm...yes~. He is wonderful~." Though still a lie by omission, Tsuki was telling the truth that Bell made her the happiest tanuki to walk the earth that day.

"That's wonderful~! Just be sure to watch your thoughts. Heavens know that I've been fantasizing about popping his boi cherry today. I don't think I can last past the dinner hour if I don't get out of here and find someone else! You just might break through the pill's influence thinking about him! I kid, I kid of course~."

"Hehe...heh...right..." Tsuki nervously responded with, feeling the words sting the more she kept up this fake charade. She held her hands out to accept Itsuki's tea. But the normally firm-wristed tanuki lost all control as they shook before her grip failed and then-

SPLASH!!!

"Ngh!!! That's hot!!!"

"Whoa whoa whoa! I'm really sorry, my lady!!! Did I say something to throw you...off...???"

Tsuki aired her yukata out with really inconvenient timing, her fellow innkeep looking down and noticing an all-too conspicuous and soaked tent being pitched with something thick. And then looked up to Tsuki with a disappointed look in her eyes.

"My lady...I think you owe me and Tsumugi an explanation."

"Ngh...haaaa...yeah I do." She sighed in defeat.

~~~

One brief explanation later...

"Ugh...Tsuki, you know this is really stupid and reckless. Can't you even remember what happened to me and Tsumugi the last time you took part in the Eve?"

"Of course I do!!! I felt so bad about it that I took over both of your shifts to let you rest for the day! But it's not like Bell hasn't given his consent, and Sara sent back some stuff with him to make sure he stays safe and unharmed for the night. Ambrosia's Bliss, incense that will help him avoid being "broken," everything he needs to wake up tomorrow in one piece...mostly."

"Haaaa...you know I'm in no position to deny you your desires, and I trust you when you say Bell has provided his consent. But does he even know how wild you get?"

"Trust me. He's fully aware that what he felt last night is only a fraction of what I feel during the Eve. But...but I couldn't say no when he asked me so earnestly to be my mate for Hedonism's Eve. Could you?"

Tsumugi thought for a minute, then sighed in defeat in the face of Tsuki's reasoning.

"Haaaa...of course not. And if there's one thing I know about you, it's that you will take good care of the people you care for. But I swear that if he becomes unable to move for the rest of his life after tonight, I will never forgive you. That's my job as one of your employees...and your friend."

"Trust me. He'll be fine. I will do everything I can to make sure he stays safe...well, everything in my control when the moon rises tonight."

"You really scare me sometimes, my lady."

Tsuki giggled and rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

"HOWEVER..." Tsumugi interjected, "you also know just how much we've been wanting to enjoy a piece of that cutie for ourselves too~..."

"Oh no...you can't mean..."

"Now now...I respect my lady too much to deny her the right to take his boi cherry. We'll leave that completely untouched. But if you can allow us to take him and have him take a little of the edge off our libido for us, we can call it even and forgive you lying to us. Does that sound good~?"

Tsuki felt a tightness clutching at her chest, a little bitter at needing to share her special mate and cutie with her other two innkeeps. But it's not like she could deny their requests, either. They deserved a little something too.

"Ungh...alright. You can have him until one hour before the dinner bell. Any later than that, and I will put you and Tsumugi on non-stop bath scrubbing duty until springtime. Is that clear?"

"Haha...deal~."

"ANNNNNND...I get to keep my eyes on you two. Can't have either of you getting carried away under Hedonism Eve's influence even during the day."

"Whaaaaat...don't you trust us?"

"Not as far as you can fling your spunk, that's for sure."

After arranging their deal, Itsuki went to find Tsumugi setting dishes away and deliver some tantalizing news in a hushed voice. Couldn't have Bell hearing it while he worked away in the kitchen.

"........"

"NO...WAY~♥"

~~~

"Mmm...phew..." Bell had returned from bringing more sake to some of the rooms that asked for it, carrying particularly fine vintage that was good for those long and steamy nights. Wiping the sweat from his brow, he leaned against a wall in the break room to take a breather. The first week was always the hardest to adjust to in a new job, and he felt the brunt of it.

"HEYYYY cutie~!♥"

"W-Whoa!!!" Bell found himself wrapped up in Tsumugi's arms and lifted off the ground so she could nuzzle and rub her nose into his soft, silky locks, her boobs squished against his back.

"Don't tell me you're getting tired already~!!!"

"Of course not! Just...just catching my breath is all!"

"Suuuuuuuure~."

"If that's the case..." Itsuki walked in to offer her input, "I think that calls for a bath break~."

"Whuh? But...I thought Tsuki said we closed them for the day!"

"JUST to the customers, cutie~. Tsuki leaves them open for the innkeeps to relax in before everything gets...'interesting' after nightfall~."

"That's right. And besides...we found these really nice oils and soaps out in the marketplace during our errands that we've just been itching to try. And...it's been quite some time since we last had a boy's input on fragrances~."

Bell turned plum red in the face when he realized what they were implying.

"M-Me? In the bath with you two...?"

"No need to hide what we've already seen, cutie~. You know what we look like underneath these yukatas already~. Well...at least Tsumugi's younger, less-developed body~."

"HEY!!!" Tsumugi loudly refuted her sister's claims with a yell, clearly feeling a little one-upped.

"Besides...we know alllllll about yours and Tsuki's plans for tonight~. When we offered to get you all nice, fresh, and smelling all sexy-like, she absolutely couldn't resist handing you over to us~." A subtle lie from Itsuki, even if she did want Bell to smell nice for Tsuki later tonight.

"Annnnnd..." Tsumugi continued holding him from behind, leaning her head down to whisper something hot and heavy right into Bell's ears.

"We'd figure it will be good to prepare you for what a tanuki is really like when they can't hold themselves back on this night~.♥ You want to do what you can to please Tsuki, don't you~?"

...

"Mngh..." Bell mumbled to himself, turning his eyes away from Itsuki who was staring him down.

"HMMMMMM~???" Tsumugi tightened her grip over him, while Itsuki pat the sides of his rear, as if to emphasize their point.

"Mngh...yes~." Bell at last nodded in agreement.

"Then it's settled!!! To the baths, Itsuki~!!!"

"Right behind you, sis~."

Tsumugi didn't bother putting Bell down, carrying the two-foot shorter boy in her arms all the way to the baths' changing rooms, with Itsuki following close behind. After setting him down, the two wasted no time in vulgarly loosening the hems of their yukatas and boldly throwing them to the sides before dunking them into one of the woven baskets, leaving only their fundoshis underneath. As compared to Tsuki's more mature and graceful approach, the two sisters' promiscuity just made Bell even more nervous, especially when they turned around to face Bell with their arms crossed under their boobs, legs standing apart to show off their bulges loud and proud. Thanks to the Eve, the two were just about ready to spill out of their under-linens.

orodawn
orodawn
156 Followers