Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded without looking away from her breasts, which hung pendulously from her frame. "Y-yeah. Yeah, absolutely. My god."

Dana smiled, rocked to one side, and planted her right foot on the mat. Her tongue ran along her teeth as she reached down, grabbed his cock firmly, and guided him back inside of her. She let out a long, low growl as she sank back down. Her cheeks came to rest on his thighs, and she wiggled in place with a girlish little giggle.

She thought his eyes had popped wide when he'd finally seen her bared breasts, but his pupils seemed to disappear entirely amongst the white when he saw her clit. Dana's clit was larger than most (or so she'd been told), with nearly an inch of it protruding out from under its hood. It had a very pronounced little glans, and the whole thing was just long enough to stroke like a miniature version of men and their cocks. She did not often think about it, as it was as large as it had always been, but nearly every lover she'd taken to bed had expressed a preference one way or the other.

When she was younger, the rejection was harder to take, but at her age it simply helped her separate the wheat from the chaff and Stephen was most definitely wheat.

"That is incredible," he said. One hand drifted down, and hovered just beyond it. "I've never seen anything like it."

"You can touch it."

He met her gaze for a moment, almost seeming to ask for permission again, so she nodded. And then he did. Dana shivered hard as he ran the pad of his index finger along it, pausing to trace the shape of her glans. His touch was so gentle it almost tickled, so she reached down, took his hand, and guided him.

"Use two fingers," she said, as he gripped it delicately. "Just like that."

He stroked her slowly, and a little awkwardly, but the feeling of it was less important than the feverish heat it added to her already-churning fire. Once she started riding him, lifting herself up a few inches at a time before letting him slide fully back within her, he stopped stroking her altogether, but he kept pressure on her clit and that was enough. Sometimes just a little squeeze was all she needed.

Dana closed her eyes and fell into the motion, her body on autopilot as she engaged that oldest fantasy. The one that made her squeal like nothing else. The only one that mattered. She planted her hands on his chest again and rode him harder, breasts bouncing against her ribs with every cycle. They had such a heaviness at the bottom of them that they could get quite a bit of momentum going in the right position, but she barely noticed. Everything was focused inwardly, on that beautiful memory of a warm summer night.

She orgasmed twice, one right after the other, and then a third time several minutes later before Stephen reached his limit and filled her with his third load of cum. Her vision was delightfully blurry when she returned to the moment, and she leaned down to kiss him.

***

Dana sat back and stared through the windshield of her car. The lights were on in the upstairs corner room, so Erin was home. Probably sewing away, having lost track of time. Again.

In the course of her drive home the flood of hormones had receded, and Dana had finally been able to think about what had transpired. Stephen had been absolutely stunning and a magnificent fuck, and if that had been the only factor that mattered she would have found a way to make that happen on a regular basis. He was young, healthy, attractive, and he had stamina. It was a fantastic combination.

On the other hand, Stephen was only two years older than Erin. At different times, they'd been in the same school, if likely always in different grades. It was possible that they knew each other. Erin was sensitive, and there was a lot of room for Dana to make a mistake that would really hurt Erin. The last thing she wanted was to hurt Erin.

She gave a firm nod of her head, and went inside.

"Erin!" she called, tilting her head toward the stairs. "I brought home dinner!" She set the bag down on the kitchen table and started bustling in the refrigerator. "Do you want seltzer with it?"

"What'd you get," came Erin's voice from near the top of the stairs. Coming closer.

"Chinese. I got you your orange chicken."

"Mom, I'm vegan now, remember?"

Dana whipped her head around, looking out around the refrigerator door, and stared in horror, but Erin could only keep a straight face briefly.

"That's terrible," Dana cried, giving a nervous laugh. "You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Priceless, Mom. Absolutely priceless. Thank you!" She sat down on one of the stools beside the table and started pulling the cartons out. "God, I wish I'd thought to have a camera ready. Your face was incredible."

"I thought I'd lost my damn mind for a second!"

Erin cackled gleefully and bounced on her stool. "I'll never be able to pull that on you again, but it was worth it. So worth it."

"Do you want a seltzer or not?" Dana whined.

"Yes please!" Erin smiled with a kind of faux-saccharine smile, and Dana just shook her head. "These are yours."

Dana grabbed her carton of beef and broccoli, in dramatic fashion, and plopped down on the stool. Her backside stung, still a little sensitive, and she couldn't stop the hiss from escaping her lips.

"Are you okay?" Erin laughed, tilting her head to the side.

"Actually," Dana said, drawing herself up, "I am. Yes. Very."

"Who am I to argue with an answer thrice given?" her daughter said, grandiosely.

"You spend too much time at the theater, Hunny."

Erin waved her off with her fork, and took a bite. "So why're you in such a good mood?"

"Because I had sex."

Erin tried to gasp, but her food got in the way. When it tried to go down into her lungs she ended up spitting out a mouthful of rice and barely-chewed chicken across the table in dramatic fashion, and it was all Dana could do not to bark with laughter.

"What?!"

Inspiration struck her like lightning. "You're really gonna like him. His name is Dave, he's very funny, and if things go well he might just be your new daddy."

"Mooom!"

Dana leaned to the side and shook her head. "Do you know how far you spit some of this?"

"Moom!"

She got up, still chuckling, and grabbed the open roll of paper towels. "Now I want a camera!"

Erin went completely red-faced. "Mom! Explain!"

"Relax. It was just a..." She hesitated, just for a heartbeat. "A guy. At the gym. One time thing."

"You had a one night stand?"

Dana rolled her eyes as she peeked over the top of the table, still wiping food off the floor. Erin had moved around to clear off the table top.

"Not even that. It was just a... just a fuck at the gym."

"A fuck at the gym," Erin repeated.

"Nothing more, nothing less." She looked around, trying to make sure she'd gotten everything, and stood up. "Well, I'd wanted to ease into the subject with at least a little tact, but that ship has sailed."

"Oh my god," her daughter said. "If you're about to tell me that 'Mommy horny,' I'm gonna throw up in my mouth."

"Smart ass." Dana tossed a few paper towels in the trash and sat back down. "No, it's... It's bigger than that. Much bigger, really. I mean, you... That new daddy joke must have seemed like it came out of nowhere for you, right?"

"And the nominees for Understatement Of The Year are..."

"You get your sense of humor from me, kid. You just didn't know it." They both took a bite of food, each making tentative eye contact while they chewed. "Before I met your dad, I had..." She paused to laugh. "I had some wild years. I lived big."

Erin turned her head just enough to give her a disbelieving sideways glance.

"I know. I know. A lot of things changed when I met your dad, not the least of which was you coming along." Then she hurriedly added, "and I wouldn't change a thing about that, because you are my light, but... for a long time while he and I were together, I didn't recognize me. You know?"

Before Erin could respond, Dana shook her head. "Sorry. Dumb question. You couldn't know. All me and him ever did was fight. I had no energy for anything else, and... and then, when he left, I took the evening shift at the Thrifty Foods, and... did that."

Erin swallowed and put down her fork, and Dana reached over to put her hand over her daughter's.

"Every day since he left has been a step forward for us, you know? One step closer to where we want to be, and who we want to be, right?"

Erin nodded and looked down, but not far enough to hide the tears forming from Dana.

"Hunny?"

Her daughter reluctantly looked up.

"I don't regret a minute of that. Not one. I would work two jobs for five more years if I had to, without a second thought. For us. For you."

"Okay," she said, hoarsely.

"It's funny, though, because I've been at UA for six months. I quit Thrifty because we didn't need the extra money anymore, but I've..." Dana stared off into space. "It's kind of like I forgot how to be me, you know? Instead of schlepping off to work more hours, I'd just... come home and drink wine. I had all this time on my hands, and I was doing nothing with it.

"I'm ready to start living again," she said, delivering it with all the deserved emphasis of the mission statement that it was, "and I want you to be a big part of that."

Erin gave her a wide-eyed look, and Dana had to lick her lips to put some moisture back in them.

"I want us to be closer."

"We're not close?"

She shook her head. "I want you to know... the real me, you know? I want to be able to tell you anything, and I want you to feel like you can always talk to me."

"I can talk to you," Erin said, though there was a hint of guardedness to it.

"Not just about dumb stuff, or your day. I'm talking about real stuff. I mean, be honest. How many of your friends can you really talk to about each of the things that you're going through with your transition?"

Erin looked down and frowned.

"Some, right? About some things?"

"Yeah," her daughter said softly, and Dana gave her hand a tight squeeze.

"I don't need you to tell me everything, okay, but when something comes up and your mind starts going 'gosh, who would even want to hear about this? Who would get this at all?' I want to be on that list. I want you to know that, no matter what, there's always at least one person in your life who will drop everything and listen. Who is always in your corner, unequivocally."

"Mom, you..." Erin's voice dropped to a whisper mid-word, and after a moment she nodded hesitantly.

"I want to be your Lorelai, and I'd love to have you as my Rory."

Erin blinked. "Who?"

Dana put her head in her hands and laughed. "Oh my god, I'm old."

Erin barked out a laugh, and then continued to snicker silently while Dana shook her head.

"Well, now I know what we're doing for the rest of the night. Come on."

Her daughter looked at her in shock as Dana picked up her food and stood.

"Let's go."

"Where?"

"To the couch. We're watching Gilmore Girls."

"Mom, we're not savages. We eat at the table." She looked down at her little screen and typed furiously.

"Get your beautiful butt over here," Dana said, pointing, "and prepare to get cultured."

"How old is this show?" Erin looked up from her phone in shock. "It's not even in HD!"

"Now!"

Erin rolled her eyes, picked up her carton and her can of seltzer, and dragged her feet across into the living room.

"You know," Dana said, as she picked up the remote, "I always wanted to have a relationship like this with my mom, but it turns out she's more of an Emily."

"I didn't understand a word of that," Erin said, with her trademarked unfazed snark.

She pulled out a blanket for herself, held up the end so Erin could curl in right next to her, and tucked the both of them in tightly. "Don't worry. You will."

***

The restaurant had a lovely dark wood motif, with soft incandescent lighting and high barriers between the booths. It looked like every table and corner had been designed to maximize privacy. The bar was centrally located, where a young man and a young woman worked the patrons in tandem with an unspoken ease that was apparent at first sight. The smells, coming out of the kitchen in back, were heavenly. She took a deep breath in through her nose and wondered how she'd gone her entire life without stepping foot in any place so sophisticated.

June waved when Dana walked in, and Dana smiled.

"Right on time," June said. "I do love punctuality." There was something about the other woman's dark eyebrows and full lips that made everything she said sound suggestive.

"What is this place?" Dana sat down opposite the other woman, and stared around in hesitant wonder. "Am I in heaven?"

June swirled a glass of something amber and thick, and smiled. At a wave from the girl at the bar, June nodded and pointed to her own cup, and the young woman bustled away. "Now you're in on the secret. This place is very exclusive. Don't tell too many people, use your best judgement on the ones you do, and it'll always be like this."

Dana's brow furrowed. "Wouldn't keeping it exclusive be a good way to make sure it goes out of business for lack of money?"

June smiled. "Look at the menu."

Dana unfolded the leatherbound pages and gasped. "I can't afford this."

"My treat. The alimony check cleared this morning."

"But you paid the last two times!"

June dismissed her with a wave of her hand. "I'm not keeping track, and neither should you."

Dana's eyebrows rose of their own accord, and she laid a hand on her chest. "Thank you."

June gave her a subtle salute with her glass, and took a sip. "So how was the rest of your day?"

Dana laughed as she set her purse down into the corner of the booth and laid her jacket over it. "Not bad. You're going to need to keep an eye on Kieren Fletcher next year. I caught him trying to look up my dress again today."

"There's always at least one in fourth," June replied with an easy smirk. "There will be a few more like him when he's in my class. There always are. Thank you, though."

Dana nodded and smiled. "I'm all for going after the younger ones, but..." She let the sentence hang, and was rewarded with a rich laugh from June. "Aside from that, it was a pretty standard Friday afternoon. Nobody paid any attention, and they're all going to regret it on Monday when I hit them with a quiz."

"I knew we were friends for a reason."

"Why, because I don't mind punishing my students a little?"

June shook her head, mouth open while her tongue probed her molars. "I have a proposal for you, and I'd like for you to hear me out."

Dana turned and smiled as the young woman from the bar set down a napkin and a glass. It smelled like a flame, with a hint of fruit. Brandy then, she thought. Interesting. "I'm listening."

June sat up and stretched, looking like nothing so much as a large cat. It was all shoulders and neck, and though she was wearing the same dress she'd worn to teach in earlier there was a sensuousness to it as she moved that spoke of deep and abiding self-confidence. The woman could turn it on at the blink of an eye.

"When you started, you looked like every teacher who comes over from the public system. Harried, exhausted, and overworked." She kept her gaze on Dana as she took another sip. "Since then, in little fits and bursts, you seem to have found your groove again. It's been wonderful to see, not least of which because I like you. But then, on Monday, in you walked with just a bit more..." Her cheek dimpled elegantly as she gave Dana a predatory, lopsided smile. "Bounce."

Dana's eyes widened.

"I'm right, aren't I?"

"...Maybe," Dana said, giving a lopsided smile of her own.

At that, June leaned back. Hers was a casual kind of confidence. "How old was he?"

"Twenty-two," she said, immediately. "Maybe twenty-one."

"Where?"

"At a gym."

"First time?"

"Yes," Dana said, undaunted by the rapidfire exchange.

"Repeat?"

"...Maybe?"

June gave a low purr of approval and took another sip. "I like you, Dana. I like our lunches together. I like your vibe."

"Well, thank you."

"More importantly, I like that you're not intimidated by me."

"You know," Dana said, eyes narrowing as she stared into space, "now that you mention it, I like that about you too. At Harbor View, I had to go out of my way to play nice with the other faculty. Even then, they were always very wary around me, and it was grating."

"I suspect that none of them were on your level."

Dana blinked. "I don't know about that. They were all bright, and—"

"That's not what I meant," June said, interrupting. "You're a beautiful woman, Dana, and some women do not tolerate your kind of beauty no matter how pleasant and accommodating you try to be."

Dana said nothing, but nodded vaguely.

"And the men," she said, voice dripping with contemptuousness. "They're all so worried about getting sued over every little thing that they might as well be neutered."

Again, Dana said nothing but nodded.

"I'll stop wasting your time. I like sex, Dana. It's fair to say that I love it, and in the eight years since my husband left me I have been having a lot of it."

"Oh," she said, voice wavering ever so slightly, her eyes growing wider with every word..

"I'm not looking for another husband, or a partner. I'm just living my life the way I always wanted to, and was too afraid to. I like young men. All of them. They're just..." She paused, and cast her gaze out across the room. "They're so pretty."

Dana followed her gaze to the bartender, the young man, and smiled.

"But do you know what I like more than sex with young men?"

She shook her head.

"Threesomes," June said, with as steady a gaze as Dana had ever seen. "There's something about the tension of it... the lust. The bodies in motion. The give and take. Watching, and being watched. A pause to catch your breath before diving back in tongue first."

Dana took a long sip from her glass. The brandy burned on its way down, but it was nothing compared to the heat on her skin.

"Have you ever had a threesome with a man and another woman?"

"Once or twice," Dana said, her voice having lost some of its strength. "A lifetime ago."

"I don't want to fuck you, Dana, but I think that you and I could come to an agreement that benefits both of us."

"I... I don't understand."

"Of course you don't," June said, laughing. "I haven't explained my proposal yet." She leaned forward again, arms resting against the tabletop, and spoke low. "I would like to find some young men to fuck, and I'd like to do it with you. Or, find some young man to fuck and call you to see if you want to join us. Or, get a call at one in the morning because you found a young man and want me to come over and fuck him with you."

"You do like that word, don't you?"

"Fuck," June enunciated, with a sly smile. "Don't deflect. You're better than that."

Dana looked down at her glass. Her head was swimming, and she didn't think it was the brandy. "I don't know what to say."

"I'd be disappointed if you did. This is purely a no strings attached offer. I don't want to wake up to you standing outside my door with a boombox in the rain, trying to win me over for yourself." After an appropriate pause, she added, "I like you, Dana, and I think we could have a lot of fun together."

"I like you too," she said, at first out of a sense of social obligation to repeat the sentiment, but the truth of the matter was plain enough to warrant her restating it. "I do."

Like herself, June had short dark hair, though June wore it even shorter. She had olive skin, full lips, and a nose that dominated her face in a way that if she turned slightly, it obscured one eye and gave her an air of mystery. She was several years older than Dana, but fit. In better shape than herself, Dana had to admit. She couldn't deny that the woman was attractive, or that she was at least somewhat attracted to her.

123456...9