All Comments on 'Fetish Focus: Diapers and Wetting'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

I adore watersports! It sounds as if you're a fan too. 5 stars for this effort.

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

What a fun and erotic story!

Love the way you have Shelly talk you into it.

I too enjoy water sports and diapers; you capture the thrill!

Looking forward to this new series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely love it, my two live in fuck buddies like to do this sort of thing then invite me to fuck and suck their brains out, the final finish for me to piss on them in the bath and them to piss on me. Love it, so sucking fucking kinky and hot. Depraved Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

gforce746gforce746over 1 year ago

Fetish Focus is such a great series idea focusing on fetish and kink short stories! And a perfect to choice kicking it off with "Diapers and Wetting" I thoroughly loved it! Water sports being one of my fetishes, your writing perfectly captured the very erotic nature of this kink. Like that you are inviting readers to submit ideas on their Fetishes/Kinks for you to write about, in your incredibly amazing erotic literary talents! Anxious to read the next in this series.

IdyutIdyutover 1 year ago

I like the use of diapers and not get mired in AB play. Very Omorashi and fun pee play.

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelights3 months ago

Loved this story and I really hope you write the sequel you have certainly left it open

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...