Fetish Library: DDLG

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a split second, Rebecca was grabbed up from the waist and pulled against Paul's body. In the shock she twisted and clung to his neck, instinctively wrapping her legs around his waist. Paul staggered off into the master bedroom with Rebecca attached, his hands busily undoing his belt as they bumped into the bed. Explosively he threw open his arms, sending Rebecca to the mattress with a jolt. She looked up to see him tearing off his shirt revealing a wide hairy chest and thickened belly, his cock protruding from the waistband of his jockey shorts. Rebecca ambled back on the bed as he pulled off the rest of his clothes. As Paul drew near, Rebecca's eyes were glued onto his cock. Curling upward, she could see how frighteningly thick it was, his reddish cockhead the size of a lemon, and dripping with pearly white precum. She worried about how much it would hurt, but had no plans to stop.

Paul crudely pushed her legs up with his muscly thighs, swiftly penetrating her and causing her to scream. He would pull out, then push back in, gaining further entrance with every thrust. His actions were wordless, pushing back against her legs as he sought to conquer her. Rebecca cried, taking deep breaths and desperately wanting every goddamned inch of him. Each initial stab was eased and lessened as Paul pried her cunt open. Rebecca had never experienced such a sizeable dick, and felt she was paying penance for wasting her life.

Once he had a comfortable groove, Paul began to relentlessly slug away at Rebecca's shaven cunt. His hand found her throat, his fingers encircling her larynx just enough to cause panic but not enough to prevent speech.

"Tell daddy you want it, tell daddy you want his cock," He spat out in staggered breaths. "You love your daddy fucking you properly don't you,"

"Yes daddy, mmm please, please fuck me daddy. No more boy dick for me," Rebecca rasped out as tears filled her eyes. "Ohhhh Dadddddddy, fuuuuuuckkkk meeeeeee,". Paul strangled her as he kept up his cruel pace.

Closing her eyes and absorbing the abuse, almost fading out of consciousness, Rebecca's mind drifted off. For years, she had grown used to a soulless sex, the clitoral orgasm from her own hand, the ignorance of a selfish and smug lover. Giving herself over to this full body assault was like a cleansing fire. She could feel every muscle of her body burn as this strange man used her in brutal fashion.

By the time Paul had pulled out and mounted her face, she submitted to her end- the violent throat fucking causing her to gag and sputter. He begged his "baby to make him cum and watched her eyes flutter to life as she took control, gripping him with both hands and suckling his dick. Paul relented and let Rebecca work him expertly, her eyes now watching his naked body twist and writhe. The first shot went up her nose and across her forehead, the second and third painting her cheeks and closing an eye. Paul bellowed and grabbed himself, whining with every lick she gave his sensitive leaking cock. He collapsed beside her crying out in ecstasy as she lay there satisfied.

Then time began again.

In the graceful way he lifted her from the bed, the gentle manner in which he turned on the shower and tested the water before she could step underneath. His giant hands fell soft as he cleaned her body, watching her face as he went about all the sore bits. He let her cry in the water as he held her close, offering no attempt at solution. He let her have a pee while he changed the sheets, then came back to dry her in a big fluffy towel. While she sunk into bed he fetched her a glass of water, some aspirin and a bag of peas wrapped in a kitchen towel, kissing her forehead while letting her ice herself and regaining comfort. They went to sleep as he reminded her "You're always going to be my baby,"

And that was that.

Rebecca came to learn that she would put herself through it all, so long as it meant those arms and those kisses in the end. No man would ever leave her so cold, blank and alone again. Not this girl's daddy.

Thanks for reading. Got any kinks you want explored and added to the library? Comment below, maybe tell me what turns you on about it, and if it tickles my fancy as well you'll see it written about here. Cheers

12