Fetish Made Me a Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
How my fetish change my life.
944 words
3
14.4k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plimboy
Plimboy
12 Followers

I have had a sneaker plimsoll fetish since my teens and in the early 2000's I discovered yahoo groups and other sites where other people shared that interest. It was not long before I was messaging and chatting with others and exploring this interest. Most of the people on there were men and there were women too. It was about this time when wearing plimsolls and Dunlop green flash were popular, they became fashionable and could be seen everywhere.

I exchanged emails and shared pictures as well as chatting on yahoo groups, and got talking to a couple of people who were dominant and my submissive side was nurtured and excited especially with the link to my fetish.

I agreed to meet one of then, he was a guy in his late forties fifty ish and wanted spoke about me kissing his Dunlop clad feet and wanting to slipper me (corporal punishment using a plimsoll). Again it played to my fetish, and I got drawn more and more in submitting led by the fetish interest, and finding people who shared the interest.

I was married and without children, I was early 30's and my wife was a year older than me, I was average build and 5ft 9, wife was a little over weight average height and 5ft 8. my wife worn plimsolls and Dunlop green flash trainers I bought her, but to be fair it would not have been her first choice but wore them. We had a sex about once a week and my fetish encouraged by the groups I had joined and people I spoke to meant that I wore my plain white plimsolls even when having sex with my wife, time to time she may have worn hers in bed too. She would cum when she was on top of me, or when I gave her oral.

I on the other hand enjoyed my chats with those who shared my interested and were nurturing my sub side and spent a lot of time thinking about those chats and using my hand, so my cuming during sex became less.

I agreed to meet him at a car park near his house which was about 30 minute's drive away, and set about finding a day and time that suited, and so I could get away with wife being suspicious. So we agreed to meet one afternoon, I told the wife that I had a late afternoon meeting and would be home a bit late.

He wanted me to dress in plain white lace up oxford plimsolls, white shorts and a white t shirt, and not to wear underwear. Packed the stuff in the boot of the car and headed off that day, feeling nervous and apprehensive never having done anything like this previously... ever.

I followed his directions and met at the car park, I got out of the car in my all-white outfit holding only my car key, and he drove in. he was a chubby over weight guy with a slightly shorter than me with a close trimmed beard. Told me to get in the car which I did, I said hello and was told to only speak when I was told to, it made me nervous but the domination excited me, I looked down at his feet and he was wearing Dunlop green flash trainers, which excited me further.

We arrived at his house and told me to stand in the middle of the floor with my hands on my head and to look at the floor, he walk around me, touching my bum and running his hands across my body, emm very nice he said," on your knees", pushing my shoulders down, he is now standing in front of me, with me now looking at his Dunlop green flash trainers.

He points to them and says, get down and kiss them, I start kissing his trainers, with him directing were I kiss and what foot.... After a while he start moving back towards his sofa telling me to crawl while still kissing his trainers.

He sits down and stretches his legs out and told me to kiss and lick the rubber side walls, soles and then to suck on the toe caps... suck them just like your wife sucks cock.... As I am sucking, he forces the toe cap further and further into my mouth. This goes on for about 30 mins, then he orders me to stand, he steps forward, with me remembering to look down at the floor and his Dunlop trainers he rubs his hand over m shorts & feels that I am hard... tut tut, "I did not say you could be hard did I boy", "you will be punished for that next time"... "you may leave and I want you back here with 5 days for further training"... I left his house and walked the 1/4 mile back to the car park where he had picked me up and I had left my car, it felt odd walking in just a white T shirt, unlined thin white shorts and white plimsolls.

I visited another few times as instructed by him, its was during these visits that he increased his control and continued to feed my fetish, as well as training and punishments, slipperings. On about the 3rd visit after he had me kiss and lick his Dunlop green flash as previously had me kneel up and nuzzle his cock through his shorts, which went from semi to hard on quickly he pulled the leg of his shorts up to allowed his cock out and me kiss it, sniff it and lick the head.

Plimboy
Plimboy
12 Followers