Fetish Made Me a Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
This is the development of my wife joining in.
2k words
3.36
8.7k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plimboy
Plimboy
12 Followers

Part 2

I was enjoying the indulgence of my fetish and his domination, I become nervous about it developing into kissing and licking his cock, but the fetish drew me back each time. Until my wife found that I had left the yahoo groups page open on our shared desk top computer. She was annoyed and asked me what all this was about, as luck would have it, she had not seen the chat on the group page, about plimsolls etc, thankfully nothing about my liaisons.

I explained that is was just about my interest and fetish, which she obviously knew about and that I was sorry for not telling her, which was her issue that I had kept in a secret... after a few days she asked me to log on so she could have a look, which I did, I suggested that if she was interested, we could set up a joint email and yahoo groups account. As there were other women on there and seem to be just about people sharing an interest after few days she agreed.

I emailed the guy I had been seeing, who I now had to call Master or DM, and explained the situation, he continued to email me on my separate email account, and started to engage with us on the joint account, aiming a lot of his conversation to her some of their conversation would go on for a while and she found herself checking to see if he had replied or was on line.

In the meantime, she had started conversations with other one in particular who was about our age and started flirting with her, which she found flattering, especially as it was just anonymous on the web, he convinced her to share pictures of her in plimsolls, and asked her to get a pleated tennis pe skirt, which did and had her take pictures of herself, without her face in the pictures and post them on the group like others were doing. Her confidence grew and she liked the comments she got about how good she looked from the new guy she was talking to who she now referred to a Master Simon. He asked he to do sexual things like taking pictures that showed her pussy while still having her pe kit and plimsolls in the shot, that progressed to her getting a small plimsoll and rubbing it on her fanny and sending him the pictures and videos. He was sending her pictures of a similar nature and she was surprised at how big his cock was, he had told her he had size 11 feet, she commented that big feet big cock, their exchanges were becoming more sexual and explicit.

In the meantime I was still sneaking off to serve my Master who by now was having me suck him off and tell me that soon he will be using my wife as his slut.... I found this arousing which he sensed and lead to punishments, which he enjoyed handing out.

She continued to chat with Master Simon & DM and the conversations became more sexual and she started to talk about meeting in person just to meet up and put a face to a name, so to speak....

She told me that she found the chatting and picture exchanges exciting and she felt better about herself, it that the flirting was flattering, as well as how dominant they Master Simon & Master DM (she was still unaware that I had been serving Master DM who had been training me and making me his cocksucker) she thought it would be fun for us to start meeting some of these people and that both Master Simon & Master DM thought it would be good also.

I wanted more and like being sub to Master DM, it feed my fetish and I was now over the initial fear and shock of sucking his cock, so much so I was beginning to enjoy it, especially as he had feed my fetish and developing my sub side.

She had arranged to meet Master Simon first on a weekday at a shopping centre mall which was about half way between where we both lived. He told her what we were to wear and where we would meet. So the day arrived and we were both nervous but excited, she had to wear a short skirt, she picked a denim one, t shirt and white plimsolls, I was to wear t shirt shorts ( I picked cargo style shorts) and again plimsolls, we were not to wear underwear and she could only wear a sports type bra if she had to wear a bra. He also said he wanted us to prove that we were serious and to bring the plimsolls she had masturbated with for him and a dildo.

We arrived and the shopping mall and waited outside a side entrance in the car park area as he had instructed, we waited a while and was thinking that he was not going to show up, then he appear, we said hello, he shook my had and kissed her, saying how lovely she looked. He was 6ft 2 slim with defined muscles, he had polo shirt, chino style dress shorts and Dunlop green flash. He suggested we pop into the cafeteria area and have a coffee and chat.

We sat down at the table and he looked at me and said, I will have a cappuccino and whatever the lovely lady wants, you will have small bottle of water, on your way boy. My wife looked shocked, but smiled at him and her face then lit up. I went off and to buy the drinks as ordered, I was a little taken back that he was so dominant straight away, but that excited me too, as did his footwear.

I return to the table after about 15 mins of queuing and waiting, they were in full conversation, she was laughing and leaning her arms on the table leaning towards him. I put the drinks in front of then and bottle of water down, which he moved so that I would be sitting next to him.

I started to speak to say how are you etc, make conversation. He gestured for me to stop, these are the rules he said.. you do not speak unless I ask you something, I am here speaking to this sexy lady, who I hope is going to be my new squeeze. With that he produced a small plastic bag from his pocket with a pair of scrunched up white laces, which took from the bag and told me to open my mouth, in the middle of the busy cafeteria pushed them into my mouth, I closed my mouth, he said, if that does not work, I will put clothes peg on your tongue, so speak only when I say. I nodded and sat there. It was moments later as my saliva soaked into them that I realised they were soaked in cum.

Her face was a picture, she was glowing and enjoying his superior controlling way and his flirting with her, showing her attention, he told me to go and sit at an adjoining table, which I did and they continued to talk and laugh, then he reached over and held her hands.

After what seemed a long time, trying to drink my water from the bottle with cum soaked laces in my mouth, he and she stood up, he said, follow us boy, I was humiliating and they walk in front of me holding hands to the outside, to a garden area with seats, water features and many bushes, they sat on a bench, in a secluded are and it was obvious that I had site a few yards away opposite them.

They continued to talk and she like in the cafeteria kept tugging at the hem of her skirt, as she was wearing no knickers, although it was a warm summers day the garden area was not busy and we were at the end of one the side walk ways, he had his arm around her and holding he close, I was getting hard, sitting watching, tasting his cum as it seeped from the laces.

He beckoned me over and told me to stand in front of them, he ask her to tell the rules he had discussed with her and I was to listen. She said that she liked him and was enjoying the day, and would like to see him again, that it would be on the basis that they initially meet in a hotel, which I was to arrange and pay for, and I would not be present, it would be an opportunity for them to get to know each other and see were things went, after that it would be that he will visit us at home and that if it got him visiting us there would be rules which I and to a degree she would have to follow. His other condition was that if they decided to have sex, and got him aroused that there would be no backing out, that it would have to be seen though to completion.

I nodded, feeling inferior and humiliated, but excited. He said now let go to the car, so they walked ahead to our car and I followed, I unlocked the car he sat in the back seat with her with his arm around her, he then held out the plastic bag and told me to empty the lace from mouth back into the bag.... "Hope they are clean now boy" he then turned to her and said do what I told you to prove you are serious, with that he put one of his legs though the gap between the front seats and told me to kiss is Dunlop trainers, while she sat next to him with her legs spread and masturbating with the dildo that she had been told to bring, while she was doing that her turned her head and starting kissing her, she orgasmed... he removed his foot from my face opened the back door lent over and kissed her again, and said I will be in touch my lovely, sexy new squeeze..

The drive home was interesting, she asked me how I felt and if it was too much, I said I found it stimulating and exciting and his control and dominance was amazing especially as it was our first meeting and he started as he meant to go on. She said that he had said that in their chats and that it was one of the things that she liked that he knows what he wants and that him taking control was a massive turn on for her, and that working herself with the dildo for him was so hot, she felt like she had no control, and when he kissed her, tongue in her mouth she had and amazing orgasm, she cannot wait to see what he would be like if he eventually fucks her.

He had told her that he likes to more than just one session that she would be repeatedly fucked, and that she should expect that he would use all her holes. She did say that the idea that backing out was not an option if they did start to get it on made her nervous, but she was very turned on and thought the laces in my mouth as a gag, and having me kiss his trainers while he had her fuck herself was so hot..

We got home and had the most amazing sex, although part of my problem was staying hard, which sometimes plagued our sex, and when it did she would ride my face while I wanked, but not on this occasion, she rode my cock and we both came like we hadn't in a long, long time

Later that day she was back on the yahoo groups, messenger and emails chatting to Master Simon and chatting to Master DM (the guy I had been seeing, without her knowing & what had pretty much started all of this adventure). Later that evening she said that we should meet up with Master DM, as he seemed dominant but not as forceful as Simon, although his approach does entice her but also finds it a little scary.

Plimboy
Plimboy
12 Followers