Fetishes Awakened Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned in and kissed her softly. When our lips parted I smiled at her. "Whatever grandma wants."

Renata lead me into the bedroom. She crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees then braced herself on her elbows as she looked back at me and smiled. I quickly stripped off my clothes then crawled onto the bed behind her and took up position.

"Just like before baby," she cooed softly. "That made me feel so good."

I softly gripped her dimpled butt cheeks and parted them a bit then I licked down the crack of her ass before setting on her asshole. I slowly darted my tongue around it.

"Oh yes," Renata moaned.

I felt her quiver with excitement as I worked my tongue over her asshole. She pushed herself back against my face as I felt an orgasm brewing in her already. So I took two fingers and slid them up inside her meaty pussy.

"Ya!" she yelped loudly.

I felt her body shake as that was all it took to evoke the orgasm in her. I felt her thick goo coat my fingers and I actually felt her roomy pussy tighten up a bit. I increased the pressure with my fingers on her g-spot and pressed my tongue harder against her asshole.

"Oh ya!" she yelped loudly again. "Do it!"

I knew what she meant. As I continued rubbing her g-spot, I leaned my face in a bit more and increased the pressure of my tongue on her asshole. A moment later, my tongue pushed inside her a bit.

"Oooooh," Renata let out a low guttural groan and I felt her cum again.

I swirled my tongue up inside her asshole and continued to rub inside her pussy causing another massive orgasm to go through her.

"Oh baby," Renata moaned deeply as she pulled away from me after her fifth or sixth orgasm. "I need to feel you inside me." She turned over onto her back and beckoned me to her.

I slowly crawled into position and guided my cock towards her waiting pussy. We both moaned loudly as I entered her.

Renata reached up and put her hands to my face. "Go slow," she whispered.

I did as asked and was deliberately slow, but I made sure to push myself deep inside of her warm pussy and hit her g-spot.

Renata wrapped one leg around my midsection, and the other she slid up my arm until her foot rested on my shoulder.

"Oh you fuck my old pussy so good baby," she whimpered.

"And you fuck me so good too," I whispered back.

This was surreal. Just hours earlier I had been fucking this sixty-eight year old woman on camera for money. And now I was doing it again, and this was just for fun!

We were both pretty sweaty by the time I fired a load of cum deep up inside her, but neither of us felt anything other than contentment. Renata collapsed back onto the bed and I laid forward and laid my head against her ample and soft breasts. She held me close to her and kissed my head as we both caught our breath. We then both drifted off into a very contented sleep.

******

The next night I was back in the dish pit at Red Lobster. I had woken up after Renata had and we spent a nice day with each other before I headed off to work. I told her I would be home late so she shouldn't wait up. And she told me that if she wasn't awake, she'd leave our video out for me to watch after I got home, and there would be dinner in the fridge.

When we parted for the day, I went to work and Renata headed over to Rob's place to pick up the picture of her and her nephew along with the video.

Work was work. I slaved away in the dish pit, berating the occasional server who didn't stack their dishes properly on the rack in front of me. Closing time rolled around and the same cute waitress from before told me a few people were going for drinks at the Hard Rock on Yonge Street.

"I doubt I'll be able to make it," I sighed at her with a sigh. "Probably won't get out of here until one."

"Bummer," she sighed. "Hey. How was your family dinner on Thursday?"

"Good," I smiled knowingly. "Fine time was had by all."

******

I got back to Renata's place just before 1:30am. As expected she was asleep in bed. She had left a note for me on the kitchen table. Dinner was in the fridge, and the video was on top of the TV.

I wasn't really hungry, so while I did go to the fridge, I only grabbed a beer. Then I lit myself a cigarette and headed to the TV. I grabbed the video and popped it into the VCR then slumped onto the sofa and hit play on the remote.

Man. Rob did good work. The video started with lingering shots of the pictures he had arranged around the apartment we shot in. Then he focused on Renata sitting there with a wistful look on her face, wearing her robe.

It was so weird watching myself on tape like this. But it looked as hot as it was in real life. I shut off the TV and VCR after the video was over and headed into the bathroom to take a shower before heading to bed. As I lingered under the water I wondered how this video would sell.

I crawled into bed and snuggled up against Renata's body and drifted off to sleep.

******

The next morning I woke and shuffled out of the bedroom.

"Good morning dear," Renata beamed a smile at me. "Coffee is on if you would like some."

"Yes thank you," I groaned. I shuffled over to the kitchen counter and pulled a mug out of the cupboard and filled it up.

"Milk is in the fridge and the sugar is right over there," Renata called out from the kitchen table.

"That's okay," I managed a weak smile. "I take it black."

"Did you see our video?" Renata asked pleasantly as I sat down opposite her at the kitchen table.

"I did," I nodded after a sip of my coffee. "Rob did good work."

"He says he already has interest from buyers too," she added with a giggle. "I must confess to being surprised that so many people want to see this old lady have sex."

"He has buyers already?" I asked surprised.

"Some," she nodded with a smile. "Oh also," she added. "Rob wants to see you when he gets back."

"Where is he?" I asked.

"I didn't ask, but he said he'd be back today," she stood up moved over to me then leaned in and kissed me. "So expect a call," she added as she turned and headed for the bathroom.

******

Later that afternoon Rob and I met up in a seedy bar not far from work. He seemed surprised when I only ordered a pint instead of a quart.

"I gotta work in a few hours," I sighed. "Unfortunately, you aren't paying me enough to quit," I chuckled.

"Well," he chuckled in response. "At least rent won't be an issue for you."

"Oh yeah," I nodded. "I hope you don't have a policy about fraternization between employees," I said as I took a sip.

"Whatever floats your boat," he shrugged his shoulders. "It's not my cup of tea, but if I were you I'd be banging those hot waitresses at Red Lobster."

"I'm a dish pig," I snorted. "I'm kinda low on the food chain."

"Well it works in the meantime," he added as he lit a smoke. "I was going to keep you two exclusive with each other."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Initial reaction seems to be of the belief that you and Renata may actually be grandmother and grandson."

"No shit," I was amazed. "How did you get a reaction so fast?"

"Well I've got an arrangement with this guy who runs a sex shop in Quebec," he explained as he took a puff of his smoke. "They don't have the same restrictions that we do here in Ontario. So," he continued. "I take him a copy of the finished product and he offers it up for rent or for view," he said.

"Or for sale?" I added with a knowing smile.

"Exactly," he nodded. "Twenty seven orders already and he's only had it a day."

"Wow," that did shock me.

"And he told me that there were a lot of inquiries about if there were any more videos of the two of you and if you're really related." he toasted me with his glass. "So exclusive," he explained.

"Works for me," I said with a raise of my bottle.

"I just gotta figure out settings and scenes," he added.

******

Five days later Renata and I snuggled on the couch watching the latest video Rob had put together of us. It started on another woman, not quite as old as Renata but old enough to be my mother. And in fact, that's exactly what she was pretending to be. She was talking on the phone about how happy she was that her son, Dale, was now living with her mother.

She was another heavy-set woman, with graying hair, big tits, and thick glasses. Her face did slightly resemble Renata's, but her hips were a bit wider.

"I think it's better for him," she said over the phone. "Hopefully it keeps him out of trouble," she sighed. "But at least it gets him away from that horrid step-mother of his," she added with venom in her voice.

The shot then cut to one of the pictures we'd taken before the first video shoot. This one was me, Becky and Renata. It started off out of focus, then came in clearer, before zooming out so that Renata and I were visible on the bed, with her squatting over my face, and my tongue up her pussy, Renata moaned her approval loudly as the shot moved a few times.

"I just think it's a healthier environment for him to be in," a quick shot of my 'mother' appeared again before cutting back to me and Renata again. This time she was braced on her elbows and knees, and I was tongue-fucking her asshole as had become a favorite of hers in the time since I'd moved in with her.

"Well you know what I think of that woman my ex married," my 'mother huffed into the phone about five minutes later. "My mother is certainly more mellow than that and much easier to get along with," she continued.

Back to a shot of me and Renata, clinking a couple of bottles of Carlsberg together. After taking a swig from hers and swallowing it, she put her bottle down on the night stand then leaned in and took my cock into her mouth.

Five or six minutes later, my 'mother' was back. "Besides, I feel better knowing that my mother has someone living with her now. I was always worried about her being lonely in that musty apartment. It'll be nice for her to have the companionship."

Back to Renata and I again. This time I was easing my cock into her asshole. Rob had asked me a few days ago to convince Renata to do that, since she was initially resistant to the idea. But the fact that she enjoyed the rim jobs I gave to her it wasn't too hard to get to agree.

"Oh my goodness," Renata whispered to me on the couch as a close-up of my cock sliding into her asshole filled the screen. "I really didn't think I'd enjoy that," she giggled as the shot pulled back. "But after what you do with your tongue?"

I smiled at her then looked back at the screen. She wasn't THAT good of an actress, so it was plain to see she was in fact enjoying it an awful lot. "Oh ya, ya, ya," her image on screen whimpered with pleasure as my cock slid in and out of her.

We shifted our position on-screen, so now Renata was on top with her back to the camera. She eased her asshole back down over my cock and began to buck. The camera caught her large ass cheeks flopping back and forth wildly with her motion. A good fifteen minutes of action unfolded before us.

Then it was back to my 'mother' again. "All in all I think it's the best thing, for both of them," she said. "I think they'll both benefit from this arrangement. Yes, okay. Bye." She hung up the phone and looked over at a the picture Renata and I had taken together days earlier and she smiled at it.

The shot cut back to Renata crawling off of my cock and diving her mouth over my cock. She sucked on it a few times, then pulled back so that Rob could film the cum shooting out of my cock and into her mouth and splashing on her face. Renata moaned her approval then swallowed my cock again and sucked gently on it. As she did, Rob pulled the shot back away and pulled focus before zooming in onto the same picture of her and I. As he pulled focus again, that's when I uttered the line 'oh grandma that was fantastic'.

******

A few days went by. After a pay-day at work I went to the talent agency and ended my relationship with them. I hadn't deposited any more money into the portfolio account, and there wouldn't be any work until I got it done. But at this point I didn't really care. I was getting more work with Rob than I was through this place. So I walked out of there with almost three hundred bucks. Then I went to the bank and deposited it along with my check from Red Lobster. My wallet was still filled with cash from Rob, so my bank account was getting pretty big.

After finishing up at the bank, I decided to grab a quick bite before I worked my shift at the restaurant. Even though we had an employee discount, I was getting sick of seafood by this time. I had only walked a few blocks when Rob pulled up next to me.

"Hey," he called out from the driver's side window. "I know you've got to work tonight, but have you got a few minutes?"

******

Gino slid a couple of beers in front of us, then as he turned away, Rob slipped one hundred dollars across the table towards me.

"The first one is over one hundred units sold," he explained as he summoned Gino over and ordered us a round. "And the second on just passed fifty," he shook his head with a smile then lit himself a cigarette before offering the back to me.

"Thanks," I said as I pocketed the cash then lit myself a smoke. "Are you surprised at the sales?" I asked I poured beer into my glass.

"Not really," Rob shook his head as he filled his glass. "They are going faster than anything else has," he continued. "The deal I have with that sex shop really helps speed up the process though."

"How come you didn't mention that before," I asked as I filled up my glass.

"Oh," he sighed. "I just find it reassures people a bit more if they think all the business is mail order," he added. "Knowing that the videos are available for rent and for sale in a shop in Gatineau, Quebec might make a few people less willing."

I hadn't even thought about that. Gatineau wasn't too far away from a place where I lived with my folks when I was younger. But then I didn't know anyone in Quebec at all, so I just shrugged it off.

"So any ideas for the next one?" I asked as I lit a smoke.

"Just uh," he whirled his finger. "Still trying to work it out," he sighed. "I've been a little distracted."

"What's up?" I asked after a sip of beer.

"Well the orders coming in," he paused then pursed his lips. "Well there have been a lot of inquiries about whether or not your 'mother'," he made air-quotes with his fingers. "Will be in the next one."

"Will she?" I asked.

"No," he sighed heavily. "God I have been trying to get Carol to agree to anything for YEARS!" he sighed again then took a big swig of his beer. "All the women I've gotten to agree, Josee, Becky and Renata, along with a few you don't know. Well, I didn't know any of them before. I just made a pitch and they agreed. But Carol?"

He explained that he'd known her for over twenty-five years. "We actually met at a film studies course at UT. When I first made the pitch to do porn a few years ago? Well shit," he sighed and signaled to Gino for another beer. "She almost kicked me in the nuts."

Honestly, I was surprised Rob wasn't continually getting kicked in the balls. I mean to be asking these women to do porn. I can only imagine how offended some of them must have gotten. Selling the guys? No problem. But I figured it would have been harder to get these older women to agree to it. I guess the money aspect of it was a reason for some of them. Renata seemed to be a very laid back soul, so I could only imagine her being flattered. Becky is the one that struck me as a bit of a harder sell. Still, she had agreed, and I was thankful for that, since I enjoyed working with her.

Rob further explained that Carol - his friend who played my mother - eventually let her anger pass, but was adamant that she would not be doing any porn. He added that she was married, and had a son, so incest porn was definitely verboten.

"How'd you get her to agree to do what she did in the last one?" I asked surprised.

"Upped the dollar amount and told her she had an 'out'," he smiled as he poured more beer into his glass. "She got duped into doing something for an old friend that she thought was independent work."

He added that he knew Carol's husband was fucking around on her - and was sure that she knew it too, but she kept her mouth shut. One, for their son, and two for the fact that he was the bread-winner. Rob said that after their film school course, Carol got married the next summer. So she never finished her degree, and was basically at her husband's mercy financially.

"That's how I knew the dollar figure would get her to agree to do this little part," he shrugged his shoulders.

I glanced at my watch as I poured the last of my beer into the glass. "So, I guess we just wait for you to stop obsessing about getting Carol to agree to fuck on camera before we get another video to shoot?" I asked with a chuckle.

"We can probably go with what we talked about before," he paused. "Maybe we didn't talk about it," he laughed. "But I had an idea about where Renata is thinking you may be getting tired of her old cunt. And I remember mentioning those hot waitresses at Red Lobster. So, we get some young hottie and shoot a scene with you two leaving work - some place, not your real job - and have her trying to get you to have a drink with her."

My mind immediately shot to the waitress at Red Lobster who was doing just that in real life.

"And," Rob explained. "Just when it seems you might want to take young hottie up on her offer, Renata does something that gets your blood pumping again."

"I like that too," I chuckled.

"So," he leaned in a bit. "What do you think we should have her do? Lingerie?"

"Nah," I shook my head and lit another smoke.

"What then?" he asked.

Just then a heavy-set woman in her thirties or so walked from the ladies' room back to her table. I eyed her as she did, and as she sat down I gestured over to her with my head. "How about something like that?" I asked.

"What?" he eyed her curiously to try and figure out what I was referring to.

"The ankle bracelet," I smiled at him. "Don't ask me why, but those things drive me wild."

"Really?" Rob eased back into his chair. "I like it. Subtle, but effective."

******

A few days later the phone rang. Renata answered it and said 'hello Rob'. She spoke to him for a few minutes, occasionally nodding and agreeing. "Okay," she finally said. She then passed the receiver to me. "He wants to talk to you."

"What's up?" I asked as I couldn't resist eyeballing Renata in her little see-through robe as she shuffled over to the counter to get some coffee.

"When do you work next?" he asked.

"Tomorrow night," I replied as I nodded thanks at Renata as she passed me a cup of coffee. "Why?" I asked after I took a sip.

"What time do you think you'll be done?"

"Oh, I should be outta there by 12:30, or one," I replied.

"Perfect."

Rob told me after I was done to meet him at a small Italian restaurant not far from where I worked after I was done. And, he stressed to meet him at the back door.

******

"Any chance you're going to get out of here at a decent hour tonight?" the cute waitress asked from behind the rack that kept me in the dish area.

"Oh Colleen," I sighed playfully. "Thank you for not giving up on me, but alas, the answer is 'no'," I held up a pot and showed her the charred inside of it. "The assholes on the line burnt like eight pots of chowder," I said exasperated.

"Oh bummer," she chuckled playfully. "Well maybe one of these days. Or," she cinched her purse up over her shoulder. "We could meet up on one of your days off."

"Sure," I shrugged with a smile. "Anytime." I watched her as she turned to go. I had to admit she had one HELL of an ass.

"Not my cup of tea," I chuckled to myself as I went back to scouring the pot in front of me.

1...345678