Fetishes Awakened Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob tossed me his pack of smokes. "Help yourself," he said with a wink.

I opened the pack and saw a one hundred dollar bill inside next to a few cigarettes. I looked up and smiled at Rob. "Thanks," I said.

I lowered the pack and removed the hundred and then pulled out a smoke for myself. I nodded in appreciation after the bartender put a quart of Molson Export in front of me with a glass. I then lit the smoke with one hand, while I slid the hundred into my front pocket with the other.

Honestly I felt a bit under-dressed for this get together. Rob was in his usual silk shirt and dress pants with his leather jacket. In the heat of the day I thought it was insane, but then realized he probably came over in an air conditioned car.

Renata was dressed conservatively again, but not as fancy for our picture taking session. She was wearing a nice blouse underneath a blazer and pants. She looked so damn much like a saintly grandmother, I could scarcely believe that she knew what she was here for.

"So," Rob said as I slid his pack of smokes back to him. "I've already given Renata the run-down," he sighed and shrugged.

I put my cigarette in the ashtray and then filled up my glass. "And?" I asked I raised the glass to my lips and took a sip.

Rob folded his hands on top of the table and then glanced at Renata. He took a deep breath and then looked back at me. "It's grandmother and grandson," he said matter-of-factly.

I swallowed the beer in my mouth and nodded. "Okay," I replied as I reached for my smoke. So clearly Renata DID know what she was here for.

"You okay with that?" Rob asked in a tentative voice.

I shrugged as I exhaled smoke out of my mouth. "Sure. Why not?"

Rob eyed me for a moment and then seemed convinced. "Okay," he finally said with a nod.

"So where are we shooting?" I asked as I took another swig of beer.

"Upstairs," Rob said as he downed the rest of the beer in his glass. "Gino rents the place out to this woman, but she's out of town for a week."

I glanced at Renata and saw her smile and then take a dainty sip of her beer.

"So," Rob placed his hands on the table and then stood up. "Let me just get with Gino, then I'll go upstairs and get things set up. Say fifteen minutes?"

Renata and I both nodded and Rob was off.

I poured some more beer into my glass. "Did you want another?" I asked her.

"Oh," she replied a bit startled. "It would be nice in this heat, no? And I think we have time," she added with a smile.

I found myself actually staring at her, analyzing her face. It was quite wrinkled, but she was still attractive. The fine lines over her upper lip, and the crow's feet definitely showed her age. And I noticed that she had wrinkles and liver spots on her hands as she reached for her glass.

I finally caught myself after what seemed like a few moments and then looked over to the bartender and asked for two more.

"You know," I said with a smile as I eased back in my seat and took another puff of my smoke. "I've been trying to place your accent since we met for the picture taking session."

"It's Dutch," Renata replied with a smile.

"Ah," I replied with a nod. "Very cool."

The bartender showed up and gave us each another quart of beer. I was about to ask if he could break a hundred, but thought better of it, and just pulled out my wallet.

"Oh that's very nice of you," Renata smiled at me warmly with that wonderful accent of hers.

"Think nothing of it," I smiled back. "Hey," I said to the bartender. "Have you got a cigarette machine? And if you do, can I get change for it?"

The beers were paid for and I had change for the cigarette machine. After going over and buying my first pack ever, I rejoined Renata at the table.

"So," I said as I tore the wrapper off the pack and pulled out a cigarette. "Is it just me or did Rob seem a little unsure about something?"

"Don't take it personally dear," Renata smiled at me as she filled her glass up. She eased her elbows onto the table and took and sip and then waved her glass a bit. "We've tried this before, and," she ended with a shrug.

"Got it," I nodded in understanding. I filled up my glass and put my elbows up on the table. "I take it things didn't work out?"

Renata chuckled and leaned back a bit. She reached into her bag and pulled out her own pack of cigarettes, then lit one. She leaned back into the table and rested her elbows on it again. "No," she finally chuckled.

"That kinda blows me away," I smiled at her.

She reached out and touched my hand. "Thank you dear," she smiled. "I told you I'm looking forward to this," she paused and then leaned back in her chair and took a big sip from her beer. "But I was looking forward to the other times too," she added wistfully.

I took a sip of my beer and eyed her for a moment. "Times?" I asked. "As in plural? Please tell me you're kidding."

"No," she replied matter-of-factly. "The first time," she paused and cleared her throat a bit, then leaned in a bit closer. "It was to be the grandmother and grandson. Rob has this lovely boy show up," she sighed. Renata took another sip of her beer and shrugged her shoulders. "But I guess it was too much for him."

"Wow," I couldn't think of anything else to say. I mean I was amazed. Despite her advanced years, who wouldn't want to fuck this Dutch goddess?

"And the next time," Renata continued. "He was this beautiful blond boy with a slim build and deep blue eyes," she sighed again. ""Rob didn't even bother with the incest angle," she seemed a bit pissed off. "But I guess he didn't find me good enough to," she trailed off and glanced around the bar. She grinned as she leaned across the table. "To fuck."

I took a sip of my beer and leaned closer across the table. "Then he's an idiot."

Renata giggled softly. She patted my hand then took another puff of her smoke. "You're a dear."

I smiled back at her and then held up my glass. She clinked hers against mine and we both took a sip.

"Were there any other misfires?" I asked. And I immediately regretted asking that question.

"One more," Renata sighed. "Rob again attempted to do the grandmother and grandson," she paused. "He couldn't."

"Sorry," I smiled at her. "I shouldn't have asked."

"No," she assured me. "That's okay dear. May I ask you if you have had any misfires working for Rob?"

"Nope," I replied. "Granted, I've only done two."

"And Becky said you were good," she winked at me as she butted her smoke out. "But does the incest aspect not upset you at all?"

"No," I shrugged.

Renata smiled at me and every wrinkle in her face was accentuated. "Good," she said as she reached for her beer. "This is why I was looking forward to working with you."

******

After the fifteen minutes went by Renata and I made our way upstairs. Rob let us into the apartment above the bar and laid the scene out for us.

"Okay, Dale," he said as he ran his hands through his hair. "You're going to be outside in your suit. You're coming over to take your grandmother to dinner for her birthday," he turned and looked at Renata. "You know you're going to be in here in just your robe."

"Understood," Renata nodded at him.

"Dale," he looked back at me. "You'll be shocked that your grandmother isn't ready to go out to dinner."

"Got it," I nodded.

"And Ren?" Rob smiled and turned to Renata. "That's when you tell him you want cock for your birthday."

"Best present ever," she giggled in response.

"Okay," Rob spread his hands out in front of him. "Let's get ready."

I made my way over to the bed and laid my suit-bag down. As I did I noticed some of the pictures Rob had taken of us were around.

Renata was on the other side of the bed stripping down, and while I did watch her, my eyes did catch something on the nightstand.

"I'm sorry," I finally muttered as I unbuttoned my shorts, while Renata was stepping out of her pants. "Did you want some privacy while you change?"

"Oh no dear," she beamed a smile at me. "You'll see me naked soon enough. And," she added. "You'll have your cock inside me."

"Good point," I chuckled as I undid my shorts. "Is that you?" I gestured to the picture on the nightstand.

"Oh yes," Renata smiled as she pulled her pants down. "That's me and my nephew at Zandvoort beach."

It was a black and white picture, and Renata already looked like she had a few extra pounds on her. While she did have darker hair in the picture, she and her nephew looked very affectionate though.

I wanted to ask, but I didn't. I just pulled my t-shirt over my head and went about my business of getting changed.

"We were intimate," Renata offered as she was pulling off her bra.

"No shit," I said calmly as I got down to my underpants and then reached for my dress pants.

"Does that shock you?" Renata asked as she ran her hands through her hair while she was completely naked in front of me.

"More impressed than shocked," I smiled at her.

She stood there naked looking at me with her hands on her wide hips. "I think I just might enjoy this," she giggled as she reached down and picked up a white terry-cloth robe and slung it around her shoulders.

"You and me both," I winked at her as I started to do up my tie.

Renata parted her robe and smiled at me.

Man! She had big tits. They certainly sagged. but I was looking forward to having my face between them.

"I'm already getting hard," I chuckled.

"And I'm getting wet," Renata smiled at me. "Grandson," she added with a wink.

******

I stood out in the hall in my suit and took a deep breath. I fidgeted with my tie and for a brief moment.

"Rolling," I heard Rob's muffled voice from behind the door.

I took a deep breath and began the scene. I knocked on the door and then opened it up. "Grandma?" I asked as I entered the apartment.

No answer. As planned.

"Grandma?" I called out again.

Renata shuffled out of the bathroom in her robe and sighed. "Hello dear."

"What's going on?" I asked as I moved closer. "How come you're not ready to go out for your birthday dinner?"

"Oh Dale," she sighed and flapped her arms. "Oh sorry," she grinned widely all of a sudden.

"What's up?" Rob asked.

"Am I supposed to call him Dale?" she asked with a giggle. "It's his real name."

"Oh hell I don't care," I quickly jumped in with a wave of my hand.

"Besides," Rob chuckled. "Becky called him Dale in the last video."

"Oh of course," Renata laughed. "Should we start over?"

"Nope," Rob replied as he looked back into the viewfinder of his camera. "Just pick it up from where you were."

Renata nodded then took a deep breath and re-started her line. "Oh Dale," she sighed and flapped her arms again. "I'm just not in the mood for dinner."

"Why?" I asked as I moved next to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "What's wrong?"

"I guess you could say I'm depressed," she sighed without looking at me.

"What are you depressed about grandma?" I asked as I gently rubbed her shoulder.

She finally looked at me and had a wistful look on her face. "I just," she stammered. "Oh I don't think I can tell you," she sighed and moved to the sofa.

"Sure you can grandma," I said earnestly as I followed her to the sofa. We both sat down and I looked her deep in her blue eyes. "You can tell me anything."

She smiled weakly and put a hand gently to my face. "You are such a dear," she eased her hand down to my shoulder and gently rubbed it and then ran a finger over the knot of my tie. "You look so handsome," she sighed. "I'm sorry to ruin your plans for me."

"Oh come on," I reached up and held her hand and gently caressed it. "Please tell me what's bothering you."

"Well," she sighed again. "I'm sixty-nine years old today, and I just don't think I'll get what I really want for my birthday."

"Why?" I asked and moved a bit closer to her on the sofa. "What do you want? I mean I'm willing to do whatever you want."

"Oh Dale," she cooed. "I don't know if you will."

"Of course I will grandma," I assured her. "I'd do anything for you."

"You would?" she asked innocently.

"Of course. I love you."

She shook her head but grinned. "You may not feel the same if I tell you," she said quietly.

"Oh come on," I chided her. "Whatever you want, I'll do it."

"Okay then," she took a deep breath and looked me in the eye. "What I want for my birthday is to get fucked by a nice hard cock."

I dropped my jaw and bugged my eyes out of my skull and hoped it looked authentic.

"Perfect," I heard Rob whisper from behind the camera.

"G-g-grandma," I just stammered.

"I told you," she groaned with regret. "Now you hate me."

"Oh don't be ridiculous," I assured her, still keeping a shocked look on my face. "I'm just a little stunned, that's all."

"So you don't hate me?" she asked sheepishly.

"Of course not," I said emphatically.

"Then will you grant my birthday wish?" she asked softly.

"Oh grandma," I groaned. "I dunno."

"You said you loved me and would do anything for me," she said softly as she rubbed my arm.

"I did say that," I sighed. "Didn't I? But incest with my grandmother?"

"It's my birthday wish," Renata beamed a huge smile at me and ran one hand through my hair. "Please Dale," she implored me.

She leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips as she kept running one hand through my hair, while with the other she caressed my arm. She leaned in for another kiss and this time lingered a bit more.

"Keep it up, Ren," Rob directed. "Put your hand on his crotch."

Renata nodded and kept kissing me as she reached her hand down to my cock.

When our lips parted she beamed a smile at me. "My good boy is already hard for his grandmother," she said. She eased back a bit and pulled open her robe. "You will grant my birthday wish," she added.

"If it's what you want," I breathed heavily as I took in her naked body with my eyes.

"It is baby," she cooed at me and leaned in for a much deeper kiss. She rubbed my growing cock through my pants and moaned loudly as she did.

I reached my arms around her pulled her closer to me as we continued to kiss deeply. I worked my hands down to her ample butt cheeks and kneaded them as we swirled our tongues together. Renata kept rubbing my crotch and began to fumble at the zipper on my dress pants.

"Keep it going," Rob said as he repositioned the camera. "Renata, I want you to give him a blow-job,"

She moaned her affirmative. She parted our kiss and looked at me lovingly. "Can I see your beautiful cock my good boy?"

"Anything you want grandma," I breathed back.

She unzipped and opened my pants up then pulled them down a bit. I shifted my position slightly and she got them down past my hips. She then did the same motion with my underwear and she moaned loudly as my semi-erect cock appeared.

Renata sat up a bit and eased out of her robe then tossed it to the floor. My cock was almost fully erect just from looking at her. She eased herself between my legs and took my cock in her liver spot covered hand. ""You are such a good boy," she cooed at me, then she leaned in and gave my cock a long, slow lick before taking it into her mouth.

"Oh grandma," I moaned loudly as I felt the warmth of her mouth surround my cock.

She moaned back at me and continued to work over my cock with her mouth. I felt a smile cross my lips as I began to undo my tie. This saintly grandmother who a mere few days ago, I thought should be baking cookies was totally naked in front of me sucking on my rigid cock.

Even though her tongue wasn't as soft as Becky's, Renata certainly knew what she was doing. She had a vacuum like seal on my cock with her lips as she hungrily sucked away on me.

Man this was incredible! I didn't even take notice of Rob or the lights. I just enjoyed Renata's technique. By now I had undone my tie and removed my jacket and shirt.

"Okay," Rob finally announced after moving in for a close-up. ""Let's move it to the bed. Dale," he gestured with his head. "It's your turn to go down on her."

"Got it," I stood up and smiled at Renata then I winked.

She moved to the bed and flopped down onto her belly as I stepped out of my pants and removed my shoes and socks.

Rob was in position by the side of the bed as I approached. I saw Renata's full ass displayed in front of me and smiled broadly. "You can start rolling," I said as I eased onto the bed behind Renata's feet.

She was about to turn over, but I held her in place and lowered my face in between her ample butt cheeks. I kissed each of her cheeks and then ran my tongue up and down the crack of her ass, before pausing over her asshole. I took a deep breath and began to swirl my tongue over it.

"Oh my," Renata yelped and I felt her tense up a bit beneath me.

But she didn't protest. In fact she eased herself up onto her knees and pressed her ass into my face.

"Oh this is fucking perfect!" Rob said as he moved in closer. "Get a couple of fingers into her pussy!"

I did as I was told. I felt up to Renata's pussy and felt its warmth and slight dampness. I eased my fingers against her pussy lips and they parted quite easily, so I slid two fingers inside of her.

"Oh my good grandson!" Renata wailed as I kept licking her asshole and was now rubbing her g-spot.

I was amazed at how receptive her pussy was to my fingers. She was pretty slack, and that wasn't a surprise given her age. But her pussy still radiated and even bigger warmth from inside. Truth be told, as much as I was enjoying myself at the moment, I couldn't wait to get my cock inside of her.

"Oh yes Dale!" Renata wailed loudly again as I felt her cum and ooze her slick goo over my fingers.

She gyrated her hips back into my face as I kept darting my tongue over her asshole and finger-fucking her pussy.

Rob repositioned to get shots of Renata's face and I could only imagine the look of pleasure she had as I made her cum once again. She wailed loudly and her whole body shook as I now began working my thumb over her clit.

Rob moved back to the foot of the bed to get shots of me tonguing Renata's asshole and fingering her pussy.

"Oh my grandson is such a good boy!" Renata's muffled voice still resonated despite her face being buried in the pillow in front of her.

Her body was convulsing again as I induced another orgasm in her.

Renata raised her head from the pillow. "I need your cock inside of me my beautiful grandson," she whimpered loudly.

"Yeah," Rob added as he stood up. "It's time."

I slowly slurped my tongue around Renata's asshole once more then pulled back and withdrew my fingers from her pussy.

"Um," Rob mused.

"I want to be on top first," Renata breathed heavily as she shifted her position on the bed.

"Whatever grandma wants," I smiled at her.

"Okay," Rob said. "Face the camera, Ren," he directed her with his hands as he took up position at the foot of the bed. "Have your back to Dale."

Renata kissed me briefly as we changed positions. I laid down on the bed, and she straddled me with her back to my face. She then reached down and guided my cock into her waiting pussy.

"Oh god grandma!" I grunted loudly. "That feels incredible!" It wasn't acting on my part. Her pussy willingly accepted my cock and the warmth of it was beyond description.

"Oh Dale!" she shrieked. "Thank you for making my birthday wish come true!"

She slammed herself down on top of me. Her loose pussy lips caressed my cock on each back and forth motion. And the heat and moisture inside was so welcoming and so incredible.

Renata let out a large yell, and I gripped her big hips as I felt her coat my cock with more of her slick cum.

"Okay," Rob interjected himself into things. "Let's change it up."

Fucker!

Renata slowed her pace. "What next?" she asked.

"I think she should turn around," I offered. "You are gonna want us kissing, right?" I asked Rob.

123456...8