Fetishes Awakened Pt. 01

Story Info
An 18 year old guy realizes fetishes he never knew he had.
29.8k words
4.77
39.7k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
645 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

If anyone had asked me if I had fetishes when I turned eighteen, I think the answer would have be 'no'.

Little did I know however, that I actually did have a kinky side to me. And all that it took for me to figure it out was agreeing to have sex on camera for money.

Yeah, doing porn.

******

It wasn't an understatement to say my folks weren't impressed with my choice of career. But just after turning eighteen, I had informed them of my plans to move out and to Toronto because I wanted to try to get into acting.

Even though they weren't thrilled, my folks didn't stand in my way. So two weeks after my eighteenth birthday I was on board a bus and heading to Toronto to try and break into acting.

Despite having dreams of some day being a famous actor, I also knew when I got off the bus in Toronto, some leg work needed to be done.

I found myself a dumpy, yet furnished bachelor apartment near downtown for a reasonable price. Then I grabbed a paper and went out looking for a regular job. I did have an industrious streak. So it came as no surprise that I had gotten myself a job as a dishwasher at a Red Lobster restaurant.

Now that I had a place to live and a job to pay the bills, I decided to relax for the rest of the evening. While sitting in my dumpy, musty apartment eating a pizza, I perused the yellow pages for talent agencies in town and decided to call and visit a few the next day.

******

Only one agency agreed to meet with me that day. So I went in and met with one of the agents. I explained to him that my 'experience' was only in school plays and drama class, but that appeared to be enough.

I also knew that looks wise, I wasn't hurting. I was only 5'8", and 145 pounds. I had long and thick brown hair, along with a really nice set of green eyes.

Whether it was my looks, my enthusiasm or whatever, the agent seemed to be interested in taking me on as a client. He explained to me that getting a proper portfolio was the most important thing, and immediately alarm bells went off in my head.

Was this guy a talent agent, or was he running a photography/printing place masquerading as a talent agency?

I shrugged it off and figured he was just getting kick-backs from the place that did the portfolios up. I was probably put more at ease when he said if I couldn't afford the cost, I could get the basic portfolio, and although it might not get noticed, it should get me enough work to pay the good portfolio off.

So I filled out a few forms, and posed for a few pictures and that was that.

******

Three months later, I still hadn't scraped together enough money to pay for the good portfolio. Even though my rent was pretty cheap, other costs of living ate up most of my weekly paycheque. And, I had only gotten one job from the agency, and it only paid a hundred bucks.

Still I was resolute. I had decided that once a week, after getting my paycheque and going to the bank to deposit it, I would grab thirty or forty bucks and immediately head to the agency and deposit it in a trust account. When I got to the magic number, the funds would then be put towards getting me the good portfolio, which my agent assured me would lead to more work.

It seemed like a good plan to me. One of the drawbacks that I'd run into was despite the fact that I was still a year too young to legally drink, there were a few places I could go that would serve me without asking for ID. And, it turned out I liked to drink.

But after the third visit to put money into my trust account at the agency, I realized I was at least two months away from having the necessary funds to pay off the new portfolio. As I left the agency I thought about going to a local dive bar and getting shit-faced to allay my depression.

That's when Rob approached me.

He was an older guy, probably in his early forties, with slicked back short black hair, a tan face, and a bit of a beer belly.

"Not to freak you out or anything," he said amicably as he approached me. "But could I buy you a drink? There's something I'd like to run by you."

Skeptical though I was, I wasn't one to turn down an offer of a free drink.

******

"So," Rob said calmly as he set a quart bottle of Molson Export in front of me and sat down opposite with a bottle of Labatt Blue for himself. "I have a proposition for you."

"I'm listening," I replied as I poured some beer into my glass and took a swig.

He took a swig of his beer and then shrugged and smiled. "Okay, I'll just come right out with it. I'm an independent adult video producer. You know those ads you see in the back of nudie mags? Well that's what I do."

I have to admit I was a bit stunned. This was not what I was expecting. "Okay," I said with a slight suspicious tone in my voice.

"The thing is," he continued casually. "Is that everybody is doing this kinda shit," he sighed and rested his elbows on the table. "So I realized I had to find a niche."

After getting over the initial shock of what he'd told me, I nodded in understanding. I had seen the ads he mentioned. It sure did seem like an awful lot of people had ads in the back of those magazines. After all it was the late 1980's and every idiot had a video camera. So why wouldn't some people video people fucking and offer to sell it though the mail?

"So," Rob continued as he lit himself a smoke. He was kind enough to offer the pack to me and I accepted one and lit it myself. "My niche," he smiled as he exhaled smoke though his dingy teeth.

"I'm not gay," I said with a smile as I lit my smoke. "So I won't do anything with another guy. No matter how much you offer to pay."

"No," he chuckled in response. "I don't know if my niche would work in gay porn anyways."

Hell if I know why, but suddenly I was intrigued.

"Y'see," he continued as he took another sip of his beer. "I've got a few women who are willing to do the work. They're all older, and overweight. That's my niche."

"Okay," I nodded. It didn't seem like my cup of tea, but whatever.

"The problem I've run into is that while I haven't had any problem finding good looking younger guys to agree," he paused and sighed. "I need a guy who can keep it fucking a two hundred sixty pound forty eight year old, or a heavy set sixty eight year old."

I honestly don't know how long I sat there in stunned silence, but it wouldn't have surprised me to learn that it was over a minute.

"So?" Rob finally broke the silence. "Interested?"

"Sure," I finally blurted out. "I mean, I guess. What's the money like?"

"Fifty bucks up front per shoot," he replied very business-like. "If sales go over fifty units, you get an additional fifty. I've never had a video sell over one hundred units, but if it happens, an additional fifty then too."

I took a swig of my beer and pondered for a minute. "How can I know what the sales are to know you're not holding back?"

"Hell," he chuckled. "You're shrewd. I like that."

"Well?" I asked as I butted my smoke out.

"I keep detailed records. You can have access anytime you want."

I eyed him suspiciously for a moment. "Okay," I finally said. "But," I added before downing the rest of my beer. "If sales go over one hundred that payment should be for one hundred too. Not just fifty."

He eyeballed me for a moment then nodded. "Sure. Why not?"

So, we had a deal.

******

I had to work that evening, but before I went I stopped off at a porn shop and browsed through the magazines and videos. There weren't many in the niche Rob had mentioned so I wondered what the market was actually like. That being said, I can't say I was really looking forward to what I'd just agreed to.

Even as I slaved away in the dish pit at Red Lobster later that evening, I kept eyeballing a couple of really cute waitresses. That was the kind of stuff I wanted to be banging. However, I realized because I was a dishwasher, I wasn't exactly high up the 'food chain' in terms of what they might be looking for.

As I eased into bed well after 2am that night I sighed and convinced myself that I could go through with what Rob was proposing. I'd get paid and get to have sex. That worked for me.

******

Four days later I got a call from Rob. He asked if I was available the next day late in the evening. After I told him I was, he gave me an address and that was that.

So the next night at 11:30 I approached the address Rob had given me. It was a small, five story building in the east end of downtown. As I walked up, Rob popped out of a Cadillac parked out front.

"All set?" he asked.

"Sure," I shrugged.

"Okay here's the deal. Josee is in the car. I'll go in and get things set up and when I'm ready you two come on in."

I nodded and Rob headed off to the main door of the building. I headed over to his car and leaned in and saw Josee.

"Hi," I said with a smile.

"Hi yourself," she smiled back. She was a native woman, probably in her forties. And she was heavy set. I couldn't gauge her weight, but she had a huge set of tits, and even though she was sitting in the passenger seat, I could tell she also had an ample back side. "I think I'm gonna enjoy this," she added with a giggle.

"Me too," I replied with a knowing grin.

I glanced over my shoulder and happened to see Rob slipping some cash into the hand of what I assumed to be the building super. A moment later Rob was opening up the trunk and pulling out his camera gear.

"Give me five, ten minutes," he said as he closed the trunk. "Then I'll be ready for you two. Smoke 'em if you got 'em."

Josee hopped out of the car and lit herself a cigarette and offered me one as well. "So is this your first video?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied as I exhaled. "You?"

"No," she said with a shake of her head. "I've done a couple"

******

Fifteen minutes later Josee and I were in the laundry room of the building with Rob. He had his camera and lights set up and was outlining what he wanted from us. There were two baskets of laundry in there - one for me, and one for Josee. Rob wanted me to come into the laundry room first, and get started, then Josee would come in a moment or two later. Then the fun would begin.

"Okay Dale," Rob moved a bit closer to me as Josee moved off to the other end of the laundry room and got undressed. "I want you to come in looking like you'd rather be pissing glass than doing laundry."

"Uh huh," I nodded. I tried to pay attention to him, but my gaze kept darting over to Josee. She was a big girl, and her ass and tits were both huge. But I felt my dick stirring in my pants.

"Josee will come in," Rob continued. "You eyeball her just like you're doing now," he chuckled. "She'll chide you for it, and then," he trailed off with a shrug.

"Got it," I nodded. "Nice and easy."

"Well plot points aren't what the audience is looking for," he moved to his camera. "All set Josee?"

"You bet," she said as she approached us. She was wearing a near transparent nightie. It was low cut and most of her ample breasts were exposed. It also barely covered her large ass.

Once again, I felt my dick stirring.

"Okay," Rob said with a clap of his hands. "Let's do this."

On Rob's 'action' cue, I entered the laundry room looking exactly like he wanted - that I'd rather be pissing glass than doing laundry. I sighed heavily as I dropped the basket onto a washer and dug into my pocket for some quarters.

"Okay Josee," Rob prompted her. "Come on in."

And in she came. She swayed as she walked with the laundry basket pressed against her belly, and her hug tits swaying as she walked. She placed her basket on the floor and Rob cut the scene.

He directed me away and moved the camera in to get some close ups of Josee's tits and ass. Then he was back in his original position and we continued on as planned.

Josee chided me for looking at her. I tried to act aloof and like I wasn't staring. A few minutes later she was coyly telling me that we had time to kill, so what would we do.

A moment later her nightie was on the floor and she was on her knees giving me a blow-job.

WOW! She may have been an older, overweight Indian, but this woman had a velvet tongue. As she wrapped her lips and swallowed my swelling cock I thought to myself 'who in the hell wouldn't be able to keep an erection with her?'

After a few minutes of Josee blowing me, she released my cock from her mouth and stood up. I got undressed and at Rob's direction, I helped her up onto one of the washers then I spread her legs and was about to dive my face in.

"And cut," Rob announced. He moved the camera in closer and instructed me how to lick her pussy but still give the camera a look.

"Got it," I nodded.

A few moments later, with lights blaring on my head, I held Josee's meaty thighs apart as I worked my tongue over her clit and her pussy lips.

Rob called 'cut' again to reposition the camera, and just as I was about to lift my head, I felt Josee's hand grip the back of my head.

"No, no," she hissed. "I'm close. Keep going."

"Yeah," Rob said with a chuckle. "Don't wait for me."

So I kept at it and a moment later, Josee was coating my tongue with her slick cum.

"Shit yes!" Josee yelped. She wrapped one of her meaty legs around the back of my neck and with her hand forced my face deeper into her slit.

"I'm rolling again Dale," Rob announced. "Keep going. This is awesome!"

I could feel Josee's body writhing with pleasure as I kept darting my tongue in and out of her pussy, and around her engorged clit.

"Oh I'm cumming again," Josee moaned loudly. She arched her back and pressed her pussy into my face. She shook with delight as another orgasm ran through her body. "Oh damn," she whimpered as she relaxed her body after she stopped cumming. "Give your cock baby!"

"Go for it Dale," Rob called out. "I'm just gonna move in closer when you slide it up inside her."

I slowly raised my head from between Josee's legs, and I still had some of her slick goo on my chin. I licked it up with a smile as I stood up and began to guide my cock into her hot pussy.

"Nice and slow," Rob ordered as he sidled up next to me. I nodded and pressed my cock against her slickened pussy lips and then guided it slowly inside her as instructed.

"Oh fuck yes!" Josee hissed loudly. "That's it! Go deep! Don't be giving me no gentle cycle!"

"Great line Jo," Rob chuckled. "Go on Dale. Give it to her."

I didn't need to be told twice. Josee's pussy was warm and inviting. It was a bit slack due to her age, but I wasn't complaining. Despite having Rob standing next to me, I was enjoying how it felt.

It was essentially just a regular fuck session, and there just happened to be a guy with a camera there. Rob didn't interrupt us all that much. He just repositioned a few times. He did tell us to switch to doggy style. So I pulled out and stepped back, and let Josee slide off the washer and turn around. After she did, with Rob up close and filming, I slid my cock between her big ass cheeks and back up inside her pussy.

Only once did Rob stop us here. He got onto the floor underneath us, and filmed upwards, getting a close up of my cock sliding in and out of her meaty pussy. He didn't stop us though, when he stopped recording and slid out from beneath us.

"How close are you Dale?" he asked as he moved around us filming again.

"Getting there," I huffed.

"Take your time," Josee hissed. "I'm in no hurry to have this end."

"Whatever works for the talent," Rob chuckled.

"Harder," Josee snarled at me. "Go real deep baby!"

"Do what she says," Rob added.

I obliged and picked up my pace. Josee's big ass cheeks wobbled violently as I drilled in and out of her faster. Her big tits made a slapping sound as they hit the washer in front of her.

"Ooh yes baby!" she whimpered loudly. "Fuck me deep!"

"Move your arm a bit Dale," Rob said as he repositioned once again. I had been gripping Josee's big hips, but that obscured the view from where he was standing.

"Oh god," Josee whimpered loudly again. ""You are fucking incredible baby!"

I wasn't sure if she actually meant that, or if that was for the camera. But honestly, I didn't really care either. I was enjoying this too much.

Rob was getting close-ups of Josee's face as she continued to egg me on. "Let me know when you're close Dale," he said without looking at me. "Jo you still okay with taking it in your mouth?"

"Fuck yeah," she grunted in response. She looked up at me. "I wanna taste your cum!"

A few more minutes passed before I finally was ready to let it loose. "I'm close."

"Oh yeah baby," Josee hissed. She bucked back against me a few more times, then pulled away, then quickly turned around and got to her knees. She grabbed my cock with her meaty hand and began to pump it furiously. "Come on baby," she huffed. "Let me taste your cum!"

It didn't take long before I came. I grunted loudly and watched in amazement as huge amounts of cum spewed forth from my cock and right into Josee's open mouth. She moaned her approval as my cum went down her throat, and when the streams of cum spewing forth ceased, she swallowed hungrily before leaning and taking my cock into her mouth to coax the last bits of cum out of me.

"You got any cum left in your mouth Jo?" Rob asked as he lingered nearby filming.

"Mm hmm," she moaned back and she continued to suck on my shaft.

"Okay good. Now let his cock out of your mouth and stick out your cum covered tongue," Rob said.

She did as instructed and I looked down and saw her contented face as she stuck her tongue out covered in my cum.

"Now take his cock back in your mouth," Rob said softly.

Josee did as she was asked.

"And that is a wrap," Rob said happily. "Great work you two."

"Thanks," Josee giggled after letting my cock fall out of her mouth. "You were pretty fucking good," she added as she stood up in front of me and reached out for a hug.

"You were no slouch yourself," I chuckled as we embraced.

"No seriously baby," she replied as she pulled back. "Last time? I didn't cum once. And that fucker could barely keep it up. You were into it!"

"I have you to thank for that," I grinned at her.

Josee and I got dressed as Rob packed away his equipment. He then came over and discretely slipped fifty bucks into my hand. "Seriously, good work."

Josee pulled her hair back into a pony-tail and giggled her agreement. "Hopefully we get to work together again."

"I'm not saying it won't happen," Rob said with a smile. "But I have some other ideas for this kid. Sorry Jo."

******

It was about a week and a half later when I found out what Rob meant. He called me up and asked when I was available for another shoot. When I told him, he outlined his idea for this one.

"She's fifty-two, and what I want to go for is risque," he said. "I hope it doesn't freak you out too much, but I think this will sell like hot-cakes."

"What is it?" I asked, intrigued.

"I want her to be your step-mom," he said matter-of-factly.

Oh wow!

******

Three days later, I met Rob at the appointed time and address. Rob guided me into a building on Jane Street and outlined things for me.

"First off, again, I want to thank you for such a great job with Jo. That video has been selling well. One of my best recently."

"Has it sold fifty yet?" I chuckled.

"As a matter of fact," Rob paused and pulled a fifty dollar bill out of his pocket. "It has."

"No shit," I smiled as I accepted the money.

"Now listen," he said in a softer voice as we made our way to the elevator. "Becky is upstairs waiting for us, and I've already outlined it for her."

"And she's okay with it?" I asked a bit surprised. I mean it was one thing to do 'independent' porn, but another thing entirely to fake a step-mom and step-son team.

sds195
sds195
645 Followers
123456...8