Fetishes Awakened Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
646 Followers

The truth the matter was, the pots weren't too difficult to clean. I just had to give them a shot of the industrial dish soap we had and let them sit and soak in hot water for five minutes.

When the assistant manager let me out the back door, I glanced at my watch as I lit myself a smoke. It was only 12:15. So I strolled leisurely to the Italian place.

I walked up to the darkened restaurant and then headed around to the back as I was told. When I got there I saw Rob's car parked near the dumpster.

"Hey," he said as he popped out of the car. "You're a bit early."

"Turns out I'm better at my job than I thought," I shrugged.

"Okay," he announced as he closed his door and headed to the trunk of the car. "Give me a few to get set up."

Rob moved past me with his gear to the back door and began to set up the tripod.

"Hi," I heard voice from the car call out to me.

"Oh hi," I said taken a bit aback as I approached the passenger side wide.

"I'm Tiffany," she said with a smile.

WOW! When Rob said he'd get a young cutie, he wasn't kidding.

"Dale," I smiled back. "I'd shake your hand, but even though I'm a dishwasher, I didn't really wash my hands after my shift tonight."

"So you're not just dressed for the part?" she giggled as she got out of the car.

"No," I sighed. "This is what I look like after work. Attractive, no?" I added with a smile.

"Hey," she laughed as she dug into her purse and pulled out her cigarettes. "It's honest work. At the end of my shifts, I'm pretty much a sweaty mess myself."

"Why? What do you do for a living?"

"I'm an exotic dancer," she replied with a smile as she exhaled after lighting her smoke.

Of course you are, I smiled.

A few minutes passed, and after Rob was done setting up he knocked at the back door of the restaurant. A moment passed before there was an answer. I saw Rob slip the guy inside a few bucks, then he turned and waved us over.

"Okay," he explained. "I was thinking we'd start inside, but fuck it," he waved his hands. "I'll just get you two coming out the back door. Tiff, hon, just go with what we discussed. Dale? You pretty much know what you're doing, just react accordingly," he turned back to the camera then pivoted back to us quickly. "No wait. Dale I want you to start with this line."

"Got it," I nodded.

Tiffany and I made our way inside and on Rob's cue we walked outside.

"You didn't really have to hang around and wait until I was done," I said as the door closed behind us. I can't imagine Rob was too thrilled to hear the lock so quickly latch the second it did, but I stayed in 'character'. "I mean everyone's going to be gone from the bar by now," I said as I looked at my watch. "And I told you, I can't go looking like this."

"It's fine," Tiffany replied in a soothing voice as she put her hand on my arm. "Sometimes I think the rest of the team takes you dish-guys for granted."

"I think the phrase you're looking for is 'treat us like shit'," I improvised.

"Oh god," Tiffany bent over laughing.

"Stay with it hon," Rob whispered from behind the camera.

"Okay," she sighed with a big smile on her face as she straightened up to look at me. "Maybe some do," she added with a nod. "But some of us do appreciate you."

"I know you do," I gave her an assuring nod. "I just feel bad that you had to stick around here and miss a night out."

"It's not a biggie," she smiled as she cinched her purse over her shoulder. "Besides," she beamed a smile at me. "The company was good."

"Well," I smiled at her again. "It was appreciated."

"We are going to have to find some way," she said playfully as she danced her fingers up my arm. "Of you and I being able to have a drink together one of these days."

I nodded. "Yeah," I said with a smile. "We will."

"Perfect!" Rob announced as he cut the scene. "Okay just one more thing, and we're done."

Rob loaded his gear back into the trunk and then drove us all a few blocks away before setting up again.

"Okay Dale," he announced. "Just walk slowly past the camera looking, you know," he paused.

"Forlorn?" I interjected with a smile.

"He gets it," Rob turned and smiled at Tiffany who was leaning against his car watching us. "Who says guys in porn can't act?" he added with a laugh.

I did the walk past the camera and as soon as I was past it, I paused and turned. "Good?" I asked. "Or do you need another?"

"No," he replied matter-of-factly. "You nailed it."

I walked back and help Rob take his gear down.

"You okay getting home from here?" he asked in a whisper.

"Yeah," I whispered back with a nod.

"Okay, good," he said as he collected his stuff. "I told Tiffany I'd give her a ride."

I'll bet you did, I chuckled to myself.

"It was nice meeting you," Tiffany called out with a wave before she giddily hopped back into the car as Rob loaded up the trunk.

"Likewise," I waved back.

A second later the car screeched off into the darkness.

Lots of drugs, lots of alcohol, lots of fucking and probably lots of money.

"Meh," I chuckled as I lit myself a smoke and turned to walk home. "Who am I to judge?"

******

The next morning, I woke up and was immediately aware that Renata was not in bed next to me. I shifted positions in the bed as I tried to clear the cobwebs in my head. "Renata?" I called out.

This was unusual. I crawled slowly out of bed and shuffled naked towards the door and into the kitchen. I glanced around and then saw the note on the kitchen table.

'Off to shoot a scene with Rob. Coffee is on. See you later. Love, R'

I shuffled back to the bedroom and grabbed my smokes, then returned to the kitchen. I poured myself a cup of coffee then sat down at the kitchen table and lit myself a cigarette.

Sitting naked at the kitchen table, smoking and drinking coffee wasn't an unusual experience here for me. What was unusual was that Renata wasn't seated opposite me doing the exact same thing.

I rubbed my hand through my hair and tried to wake up. How the hell could Rob have gotten up so much earlier than me, I wondered. Of course, his night with Tiffany was probably over before two am. On the other hand, I was awakened at around three. I'm not sure if Renata was grinding her ass against me, or if I was doing the grinding...but somebody was. And that lead to a wonderfully satisfying fuck session between us.

"Well now wait a sec," I said aloud to no one. "Renata was there for that too. So how the hell did SHE get up before me?"

I convinced myself that it was probably because she got more than a few hours sleep before I even got home.

After another sip of coffee I sat there and sighed. I wondered about 'art imitating life', with what had happened the night before. Colleen seemed so interested in being out with me in a social scene - even if it was the two of us - and then Tiffany and I acted out a very similar scene a few hours later. But the reality of life is that hours later, I was fucking my sixty-eight year old roommate.

"Either way," I mused aloud. "Would your own mother be pleased?" I took a sip of my coffee. "Probably not," I said with a laugh.

******

Two days later Renata and I were sitting across from each other at the kitchen table.

"Why are we shooting here?" I asked.

"Oh well," Renata explained after she took a sip of her beer. "Most have told Rob that they don't want to shoot at their home, for one reason or another," she shrugged. "But since we live together," she trailed off.

"Makes sense I guess," I nodded as I reached for my beer.

Just then the buzzer went off. Renata got up immediately and confirmed it was Rob. "Well," she said giddily. "Anklet is about to happen."

"Yay," I smiled broadly at her.

A few moments later Rob was at our door. "Okay, Dale," he huffed. "I need you outside real quick," he paused and looked at Renata. "You should get changed."

"Yes sir!" she beamed a smile at him and headed off to the bedroom.

I followed Rob downstairs and asked what was going on.

"I got an inspired idea last night," he said as he unloaded his gear from the trunk.

"Hi Dale," Tiffany announced unexpectedly as she exited the car from the passenger side door.

"Hey Tiffany," I smiled at her. "What's going on?"

"Rob wants you more forlorn," she giggled as she cinched her purse up over her arms. "Across the street, right?" she asked to Rob.

"You got it babe," he replied as he set up the tripod. "Dale? I need you up here walking and then you're gonna see Tiffany across the street. Forlorn, got it?"

"Got it," I laughed.

"Have fun," Tiffany winked at me as she turned to cross the street.

"I always do," I called after her.

I walked up the street as Rob set up the camera. On his signal I started walking towards him. I was looking down and slinging my keys around the ring on my fingers. On Rob's signal Tiffany called out to me. I acknowledged her and we exchanged a wave. She paused for a moment and then reacted to a street-car going by the street ahead of her. She waved again quickly and darted for the corner after it.

I stood there watching, knowing Rob had the camera focused on me. 'Forlorn' was the word to remember when I turned around.

"Nailed it," Rob said as I passed the camera.

I glanced back up the street as Rob began taking down his gear.

"Is Tiffany coming back?" I asked.

"No," he replied shortly. "She's gotta go to work. Let's get upstairs. Grab the tripod will you?"

Rob reached into his trunk and pulled out another bag and then we headed upstairs.

As soon as we were in the in apartment Rob set down his gear and sighed heavily. "Ren?" he called out. "We did get your voice-over a couple days ago, right?"

"Yes we did," her muffled response came back.

"Are you in the closet?" I asked with a chuckle as I looked over my shoulder.

"I don't want you to see me before we shoot," she giggled back.

"And they say women aren't committed to the art of porn," I looked over at Rob and chuckled.

"You both get it," Rob agreed as he set up the tripod. As soon as he was done he began setting up a few lights. "I need you outside and coming in," he said.

"Got it," I nodded. I turned and left the apartment.

I stood in the hall for a few moments, and then Rob directed me to come in.

"Hey grandma," I sighed heavily. "I'm home."

"Hello dear," Renata replied as she walked by in front of me. She was wearing a long white t-shirt that could only be described as 'slightly transparent'. Her tits almost popped out the top of it, and nothing was left to the imagination. As she past by in front of me with a broom and dustpan, I could also see it barely covered her ample ass.

It wasn't acting on my part when my eyes bugged out of my skull when I saw what she was wearing. But then I did act when she bent over and put the dustpan under the sink.

"What's that," I said with my gaze focused on her anklet.

"Oh this?" she replied innocently. "Just something I picked up today. Do you like it?"

"Cut it," Rob announced. He moved in front of me and centered his camera on Renata's ankle. "Give us a few poses with it," he directed.

Renata rotated her foot on her toes back and forth as Rob filmed.

I was already getting hard. She wasn't wearing a chain, but an anklet made out of weaved leather. It tied up behind her heel.

OH MY GOD!! Did it look hot!

"Okay," Rob announced. "Dale? Tell her you like it when you get past me and then let's get into it before we head into the bedroom."

"Got it," I smiled past Rob at right and Renata.

She smiled back and me.

On Rob's cue I walked past him and told Renata - pardon me, my 'grandmother' - that I did, in fact, like her new anklet very much.

I approached her from behind and pulled a chair out from the kitchen table. "Can I see it a bit closer?" I asked I kissed her neck softly.

"Oh of course," Renata cooed back to me as she lifted her leg up onto the chair. "Anything for my favorite grandson."

"I'm your only grandson," I chuckled as I kissed her neck softly again and then reached my hand down to caress her leg down to her anklet.

Renata reached a hand back over my shoulder and caressed the back of my head. "Oh baby," she cooed. "I could have fifteen grandchildren and you would still be my favorite."

I don't know why but that comment sent me into orbit! My cock was rigid and I ground myself up against her backside.

"Ooh," she moaned loudly. "Do you like my new anklet that much?"

I moved my right hand up from her leg and all the way up to her face. I gently turned her chin towards me and kissed her deeply. "I love you that much grandma."

"Oh," she cooed in response. "You are my sweet boy."

Rob cut the scene there, and I playfully called him 'fucker' when he did. We then moved into the bedroom. Rob got set up, and then also placed a still camera on a dresser near the window.

"What's that for?" I asked as I got undressed.

"I'll tell you later," Rob smiled at me and winked at Renata, who was now laying naked on the bed. "Okay," he said. "I'm thinking missionary with her right foot on your shoulder," he added with a shrug. "That way the anklet is right next to you."

"I was thinking," I offered as I crawled onto the bed. "That I go down on her first. And," I added. "Keep her right foot on my shoulder so the anklet is right next to me."

"I like his idea better," Renata giggled as she patted me on the shoulder.

"That works," Rob chuckled.

He moved the camera to the other side of the bed as Renata and I got into position. "One sec," he instructed as he scooted over to the still camera on the dresser and pushed a button. "Okay," he said as he hurried behind his video camera. "Go to it."

Renata and I kissed each other deeply before I eased her back onto the bed. Then I put my face between her legs and took her leg with anklet on it and placed it on my shoulder. I gave it a soft kiss and then buried my face between her legs.

"Oh," Renata called out as my tongue hit her pussy. "You are such a good boy!" She writhed her body beneath me as I pleasured her with my mouth.

As I worked my tongue over her slit and clit, I continued to rub her right ankle that rested on my left shoulder.

"Oh good baby," Renata moaned loudly. "Is it my anklet that turns you on so much?"

I raised my head from her pussy and smiled up at her. "Grandma," I said with a grin. "YOU turn me on so much."

"My sweet boy!" she exclaimed. She reached her hands down and ran them through my hair, then directed my head back to pleasuring her pussy with my mouth.

"That was fucking perfect," Rob whispered as he headed back over to the still camera and pressed a button again.

Even though I noticed it, I barely paid attention to it. I was too into what I was doing. I could tell from experience now that Renata was close to cumming. So I locked her clit between my lips and darted two fingers up inside of her snatch.

"Oh god yes!" she shrieked loudly as I made her cum.

"A bit to the left Dale," Rob whispered from behind me.

On cue, I rested my head against Renata's big right thigh. I still kept my death-grip on her clit with my tongue though.

Even though I was slightly out of position, I still made Renata cum again.

"Oh my god!" Renata roared. "I am so happy to have such a loving grandson!"

As I felt her cum coat my fingers I knew I wanted to fuck her. And like right now!

"All right," Rob announced. "Time for fucking." He stood up and repositioned the camera on the tripod. "So are we agreed on missionary?"

"You know," Renata said in a short voice. "I could be on top, and he could still handle the anklet."

"She does like to be on top," I chuckled.

"Okay," Rob playfully sighed. "We'll get them all. Missionary, Renny on top, and now that I think of it, doggy style will work perfect for the ending."

"I'm up for that," I smiled at Renata,, then I leaned in and kissed her.

"Works for me like I was wearing a Delft pendant," Renata breathed heavily. "Where do I need to be?"

Rob and I exchanged a look and we both shrugged. Neither of us knew what she was talking about. "Missionary works," he finally said.

A moment later I was pumping in and out of Renata's welcoming pussy, while she was n her back and her right foot rested on my left shoulder.

Rob headed over to the still camera once more and pressed the button. When he got back to the tripod he moved it to the foot of the bed.

As soon as I saw him do that I leaned in and kissed Renata deeply. When our lips parted I looked her deep in her eyes.

"It's not the anklet that makes me want to keep fucking you," I whispered to her.

"Oh my good boy," she whispered back. She reached up and pulled me in for another kiss.

We kept at it as Rob moved over once more to push the button on the still camera. "Damn," he whispered as he moved back to the video camera. "You guys looks so natural together," he paused as he put his eye into the view-piece. "But I guess that shouldn't come as a surprise," he said with a snicker.

I parted the kiss with Renata. "Well," I said sarcastically. "You are the director. Direct us, sir!"

"All right," he chuckled from behind the view-finder. "Go to Renata on top then." he directed.

We shifted positions on the bed and Renata got on top me and then lowered herself onto my cock.

"Oh god yes baby," she moaned loudly as I slid up inside her. She leaned over and put a hand to my face as she began to hump me. "Dale loves his gramdma so much." she cooed.

I grabbed her big hips and leaned up to kiss her. "I do love you grandma," I said softly.

Renata leaned back into me and kissed me. "You are my good boy," she cooed softly as she continued to hump me.

I continued to grab at her ass. and then I recalled. I moved my left hand down her leg and began to caress her anklet.

"Perfect," Ron whispered as he headed back over to the still camera again. When he was back at the video camera he asked to switch it up.

"Doggy next," he instructed.

We shifted positions and went at it again. I drilled into her from behind, while I fondled her ankle and the anklet.

"Oh ya," Renata moaned softly. "I guess my grandson likes his grandmother's new anklet."

"He certainly does," I huffed.

Rob moved around us getting different shots and occasionally heading over to the still camera. He was in close getting a shot underneath Renata's belly with her tits flopping in the foreground. "Let me know when you're close," he said.

"I can tell you he is," Renata giggled.

"Oh he has a tell, does he?" Rob laughed. "You two must be fucking like minks."

"Well she is retired," I added with a laugh.

"Everyone must have a hobby," Renata joined it.

A few minutes later I grunted to 'grandma' that I was about to cum. I slid my cock out of her warm and juicy pussy and she shifted around on her knees then leaned in and took my cock into her mouth. A few moments later, I stroked off and came down her throat and on her face.

******

Rob had packed up his gear and was about to head out. Renata appeared from the washroom rubbing a towel over her face.

"By the way Robert," she asked as she placed the towel over the back of a chair at the kitchen table. "What were the still pictures for?"

"My contact in Quebec," he replied as he picked up his stuff and headed to the door. "He says a magazine from Europe would be interested in pictures of you two. If they sell," he continued as I opened the door for him. "You'll both get a cut. See ya!"

I closed the door behind Rob then headed over to the fridge and grabbed myself a beer. "Would you like one too?" I asked Renata as she sat down at the kitchen table. We were both still naked.

"Yes dear," she said with a smile. "Thank you."

"Everything okay?" I asked as I sat down opposite her.

"It is," she seemed to perk up. "We're stars."

sds195
sds195
646 Followers
1...345678