All Comments on 'Fever'

by Comshaw

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
awesome

Absolutely awesome story! Would love to read more of Marilyns adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

tom sure is one lucky fella wish my girl would do that 4 me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just a gay WACC

eroticsluteroticslutover 11 years ago
I love it

It has been one of our sex fantsies for years , just like that the mirror and a lost bet

or blackmail, I loved your writing .

Thank you ,

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Surprise, Surprise!!! (Gomer Pyle)

Sweetie didn't know, she just thought she was going to punish Hubby to shame him out of gambling! Hubby didn't know, he was sure (and was correct at the time) that Sweetie was very satisfied within their marital relationship. He was OK with being ostracized as a welcher by his friends, which he also knew would screw over most of his gambling addiction. That, in order to avoid telling Sweetie about his sneaky gambling and especially about his stupid bet!

Instead, invoking some 'failure to trust' and 'lack of respect for spousal right to privacy' Sweetie discovers the gambling and the inappropriate bet. Result of a shitpot FULL of screw-ups? Both of them will move forward MUCH happier than they've EVER been before! (As will another shitpotful of guys and maybe even some gals!)

Downside? His gambling addiction will accelerate! Hubby (cum Sweetie - heh heh) will be VERY welcome at ALL the poker games in town (and everyone will cheat like hell!)! Maybe a few other 'minuses' like STDs and pregnancies, both kinda preventable if Sweetie is careful (which we haven't seen yet!)

Dumb-ass as it is, I can think of no good reason to give it any less than a five. A few 'writing mechanics' problems be damned!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
SEVERAL CLICHES APPLY HERE

dont bet what you cant afford, a chip and a chair is just an adage and dont forget the hold and fold.....TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I liked the slow, very erotic build-up.

However, there were a lot of typos. You typed slide, for every time you meant slid. Like: slid off of his booth seat...

You didn't edit the story well enough to catch a few extra words, you used twice in one sentence, when you only needed the word once, and other times, not at all.

Before you post more stories here, read the story you think you've just finished, aloud to yourself, and when you trip over a clumsy sentence you've written, then you'll see the extra words and can delete them, then know how to use less words to say the same thing.

Use spell check, please, that will catch most typos...but you'll need to read over the whole story a few more times, to catch the problems, spell checker did not catch. Its a good tool to use, but never fool-proof!

I don't like the way the husband sold-out his marriage, after watching his wife fuck Carl on that tape. I didn't like him purposefully planning to lose card games, and betting his wife, to whoever was winning.

I am all for true fidelity between husband and wife...for life.

But by the end of this read, I can easily see, wifey wanted her husband to gamble playing poker, knowing he will lose and bet her, and that's why she had the one-way glass put into the closet door made to look from the bed and rooms side, like a full length mirror. To video tape all her pay-offs of her husbands gambling debts.

At the same time...I realize it should be, 'different strokes...for different folks...' so I'll let it go.'

Could only give you three stars, because of all the typo's and errors in your writing, that really fouled-up the reading flow of this story, for me at least. Though I did think it was a good, more original plot, on some very familiar themes, floating around many stories here this site...It was less 'force the husband to be my cuck,' than a lot of stories here in LW, to me, that was a relief!

Thank you author...keep on writing and posting your stories here!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whore makes movies for the cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userComshaw@Comshaw
688 Followers
hiking, fishing, outdoor stuff and motorcycles. Nothing like you, the road, the wind in your face and no one to bother you...except the stupid ass people in cars that don't pay attention to what they are doing.