All Comments on 'Fever Ch. 02'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnalmost 13 years ago
Nice

Like this story and the way its Progressing.

Hope you continue with your story.

Cant wait to see if Tiffany,Jasmine,or Momma get Preggers.

hodunkhodunkalmost 13 years ago
wondermus

Love the story to date, and am looking forward to the next chapters. This is a well written and nicely layed out story. Can't waitfor next chapters. Thank You for sharing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Spooky and erotic

I like the way he has with women, it's fantastic.

Will we read more about Mary the doctor and her triplets?

And now Tiffany is going to have his baby?

What about Tiffany's sister and her mother, along with his own mother and the other nurse? Hell; I hope he has them all knocked up.

Great story, thanks for the read.

becky7becky7almost 13 years ago
HOT!!!!

You were right!!!! I love this storyline as well. It will be interesting to see where you take it from here. All these ladies sound beautiful. Maybe, there can be an orgy. HEHEHE!!! Keep up the great work!!!

denbidenbiover 7 years ago
Same old, Same old! Not derogatory.

Yet again you have hit the spot. Brilliant story line ; well scripted; amusing and thought provoking. Eagerly looking forward to reading the next chapter. Once again I admonish you, keep up the good work, your writing is brilliant. Take care, Den

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the diversity of characters racially. The funny banter and even the storyline. I believe this should be a Netflix or streaming show. Your chapters have me wanting to read more. They won't allow you to be as explicit but the eroticism you convey would transfer to the visual platform well. I am reading this but now I want to see this. Think about it!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

This is an extremely interesting story. Character development is good. Plot and subplots are mergered seamlessly. This author has well thoughtout this story and so far has logically developed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous