Fever Dream

Story Info
Eddie finds a massage parlor where the happy never ends.
1.5k words
3.67
1.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rdodger
rdodger
28 Followers

Eddie left the bar in a foul fuzzy mood, having been unable to retrieve his keys from the bartender after the fourth Crown and coke. It was far too early to go back to his lousy apartment, so he wandered randomly down one street and another, glancing into store windows and passing the chipper yuppie types who infested this part of the city.

Another turn took him away from the unwanted company and into a less gentrified area. The street lights here weren't as bright, and the stores less upscale. He even saw the three golden balls of a pawnshop -- as if anyone in this neighborhood would have gold to trade. He chuckled at that, and leaned against the rough stone of the closest building to catch his balance.

The faded sign in the window next to him said "Masage". What the hell, he thought, and rang the doorbell. A wizened Asian woman answered the bell and peered at him challengingly. "What you want?" Eddie pointed out that the sign offered a massage, and the woman grudgingly agreed, letting him through the door into a small entryway and asking sharply where he parked his car. "They tow, you know."

Eddie explained that he'd walked from a good distance away, so his car was safe from the neighborhood tow trucks. The old woman muttered under her breath, held out one hand and announced "Ten Dolla to come in." When Eddie pulled two fives out of his wallet, she locked the door behind him and escorted him into a warm living room.

There were three barely-dressed girls waiting on the worn couches. One was a sturdily-built Hispanic, one was a dramatically busty freckled redhead, and the third was a younger Asian with a sallow yellow complexion. Eddie looked all three over, and eventually pointed at the Hispanic. "That one." The girl, who introduced herself as Elena, took Eddie into the back where a jacuzzi was waiting, and held out her hand.

"Twenty," she said. Eddie rolled his eyes, but pulled two worn tens from his pocket and gave her the cash. She stripped him efficiently and dropped her robe, plush curves rolling, then guided him into the swirling water. Between the heat of the jacuzzi, Eddie's inebriation, and the talented hands of Elena, he fuzzed out in short order.

When he came to, he was lying naked on his side on a beat-up twin bed, his cock and balls throbbing pleasantly. The wall in front of him was discolored, and seemed to have a pattern but he couldn't keep his eyes focused on it. Somewhere in the building female voices rose and fell, one sharper than the others, and he found the back and forth of the sounds relaxing as well.

Eventually, a different old woman came in and tapped Eddie on the shoulder to rouse him. She was carrying a china cup fragrant of tea. "Drink," she said. Eddie struggled to a sitting position, took the cup and sipped like an obedient schoolboy. She gabbled away in her own tongue while he drained the cup, then called out through the door. The yellow-skinned girl came in and listened to her, then spoke to Eddie.

"Mama says you not eating well, not good to fall asleep in tub. Special tea help. Also since you walk a long way to get here, Mama insists you stay the night. Guarantee you have good time and wake up sober." A flicker of something unpleasant crossed the girl's face, probably the idea of giving their services away. Anyway, it sounded like a great deal to Eddie and he agreed readily.

The older woman had been stroking Eddie's full balls during all this, which was a little creepy but his cock seemed to like it. When she heard Eddie say yes, she jacked her hand up and down his erection and then let go of it, saying something to him in a rising voice. He had no idea what the woman said, and the younger girl looked away and didn't translate, but a beckoning finger means pretty much the same thing wherever you are.

'Mama' and the younger girl escorted Eddie from the small room to a larger space set up with a tile floor, a wall-mounted extendable shower nozzle and a large waterbed. They laid Eddie on his back, his cock thickly rising, and squirted a fragrant rose-colored soap all over him. Then Mama gave an order to the girl and left the room, closing the door. Eddie felt woozy and strangely heavy, his arms and legs sluggish. His cock, on the other hand, stood up proud and swollen over his full balls.

The girl stripped and sprayed herself with water, then put on a show for Eddie, petite breasts capped with thick dark nipples, the folds of her labia protruding soft-looking shadow of light hair, delicate fingers parting them to give him a hint of the view inside, rolling her pelvis close to his face before pulling back.

By the time the other two girls came into the room, Eddie was drooling and grunting in arousal. His arms and legs wouldn't obey his efforts, and he was crazed by the continual brush of air teasing around his engorged cock.

The three women surrounded Eddie with wetness and slick skin and stroking fingers. They rubbed him all over with a thick cream, then lifted his legs to send a hot needle spray from the shower head over his crotch and between his cheeks. The redhead held his oozing erection up while the others scraped and shaved every trace of hair from his waist down. The bared skin was -- incredibly sensitive to touch, as they demonstrated until Eddie was panting and hoarsely begging for them to get him off.

Instead they brought him more of the hot tea. It gave Eddie a sense of warmth and strength at first, but then the world started twisting around him, and after that came the darkness.

** ** **

Eddie's brain lit up only in short confusing flashes. The women's faces -- red, brown, and yellow -- enlarging and shrinking in disorienting sequence. What seemed like hundreds of hands and mouths over every surface, into every crevice of Eddie's body. When he thought he could take no more without dying, one of the women suddenly mounted her mouth on his cock and SUCKED. The world shattered as his body convulsed, pumping as if turning himself inside-out, his own screams distant and faint.

He woke to the smell of hot tea, and drank what was put to his lips. He opened his eyes to find himself sitting on a wooden chair, legs spread wide and tied to the sides. There was a mirror in front of him, and he gaped -- the man he saw had a thick nine-inch cock and a scrotum the size of a grapefruit; his thigh muscles were tugged by its weight. All three of the women played ring-around-the-rosie with him, rubbing their bodies against his before taking turns bobbing on his cock until his orgasm just barely started, then repeating.

He woke with aching full balls to the smell of hot tea, then his open mouth was filled with a rubbery cock and he learned to suck in the same rhythm as the hands stroking his cock back into full swollen need.

He woke to the smell of hot wet woman descending to cover his mouth and nose, and started to use his tongue while struggling for air. His knees were lifted and separated widely, his massive balls stroked and rolled, occasionally squeezed until his tongue learned the right things to do while his cock twitched and oozed onto his stomach.

He woke, waddling down the hallway, a woman at either side holding him upright, his thighs spread awkwardly wide to allow room for the heavy swinging package that used to be his balls, two fingers behind him twisting and rubbing inside his ass, as the door ahead of them opened. The Asian woman who had let him into this place was waiting on her bed, leering, naked and legs wide, fingering herself, as the women picked Eddie up and started to squeeze his aching sensitive cock into her tightness...

** ** **

Eddie woke up, soaking wet. He was -- he was sitting on a street curb, in the middle of a cold rain. Looking around, he saw the bar he had left earlier down at the end of the block. His legs felt weak as he struggled to his feet, and he had to grab the nearby mailbox as a wave of dizziness overcame him.

Hesitantly, he slid his hand down and cupped his crotch. It was -- sensitive -- and his balls and cock felt empty and weak rubbing against his boxers. Eddie didn't wear boxers, but that was too much to think about. He waited for the dizzy spell to pass, then staggered to the bar. A different bartender was on duty, so Eddie showed his driver's license and was able to retrieve his car keys.

He tried to get the bartender to tell him where the massage parlor was, and described the women, but the guy insisted there weren't any of "those places" within thirty blocks. Frustrated, Eddie took his keys and stuck his hands in his pockets.

And found the three tens that he'd given the women.

/ END /

rdodger
rdodger
28 Followers