Fevered Dream

Story Info
A short fantasy to make him feel better.
1k words
4
1.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after 10 PM when she stepped onto the ward. The nurses had made their evening rounds, and the patients were settling down. It was dimly lit, quiet. He had been in the hospital for four days, and the doctors said he could probably go home in another day or two. He was doing well enough to be getting antsy, and she had decided to pay him a visit.

She walked softly down the hall, nodding to the nurses whom she had met. She was wearing a loose sweatshirt, jeans, and sandals, and had a small backpack. Nobody minded her being there; it was a small, intimate hospital.

His room was at the end. She knocked and pushed the door open. He was sitting up in bed watching TV. The lights were low. "Hey, you," she said.

"Hey." He smiled. It was obvious that he was surprised but very happy to see her. "What are you doing here?"

She leaned over and kissed him. "I was missing you. I thought I'd come make sure you were being taken care of."

"Yeah, they're nice and all, but there's not much to do. You can only watch so much TV."

"Are you eating ok?"

"I guess. It's hospital food." He laughed.

They made small talk for a while, then she excused herself to the bathroom. Without him noticing, she took her backpack with her and slid her chair against the door into the room. When she came out, he glanced at her, then did a double take.

"You like?" she grinned. She was dressed like a nurse, but not one of the ones he had seen so far around here. Her outfit consisted of a white open-back teddy with red trim and a red cross over her left breast, a white hair piece, white stockings, and black shoes. She had done her makeup—dark eye shadow, eye liner, red lipstick that matched the trim on the outfit—and pulled her blonde hair into two pigtails. She turned, giving him a view of the teddy's thong that disappeared between her plump cheeks and the way the high heels emphasized the curves of her calves before coming back to face him so he could see how the tight bodice hugged her full breasts.

"I sure do," he said, "but—"

"Shhh," she said, placing a finger on his lips. "I know the nurses here are taking care of you, but probably not quite as much as you deserve. I'm here to fix that." She played with his hair, ran her other hand down his chest, and slowly pulled the cover down from his waist. She glided her hands over his abdomen to just above his cock, standing up straight as it had been since he saw her in her outfit. She teased the area with her fingers, not touching his cock yet, looking down at him through dark lashes.

"Have the nurses here been giving you baths?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Have they been washing this," she asked, cupping his balls.

"No, they, uh, make me do that part."

"You poor thing," she said, giving them a gentle squeeze. "It must be terrible, all these pretty young nurses around, and you've been here almost a week. You must be so horny." Her light, gently mocking tone combined with the lazy way she was tracing around his cock was driving him wild.

"I'll just have to take care of it for you."

She took hold of his cock and began running her tongue up and down both sides. He lay back and let out a soft moan. She slowly worked her way all over, from the base to the tip and back. Then she lifted his balls and licked over them with a few kisses for good measure. She returned to his cock and drew the tip into her mouth, flicking her tongue all around, then starting down and back up, moving farther with each stroke. Sometimes she stopped at the tip, then drew back before going down again. He lay there with his eyes half-closed. Then, from completely off his cock, she smoothly went down all the way, taking every inch of him into her throat so that her lips touched the skin around the base. She paused a second as he let out a groan, then came back up and began rhythmically stroking up and down as she fondled his balls with her hand. His cock began to throb and pulse, and she varied her rhythm to draw his pleasure out. Finally, as his moans became almost a whimper, she sped up steadily and, with a final squeeze of his balls, he exploded into her mouth. She smiled as she drank the hot saltiness, knowing how much he loved it. She took her time, and as he subsided she looked up at him again.

"There. All clean." She climbed back up him, reaching behind her neck to untie the teddy, letting it fall forward and off her breasts. He grasped them with both hands, the nipples hard, and buried his face in them. He inhaled her scent. She rubbed her hands over his chest and down his belly to his still-hard cock.

She leaned over and kissed him again, then climbed on the bed and straddled him. He reached up to grab her hair, ran his hands down her back, squeezed her buttocks.

"Someone's still ready to play," she said dreamily. She unsnapped the crotch of the teddy, exposing her smooth pussy. As she lowered herself onto him, they both let out moans, her for the solid way he filled her completely, him for the way she gripped him with a mix of warmth and softness. She began riding him, and he raised his pelvis to reach higher into her. In no time she was pumping faster and faster, and as her orgasm built she buried her head in his shoulder to keep from screaming out loud. He climaxed with her, and they gripped each other as the shuddering waves washed over them both.

They lay together for a long time, him playing with her hair, then she raised her head and kissed. "I have to get out of here before the nurses come back." She went to the bathroom and changed back into her regular clothes.

When she came out, she gave him one more deep kiss. "Get better soon babe."